My Girlfriend's Past

I love my girlfriend, and I've posted about her on threads on here in the past and generally had an overwhelmingly positive response. I'm not going to post her picture, so let's just say the closest match to her body I can find is Naomi Clark and to her face Sophia Lillis. When I describe how we got together the response is always congratulatory. We've been together over a year. Now I want to specify, she was a virgin before she met me and I'll get to why I believe her in a bit, so it's not *that* which bugs me. I want to describe how we got together, then go into her past and ask whether I'm justified to take issue with it, or I should just be happy for all the other ways she's awesome and continue ignoring it.

First, how we met. I was in an arcade, she worked there, she started flirting with me. Initially I rolled my eyes "Here comes tumblr…" I thought. She had problem glasses, short hair shaved on the sides, and her hair was dyed blue. Still, she was very attractive. She was curvy but had a tight little body. Less busty than what I usually go for, but still very pretty. She introduced herself with a male name. It came out that she'd had her name legally changed and was on testosterone. I was flippant, but I leveled with her. "But you have such a feminine figure, and you're so pretty." I talked to her about chromosomes, bone structure, die cis scum, dennis avner, basically praised her for being so feminine underneath it all. This was all the encouragement she needed.

Without me even suggesting it she started wearing dresses, growing her hair out and wearing make up. She asked me to pick a new female name for her. She's very submissive, she's turned on by the idea of being a housewife, of cooking and cleaning for me, of me impregnating her. It's bliss. Gradually though I learn more about her past and elements of it I normally would have considered ruling her out for even considering dating.

First off, she considered herself pansexual, but while I've let it go, the label's totally bullshit. In the past she'd exclusively dated girls while identifying as a boy, but she had no sexual attraction to them. All they did was hold hands platonically. She explained "I found them pretty but not sexually attractive. I considered myself asexual at the time." See, she's sexually attracted to men, but up until I came along none she was interested in paid her any mind. She found boys her age gross and uninteresting, just sending her dick pics and ignoring her claims to be a boy, and older men weren't interested on account of her pretending to be a boy, which is what she was attracted to. Ordinarily I wouldn't even consider dating someone who identifies as bisexual much less pan, but I didn't find this out until I'd already grown attached. Then there's her fandoms… Where do I begin…

She's into Sonic, Five Nights at Freddy's, Steven Universe, Korra, MLP, Disney, she basically was tumblr. She's grown out of some of these things, and she acknowledges "tumblr corrupted me as a child" She had an extensive background involving gay slash art and fiction of the above fandoms including a shocking amount based on fan characters from FNAF. She's embarrassed by this and since I stumbled onto her old tumblr with all this on it I usually just bring it up to tease her in conversation. Still, every single thing she read or played was gay sex. I suppose that's where her desire to be a boy came from. Other than that, it's just her old pictures that bother me. On the one hand, young her trying her best to look like a boy… honestly… is kind of hot to me. I'd never tell her because I'm just getting that poison out of her, but all those pictures of her with short hair in tuxedos… I hate that they turn me on. On the other hand, many of those pictures include her holding hands with girls, and it just irks me.

I don't know, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
hooktube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing to worry about as long as she understands that stuff was dumb when she was a kid and she didn't actually do anything bad so.

No harm no foul.

smells like copypasta. inb4 begging

well i dont know man, her past, and your first impression of her rings a fair few alarm bells, but her admiting she wasnt into other chicks, and her turn around on the " im a boy" shit suggests she may be redeemable. i would say trust your instincts, but you dated her even after assuming she was tumblr then having this confirmed.
3dpd not even ounce

Somebody got all horned up are watching "IT"

Tight is petite you fucking mutant.

wishing you both the best.

Naomi Clark's body is the closest to hers I could find. She has breasts of that size, but on a very skinny petite frame. I'm trying to think of a word to describe her body. I don't want to say muscular, athletic I guess? Her metabolism is extremely high but she's not really that athletic, but she had an interest in parkour so she's pretty flexible. This is the closest I can find to her body.

