FCC commissioner wants an investigation into Wi-Fi at presidential debate

digitaltrends.com/computing/fcc-wifi-presidential-debate/

Technicians patrolling #debatenight press file using this device to detect & shut down hotspots, so they can sell $200 wifi accounts instead pic.twitter.com/JzbkzlZR1g

— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) September 26, 2016

Sounds pretty fishy fellas, if this is such a common practice at public speaking events and debates with smart phones, why would FCC Commissioner (((Rosenworcel))) want to investigate this shit?

Figured this might have something to do with the earpiece theory and such.

Polite bump.

Unless she's getting so old her hearing is going then that was a earpiece.

That a microphone. Have you never seen TV before? The broadcast sound doesn't come from the mic on the podium.

Well….that's weird.

What the fuck are they even doing?

Seems completely reasonable to a non millennial

It was the Russians!

If only we could get an user in there to do a man in the middle attack and fuck with her feed, get her to say something that would bury her

d&c idiot, the rule banned these newscorps from bringing their own wifi devices that they bought and paid for themselves

((( )))

Why isn't Trump wearing one then?

That is a lie, when he hits the mic with his hand you can clearly hear the broadcasted sound is coming from there.

I've done a hell of a lot of AV work, it is 100% a microphone. You use multiple microphones in the event one dies/fails. Trump was probably wearing one too.

Pointing at shit like this makes Trump supporters look bad and strikes me as a tactic to remove our credibility. "OH, SHE HAD A SETUP TO GET ANSWERS" just takes focus away from her health and how poorly she responded during the debate.

How kind of you to be concerned for how we look to the rest of the world. So thoughtful.

Coincidentally, I think your behavior right now makes you look like you need a hefty dose of Zyklon B.

Would you like us to take care of that come January 20, or will you handle it yourself?

When will you stupid fucking goon CTR/Clinton Foundation zogbot SA wherever the fuck you are from faggot nigger kike shills learn?

WE DO NOT GIVE 1/100TH OF A FUCK HOW THE WORLD SEES US

wrath is a meme, call him a loser Flush this bitch down.

The postal service and the FCC will fuck you in the ass hardcore if you break their rules.
They employ only the most serious of law-autists.

So are you saying they are total lawfags?

Yeah, it's the reason why nobody in politics takes you seriously and you will never form a viable political movement.

Continue shitposting more, I'm sure it'll solve the global zionist agenda for you!

(1)

Thanks for sharing your experience And correcting the record kike

Do you even into MSM? Pepe is on TV, magazines and newsprint. Hillary and the ADL are acknowledging our "shitposting".

Hillary had a teleprompter in her podium. Has there been a thread on that yet?