TRUMP *GAINS*

latim es.com/politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ev0ZM
i.imgur.com/ZWqhIR0.jpg
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
graphics.latimes.
la
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-polls-prove-it-clinton-trounced-trump-in-the-debate-w442533
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SWOLE

this is a party thread btw

KEEP ON WINNING

And now I wait for the tears, and the sound of SJWs hitting the ground after jumping off the highest b building.

Where the fuck is that second pic from?

WHY ISN'T HILLARY 50 POINTS AHEAD?

I know! The Lena magic isn't working!

WEW LADS
E
D

L
A
D
S

A stalker saw her at dinner, took a photo, and left the flash on. imgur.com/a/Ev0ZM

He also waited 46 hours outside her room to take this picture with her i.imgur.com/ZWqhIR0.jpg

I looked up the debate yesterday to find out what the general consensus on how it went was and all there were were news articles about how Trump allegedly got trashed as far as the eye could see.

Who are these hacks trying to fool? Not to put too much stock in polls, but I haven't seen a single one that's chalked Hillary up as the winner.

This guy looks like a cross between Royce Gracie and Steve Irkle.

Yeah, the good goys who endorsed Hillary.

probably because it is Royce Gracie

Honestly I think Trump 'lost' the debate.

But he won in the 3D version of events, as Scott Adams puts it. blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

There were people in r / The_Dahnald who said they were joining team Trump because they genuinely expected Trump to be saying nigger and cunt constantly, and saw he was reasonable and talking about national issues.

You're probably right, yeah. I've seen this sentiment Adams put in his writeup being echoed by quite a bit since the debate:
I tend to agree. It's only been a day since, granted, but I've already seen quite a few people on the likes of Facebook and plebbit saying that they were shocked that he wasn't the massive caricature of a man that the media's made him out to be.

wtf/10 I'm ALL fucked up now.

Never fails to amuse me.

5D CHESS

This. All Trump had to do was to look "moderate" in order not to scare undecided voters who only heard bad things about him.
Truly a master of 1488D chess

(It is WAY too early in the morning for Royce Osourne smugies. )

Ingram and Naplitano said Trump were critical of Trump. They want him to fucking prosecute her. I bet Trump has internal polling on the demographics of swing states and knew exactly how to persuade house wives and soccer moms or something.

Personally I think a win for Trump would be him calling her husband a rapist and going point by point why she's a rape enabler. But he already has my vote…

I really liked scott adams commentary on this debate. I think he is right.

I'm wondering (and hoping) he does this in the next debate since he now has set the stage for that. Everyone is calling on him to go hard after Hillary so he pretty much as to oblige and can blame everyone telling him to do so and even blame the leftists who claimed he lost the debate. He basically has an excuse to tear into her now and he can claim it wasn't his own doing/this is him ramping things up instead of his normal.

Part of this is because he didn't get aggressive.

The other part is because Clinton takes a dip in the polls every time she speaks in public. It's been an observable phenomenon since she started running in 2007, and will probably continue being true until it's a choice between her and an actual dead candidate.

She's actually a cute, IMO.

She was a cute loli, but she really lost her looks as she grew up.

"Muh Shillary won"
"Hurr Trump is full retarded and lost the debate, he never be a President"
Kek, I love the way that world controlled media is breaking its face.

I'd like to see him nail her on all the obvious things.It wouldn't be hard. She's already emptied her mag with fuck all to show for it. She's really a sitting duck.

But I've given up on predicting what he'll do. Post pictures of your wife. Say you're not nice or you're the zodiac killer. Who the fuck can tell anymore. Winning is the only consistent thing about the man.

I don't know why but that is some funny shit.

True. I used to think I had a handle on how he does things but he keeps defying expectations. At times I just sit and watch to see what will happen next since it all seems to work in his favor anyways. That said, I wonder what other polls will show.

