House Judiciary Committee Hits Comey in His Fucking Face

You Rage You Lose Edition
Hearing is now concluded, but there are a huge number of gems contained within for anyone who wants to peruse the record. Keep in mind that it seems like all the hard hitting Republicans were back-loaded on the queue of who was questioning Comey, so that towards the end he got grilled by people about Clinton one after the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM

To review: Comey is either massively incompetent or disgustingly corrupt. He's used the Clinton Defense (oh uh, I don't remember) multiple times, and has also multiple times said that "no i don't think that's correct" against statements mentioned by people with the hard evidence in front of them.

Warning: Do not watch this livestream unless you have an ironclad mind that can keep you from smashing your monitor in colossally unfettered fury.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oKNTs
archive.is/ffMUP
archive.is/bB7Fr
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/Rfbz7
archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q
archive.is/AbOA7
archive.is/IkvzY
archive.is/G2QYV
frontpagemag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comey stinks.
He dodges leaks.

fuck it I tried ok.

Comey will hang in January

btw, how can we get Comey to testify in court?

It means we should consider taking it as a career pathway.

The guy needs to be purged
No reasonable 3-digit IQ person can watch the shit we just watched and come to the conclusion that Comey was "just doing his job, he dindu nuffin."

There is obviously something wrong, it's right there on the surface, and even after SEVERAL PEOPLE TELL HIM that exact thing, his response is "muh transparency, demand the facts, I don't recall, I don't think that's right." He has no fucking defense and I think the longer the House keeps going with him the more pissed off people are going to get. He gave zero satisfactory answers, I think the reps are going to get tired of his shit.

By doing the same thing Clinton probably did, threaten him and his family.

To the guy capping the video - focus on the part where the black dude mentioned the use of non-profit funds.

He set a trap for Clinton. That had to be intentional.

"Uhm well I wish people would look at these details that I have definitely seen you need to prove intent and as I have clearly shown, we're totally incompetent in that regard."

Yes. It's fucked. Poor PEPE was named named an (((official))) symbol of hate and Comey, Clinton, Huma, etc. all get off Scott free with zero repercussions except for a bunch of pissed off republicans which they are all to smug about…..to top it off, media EVERYWHERE is saying Clinton is likely the next president because Trump held back during the debate. Fuck it's been a terrible couple days.

PRAISE KEK & save me from this depression

Or..

We could just start a coup. This shit's ridiculous. Plus they endorsed Trump.

Get a degree user.

I'm only a few months away from completion, and it's involved with this shit.

The irony is that their own polls disagree.

Do a poo on his car.
He'll see the error of his ways.

Kek confirms, eating spaghetti from a suit jacket pocket is a sufficient defense in a court of law

brb robbing a bank

No.

You somehow get his documents, then shuffle them so they're out of order.

He'll be super angry.

Now that I think about it if a mod could sticky this for a short while, maybe a day or two, that would be great.

I know the video is 4 hours long, but Holla Forumsacks really should watch the last hour or two.

That's illegal mate.

Can someone clarify something for me? Who gave Cheryl Mills immunity, the FBI or Justice?

Ask not for yee dubs for kek shall find you, and with the grace of sir bateman, we will prevail and the sigil of kek will light the path in the darkness

As it should be.

How dare you trigger others OCD.
What a monster.

I second this.
And offer a fun image for the mods services.

Gowdy has that answer in a webm somewhere, but I don't have it

He can't prove that I intended to do it.

Hillary makes up absolutely no ground with Trump comfortably below his best, just imagine what will happen once he brings the pain.

True.
This is the avenue of attack.
Justice will be served.

But really, the oversight comitee basically ripped everyone, especially hillary, a new one.
What i love most about this is that since they never decided to go to trial, hillary can still be tried at a later time with even more evidence since double jepordy cant come into play
what if comey secretly knows this and is acting the good goy to make the clintons relax while he accumilates all the proper evidence so that when it is prosecuted after trump gets into office there will be no way out for hillary

Anyone could beat her in the next debate.
Those emails and her foundation are political nuclear weapons.

There is no way she could rebut them and win the election (without rigging the election)

FBI

It's bizarre, really, how any Dem supporter could spin that debate as a positive but then again what do you expect when there's a (((ten point bump))) coming out of a DNC that even its own talking heads could barely find anything decent to say about it.

What we saw from Hillary is what we'll get while Trump barely even had to take it out of neutral

That would be nice.
Too many ties to the clinton foundation though.

