Hi, I'm new to this site and I am trying to join the cause and learn more about it...

Hi, I'm new to this site and I am trying to join the cause and learn more about it. If you all can please explain to me how this originated and what the whole purpose is and the meaning of words and such I'd very increasingly thankful.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/559079741221788093/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a thing called lurk moar.
Ask Google about it.

Sage this shit.

this is satire

Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded.

This is not a joke

Go fuck yourself shill

Stop, you're triggering me

There are a lot of us who want to learn about this, I am and independent voter and I am deciding whether to vote for Hillary or Donal Trump and I've heard many rumors about shady stuff and I want to know what it's all about.

Just go on encyclopedia dramatica and leave us alone

You sound like a journalist. You people are scum.

Though if you were honest about your intentions you might get a few answers..

saged

First of all, stop posting these horrible facebook memes newfag.

Gosh, I am not a journalist or anything like that! Why can't someone new try to learn?

You learn by lurking .

I would usually say
but you seem like a normalfag writing an essay

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

A thread died for this.

But at least I am trying to learn, then don't complain when we don't even try if you don't want to help us and then go ahead and call us "degenerate". And why am I getting so many insults

sage for bait/faggot

lurk moar faggot

Fuck you and kill yourself, you retarded niggerkike.

On the off chance you're not mentally fucking retarded, the only thing you need to learn right now is that you need to LURK MORE and you will get all the answers you seek. If you are not willing to do the time, the x is the door.

I cannot be a male homosexual because I am not even a male.

It's our culture. We lash out at those different from us. Here's a tip newfriend: lurk more before posting and take in what you see before posting. I don't mean five minutes, I'm saying at least a week, if not a month. Try to respond to us in your head and see if you notice patterns anywhere. How do we react? Positive? Negatively? Hilariously? Good! You're using your head and THINKING! Now, make sure next time you create a thread you contribute to us. Nobody here is going to hold your hand and be all gentle and patient with you. We have much better things to do with our time.

In all honesty, you're an immense fucking faggot of a newfag. I thought I was a faggot, but the faggotry of you, OP, is pretty bad! 2/10 bait thread, made me respond. Also, look at my name, it's purple like a lot of folks here! Why don't you look it up in a f.a.q on here or 4chan, faggot? And use catalogue.

Post your tits and we MIGHT care.

You cumdumpster moron. Although I'm willing to bet you're just a faggot pretending to have an axewound.

Your gender is irrelevant. That said, now that you've bought up that idiotic topic, prepare for a bunch of idiots saying tits or GTFO.

There you go. Now can you help me?

lol
pinterest.com/pin/559079741221788093/

Calling a lady a cumdumpster? What a great future expects us with someone like you ruling. You disrespectful jerk

You said you wanted to see some boobs, so I showed you boobs. You didn't specify if you wanted to see mine.

worst thread going
ASS TO ASSS

shit thread 0/10

delusional tranny confirmed

Fine, I'll do it.

We can reverse image search, you dumb broad.

I'm not ruling shit, I'm not running for government, I don't represent anyone or anything. I'm anonymous.

Besides, don't you have more pressing things to do?

I hope you enjoyed the lesson you learned today

are you pretending now?

We are the cloned children of the ODESSA Network.

Lurk moar newfag

If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Intemet is "there are no girls on the Intemet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fcuk you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Intemet, we don’t have the chance to fcuk you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Intemet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr Tits or gtfo

weak bait

Shit you came to the wrong place nigger kike

Jesus fucking christ wtf is this thread not just fucking deleted? BARE Tits times tamped or get the fuck out

Here is all you need to know.