C Y B E R P U N K Cafe

Grab a chair, kick your feet up and crack a cold beer. Welcome to the Cyberpunk Cafe

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7679366.html#7680135
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread seems comfy AF.
Any good Cyberpunk video games out?

Been looking for some decent western sci-fi myself. Not sure about games. I've seen some promising 8-bit games out there and there was that 2077 game that they trolled us with the trailer for 3 years ago. Not sure when that's coming out

7th antiquary
pure cyber penis from japan

People hate on the new Blade Runner movie, but I didn't think it was all that bad, emphasis on "that bad". I personally watched it for the aesthetics, not the bargain bin story line. Nothing tops the first Blade Runner

What jap cyberpunk flix would you recommend user?

not entirely cyber, but some elements of the genre are there

only cyberpunk thing related i have on my new pc
help me fill the folder ?

Gabba yob nooba doo

Noice I needed this one

Was about to make a Cyberpunk thread thanks op, I was looking for anime similar to Serial Experiments Lain, Akira, Blame! Etc

I'm kind of new to anime, my cyberpunk obsessions drew me to watch Serial Experiments Lain which i ended up loving.

I'm looking for something really cyberpunk, technocratic cities and all

We gonna solder our own cyberdeck CPUs 'n sheeeeiiiit!

Pale Cocoon, Ergo Proxy, Paprika, Paranoia Agent and Haibane Renmei are my favs you'll love them if you enjoyed SEL

Its not a new game but Remember Me has really cool visuals, the small stuff in the game is pretty neat. Neo Paris is really cool. The only thing I didn't like is you can't explore the city however you'd like to, you're limited to the mission area, but with that being said the tech inside these mission areas make up for it, the slums filled with tech look so sick.

Hate to be that guy but cyberpunk will NEVER be a reality. Increased technology is just going to bring more shit along the way like housing codes so none of those walled citys of kowloon and shit. Bye bye! bye bye!

Its just gonna be favelas and maybe some iphones here and there, at best.

Great list. Thanks user

Finally a good thread!

I love the haunting irony of this picture

Same.

It's a reality right now, but you wouldn't know because you don't pay attention.

Siezure warning

KEK

check this guy out (in filename)
literally god tier

Get over it you epileptic autists.

The video is shit you doey eyed space monkey

This short film fits in perfectly with the Blade Runner 2049 Universe if you imagine the main protagonist as one of the old gen synths on some sort of mission in the irradiated zone

bump cause real thread

nice jax

Literally exactly how he was described in conversation in the 90's

I honestly hate this dumbass kike shit. You call it "cyberpunk" I call it stuff that happened in the 80's and 90's. You think you are putting a new spin on it? You aren't. It's the same old shit rehashed with a "new aesthetic", but it's not actually new. We saw that shit back in the day, it only seems new now because you have better computer programs to create it. It's basically an HD version of the past. You new wave fags should be gassed. I wish I could go back in time, I hate this dumbass neo fag culture that tries to create the past. Come up with your own shit or just die.

Take your meds user

rot in hell nigger

yeah keep posting that tranny gif shit, it won't prove me wrong. eat a nigger cock.

What a waste of perfectly good dubs on a schizophrenic

another nigger faggot chimes in, hello. What are your thoughts on Israel?

Rutger Hauer did some voice acting for this new cyberpunk VR game coming out

va-11 ha11-a

but obviously hotline miami and hyper light drifter too

Amazing how you can lay any track on top of Neo Tokyo's visuals and they always fit perfectly. This song is bad ass btw

Is this a shitty game meme in the vain of darude sandstorm? Cause here's the trailer. And it looks pretty shitty other then the 16bit artwork tbh

Does ANYONE have anything similar to this? I just love the vibe. With it had sound fx as opposed to a guy just talking but I still really enjoyed it

You're talking about synthwave and or maybe V A P O R W A V E/Future funk, which to be fair is pretty

pretty shit sometimes*

I found the try hard

Worth a listen. Pretty cool. Maybe check asmr related cyberpunk user. Havent ran across any ham radio style broadcasts before.

But epic when its done right

post here in this thread too. Maybe an anonthere knows of something
8ch.net/b/res/7679366.html#7680135

Newfag begone

Simon Stalenhag has some fascinating stuff.

Wild stuff. Thanks for the contribution user

Tay lives on. One day she will come back to us.
Goodnight sweet princess. But not goodbye

Yeah, I remember my first brain augmentation. It was in a dirty little clinic outside the base in Korea. I was stationed there at the time. I did it on a dare. officially forbidden, but the old man didn't give a flying leap so it was never enforced. I got a memory swapper at a discount because it was still in beta. It gave me headaches for a while but that went away. Cyberpunk happened in the 90's sure, but who doesn't like a little nostalgia?

Bump-u

Celldweller - Shut Em Down

Evolved Magazine is the shit

Is tay lain?

add everyday vr glasses and tokyo is already there.

Another great movie

bump

:D That was brilliant my friend. Kek'd and checked

Watch Kaiba, don't be turned off by the artstyle, it's really fucking good.