Holla Forums is owned by bannon lol

Holla Forums is owned by bannon lol

Other urls found in this thread:

semantiko.com/trump-fake-news-factory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when everyone was sucking Trumps cock here, what happened?

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW
IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

meme got old meep meep tbh fam no homo

back to your hugbox you alt-kike meme frog nation faggot

Holla Forums is owned by this guy in the makeup sucking on a rather fat dude's dick.
I find that a lot funnier tbh

>Bannon
Really makes you think

Triggered for 7 more years. God!!! I love this fucking timeline!

Chan's were a political tool from the start

They've been planning this for years

t. bannon

go to Holla Forums, they still suck his cock and the mods will ban you for "shitposting" if you speak out against him. Holla Forums is literally a community of shills.

reminder when you see shill posts like this that trump has his very own correct the record which 70 million was spent on

semantiko.com/trump-fake-news-factory/

SAGE
SAGE
MAKE IT GO AWAY PLEASE
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT DADDY TRUMP
FUCKING SHILLS OMAGAUD I I CANT EVEN
IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

cant ban me here, you trigged faggots

FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

Trump is not a governing candidate. People did not vote for him because they thought he would do a good job.

Okay I have to say this.
First of all I was a Bernie supporter because I saw the state of the economy and jobs and I wanted a change. When Trump won I decided to give him the courtesy that the American people on the right gave the left when they put Obama in office for eight horrible years by not flipping my shit like every psychopath is doing now. The state of discourse in this country is disgusting and its all coming from what has become the most crooked left Ive ever seen. Fact is, the economy is doing great under Trump and that makes me happy since that was my number one concern. Everything I see coming from the left, which I dont identify with anymore is madness and lies. I was there on wall street in 2011 protesting the 1%. Now all I see are so called leftists being led by the nose by the same people we were fighting against. Theyre dumping Billions into tearing this country apart, and to cover their criminal tracks and the left eats it right up. Fools

I recently got a 4 freaking month ban from Holla Forums. Honestly I am heartbroken. All I did was accuse them of being hypocrites who believe in Might make right, saying If I broke in their house and made their transgender transracial animalkin GFs suck my dick they would think it was morally acceptable since they couldn't stop me. Oh well. You silence what you fear the most. 4 months though. damn.

HAHHAHAA!
FUCK YEAH. "feminism has done so much. what have you done? nothing. you haven't accomplished many goals, so you're just a bunch of loosers and nobody should try to help you accomplish your goals LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

i usually catch a perma after like 3 limp biscuit threads but that's what a vpn is for

My case in point. 7 more glorious years and then another 8 with pence or the equivalent. All that sweet salty juice to come and me losing space to store it