ITT: wasted potential

ITT: wasted potential

With those designs they couldn't be anything but a waste.

What am I looking at OP?

Wait, I recognize these, but not the names.

Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects. It was a fighting game featuring Marvel characters fighting some OCs by EA or something.

As for wasted potential, ehhhhhh, they're not all that great. You have Hulk and two hooded mysterious women with blades, except one of them is Witchblade.

I liked that Johnny Cash elctro guy

Raise of shit I say. Stupid game and it's not salvageable.

I did like Brigade. The idea there's several soldiers combined into one body with the Sgt. keeping them in line mentally sounds like a great idea.

I only remember them from the PS2 game. They never got their own comic or adaption to the universe? In retrospective, they were shit, most of their backstories were pretty shitty like the ballerina that can make earthquakes for some retarded reason.
I never understood how to do "Fatalities" in that game either, some times characters just randomly do them, I remember Wolverine going berserk and killing the opponent. Back then I used to have an image of super heroes being always good, and seeing Wolverine doing that shattered that delusion.

It was a pretty damn good multiplayer, and I think it was a watered down Ultimate Alliance, none the less.
Is Ultimate Alliance any good? I want to play it again since I don't remember a lot, story wise, at least, I remember it was a fucking train wreck.

bullshit. the backstories were the best part

Reading this it sounds nice, but most of them are pretty stupid. I was reading about that green guy, it's shit, and the ballerina just did it because she was angsty. Only Not Hulk seems interesting at all, and even then, she is just too "perfect".

You mean the Power Stone rip-off

Who copied who for that premise? I can't remember

I know American Dragon was created by a furry who later went on to write a play called 'Poona the Fuckdog'

The women kind of have sameface but pretty good artwork. I think I saw this artstyle on deviantart once.

How?

First ones I can think of. I'd also through The Batman in there due to how low Season 3-5 were compared to the first two.

America Dragon came out first.

That's so hilariously stupid and autistic that it has to be real.

On that note, usually cartoon creators tend to produce their fetish smut before being hired on to make kids' shows (Loud House's creator previously made a comic about a cat who wants to fuck his mother called Eddie Puss, Sugar drew gay EEnE smut before making SU, etc.), so it's unusual that this one would do it after their cartoon ended instead.

That entire marvel run Nickelodeon was doing was wasted potential

I never knew that existed.

Was the Iron Man armored adventures any good?

I wanna say Legend of Korra but we've already bitched about it enough. I guess maybe the new Champions comic?

Trust me, it is bad.

It was okay, I found the Fantastic Four show to be better.

On the topic of Avatar, the continuation comics that came out after the original series ended.
We finally get to know what happened to Zuko's mom, and it turns out she's a huge bitch who ran off and got a spirit to replace her face and memories so she could fuck her childhood friend.

The writing sucks cock, but it's fun as hell when playing with a friend. Ultimate Alliance 2 just sucks cock.

Ultimate Alliance 2 incorporated Civil War into it's plot and managed to make it even more retarded than the comic version. That takes a special kind of fuckin bad writing, like next level shit.

The story in MUA did suck indeed
When you come down to it, the plot is about supervillains only getting their way because the heroes were too retarded to act or played with for convenience's sake.

Meanwhile as MUA2 followed Civil War pretty closely right up until the Vault's assault where the nanites used to control the supervillains by the pro-registration side goes haywire and starts brainwashing everything and everyone.

MUA1 was just the typical generic superhero story plot. Something pasted together to give them a reason to go here or there to prevent the world from being fucked or destroyed. At least it felt like something you'd see in a saturday morning cartoon as an excuse to get a team-up going.

MUA2 was just dumb, the combining powers thing was cool but just the fact they had to adopt the Civil War plot was what made it degrade so damn much more. I mean even X-Men Destiny was better than that and I can't remember much shit about it.

The funny thing about that is everyone thinks the Imperfects still belong to EA and that's why they haven't shown up. They were created for Marvel and belonged to them after that game came out, there is literally no reason to not use them. They're such blank slates you could toss them into any space or Earth related setting and it probably would fit. Marvel doesn't want to use them either because they just plain forgot about them, they can't think of anything to use them for or that they don't want to be reminded of what a failure the game was.

American Dragon second art syle is better than the first

fite me

Its was just spiderman with ghosts

How?

The music videos were honestly pretty well done. Too bad the rest of the show didn't match up.

I see no potential in most of these

Do I even waste my time reading the avatar comics? Or do I just pretend everything ended in the last avatar?

If you don't like what user revealed about Zuko's mon then avoid the comics and just pretend only the last airbender is canon.

Wew I can tell this is from Thor, but when did this happen?
Also what does it have to do with your post?

I remember after this movie came out there were alot of kids into the designs the characters had. They could have easily done some 90s-action spinoff cartoon exploring the war between the Commando Elite and Gorgonites

Man, that movie was very comfy.

Didn't Spinal Tap do the Gorgonite's voices?

Less generic I guess

1v1 at the playground after school, punk.

So would the spinoff cartoon have the same theme of the film or just be a GI Joe knock off?

It would most likely be a GI Joe knock off but the Gorgonites would be the main characters. Probably on how they'd have to defend their home from whatever crazy genocidal plans the Commando Elite would come up with.

God it looks bland

Could've been a neat game