Congress Approves 9/11 Bill

Senate Approves 9/11 Bill 97-1 that would hold foreign governments liable for terrorist acts

(This just happened so there's no article about it yet so here is the text from an article a short while back)

>Current U.S. law only allows victims to sue a country that is officially designated as a state sponsor of terrorism. The legislation would strike that prerequisite and allow citizens to pursue legal action against any nation suspected of terrorism.

archive.fo/Bh9W1

Normally I'd consider it a win to be able to hold those Saudi cryptos accountable (even if it was actually Israel), but my interest was piqued when I saw so much bipartisan support for this bill. R/D never agrees on anything, and they have voted against plenty of 9/11 bills in the past so why is this one so widely supported? Then it hit me when I saw this headline:

MH17 shot down by Buk missile brought in from Russia, say investigators

archive.fo/buAgW

Suddenly we have all this """proof""" that Russia was the culprit of the MH17 flight downing that killed 300. I have a creeping suspicion that this Saudi Arabia 9/11 bill is actually meant to give us the ability to bring Russia into court over bullshit to continue to stoke the flames toward WW3.

Stock up on lead anons, it's going to be a long winter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=bEGbiq5IFrY
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
archive.is/CaEUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE, OBAMA

Imagine how this worthless nigger must feel knowing his power is all an illusion by the kikes in charge and now he's about to lose even that.
His entire legacy will be undone within a semester and I will be laughing the whole time

Did you guys read the 2nd part of my post?

Does this mean the remaining US Liberty survivors or other Isreali false flag victims can sue the kikes?

I like where your head is at.

What if your state, the US, is the terrorist though?

CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST ISRAEL WHEN
THEY CAN’T KILL TEN MILLION OF US

I really hope the military refuses to genocide Europeans again. If any of you know anyone in the military, you need to gauge them and, if necessary, make them aware of what's really going on.

Stupid.

So does the House have to also vote for it with a 2/3rds majority to override the veto? Will that happen?

Yeah, you are being stupidly paranoid, bud.

Even if Russia was responsible (the whole thing is so politicized we will never get a straight answer) their intent was not to down an airliner, it was a colossal fuck up.

Completely different from the Saudis funding extremists they knew were intending to target and kill civilians.

Sue Saudi Arabia … court orders Saudi Arabia to pay 100 goriilion dorrah …

Now … enforce it.

No. No one cares, because you're an idiot.

I don't know, but it's unlikely that it will fail.

Russia was not responsible, that much is clear. The missile came from Ukraine but we're supposed to believe some saber rattling (((investigators))) that Russia was the real culprit. If you don't think that the U.S. Gov would denounce this as terrorism and thus open up the flood gates of litigation then you're being naive.

by that logic Israel should be fucking terrified of this bill

I agree with you, pretty damn sure it was the Ukranians thinking they were shooting down a Russian .mil transport.

Even still, what is the argument going to be that it was terrorism? It seems pretty damn clear, even in the MSM that nobody involved wanted this to happen. There was a mad scramble NOT to take credit for this.

Don't remember which one but the airliner that "disappeared" and was derailed was downed by Rothschild as he acquired 100% of a military microchip patent.

does this mean the us can be held accountable too?
a double standard may not hold up well in the hague

Depends if it takes FEDGOV's say-so on what is and what isn't terrorism (this is what I would expect).

Terrorism means whatever they want it to mean. That New York bomber planted multiple bombs yet the opening story was painted as 'we don't know if it was terrorism' yet. It was obviously terrorism, but it needed the federal stamp of approval before they could run with it. That's the same logic that led Obongo to declare the San Bernardino shooter to be someone who engaged in 'workplace violence' instead.

Malaysia Flight?

yeah that one

It wasn't terrorism when Russia fucked up and shot down MH17, just like it wasn't terrorism when Israel attacked the USS Liberty., so nothing will come of it.

Even if OP's theory is correct, Yanks're not going to get far along in a 3D chess game against Russia when the latter is using 5D rules & strategies.

Fucking faggot traitor needs to have a free helicopter trip.

so, republicans are gonna get the credit for this, right?

It was a bipartisan effort

I'd like to see the votes

It was 97-1, two absentions from Boynie Sandberg and Tim Kaine (Hilldog's veep, (D) VA). The only nay was on the part of Harry Reid (D) NV who was just being a good goy for Obama.