A bunch of anons came to this conclusion after the debate that very night. He seemed more reserved. He only called ILLery "Secretary Clinton" while she would just call him "Trump", "Donald", and of course "Racist". He didn't attack but he defended himself from some of the lies Hillery has been pedaling about him.
Now EVERYONE who doesn't like Clinton wants him to tear into her at the next debate even news anchors have said it. This man must be playing 4d chess since now he actually has a free pass and no one can say he just did it because he's a big ol'meanie.

Adding to this, Trump also pointed out the vicious attack ads against him and said he could have destroyed her, but couldn't because he was not that mean. Seemed like a warning to me

As previous anons have noted, the Trump family has access to Teslas time traveling equipment. This isn't 4d chess – it is pre ordained madness from a DemiGod

Bump for exposure.

It seemed to me like repeating "Secretary Clinton" over and over again should suggest the viewer that she will never be "President Clinton".

>>>/reddit/

I disagree with that assessment. If you look at the first 30 minutes of that debate, Trump was clearly winning. He brought up the emails, the DNC hacks, the fact that Hillary called TPP 'The Gold Standard', the fact that she's had thirty years to do what she's only just now proposing. Hillary had no answers for any of them. When Trump brought up those 33,000 deleted emails, Hillary had absolutely nothing to say. In those first 30 minutes, Trump was the clear winner, and those are the minutes that count because most people don't pay attention to the rest of the debate.

Trump kind of lost his momentum after that, aided in no small part by the biased moderator and the last 10/15 minutes just devolved into personal attacks on Trump, which Trump weathered well.

I'd accept Adams' initial assessment that the debate was a 'draw' at best, but Trump did not lose that debate.

The defence about Trump willing online polls was 'muh 4chan altright boogeyman',
what is their excuse going to be this time?

*media defence about trump winning

Russians.

These are people the LA Times have polled themselves. If they complain about Russians, they are goddamn desperate.

How the fuck is he gaining ground?

That debate was half-assed to be honest.

This means the next few will push that much much higher. Hillary can't do anything now.

America is racist, mysogynistic, anti-semetic and needs to be destroyed.

Barring a major fuck-up, and I really do mean major, Trump will win this election. It's exactly like this year's South Park, where the more Mr Garrison makes a fool of himself, the more his supporters get stoked on him.

The election is completely Hillary's to lose.

More details of the poll? The link just goes to the LA times politics section

i knew it, while it looked like he underperformed to us he was talking to the neutrals being so calm and meek in the debate
it had a positive effect overall
this guy is a fucking master

It's funny.

we actually could hack these polls with scripts, in fact some of use stored some we discovered.

But we didn't. There was no need too. The polls are legitimate.. to a degree.

ok it would be more accurate if all forums voted, but Holla Forums was the only one interested or organised - goes to show that SJWs are low energy

graphics.latimes. com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

nah, she was never that cute

It's good to celebrate, but goddamn i wish i could trust polls

But the train won't stop, she's lost.

Unless she plays dirtier than she's ever played before and literally threatens trump behind closed doors.
Or Trump has an accident.

W I N N I N G

The Dilbert Man is a self congratulating blowhard that thinks he's smarter and much more of a master of "persuasion" than he is. And he did hypnotism classes by mail-order…

But he hits the nail on the head on this one.

I just wish we had some new polls in Florida and Colorado… how are we almost a month away from the election and we have so few polls?

That's an entirely valid sample size.

Who have been spinning things against Trump.

They are quite expensive to do properly, and news organisations don't want to shell out for polls that tell them what they don't want to hear

It's not. Especially when you take into account where the poll was targeting.. LA.

This.

It's a large enough sample size to be 99% accurate… if the questions and people chosen to answer are unbiased and randomized (which LA Times is… in fact I think their polls are the most accurate in the business)

That's not the issue, it's the fact it may have been done in LA.. a democrat safespace.

Are you retarded?

Considering the type of debating that wins at competitions, I do not think people hsve a good sense of what winning is.

Every time they play sound bytes it sounds like Trump crushed Hillary. Nobody is going to play a two minute clip of Hillary droning on to make a point. As far as convincing normies, Hillary's performance was abyssmal. The greatest part of this is how many Hillary supporters are oblivious to this. Their irrational hatred of Trump prevents them from understanding how poorly Hillary did.