Yes.
Yes, she's extremely self-conscious about it. I'm having her eat a lot of foods and supplements that increase female hormones. I figure if it shrinks dicks it should work on clits too, right? Honestly though I kind of like it. I've dated girls where the clit was so small it was hard to find. No problem with that here.
I'm pretty head over heels for her.

You know what happens when you have too much of your own hormone type? Your body ups the opposite and it makes things far worse.

here OP this might help.
dumping infographics with trap guide sections in them

taking pharma drugs can fuck you up really bad.
suggesting OP only herbal stuff. (be careful because herbs can hurt you too)

ok OP so here's some vegan advice first, stopping animal products like meat and fish and milk (because they have shitloads of bad hormones) is a good first step

even though your gf has a big clit and is self conscious about it, does she still really enjoy the way it feels? need to know for educational purposes

here is a list of vitamins and minerals and other good things that the human body needs. take note that there are many other whole plant foods that may contain similar vitamin, mineral, and nutrient contents but I wanted to keep this list from becoming too overwhelming so I only listed some of the better sources per specific nutrient.

I decided to make this list because I noticed that some people would post links cherry picking news stories about some dumbass or their stupid kids getting some horrible nutrient deficiency or disease because they decided to go full plant based and how the article shames them and shits all over them for making poor choices and how they should learn from it and start eating alot of animal products because plant foods don't have vitamins! they are just fully devoid of all nutrients! so start giving big dairy and meat industry your money so that you can make your body sick as shit so that you have to give all your money to big pharma and pay those hosptial bills!

Just totally disregard all stories of people who ate the standard american diet and had some horrible life threatenting emergency!

basically they want you to pay subscription fees for your prescription fees just like bad video game companies want you to pay for dlc and subscription fees to keep playing their game or being able to access online multiplayer. Oh sorry you were brainwashed from an early age to not consider a meal a "meal" unless it has some animal product on it? you got sick? good citizen go get your prescription medication so that your heart doesn't stop, and by the way you're on this pill for life. just another fee, just another bill, just another tax on your life.

so I'm going to show you that a whole plant food diet is loaded with vitamins and minerals. you just have to be smart enough to eat them in the right combination so that you get all of your vitamins. after you see this, you will probably decided to stop spending money on stupid multivitamins and start eating your vitamins the right way.

for those who care at all, soy is mentioned under a few different vitmins and minerals. I know Holla Forums and those on Holla Forums who are not traps, female, tomboy, tomgirl, futanari, or something else in a similar category are smart enough to not eat soy because it personally isn't right for them, and someone will always mention to avoid it anyway but I felt like making this note here to make sure that the antisoy people hear me say specifically to them "DON'T EAT SOY". I do mention in this thread to avoid the far more dangerous Xenoestrogens like in BPA and BPS and I also tell people to avoid fluoride becuase it is harmful for your thyroid and hormones as well.

soy is a good enough source of some of these nutrients that it was high enough on the list to get added in automatically to the list but there are definitely other obvious great options that everyone here should go for since that's just one of the plant foods that's high in some of those nutrients. if you don't like soy, then don't eat it. if you like it, then enjoy. none of you here should be 2 years old and using Holla Forums. you don't need to be told to not be retarded. you can still do everything while still avoiding soy.
but if you ever do for some reason, like in a surival situation- only ever eat non-gmo pesticide free certified organic soy, otherwise it comes from biotech corporations that gentically modify it and dose it with poison/pesticides.

there are also a few studies out there that suggest that eating some organic soy can reduce your risk for certain types of cancers. honestly do your own research. I only eat organic soy and it has never given me any problems before. I happen to love soy a lot and I'm not going to beat around the bush or sugar coat it for some fucking cunts who are anti soy shitters that worry about a little phytoestrogen but still run around eating animal products loaded with tons of fucking hormones. you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites so shut the hell up and don't eat what you don't like you petty fucking wimps. nobody can force you to eat what you don't like. I'm presenting the information in this thread so that people can try to improve. if you can follow all the advice, good. if you can only do some things, fine. just do your best.