BREAKING: HOUSE PASSES 9/11 BILL

This is now law.

bernout being the sniveling little kike that he is and abstaining what a waste of oxygen

libya was for regime change too. and syria

it's like everyone is as guilty as the planners
even if you were against it

oh well, these lawsuits take decades. it will be you grand children or great grandchildren that will pay

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

I don't even understand the basis on they're going to sue Saudi Arabia for.

Do they even have evidence to present?

This is entirely new legal ground, no one knows really

The """proof""" is not sudden at all, it has been a two year ongoing investigation. There is no reason to believe it wasn't done by Ukrainian pro-Russian separatists with Russian hardware.

FUCK YEAH

NOW WE GET TO WATCH THE SAUDIS GO INTO MASSIVE DAMAGE CONTROL AND START BLAMING ISRAEL WITH THE EVIDENCE DUMPS THEY HAD PREPARED FOR THIS

ISRAEL DID 9/11 NEVER FORGET
They are using this bill to pull the plug on the global economy.
Saudia Arabia said they will sell all U.S. Bonds/Debt and crash the dollar if we passed this.

It literally doesn't matter. Everyone here apparently agrees that you're a braindead retard.

What about TPP etc? Wasn't one of the big problems with those agreements the idea that private entities will be allowed to sue governments?

Does this relate?

Fuck off and stop shitting up the place.

You realize where you are, right?

It seems that lowering national sovereignty by subjecting governments to endless private party lawsuits is the future.

Don't be so sure. It's possible Saudi Arabia will deflect by producing evidence implicating Israel. That would be a best case scenario of course, but we are moving forward at a breakneck pace after 15 years of no progress on 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk

I think it goes deeper than israel
how did israel make the airforce useless on 9/11?
trillions on security and ny was a sitting duck for hours

There's plenty of precedent for false flags. Shit, we've given ourselves 20 years of cassus belli to invade the mideast based on that alone.

If anons could kindly go to the 25:30 mark
and listen closely to what he says 30 seconds or so after.

He said the Saudis supplied many of the actors, whoops terrorists on 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=bEGbiq5IFrY

9/11 WAS A HOAX CONFIRMED?

EVERYONE WAS A CRISIS ACTOR

DEEP STATE

Fuck me. I'm watching it right now but I go to load it in another tab and I get the same thing. I'll try my first webm.

NEW YORK DOESN'T EXIST, IT WAS ALL CGI FOR THE LAST 100 YEARS

That was fast

The passports they found in the wreckage are a forgery!

NEW FLIGHT MANIFESTS JUST RECOVERED LIST 6 MILLION JEWS AS PASSENGERS ON THE PLANES THAT HIT THE TOWERS

lucky larry

youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

Let's not forget the (((United States Government))) and (((Saudi Arabia))) did, too.

Nope. I can't fucking computer. God dammit.
It was CNN, this guy was talking and they just finished a segment on Miss Piggy. Dated 9/26/16.

Of course this issue wasn't brought up during the debate because it would upset so many Clinton Foundation donors.

Obama BTFO.

Russia (Eastern Globalists) vs. Western Globalists….

WHEN ARE YOU 4chan cucks going to figure out that we are already in WW3! It's not a war of bullets but sperm! It's a womb war!

It's a war strategy in the bible

In the Koran

In the Art of War

If you can't beat the white race, fuck them

This kills the world

JUST
A

An abstention is a no vote.

wew lad

Holy shit these rats are truly a parasitic virus.

So we can sue israel for ISIS now? Happy days!

Congress overrides Obama's "protect the Saudi's from 9/11 victims" bill.

97 to 1 vote

a big fuck you to the globalist shill and Saudi slave

American courts could seize Saudi assets to pay for any judgment obtained by the Sept. 11 families, while Saudi officials have warned they might need to sell off hundreds of billions of dollars in holdings in the United States to avoid such an outcome.

The override comes at an already freighted moment in America’s relations with the kingdom. The Saudi government has vigorously denied that it had any part in the Sept. 11 attacks, and the commission investigating the plot found “no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded” Al Qaeda, the terror group that carried out the attacks. But the commission left open the possibility that some Saudi officials may have played roles.

This fucker just signs whatever his handlers put on his desk, then goes out to play golf.

He really gives no fucks about the Presidency and gave up after his radical leftist agenda was shut down on multiple occasions. He could care less about leading the country beyond his personal agenda.

archive.is/CaEUs