My thoughts exactly. What has happened to my Holla Forums

Wait are you racist bigots actually implying the media conditioning saying Hillary crushed Trump on almost every single outlet didn't work? That would have to mean people watched the debate and drew their own conclusions without looking at approved youtube comments, botted like bars, and rigged trending clips.

No one trusts the media.
Well 36% of Americans still trust it.

with the majority of that 36% being democrats.

The reason Trump did so well was because more people than ever watched him and the debate on live TV than ever before.

The reason Trump did so well is because he is terrific people.

Except when it comes to polls, apparently.

I think it was good for spic votes as well, most spics only watch their beaner language news channels that show edited and intentionally mistranslated quotes about Trump.

Also he skipped the orange tanner (and he's really pale) and I think that made him look better to normies (being a nigger/obese/parrot colored hair/trans/retarded/etc. etc. is fine but heaven forbid you want a fake tan).

Sorry that you're not smart enough to understand, I guess.

People who were undecided right before the debate are not people who watch the news or give a fuck about politics. Millions of people watched the debate because it was hyped up and they saw Trump tear Hilary a new asshole on the economy. No one cared about 'professional' post-debate analysis saying that Clinton won because she smiled more.

Says who?

Are you actually retarded?

Let me tell you how this is done (polling research fag here)

The la times decides they want to do a presidential opinion poll, in this case the reporting frame is daily (you can do semi-weekly, weekly or whatever period you want). They then decide on methodology, and reponse rate incidence etc. for all of you

faggots out there, sample size is purely a function of The Margin of Error you want. That's it, you back into from the amount of error you want, which is, broadly speaking, the Standard deviation multiplied by the z Score. Now some business decisions need to be made, like the budget for said poll, regions to sample which is the whole US, online vs phone (most do online or maybe a hybrid) and which vendor to go with (there are dozens of vendors in the US alone and they could even work with Universities).

After that you get into some fakery which is where ALL polls and methodology are subject tube some level of scrutiny. Every good poll or survey weights to the actual population and demographics. Meaning if the population is 52% Democrats and 48% Republicans a poll will weight for responses to that. However some will go a step further and weight to things like past turn out data like from last election or expected turn out from primaries.

This is where I think it actually benefits Trump a little because of two things
1) voter turnout was at record highs for Republicans this year
2) I personally think that Democrat turn out will be very low for Hillary because of the fraud for Bernie. I think a lot of young voters and Democrats will actually vote for a third-party candidate like Jill Stein

Ultimately I don't think that you should do that second layer of weighting because it just ends up muddying the waters and causing your sample to be subject to much scrutiny.

Ultimately I think Trump is doing a lot better than in the polls but you should ultimately look at individual battleground states to get the best idea. Florida Pennsylvania Ohio and Nevada or the state you should be looking at and they are all either turning red door very close

is that….
yep its Triple-Q

Was it translated to Spanish?

CNN en español had on-the-fly translating live dubbing of it, but even if people didn't understand it perfectly, many spics watched it in English live.

This poll looks like ebola.

Which means accuracy. That's exactly what people are saying. You goddamn Augurs handwave the most important thing, which is data points, for your retarded voodoo and bone rattling.

tbh I didn't check the facts :^)

I assumed because it's LA times.. what actually did they do?

Ah.

So they used the whole nation..

did they? we know clinton has money going around

Says every poll posted in which Trump is ahead. They're MSM polls and Holla Forums trusts them implicitly.

How the fuck are they allowed to get away with this shit?

Holla Forums trusts that the polls are rigged to favor Hillary. Therefore if Trump is winning in the polls then he is likely ahead by a large margin in reality.

It's important to dig as much as possible to find methodology.

What Holla Forums fails to realize is that Trump winning in polls could simply be a ploy to keep voters home. "He's gonna win, so I don't need to go vote!"

All polls need to be questioned, even the ones where Trump is winning.

i don't think anybody will be this stupid

Who thinks like this? Really.

They will swing.