I'm also going to post some other trap based guides and some that have trap based sections in them too in case one of you could benefit from it

I'm Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

vitamins

as mentioned in other parts of this thread, everybody has problems getting enough vitamin B12 and vitamin D no matter what they eat.
make sure to avoid shitty mass produced versions of B12 like cyanocobalamin and D like lanolin (chemically processed sheeps wool)
another good reason to avoid cyanocobalamin is that your body has to work harder to throw away the cyanide and you lose methyl groups.
try to find a good product from an officially tested and verified company that doesn't fill up their products with additives like titanium dioxide and magnesium stearate, and does a good job at staying natural and clean. best vitamin D I know is Cholecalciferol, while the best vitamin B12 I know is methylcobalamin. for the cleanest product, try to get a brand that is certified v-egan and certified organic. don't think you're being smart by buying some fish based version, you're doing yourself no favors there.

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

I would like to just stop right here for a moment to mention "lectins", "phytate", and "acrylamide" hope I spelled those correctly. recently there's been a huge out-shilling of fake news weirdos freaking out about how some people ate raw (uncooked hard beans! what a bunch of irresponsible and careless idiots!) and got sick and died, and are trying to fear monger everyone about the lectin content in beans and also their phytate content. just to clear things up, they are freaking out because they want to demonize healthy food options to subtly dissuade people from eating a healthy whole unprocessed plant based diet.

because remember: your sick and unhealthy body is where the money is at. they want you on paying for prescription drugs with tons of side effects for the rest of your life. they want your health to be a downloadable content monthly video game subscription with multiple different fees. basically it's a breathing tax. they keep you ignorant, you keep eating trash, you stop paying them for the drugs that keep you alive, you stop breathing. game. over. you want to hear somethin hilarious? if you boil your beans and properly cook them long enough, the amount of phytate and lectins go down so much that it's safe to eat. want to know something else? tomatos have lectins in them. nobody ever freaked the fuck out about tomatos. there are a few studies that suggest that while large amounts of phytate and lectins are no good (very dangerous in fact), that very small amounts have some antioxidant activity. people have also been eating beans and tomatoes for thousands of years.

the next thing up is "acrylamide". to put things simply, they want you to believe that if you bake a potato in the oven that you create a dangerous chemical on the outside called acrylamide. of course this chemical forms more in fried foods, like a whole lot more, and also more than that in burnt foods. honestly I have eaten burnt toast before but I didn't do it often and I was okay. I have eaten baked potatoes and I never felt bad. I did stop eating all burnt foods a while back though just to be safe and so should everyone else, but I'm sure it's safe to say that there is a huge amount of fear mongering going around. everyone should follow the guidelines, so don't trust me! do your own research and ask your doctor before eating any baked potatos or burnt toast. seriously.

the bottom line here is that nobody is going to stop us from eating beans and tomatos because they're fucking great for our health and we shouldn't be swayed by fear so much. (((they))) wouldn't want us to get any kosher ideas would they? we need to consider what the motivations of all these people are who are saying these things. I'm feeling really silly for even having to bring this up. every day they invent a new thing.

