Golden Kamui, a manga, says a redpill

The based manga, Golden Kamui, have just dropped a big un-PC fact.

JAPAN, NO, BAD GOYIM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Bible_(series)
bato.to/comic/_/comics/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome-r18426
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHOAH
STICKY!!!!!!

Calm the fuck down you weeb faggots. Christ almighty, it's a translation of japanese manga. There's not even a solid guarantee that the nip author said "jew"

This did not need it's own thread. I love a good weebposting thread as much as the next guy but at least wait for the next one to start up naturally.

this could easily defended by saying that a large number of communist revolutionaries were Jews fighting the Tsarist rule. it's not like you'd be incorrect either.

That's just bullshit. You never ever hear Jews admit they were behind the communism in the USSR.

Just be glad it's not moeshit for once.

I knew Golden Kamuy was based.

The translator is very professional and does not seem to be a Holla Forumslock at all, nor a shitlib that would scrub the Jew off and proudly tweet about it. I trust that they are being faithful to the source material.

yet they whine constantly about being oppressed in Russia by the White Army. how bout that.

Mistranslating an ethnicity is rather uncommon, because the meaning of the word doesn't deviate like verbs or adjectives.

Still a shit thread OP

Fuck off, shills. Make it a general redpilled manga thread if you want.

on second thought, the first chapter is over 60 pages long and I'd probably get banned for dumping it

Wait for "manga and anime are jewish weapon to keep goyim down" shills

Why?
I don't see dumbass little girls doing dumbass things.

I'll admit, after reading that initial stuff I'll be going through the rest of the series at Spectrum Nexus. That being said, OP is still a fucking faggot for starting this thread.

Why? I havent posted weaboo moe shit, and its just to show this, and perhaps to talk about GOOD manga/anime, nothing more.

But that's the best of all. It's evocative, represents the concepts of ideal beauty and unnatural cuteness. It's artificial, idealistic nature creates an urge on the spectator to long for perfection.

Everyone in the world except for Westerners openly talk about how the Jews run the western nations. It is very well known. The only people who don't seem to know it are Westerners themselves.

You're an alright guy user.

Cant believe that there are people here who read Goblin Slayer, and yet they havent done any jew edit to the goblins.

Cmon, anons.

Oy vey. Are they going to whine about this too like manga messiah?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Bible_(series)

What happened to that right wing political manga? It had good scenes of disgusting leftists and media lies. Someone did 1 chapter and that was all I saw.

Im interested as well

That's pretty deep. Vast majority of people have no idea about that well hidden and crucial fact.

Not precisely Holla Forums related, but there is this war/military manga, Koukoku no Shugosha (Imperial Guards)

Its about Japanese-Russian war, but in Fantasy. And the protagonists are a regiments of soldiers who use hughe sabertooth tigers to kill not-russians. Plus using tactics and gorilla warfare.

Fam that's gold. What's the title, I am on a mobile and can't into file names ATM.

BASED AS FUCK
JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Obligatory

because there are far more better mangas suited for OC.

There a source for that?

Fam…

post more

Looks like the translator abandon the project after getting shit on for translating un-PC manga, you can read the first chapter here

bato.to/comic/_/comics/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome-r18426

Thats very low energy cucking levels of pathetic.

This doesn't mean anything. You could have replaced those words with "jtreaikjuy56joi65464" and nothing would have changed.