Btw, anyone have any video editing skills to make a 10-15 minute super cut of the hearing to make it viral to normies

This is exactly what Stefan Molyneux said back when Comey made the announcement not to recommend charges. He was talking to someone else (maybe roger stone?) and they basically agreed, "If comey was covering for clinton, why did he spend an hour outlining all the illegal shit that clinton did? why not have a 5 minute press conference that said "sorry guys we didn't find anything, no charges recommended?" why claim you don't recommend charges after you've just finished listing all the shit she's done?"

The only real answer is that Comey may wants to get Clinton when there is a 100% chance instead of a 95% chance, but if this is really what he's doing, he does a DAMN fucking good job at pretending to be a moron or corrupt as fuck.

This is a concern.

But I wonder if it still is valid for national security concerns.

Furthermore, I think she's breach MANY sections of US legislation. If the first attempt fails for one section - try for another.

As long as there is a case for submission, there's no issue.

To be frank, I don't think this election is winnable and we'll need to have to take alternative action.

Obama was threatening martial law before. If we prove they are all compromised - that might be achievable for us as it shows the compromise of the court system. But who can give the order?

Impossible. His brother is involved with the Clinton Foundation.

He already knows it inside out. He knows there is evidence. He's lying user.

To disguise his real motive and make it seem like she's done a lesser offence. To drown out the lying with irrelevant facts and legal breaches.

seems like the FBI's entire argument revolves around the fact that they think hillary didnt KNOWINGLY break the law. even though she broke the law, they wont charge her because they dont believe they have evidence of willful intent to break the law.

when the fuck has this defense ever worked before? i thought the mantra was always, ignorance of the law is no excuse. and from a high ranking politician…….despicable and all normalfag clinton voters are scum for defending this.

if you have the timecodes, i don't want to rewatch 4 hours of comey stumbling over himself to deny that hillary did anything wrong

Reminder that Comey's Brother was at least partially in charge of the renovation on the FBI's main headquarters.

Reminder That FBI Comey is a bank executive.

COMEY IS CIA MAN

Never.

Leaking of classified info is a prosecutable offense regardless of intent, and that is blatantly clear if you look at the laws. Gowdy even said precisely this when it was his turn to speak, and he essentially told Comey "i don't know what the fuck you retards at the FBI are doing, but this isn't how things worked when I was there. Your interpretation of the law is not the same as mine is, but even though my opinion isn't important and yours is as the FBI Director, know that I know that you're full of shit, and that intent does not fucking matter."

And he's right, intent doesn't matter, it's whether you did or not, and by Comey's own fucking admission, Clinton was "extremely careless" with classified info.

Even if she had no intent, the fact classified info was handled illegally is 100% prosecutable

Sadly i was only listening for 4 hours while attending classes and lunch

The FBI can't charge her with anything, all they can do is recommend. It is up to the Justice Department, Attorney General Lynch, to bring charges, and she has already stated she is not going to peruse charges. Congress can do these hearings and gain a lot of evidence that pushes the AG to act accordingly, but they can't force her. Which was why Chaffetz, in the last hearing with Cooper, stated that they can't bring charges or act, all they can do is question (and recommend), so there was no reason for everyone to plead the 5th especially when they had immunity. The good thing about all these Congressional hearings is that if Trump becomes president, they already have gathered all the evidence they need for Trump's AG to go after all of them.

If the intent is not a legal issue, the facts should still be enough for negligence.

For fuck sake, she's deleted confidential emails. That's impeded on the progress of government in working out relevant facts to other issues such as Benghazi.

But frankly:
1. The amount of emails deleted suggests a purge of sorts of emails
2. The short time span of the deletion and the amount of emails infer that the event was unusual or abnormal
3. Furthermore, the fact that she used a private server makes whatever she did on it less observable to government institutions.

Tie the mass, spontaneous deletion with the specific use of a private server should be enough to suggest that she intended to hide the deletion from the eyes of the government.

But why did she intend it?

Also, the amount of non-cleared personell that had access to those people should be enough for a full prosecution 100% of the time. The face is that if hillary goes down in a full investigation and court case, that will open investigations into all the corrupt shits related to the clintons, thus implicating half of washington
Lots of special interest there.
The only solution is to purge washington as the potus and re-employ fresh new servants for the public

This x88

So why did comey mention it?

*pursue
damn mobile auto correct

Is this Jebs apprentice?

The Executive Branch and Judicial Branch are helping to cover up the conspiracy. The only people who can do anything about it are congress, and what charges can they bring forth other than contempt?