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (but this is only if you don't mind soy)

one of the few supplements worth taking. may have drug interactions. helps you get back your methyl groups and sulfur. long list of benefits. do your own research. only ever buy "opti-msm" because it's filtered the best. helps with low energy and fatigue and gets rid of that brain fog feeling and reduces stress. cheapest one I ever found was the vitamin shop store brand.

even if you eat tons of every single kind of food, meat or no meat- you might STILL be deficient in magnesium. you can eat food until you are throwing up or shitting your pants but you might still not have absorbed enough of magnesium for some reason. be very careful, do your own research, and talk to your doctor before doing anything.
I used it mostly to help reduce stress. alot of people who get constipated also say it helps. also helps with energy and sleep.

if I have trouble sleeping I take some of this like an hour before I'm going to sleep. helps alot but you wake up feeling drunk, so don't operate heavy machinery. ask your doctor before doing this.

eat a tomato every other day, drink a lemon water smoothie with some apple cider vinegar and ginger and celery every morning, put gelatinized maca root and spirulina and hemp protein powder and a little bit of ground flax seeds (grind yourself at home fresh right before use is better) in your raw rolled oats every morning for breakfast, eat a handful of walnuts once or twice a week, eat dark purple/blue colored fruits like blueberries/acai often if you can find them or their powders cheap. amazon.com has some good deals but compare to see which one has the better price. some of the products are obviously a horrible price so watch out. use alot of herbs and spices like ginger, turmeric, cumin, etc. in alot of your food because the health benefits add up like crazy. also drink some juice from sweet onions (easier) or normal onions (better but much more painful). eating raw garlic is also really great. try to put onions and garlic in alot of your food too cooked, but it's also good to eat them raw if you can handle it. saw palmetto is really good for your prostate, hair, skin, nails, urinary tract, and milk thistle is really good for your liver and skin and it's easy to add it to your breakfast.

warning:
drinking coffee and tea the way that I do poses a choking risk because of the liquid and sandy textures that are mixed together. don't risk this, and don't try it. It's literally like drinking wet sand. you could choke and die. you have been warned.

warning2:
before drinking tea or coffee only buy those that are organic or you are eating a bunch of poison

the reason I do it this way is that it's mostly to help increase the surface area and allow you to swallow the solid coffee and tea more easily and then digest and absorb it better.

try to get a fair priced brand of green tea like the one from costco or grab some (slightly worse deal) from wholefoods, or you could just get it loose which is much better in every way.
you can get it loose I think at amazon.com

usually I take my msm first and then wait an hour and then I take my green tea or chamomile and most other tea like spearmint and peppermint and put it in a coffee grinder and powder it until it LOOKS like matcha green tea powder. then I add it to my water and drink the tea down without filtering it. I ingest more antioxidants that way. right after I drink lemon water and eat some blueberries or other dark fruit/ dark purple fruit powder and swallow a pinch of black pepper powder to increase both antioxidant pre-absorb-ability and post-absorption by a huge percentage.

coffee is good but only like once a week max in my honest opinion.
the way I do my coffee is similar to how I do my tea
way 1:
I actually enjoy this since I made myself get used to it.

way 2:

warning, it will be hot and can burn.

I do both ways.

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything or stopping anything.

really good list of stuff everyone should do, vegan or not

switch to a natural fluoride free toothpaste from wholefoods or something because fluoride fucks with your thyroid and hormones and endocrine system and it could and probably does cause cancer in a lot of people as a result and they probably never realize why, but besides that the hormone fuckery is enough to make you get fat and stay fat for no good reason. stop using teflon, copper, and aluminum pans and other cookware and use only pyrex and stainless steel cookware. make sure your spoons/forks/knifes are stainless steel too.

stop using storebought deodorant full of aluminum and other shit and make your own.

stop using laundry detergent and fabric softener and buy that natural organic stuff in the giant green bottle.
stop using house/car freshners and plugins and fuhbreeze spray bullshit all over your fucking house. hang little cotton bags of lavender flowers and cloves/cinnamon sticks instead.
stop dying your hair with harsh chemicals
stop using makeup that is full of chemicals.
stop using shampoo and soap full of chemicals.
stop using lotion and moisturizer with chemicals.
there is better natural hair and skin care and makeup products out there.
bathe with castile soap/african black soap and baking soda (aluminum free) and white vinegar. moisturize your skin with coconut oil/un-refined shea butter. brush your hair with small amounts of coconut oil as conditioner and trim your ends often.

