SCHOOL SHOOTING RIGHT NOW

School shooting in South Carolina going on right now. Not much information coming out as of yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
archive.is/3SSzS
archive.is/98QD2
live.reuters.com/Event/Reuters_Live_Video/381511855?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
wyff4.com/news/possible-shooting-reported-at-elementary-school-police-say/41866672
m.amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2013-01-31/how-realistic-should-school-shooting-drills-be#
youtu.be/KJUVqcNDZlk
msn.com/en-us/news/livecoverage/breaking-news-now/lc-BBwKsVS?ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/8BrPa
foxcarolina.com/story/33271132/school-district-emergency-situation-reported-at-townville-elementary-school
archive.is/yYIaR
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_County,_South_Carolina
archive.is/Lsy13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happening everyday

At least post some kind of source.
Unless you are under fire urself.

Well he posted CNNigger, so I guess that's where I'd look first.

I can't find any sources as the shots just started flying. I was watching CNN in the background and they talked about it but I haven't found any print articles talking about it yet. CNN would prefer to slam Trump at the moment.

Maybe soon they will show it again on CNN:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

It's up on CNN right now

inb4 shooter is Sam Hyde

archive.is/3SSzS

archive.is/98QD2

School shooting just before the Interwebtubes are handed over. What a surprise.

Why haven't I killed myself yet?

Please let it be a butthurt Bernie supporter.

I only see one ambulance and a half-assed police perimeter. Gut feeling is its fucking nothing.

Wew lad

I smell a faggot

Because you're waiting for the happening to start like the rest of us. Where normies will cringe in fear about society collapsing, we'll be the happiest people on Earth.

Fuck off

livefeed

live.reuters.com/Event/Reuters_Live_Video/381511855?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

When you farted.

Are you dumb?

1 person dead - adult
2 injured children

1 person in custody

What a (((coincidence))).

in an 'elementary school', is that the same a 'junior school' in the UK? Like little kids up to about 11 or something?

Yes except 50% of the kids aren't named Mohammed

Get the hell out.

usually like kindergarten (5 years old) to 6th (12ish years old).

Sounds like the work of a niggers.

live feed here:

wyff4.com/news/possible-shooting-reported-at-elementary-school-police-say/41866672

m.amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2013-01-31/how-realistic-should-school-shooting-drills-be#
Really makes you think.

TEENAGE SHOOTER

wanna see pics of hot dead high school chicks. post em!

You dumb nihilist hanger ons seem to forget that we DON'T want to watch THE world burn. We want to watch (((their))) world burn and build upon the ashes.
If you disagree, get out.

My mother is a special-ed elementary school teacher. She attended one of those. She said it was so realistic that she thought someone was shooting up the actual drill.

There was a guy speaking at a microphone and out of nowhere someone came out from behind the curtains of the stage with an AR-15 and started firing blanks for a solid 5 minutes.

It's just a happening thread you dumb fuck.

Fuck off. Took a little break from here.

You can bet every person who says "pol" instead of "Holla Forums" is a newfag who likely never even used an imageboard before 2016.

funny and yet sadly true, your post made laugh and then be sad.

What color does user think the shooter is?

My money is on him being white. Blacks tend to do most their shooting out on the streets, in drive-bys or in somebody else's house.

I hate to break it to you, but your mother is a stupid whore

I'm betting this thread is a CNN reporter, trying to right a scoop on "evil Nazi white supremacist racists." Or, it's a faggot that found Holla Forums because of Pepe

Every day brings a new happening. What a time to be alive, folks

I meant write. I'm as dumb as a nigger

It's how they do. People who say "hurr durr how could so many people be in on it" are missing the point.
youtu.be/KJUVqcNDZlk

Some of you guys are alright - don't go voting in the polls in November

If you really "took a break", and were an oldfag, you wouldn't forget this. Go back to cuckchan.

>>>/4chan/

Soooo, who's that shouting black guy?

Only newfags don't know that Twitter defaults to eastern time if you aren't signed in.

What are they gonna do? get us for hoping it's a black shooter when they are always first to beg their impotent god for a white one?

I'll look for you on battlefield user.

I'm always amazed at how much butthurt the use of "pol" instead of "Holla Forums" causes here

yet

Why don't all the people who want to die anyway just die and leave the rest of us the hell alone?
I'll bet you shill against Trump too.

it's an indicator of being an outsider.