Real men shitpost in real life user.

It still amazes me that Trump has to debate with a traitor

I feel as if trump is gonna blow the lid off all of this a week before the election

lol you stupid queer

youtube-dl is getting the file now. I guess the livestream just needed time to register as being an actual video.

Once that finishes, I'll get started on putting up some webms.

from the beginning
only republicans since democrats were obfuscutory as usual

Oh, looks like someone is on it already. Excellent.

"I take advantage of the existing laws. If you don't like the law, change it." - Comey

Oh … no wait … that was Trump.

Why do they even do this? Their questions do not get answered, no one is ever arrested or fined, and nothing is done to change anything.

It's like a kangaroo court for the public to watch to make them believe the US actually cares.

3rd option: if Comey makes a move against Clinton, he gets shot.

But he didn't.
he just blatantly disregarded dozens of similar cases and could do that because it is not illegal to not do it. Unless we rise up and hang the traitors and demand justice the old fashioned american way

Still at 53:00
this Nadler is a fucking retard.
Why he is pressing if Trump is being investigated or not?
If he is an enemy of trump, the last thing he should want is trump knowing for a fact if he is or not being investigated

He's a fucking kike and can't help it.

archive.is/oKNTs

We're not the ones who start coups. We're not operations. We're more like agitprop, the ones who ensure public readiness. Making sure our white nation understands it needs to be armed, and understands who will be attacking them. Making sure our white nation understands what needs to be defended, and what can be sacrificed.

Comey has economic links to the Clinton's, he won't go against them because then he'd be going against himself.

gods work and interesting numbers

taking advantage of the law and disregarding it are two entirely different things

It's pretty clear to me that if trump wins the presidency, they are going to try and kill him.

They'll cut a deal with the republicans - a concession of sorts. We kill Trump, you get your man pence in there as president, we pay you a few hundred million to look the other way and bury the emails, the media ignores it and gives you a pass on everything for 8 years, everyone wins. That's their gameplan if hillary can't pull through and win the election. Because this isn't just hillary, it's everyone and everything her and the clinton foundation are connected to - the DoJ, lynch, obama, the executive branch, comey, etc. etc.

Trump is going to have these fucks hanged and they know it. There is absolutely no way they won't try to kill him if he starts prosecuting. They probably won't even give him a chance, either. The FIRST thing he has to do, literally as part of his inauguration speech, is to promise to the american public that he's going to start rooting these traitors out. That lets the public know; if trump is assassinated before he does that, the media will cover up the real reasons and distract with bullshit. But if trump tells the american public what to do and how to act beforehand, in the event of his assassination, he'll head the bastards off.

But we need our own backup plan. - What will the american public do if trump can't get the word out beforehand? Half the country will be agitated, but nobody will act, and the media will smokescreen everything.

We know these people in washington are corrupt, we know who all has the motive and the means. The general public doesn't, but we do.

Somehow we need to get the ball rolling. This corruption is so deep it's got both the DoJ and Executive covering each others' asses. We need to spread a sentiment amongst the general right-leaning public that a trump assassination means public action.

There's got to be some way to save this mess - congress alone can't do anything with the DoJ and Executive both backing hillary and her foundation.

Horrifying torture.

If anyone watched the Comey investigation, it will be blatantly obvious after Mr. Goodlatte basically accuses Comey of being (((in her pocket))), that we have to then transition to old nig-nog Conyers who goes on to shill "muh black lives" in the Charlotte incident (even after it's been proven Scott had a gun and had prior criminal record precluding him from possessing a gun, concealed or otherwise, and he had prior restraining orders which made him possessing a concealed handgun illegal… And he was in possession of drugs… PROVEN)…

What the living fuck did I just watch? What the fuck is this system of governance? What is this circus show I just fucking watched?

Why is a chairman on the board of people investigating Comey for his fuckery asking about a criminal case concluded by the book (Charlotte) and the nig-nog riots and then asking the director of the FBI what more we can do to enable nig-nog rioters from fucking things up?

wasting time, distracting from the issue

it's in-person shilling.

user.. please…

I mean your arent wrong about what they have planned…

but..

No mortal man can kill Trump… He has the power of the divine. SAY HIS NAME WHEN YOU PRAY!

>n-no n-none of that happened

Yes it did. Bear witness!

HOW CAN ANYONE EVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT AFTER WATCHING EVEN A FRACTION OF THIS

It worked for Cartman when he started that poo smearing company.