if you eat garbage food and have acne, stop eating that and switch to a plant based diet and drink alot of water and sleep with a clean towel over your pillow every night.
if you have a cell phone, put it on speaker and hold it away from your body when talking. don't use bluetooth or wireless headsets because it's the same thing as having it up in your face. don't sleep with your wifi router next to your bed, keep it in another room.
stop holding your fucking cellphone in between your boobs. fucking stop, it isn't cute.
stop carrying your cell phone near your crotch or in your back pocket. turn the phone off to the best of your ability and find a cheap cell signal blocking fabric velcro pocket case to keep it in and then turned off, put it in your pocket. I don't care if this reduces the entire country to a society of people who "beep" each other with instant text messages that check their phone every few minutes or once per hour, just fucking make the change.

stop using sunscreen full of cancer causing chemicals. get a very very big hat that casts your whole body in shade and eat alot of antioxidant rich foods every day so that you have internal sunblock (look this up)
buy non-gmo and local organic/non-gmo foods to avoid as much pesticide exposure as possible. don't buy from a local farm that can't prove it's organic or non-gmo or pesticide free, because they are probably full of shit or working for monsanto or conagra or dupont or syngenta etc. and possibly buying their things from them. find the cheapest things at wholefoods, and don't buy the scams. buying food online is also a good option.
when you drive your car or ride as a passenger suggest to leave the windows closed and use the air conditioner inside with "air circulate recycle" on inside so you breath interior air only so that you don't breath the exaust of the passing 400 different cars on the road/highway.
stay away from people who smoke.
don't stand near the microwave or induction cooktops, better yet don't even eat food or drink water that comes from them, ever.
don't eat at any fucking restaurants ever because you have no damn idea the things they do to your food back there or the bullshit the corporations allow added to the food.

quote from an user in the thread:

>there are even some people that make their own home made hammock beds. they get the hammock rope type material and stretch it out in a giant flat bed shape on a wood frame. I have seen guides for this all over hooktube.com/ and it's better than a hammock because it lets you lie down more flat than a hammock. beware that these are all home made builds and nobody has any idea how severely dangerous they may be. also remember that anything that's a hammock or like a hammock or involving ropes is extremely dangerous for babies and small children and the elderly (and everyone else too)

stop reusing plastic containers and bottles that aren't meant to be reused.
stop using plastic containers and bottles that you aren't sure what kind of plastic they are made of.
stop microwaving or heating any kinds of plastic, and also stop leaving plastic inside your car.
if there is any plastic in your life, make sure that it's BPA and BPS free, or at the very least make sure it IS made out of HDPE (high density polyethylene) which is among some of the less dangerous plastics if you use it properly and don't abuse it.
if you buy something and touch the receipt paper and then eat food your blood levels of bpa sky rocket so wash your hands before eating.
always read the ingredients on everything before you buy it, no excuses.

ALL these things add up. people wonder like fucking retards why they get all these problems but they can't even begin to realize all the horrible things they are getting cucked with as a result of evil people taking advantage of their ignorance.

I'm Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

fun salad recipe for beginners
(just get what ingredients you can)
set aside some space for when you want to make it fresh. get your fresh ingredients somewhere that sells them at a fair price. make it fresh at home and then eat it right away.

here is a good one:
or
protip: you don't have to use oil, just cook on a lower temp for longer so you get some crisp
anyone else got some good plant based recipes?

oh and I forgot, you can add some soy beans (out of the pod) (and remember always organic or you are getting some horrible pesticide soy!). they blend in nicely along side the peas, but add alot of extra texture contrast and some nice after flavors.

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH PROTEIN AND AMINO ACID MULTIVITAMIN CEREAL AND NUTMILK

to make nutmilk

you could also dump a can of pumpkin in this! it's like pumpkin pie cereal!

if you can't find some of the ingredients just do your best. it will still come out tasty. find fair and affordable prices and be careful to not get scammed. if it seems too expensive, don't buy it.