Being worried about newfags is a reasonable concern after seeing what happened to halfchan.

Picture of the suspect just leaked

No. They've learned from the Jews, and very well.

The victim game can only go on for so long. If nothing happens, they have nothing to write about, because they aren't real reporters. Jezebel, CNN, Breitbar; all of these are run by Kikes and good Goyim. What they do is, they go on here and pretend to be a Holla Forumsack. They wait for us to posts Pepe pictures talk about Trump, and say "nigger." Then they screenshot it, and write an article about how all whites till have white privilege because one asshole said it on an anonymous forum.

K

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You alright, mate?

Well if your piss poor assumptions are an indication of your intelligence, I can't even imagine how shit your life is right now.

I dozens of my Trump memes posted here all the time. I made several of the BANNERS. What have you done faggot?

have

I want the retards to leave

Fucked your mom.

Possible Shooting at S.C. Elementary School

> msn.com/en-us/news/livecoverage/breaking-news-now/lc-BBwKsVS?ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/8BrPa

> foxcarolina.com/story/33271132/school-district-emergency-situation-reported-at-townville-elementary-school
> archive.is/yYIaR

We don't want thee happening the happen because of nihilism, we're waiting for it too happen because during that period of panic and unrest will be our only chance to overthrow the Jews.

Original humour 10/10

>>>/reddit/

Suspect in custody, no race given.

Coulter Rule is in effect.

don't say mean things. this is a thread for mourning

Thats right. Like your dads a cuck and you really are an albino product of some monkey nutting in your mom.

filtered

dubs of no

This actually sounds like a kind of fun job. Terrifying the normalfags while larping as an operator.

Rolling for the religion of peace.

reported. Enjoy your ban newfreind

Demographic info for the county:
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml

what if we left out important characters in your name and called you aggo instead of faggot? now do you see a difference?

Hey, user, did (((they))) ever get to change jackson to a filthy nigger?

yes
a niggress

Niggers make up a sizable chunk of South Carolina population

WHY

Remember, false flag until proven otherwise.

Putting money on hwite male. Hillary and King nigger condemn the thing and calls for gun control.

Teen in custody. Might not let out the identity for awhile in that case.

we'd already know if he was white.

Pick one.

I haven't seen the shrimp cooker.

Looks like you're right. I checked 7-8 different mainstream and local news and none of them mention ethnicity. Looks like a nigger.

My state is full of sand niggers

Seems rather hwite

Kind of bothers me when shit like this comes up and suddenly reminded this place is barely any better than kikebook, but other than that, all good. You should watch that vid btw.

Michigan?

You seem to have missed the joke.

They say one person was found nearby and indicated connected to the case but they're barely mentioning it.

This town is pure h'white though, probably nothing to see here…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

I think in my entire town there are like 3 niggers total. A good deal of beaners, but most of them are older and/or illegal so at least they keep a low profile.

SUSPECT CONFIRMED: IT'S MOJO JOJO

Please, don't remind me of those damn cartoons.

Confirmed 'Weapon of War' shooting just after the Hillary debate talking point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_County,_South_Carolina

Anderson County was 16% black as of the 2010 census

there's more than 100 people in Montana?

mojo-jojo confirmed for exterminating powerpuff girls

Very white.

But within a short drive to Greenville, which is 30%+ black.

the feds are so fucking stupid, that faggot would have been a fucking master oppr8r, like fucking SOG tier if he could have offed 20 plus people in like 2 minutes with a fucking 92fs or whatever it was they said it was after they pretended that the AR-1500 cannon was not actually there

go LARP and tone police on some disqus website newfag

For the moment, there is only their world m80.

Let it burn.

Pearls before swine user.

Over a million, actually

my state 14.88%
WEW

I literally dodged a bullet on that one.

I can;t even imagine what going to school now would be like with all the memeing in real life & the rampant Leftism would be like.

We have to fix this. It must be hell.

Greenville's really nice. Most of the "problems" are contained on the west side of town. That is one thing southern cities have going for them– the segregation lines are still in place.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Those are some dandy dubs, friend.

smartfag harambe going full brevik

So is it a nigger or what?

So utterly not the point.

Greenville is a mere 20 miles away, and 30% black.

Atlanta is like 40 miles in the opposite direction to boot.