Because his "interpretation of the statute" or whatever the fuck is that if Hillary didn't intentionally leak classified information, she's innocent. This is wrong, and all the fucking lawyers and law enforcement know it, but Hillary is so tangled up with so many corrupt people that even something that is so obviously against the law is somehow not making it through for prosecution.

Basically what this guy said

ALL the democrats are like that. I know by now you're probably a lot farther along, but you should have noticed that the libshits use their 5 minutes of time to either 1) throw softballs at Comey and/or kiss his ass or 2) ask questions about issues having absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation at hand, like cops getting shot, stop and frisk, immigration, all this other shit.

Of course Comey is dirty.

His brother did the Clinton Foundation's taxes.

Same BS "he's secretly a good boy" we heard when Freeh, the corrupt sellout asshole under Bill Clinton, was FBI director.

Freeh is the same asshole that then took money from Penn State to do a non-investigation of their pedophile ring.

The University dindoo nuffin, it was Sandusky, Paterno (conveniently now dead due to lung cancer) etc. keeping errbody else in the dark.

Sorry man, there isn't anybody goning to be riding in on a white horse with a shedload of rope and a burning desire for justice to be served. They are all corrupt.

It's like watching a coat hanger abortion on Lady Justice and they're scraping out the malformed remains in four hours. Kikes must be rejoicing.

And I wasn't implying that was the case, I was simply responding to someone else (but i forgot the post link) and explaining that Stefan had the same thought, but only because he couldn't make sense of why Comey would spend an hour indirectly saying Clinton was guilty if he was just not going to recommend charges.

I watched the last 2.5 hours of the hearing, I saw and heard a ton of the questions. Comey is in the wrong, period. I can only hope that justice is served through normal channels, because if not, if this whole thing just gets swept under the rug, that will make it clear that a mob and pitchforks is THE ONLY way forward we have left.

If this doesn't work out and if Trump doesn't purge over half the establishment when elected, we need to revolt. We have no other choice.

I don't think I can watch any more. This shatters what that other user said on 4pol about the fbi waiting to indict on process charges.

Comey is deliberately defending Clinton and her aids in these videos.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm watching the first hour now. The Dem cucks are really pushing this "Russia is going to haxxor our elections" bullshit. I'm concerned this is how they're going to steal the election from Trump.

No one really takes that seriously. Folks are catching on and Trumps group has far too much energy.

HORSE
FUCKING
SHIT

You know what would be a complex investigation? If there were money laundering going through multiple bank accounts in multiple countries that perhaps finance certain NGOs to pay urban youths to destroy cities. That would be complex cause the root cause would be unknown cough cough Soros cough cough

You know what isn't? WHEN THE FUCKING INCRIMINATING EMAILS ARE RIGHT THERE ON AN UNCLASSIFIED SERVER AND OTHER RELATED PEOPLE'S LAPTOP COMPUTERS

You know, the ones that approve money from Saudi hadji fucks in exchange for privileges only the state department can grant.

If this were a normal person, it would be an open and shut case of treason. In fact it is very simple: because she is Clinton the FBI is helping her escape justice by any possible means including giving immunity to all her confidants in exchange for evidence they will subsequently ignore or worse lie about. They will also allow her aides to be questioned along side her rather than the normal method of , you know, CROSS EXAMINATION TO SEE WHETHER THE FUCKS ARE LYING

The only complex stuff is what the FBI are using to OBFUSCATE THIS CASE

This country is corrupt to the core. Only the cleansing fire of Trump has a hope of saving it.

Reality is a very bad B-movie tbfh.

Welcome to Holla Forums. You'll learn a lot here.

Evil will always turn against itself in the end.

Need some WWF Henan Weasel chants added in at the end.

don't do that

i would really hate seeing comey died of suicide by 2 bullets in the back of his head

does comey sounds like commie?

I know, but i wanted to believe we could count on the FBI as the last bastion of truth and justice.

No longer. It lies in our guns.

“By establishing the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has changed the landscape of extremism and terrorism,” he stressed. “What we’re witnessing, and what we’re confronting, is a result of the establishment of the Islamic State in July of 2014. Unfortunately, the Islamic State continues to exist – and every day the Islamic State continues to exist, it legitimizes the Islamic State, and it acts kind of like a light to moths, and it grows exponentially.”

Kim Jensen: Obama’s Legacy Is the Islamic State Caliphate — ‘A Harbinger Event That Changed the Landscape of Terrorism for the Entire World’
archive.is/ffMUP

WEW

Chavetz is a good fucking man.