Want to know the secret truth about protein bars?
most protein bars are just as bad, if not worse than the junk food snack bars sold next to the lines at shopping stores. you can actually convert my home made cereal recipe into a cereal protein bar by the way. just add a little peanut butter (only peanuts and maybe a little sea salt. no other ingredients. read the jar before you buy it. you want the real peanut butter) until it sticks together and then and smash it together and press it into bar shapes. "walla."

and here's the guides I promised besides the good info copypasta.

it's great all around advice but the trappy sections are really good for hair skin and nails even if you don't want to be a trap, but will likely also help your gf possibly have a chance at reducing clit size without dangerous pharmashit

(image is missing toe touches and floor M's laying down with your legs at your sides, bottome of the M being your butt, lines going up and then down on the sides being your legs, but your laying flat)

your gf might also think this is cute and funny knowing what she knows now.

also this is funny but also sciencey

and here's the other two

you should do this too OP, even just for the health reasons. I did the trap sections for hair/skin/nails and didn't get dick shrinkage. ate so much maca root that I got bigger. lel.

anyway I hope this helps you and your gf. mostly for your gf and her thing. wish you the best!

my cousin had a friend who dosed on test and became less testy afterwards but he caught it early before it fucked him up too bad. pharma drugs will do that. soy and saw palmetto, not really.

How big is her clit? Interested for scientific reasons

I remember you.
First off: obligatory congratulations.

Anyway, There's nothing wrong with being into tomboys. Honestly you're probably best off just telling her to dress how she wants to dress. Since you've already convinced her she doesn't want to be a boy then her dressing boyish shouldn't be an issue.

is….is that the anatomy of a futanari?

only one kind of futa, many other kinds exist.

I almost read some of your posts until I saw that chart. That's all I needed to see to know you're a complete idiot or a high effort troll.

>>>/reddit/

so meatheats can crack shit jokes but vegans can't make fun of them back? what are you a liberal middleschool teacher? get fucked.

this is probably not OP. OP sounds like a good person. this person is a shit fuck

OP? hello?

meep meep hey vegancuck poster why are you so insistent on being a vegancuck tbh no homo

user, to be vegan is to be uncucked. to eat shit as most americans do is to be cucked.

op you should marry her tbh. Stop being a faggot

what is this gay shit on my board? go back to leddit or 4cucks

OP tell us more cmon.

wow

OP never talked about the clit more… I'm sad. maybe it's rude for us to ask? gosh I'm becoming a decent person.

OP here, sorry. I haven't been able to check or reply to this thread since here:

Since it's the topic most asked about, I got some pictures of her pussy. I've been getting her more comfortable and less self-conscious about it. Not showing her face or tits at the moment. This is the effect the testosterone had on her clit.

Huh, nice. Wouldn't mind a pussy like that… Nice figure too.

Thots keep joking about how stupid men can't find their clits. I guess your gf doesn't have that problem :^)

Also, does taking test also mean she grows more pubes? Or does that subside sooner after getting off hormones?

She kind of lucked out in that regard. She was afraid it would happen, that she'd get a mustache and hairy chest, but it never happened. Her family just isn't that hairy. It did give her some acne, but that cleared up as soon as she stopped taking it.

Yes it's copypasta

It's not copypasta, but I've posted the story in various threads over the last year. Usually in responses to tomboy threads or threads about girls who went ftm.

It was interesting .Thanks.

Honestly, why would you even consider dating someone who is so fucking mental. Even someone like you should have options you nigger

She's extremely physically attractive, she was a complete and total virgin with a high sex drive, she shares interests and fantasies with me and we frequently finish eachothers sentences. She's the most genuinely submissive girl I've ever met. Compared to other girls I've met… she's been surprisingly stable. We've thus far had one fight and she cried and apologized afterwards.