DUDE WEED LMAO

Gonna smoke some in around one hour, i've got snacks and stuff to drink. Any recommendations user?
dubs decide what i'll do

Fuck off back to halfchan tbh

Meditate while your mind is at ease

Go back to cuckchan

Go away

fuck off

bye bye

Check em

thus spake an uberfaggot
did you buy catnip from your mom?
the whole fucking world smokes weed and nearly always has done. only you are constipated.

tradcucks

I smoke frequently to expand my mind. Not for chips and motain dew in front of the computer and I'm a christian. However the two have nothing to do with eachother. It's you degenerate faggots that give Marijuana a bad name. "Muh lol weed bro, smoke smoke 420 blaze it yo!". Hence why I told you to fuck off. Now Fuck off

jesus fucking christ you are retarded, or 12, or both.
what exactly is our argument here?

LOL fag how old are you just smoke this shit and do whatever it's no big deal wow snacks and drink why do you think anyone cares do you expect people to cheer for you.. It's liyerally the same as an idiot telling everyone going to get drunk hell yeah bitch good for you now shut the fuck up mind your own high I smoke this shit every day 24/7 and don't need to brag to strangers.. Hope your shit is laced faggot

Preach it user!

Kind of proving his point aren't you retard?

You'll never understand what people mean by "expand your mind" until you've opened your mind, you ignorant shit.

C H E C K E D
T O P
K E K'd
A N D
R E K D

i forgot why i dont lurk on Holla Forums thanks for the reminder niggers

nice watermarks faggot go back to 9gag

Prophetic. OP if I can dubs, you have to expose yourself to your local police department.

Pleb.

pls go back to reddit

U suck at insulting each other nerds