Okay, I'm done with all of them. I'll just start dumping since what's posted so far seems to be sorta incomplete.

Richmond seemed like he was going to relate the racial double standard to the Clinton double standard, but it ultimately didn't get there.

Also looks like I missed this segment.

If anyone has any requests, I'll get to them after lunch.

Thank you for the webms

Did they bring up Combetta at all?

See here .

The "Comey is secretly based" people need a fucking clue. He's been heavily involved with letting them off the hook for 20+ years now.

archive.is/bB7Fr

Comey, Clintons and Clemency

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

archive.is/Rfbz7

Guess who else was involved in the Clintons getting away with pardoning Marc Rich??

Comey seems to be the go to guy for all Clinton related scandals, yet never quite seems to pin anything substantial on them…

Remember former senior Clinton advisor (((Sandy Berger)))?

Well turns out Comey had a big hand in that investigation too :

archive.is/5yYn6

archive.is/ICp8Q

"It's our lifeblood, those secrets"

Boy, is it ever!

archive.is/AbOA7

James Comey Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP (2005-10)
employment history :

archive.is/IkvzY

So… he's an inside man?

Reminds you of some other story, innit.

Let his track record speak for itself.
Nobody has had the kinds of chances to take down the Clintons like Comey has. He always managed to fail upwards and secure new posts which just happened to be "right place, right time" to let them off again.

This entire fucking thing is making my blood boil

don't say i didn't warn you in the OP

I'm working on making a transcript of all the important parts of the whole session, with timestamp references. Might just make a subtitle file for the youtube mp4 that I have. It's a fuckton of work but I'll do the best I can. I won't bother directly transcribing the bullshit parts where the left ranted about BLM, just the important dialogues between Comey and the committee members.

Based user here. No kikel..

Just watched it in its entirety. Comey didn't mis/re-rirect in the way that OP states. Yes, he understands that there might have been oversights on the Clinton investigation, and this was made clear in some of his anwsers, but to say that he's a Shill is far-fetched.

Stop with the conspiracy shit. He's not perfect.

Its one thing to be a criminal.
Its another to be a criminal in power.
Its another thing entirely to desecrate the law to protect criminals in power, as one of the highest investigators in the land.

Comey should be flayed alive and the rest of the washington bureaucrats made to watch.

Ok then you just don't understand. She violated the law. Period. He admitted it. He just said he doesn't think anyone would prosecute. Everyone who knows anything about the law disagrees.

He's 100% shill.

blow it out your ass.

Don't make me laugh

Gee user did you miss the sticky from a few weeks back?
archive.is/G2QYV
FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection

You're pathetic

I admit, I fibbed in that I did NOT watch the video in its entirety. Almost immediately after the break that I took; Comey starts the bullshit.

Mods, please delete post # 7681132

I'm starting to see it now. Just a coincidence that the info started now.

Forgive me.

Mods, respond.

I'm @ 2:57:xx right now. Maybe my preliminary thoughts were correct, but I'm starting to see the light. Delete my first post please.

# 7681132

Sorry to offend the based Anons here.

Doesn't make sense. It would be "dunnit". Think about the words you use.

I can't tell anymore if this is a ruse or if you are genuinely not from around these parts.

In one part of the committee, I remember Comey mentioning that a nice part of his job is that it's a 10-year term and gives him job security.

I wonder if Trump will have something to say about that.

Don't bother responding to it, its a shill

Calm your tits. An apology was given provided new information. I stated I 'fibbed' on the fact of listenening to the whole 4 hour hearing.

Yes, I am not all the way through, and yes, I changed (with a post) the fact that I know there is new information.

If you're going to be gung-ho on matters, you need to provide just a little bit of leniency to people that recognize and apologize to these findings.

But it's so bad that it's completely unbelievable. Don't they have manuals on fitting in that are at least somewhere close to reality?

Fuck right off.

Get a response

If you can't accept an apology, then maybe you're on the wrong side.

If they read their manuals and did things right they wouldn't be shilling for hotpockets, would they?

Thank you, Rep. Ratcliffe.

Fair point.

but if you were really a Polster you'd know that we are legion and we don't forgive or forget. I think you are a shenaniganfag.

Who are these hot blonde sluts?

Stop posting.

Lurk until you stop being a newfag.

I just outlined 20+ years of him involved with Clinton investigations where they get off the hook despite being guilty as fuck.

frontpagemag .com/fpm/262389/comey-clintons-and-clemency-lloyd-billingsley

Or November if they rig it for Clinton

I was making videos all day and didnt even notice they were live.
Ill post tomorrow after I have had the time to watch it.

too late

he preemptively gave himself immunity

This is a joke right?

lurk moar, faggot

WHAT PROOF DO THEY HAVE?

im 100% not a Jewish, bro!

At this point it's easier to make a list of who in the government NOT to purge.

you do know that video recommendation is based on the videos watched by whomever took that screenshot, right? I just provided the link, that's all. I never watch porn, anyway, and I do mean never.

It's kind of sad that you aren't even close to wrong.

D&C moar, faggot

Blow it out your ass.

I will not.

I concur with you in that Comey is (((controlled))) and I know that you're seeking someone to put your anger upon (despite the fact that I said I was wrong and apologized for not viewing the whole video), but I urge you to redirect your energy to the real threat.

If you have doubts, go back and read my IDs' posts. I'm sorry that you don't have an outlet for your anger of our states' situation, but don't think that attacking me will do justice for what is the truth. If nothing; let it bottle up and save it for another day.

I already apologized for drawing conclusions before watching the whole video.

the other anons are correct. It's horrifically clear just how new you are to this place, merely by virtue of how you type and your choice of images. And filenames. You're someone who absolutely reeks of having just stumbled off the normalfag boat.

They aren't telling you to lurk as an insult to you, they are telling you to lurk because you absolutely need to fucking lurk. You are the 8ch equivalent of dog running into a room and barking, while two guys are having a conversation. You'll understand as time goes on, but if you wish to stay here, you really should simply read the board and not post for 6 months, minimum. If you don't, you will be shouted down for being a massive faggot, guaranteed, because you don't yet understand this place. I know you might be offended by that and think "no I get it just fine," but your posts in this thread alone show you don't.

Don't worry about it, just lurk. If you remain here you'll look back a year from now and completely see why.

Fuck you. I would charge that YOU are the kikel in this place. YOU are set in the charge of D&C.

You can make any claim you want, it doesn't change the fact that you do not belong here and that you may never fit in.

I will not defend myself as I have already apologized for the fact that I made a statement without viewing the complete 4 hour video.

If you're going to be some piece of shit that bashes anyone who makes a mistake but publicly apologizes for making early statements, then there's nothing left to be said of you but of either:

A. Unstable, uncontrollable prick.

B. Controlled opposition.

C. D&C CTR faggot

Change your proxies all you may, but I will not succeed. You will NOT win, kikel.

the word is kike you stupid faggot, do your family a favor and eat a gun barrel

Wait a second, learningcode's ban expired about the same time you started posting. Why are you not making shitty threads?

No, 'kike' is short for 'kikel'.

Stop the D&C.

This is utter D&C, if not shitposting. I'm just an user.

Sort it out for yourselves; I'm out, fucking niggers.

The whole thing is a joke.

Just look at Combetta: a horrendously incompetent retard who was granted immunity and still "plead the 5th" when there was no possibility of self incrimination (pleading the 5th specifically does not work when you have immunity) even when the House cannot do anything other than recommend charges.

The entire situation is a farce, and like I said before, if we had even half the nation watching and understanding these proceedings, DC would be burning to the ground before the week was out. These fucking corrupt faggots have gotten so complacent that they give the flimsiest, paper thin excuses possible and still get away with it, even when they and everyone around them knows the real deal.

DOTR is fast approaching.

You really should kill yourself.

You reek of butthurt and will be back to try and derail some more.

It's pretty disgusting. The fact that they are considering or have given Huma of all people immunity is ridiculous. If Trump wins, he needs to have a good portion of the FBI executed in public.

Say it with me, Goy!

"Controlled Opposition"

Top fucking kek. Filtered.

You're not wrong. Trump must have a hell of a plan in mind to deal with these fucks.

If he doesn't, revolution is our only option. This is the most blatantly obvious corruption scandal I've personally ever seen, and if everybody gets away with their shit, it means justice is completely fucking dead.

The only way to make our country for the people again will be to forcibly take back the power of government. If justice isn't served here, that's it, there's nothing left for the people, and we'll need to revolt.

Bullshit

This whole fucking thread is astonishing. As a former ZOG bot, I was able, for years, to tell myself that the high level corruption in government was overstated or a conspiracy. I simply can not do that anymore. It's too obvious that the federal government is corrupt to its core and there's no stopping it.

Anons, how do you cope? This actually is making me really depressed. I don't think anything will come of this.

No he's not incompetent.

Hes corrupt.

History repeats itself.
Who was the snek?

kek