Back to 4chan (not in support sticky cause other anons can use this)

Well, Holla Forums, I got permabanned off of 4chan using all my appeals... just for shitposting I did a long time ago.
I don't want to shitpost Holla Forums up, I just want to go back to 4chan, I miss it.

Any ideas on how I can ban evade?
Any specific VPNs that are cheap, fast, and actually work to evade 4chan bans?
Is there any way I can convince my ISP to change my IP address? Will 4chan catch me if I reset my IP address (I don't think I'm range banned but they might find my range)?
Are there any reliable proxy sites that have proxies actually useful for evading 4chan bans?

Can I contact the IRC to ask for an appeal?
If so, how?

Not helpful!

whatcha get bammed for niger?

Why would you go back on a website that banned you over shitposting that was made eons ago ?
The message is pretty clear imo.

Go to 32chan and shit him up instead.

Shitposting.

Holla Forums isn't fast enough. I mean /ck/ for example is a ghost town on Holla Forums, but fairly active on 4chan.

after a few months (maybe half a year) your ip will change even if static. you could try missing a payment and getting your internet cut off for a month and they might give your ip to someone else because it is freed up.

steal your neighbors internet problem solved!

Git better patience skills then.

You don't get it.
I don't use the faster boards, I use the less popular boards. Those are practically dead, and get about 3 posts a day or less. 4chan gets at least 10 posts a day on every board except maybe /qa/.

wtf.
-use a proxy
-user a VPN (overkill)
-call ISP and tell them "I IZ BEING HACKED BLZ CHANGE IP"
-use neighbour internet (WPS vuln are still rampant)
etc

cuckchan has permablocked tor as far back as 2006

here you go OP

Go to router settings (192.168.1.1), change mac address under wan settings, restart router.

Dont know about VPNs, but your ISP should offer a 'service' to change IP, though they may charge you.

You should be able to look up their irc address on their site, iirc it was on rizon, #4chan.

oldie but goodie, shouldn't spoon feed like that.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Anyways, OP. Just change your router's MAC address. If you use ISP trash it might not let you, just set it to bridge mode and attach your own router to the 1st port, that should fix it. Often the option is called MAC cloning.

Open browser, clear all cookies related to 4chan. Then use cellphone to tether for internet (so IP differs). You will be unbanned.

You forgot to specify you need to set it to "255.255.255.255"