Clinton relied on muh experience in gov't, which the record shows is a complete failure and the tried and true Trump's an evil racist misogynist. Very little substance from her and a lot of scripted snark that's spun as confidence, ergo Trump was btfo hurr durr.

I've got confidence the semi-informed viewers saw right through that shit.

That is possible but would be inconsistent with the media's previous behavior of trying to make it look like Hillary is winning at all costs. Plus at the same time as these polls they are shilling articles about how Hillary "destroyed" Trump at the debate.

Polls don't mean shit anymore, the majority of polls before Brexit vote had it losing by like 10-15%. look how that turned out.

If some polls are showing Trump down by 6%, he's probably up by 10%+

Her debate strategy was designed by her team, who appears to have gone full HuffPo snark.

Snark doesn't make anybody like you but the people who already like you.

The voters in this poll saw the previous poll that 4chan fucked up and now they're afraid to vote Hillary, obviously. The hacker named 4chan would blow up a van near them if they did. You should all be ashamed for making fun of these poor voters.

Clintons experience is big strength for her, Trump lacks it. I do agre with /pollocks/ that he won the debate but H-Dog just looks very presidential. Maga.

I thought he got plenty aggressive, but here's hoping the last debate moderator will be a non cuck and Trump blows his entire load.

Thinking about it, Hillary will probably expect this and not attend.

He's a jew, registered democrat, and is THE principal NeoCohen on Fox Jews. He interrupted Reagan and hounded Trump in the primary debates.

The last moderator will be full-on NEVERTRUMP.

They do their polling a little differently.

la times.com/politics/la-na-pol-polling-differences-20160809-snap-story.html

That probably won’t close the whole gap, though. A couple of other aspects of the Daybreak poll make it differ from most other surveys:

WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINTS DEAD

Not even, this has been going on since she ran for Senate.

He's been pretty much right about everything since the beginning.

source?

Source is needed

I called it even before the debate. All Trump had to do was not look crazy and obnoxious to fence-sitting normalfags. He accomplished that.

I'm starting to see the strategy though.

What we saw on Monday was BUSINESSMAN Donald Trump. He was the most Trump he's ever been. I didn't pay my workers? Who the fuck cares. I didn't pay taxes? It's business. He interrupted Hillary, he interrupted the moderator, he was ruthless. I think even Hillary was completely dumbfounded at this. It was too good to be true for her. So she started the full blown attack. But now here's the problem: She blew all of her ammo already. There is hardly any more dirt to dig up on Trump. And there isn't any use in bringing it up again really. But there's still so much dirt on Hillary, and Trump even had the perfect casus belli: after all the attacks from Hillary he just said, that's enough, I wanted to hold back but you leave me no choice. This means war.

So what do we expect from the next debate? He set the bar so low for himself that he'll be considered the winner if he just keeps his temper. He needs to stay calm and collected, he needs to prepare like Hillary did, and people will be so fucking surprised all of the sudden. And he'll show the whole world all the skeletons in Clintons closet. This is going to be PRESIDENT Donald Trump.

This, along with some well-timed leaks from Assange, will be the game changer. Then he'll win by a landslide.

Fug. Why does the election have to be so long away? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas and the time is just dragging by. I'm going to feel anxious and distracted until November.

nD chess

Speaking of Adams, I read his latest blog post and realized this is how they are going to achieve greater Israel.

Old democrats. Basically, people who reached late adulthood while never becoming realists.

NO BRAKES
O

B
R
A
K
E
S

You're doing a pretty good job at being retarded, user. You should get yourself a star.

The first half was complete Trump domination. The second half I think was tilted towards Hillary, but it wasn't a blow out.

Good thing is, most people didn't watch the whole debate. Something like 50% didn't.

Trump didn't need to rip Clinton to shreads, Trump needed to prove to the average Retard (people smarter than you) that he is not the Devil, because that is the primary line of attack that the Lügenpresse uses.
He did a pretty good job and an apparently convinced many independents that they are not going to end the world by supporting Trump.