And the cops have the suspect in custody, but haven't released any details on their race and are calling them a 'teenager'.

High probability of nigger.

The worst hell is the one you don't realize you've fallen into.

Is this another false flag/hoax just so they have something recent to talk about at the debates when the topic becomes the second amendment?

(Checked)
Very probably, yes.

the east and west coasts are going to be deathtraps when the money system resets tbh
who's laughing now cosmopolitan faggots?

I'll have you know the bullet missed me mr. shitposter

Not a cosmo, but it feels pretty good to have a huge river and a mountain range between myself and Mexico, tbh fam.

Enjoy being invaded via the Hispanic Republic of Texas.

What would a nigger be doing in school, though?

You goy will lose your shit over the edge
==PLUS== Shillary will took your guns while in office.

Trying to shoot his baby mama?

What's a 'teemager' doing in an elementary school?

Oh, bless your little heart… You tried.

Poo-in-loo or inbred jew?

Looks like hillary is phoning it in with pajeet shills

Is the perpetrator is white or a Jew, you can bet it was a false flag.

Go to sleep, Pajeet. It's late.

SHOOTER WHITE MALE

sauce?

Jesse Osborne
archive.is/Lsy13

So we can expect wall to wall coverage of this one for months and for it to be a debate question, then.

Checked.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nah. not as much murder as I would expect. He ended up killing another white male so it negates it's self.

tbh reeks of psyop
>has one of those names

Calm yourself sperglords, I was just bringing up the large difference of population compared to land

Have they found rare pepes on his facebook page yet?

this

How many victims ?

What's the status on the victims?
Are they all going to pull through?

Feels bretty gud

I'ts .223 and there in the states. If they get to a hospital quickly they will live. Look at the bright side, they now have cool scars to brag about for years to come.

Says 16% in my state. I would say it's more, but given how conspicuous nigs are, it's probably about right.

I live in SC, I'm like the Jane Goodall of niggers.

is there a livestream up?

Wow, they finally got one.
And it's probably a Hillary supporter's son.
I don't think there are enough bodies for them to try to justify gun confiscation.

your black

I don't get it.

looking for racist white people to shoot

Yeah, 70% are named Hernando or Maria instead.

The young ones were airlifted, so I'd say they got there in a hurry.

lurkmoar.png

shut up nigger we all know it was fake.

To sell drugs of course

REAL PICTURES OF THE SHOOTER HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED

Someone doesn't belong here

I think it's you who is new

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

TACTICAL BOWL CUT
A
C
T
I
C
A
L

B
O
W
L

C
U
T

I missed you CNN negro.

when I first heard of this and took a look at the body count I was disappointed.

Only tell me of shootings when someone beats Omar Mateens highscore.

Zero dead several shot(I think 4), just like every other psyop

"Sam Hyde" is a member of the "alt-right" shill collective (such as Red Ice radio, Daily Stormer, Renegade, Stefan Molyneux, RamzPaul etc), who is now considered to be a sort of Holla Forums mascot due to heavy, repeated and relentless astroturfing/shilling of his name in every thread that gets posted.
Most don't even realize they're being used as meme vectors and actually think this guy is in some way relevant to Holla Forums.

No, his name has just been spammed by shills and astroturfers so often, that herd-minded people who get nervous if they aren't following the group, started to repeat his name too.

but you should know that, so lurk more you fag piece of shit.

You're retarded

Sup Charles.

i wouldnt consider stefan an alt right shill. hes just not that far down the rabbit hole yet.

also sam does comedy hes not a fucking pundit

Unless he supports the Democrats. Current year is so good to us, that even if a mass shooter is white, we now have a saving throw against white shooters.

It is interesting how all the white mass shooters are Dems.

Maybe it's the cognitive dissonance fucking with their heads?

Shooter Jesse Osborne has just admitted to being influenced to commit this heinous act by a shadowy, net organization known as "The Bowl Cut Cult". The leader of this organization is pictured here.

I was recruted by this cult when I watched an episode of MDE. I receive an email from Sam H. to join them on their crusade against an obscure conspiracy with russians and 400lb hackers.

Thank god I could get out of this madness.

Pic is me when I broke my oaths.

Luckily I already had something prepared

Pardo would be proud

Ah, the old blue and white striped shirt. Amazing

Kid of reminds me of Sam Hyde, kind of reminds me of Henry Kissinger too… strange