Androgynous faggots

Who is pushing this androgynous fetishism shite? I keep seeing threads all over this site about pic related. I don't even know where this thing comes from but I can't even identify its gender. I miss being in the 90's when you could tell the difference between male and female.

You are literally an SJW

new age faggot anons like you are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums.

Okay have it your way. Wait for the board to be active and see how much at attention your cancer thread gets. I'm not an SJW for trying to tell you that you're only adding to the cancer. You are just braindead.

t. pedo

Yes you are. You're basically saying that we should ignore the issue and move on. That's exactly what SJWs do, that's why they always fail. A normal thinking person addresses a problem and then solves it. A SJW sees a problem and then disavows it.

Let's not use ad hominems as a rebuttal, user. I won't argue any further because by replying to this thread I'm only adding to the cancer you've brought upon us. Thread hidden. I won't be here to say 'I told you so' but pretend I am, pedo.

Okay, whatever. Attacking ones character is actually relevant if it's in the proper context. If you make fun of a retard for being retarded, that's ad hominem but it is justified because the person is actually retarded.

that's the opposite of what is true. SJWs see and try to fix problems that aren't even there.

Exactly, that's a problem that occurs down the line after following the line of thought that I described. Thanks for agreeing with me. I find it funny that you had to say "that's the opposite of what is true" at the beginning though.

because they ignore the core issue

I've actually been doing research on this recently :)

Back in the day, anons used to just hash shit out. Now we have kids like you posting spongebob pictures who want to end all discussion on things that they don't like. God, I hate imageboards. I don't even know why I still come here.

even its name is androgynous, might as well be called millie billy bob

Dysnomia is, who do you think?
He is the biggest (literally) troll on Holla Forums, 2bh.

dysnomia is just a low functioning autist.

I think this meme is being pushed by the higher ups. the jews, if you will

this BOARD IS FUCKING DEAD AND I DUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. KYS NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you such an annoying cunt?

Cuckchan would be right that way, faggot. You obviously aren't fit to be here, so don't let the door hit your twat on the way out.

millie is pretty

shut up

so you like guys?

girl in pic looks like lain
how is the thingy for the hair called?

OP (besides being a faggot) is just mad that a teenage girl looks more like a man than he does.

Short hair isn't anything new. There have been different styles for a very long time. You just happened to pick a girl who is petite and boyish in features, but that's not so uncommon and isn't anything new either.
You'd maybe have a point if you were talking about trannies or traps.

You know who's behind this trend. ((()))

this

It's not only short hair, it's the clothes they wear and the way they act. This new generation of androgynous freaks is not even comparable to women who had short hair in the past. Apples and oranges.

Except for the most part Millie wears girly clothes.

she often wears weird clothes, like half girl half boy clothes. It's an extremely awful look.

see

I'm talking about the androgynous trend these days and how it's mainstream. Who cares about 0.001% of women back in the 50's or whenever. It's not even the same thing.