If the drop off is anything like YouTube most people didn't make it past 8 minutes. I honestly think this is the reason his polls are doing ok. The only people who watch and pay attention to the whole debate are weirdos on the extremes of any side of the political spectrum. Most people saw Trump dominate early on and then turned around to talk to their families and friends more as the debate moved on. By the time Hillary got Trump on the defensive most people weren't watching anymore.

I know that's exactly what I did that night, and I am one of the weirdos on the extreme.

Yeah, no. Just look at how they treated Glassberg in the democrat primaries with all the "he has no chance, Hillary will win, please stop" talk.

Why should anything said by Clinton during that debate effect Trump at all?

It's all been said ad nauseam before in her TV ads and in the major newspapers and cable news channels. There were no knew attacks.

On the contrary, Trump came across as calm and didn't rant about gassing jews, which discredited the media's Literally Hitler! narrative.

Wew, these trips. That said, Reuters were the ones who publicly announced a change in their methodology, the change that gave Hillary a 7+ point swing in the matter of days with little going on. I also think they were trying to change their past polls to reflect this change in their change of methodology. Either ways, a number of pollsters flipped their shit in anger.

is that a rare Ivanka? Saved

I believe!

Pretty much. Final debate he definitely won't be going
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

If you haven't worked it out yet, he went into the debate intending to do that to try and convince the viewers that this is the 'poor temperament' that the media was kvetching over - something Joe Average looks at and says

Checked. And this is very good insight. I didn't consider that him going slightly "overboard" was him feeding yet not feeding into the media narrative.

I made a tribute to the debate.

well, they're not wrong

The second half is an understandable sentiment, considering it went into smear job mode

Some people still dont understand that Trump can modulate his personality at will.

i wish i could bust trolls.

Those are some sick digits.

Today would be a good day to get a lottery ticket, my man.

ew

Highly doubtful. There's only three debates. If there were twice that number I could believe it.

Polls are fucking worthless.

I just went to Google and searched for "us presidential polls". I could tell who was going to be ahead in the polls by looking at the website hosting the polls. Left-wing media all put Clinton miles ahead. Right-wing media all put Trump ahead, though not by a large margin.

Polls are bullshit. They're a way to influence voters because, yes, people will vote based on who's leading in polls. That's how fucking broken democracy is as a system.

The last one is the won Trump would LEAST want to skip. The mod is Chris Wallace from FOXNews. He is one of the last real journalists and has actual integrity. He is fair and strait down the center in his work.

The left is already TRIGGERED as fuck because its FOXNews and Wallace has head he wont Correct The Record (tm).

The last debate will be the one everyone remembers. It will be the one talked about up until election day.

I also expect Trump to roll out with the big guns the week of election.

Clintion's camp has already blown their load. Burned 100's of millions on ads that will be forgotten and already used the LITERATELY HITLER AND NAZI's shit. They are out of ammo.

We now have the results of five scientific polls, and each shows Clinton scoring a commanding victory over Trump on the debate stage.

Clinton got her highest marks in a CNN poll that showed her beating Trump 66 to 27 percent. Trump's best showing came in a PPP poll – in which Clinton still beat him by 11 points, 51 to 40. Polls by YouGov (57/30) Politico/Morning Consult (49/26) and Echelon Insights (48/22) complete the picture of a debate dominated by the woman in the red suit.

rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-polls-prove-it-clinton-trounced-trump-in-the-debate-w442533

nbhbhbh

He's a kike who tried to stump Trump with powerpoint slides the last time he hosted.

This. Fox JEWS is NOT our friends. (except for a handful of based token right-wingers)

Can I get a source on where this image comes from?

I guess their article on the gang rapes were also scientific too, right?

Kek, while also tying her to the absolute debacle that was her previous career as Sec. of State.

Its the latest reuters ipsos poll. Look it up on rcp

And in the very first primary debate Trump shit directly on his head regarding the innocent lenders. These fucking shills have to remember our attention span is greater than that of a goldfish.

moar Trumplers

Does anyone know how long reincarnation is supposed to take after death according to Buddhists/Hindus?

So she did it seems. Good.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate