100 SCHOOLCHILDREN PARTICIPATE IN RACE WAR

RACE WARS ARE HAPPENING IN ENGLAND RIGHT NOW

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/up-to-100-schoolchildren-involved-in-mass-brawl-in-bexley/
archive.fo/ar5Bs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806185/Woman-26-abducted-raped-gang-six-migrants-Iraq-Syria-Bahrain-spiked-night-out.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/642690/Vigilante-Crewe-claims-brawl-rape-threats-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about about taking back economy, restrict jews from owning wealth. take over law and other key positions in country?

I think you're asking a little bit much from some schoolkids lad

This is WW3

WW3 is not fought with bullets by in the womb

If we could destroy public schooling and kick jews out from acadamia, we would uncuck white race in one generetion.

That would be a losing war for whites, you cannot outbreed the chink, pajeet, and nigger hordes.

WW3 will be fought with borders and keeping them out in the first place.

Bexley is an area that is full of working class whites who moved out of London to have bigger houses and to escape new arrivals. My liberal father used to teach out there and considered it to be full of white racists. Ethnic minorities are getting squeezed out of london due to pricing so this isn't too suprising.

quit letting your fucking pakis into wales you limey pieces of shit

Those kids are big guys.

UUUU

EUROPA INVICTA

So who won?

Also
Smart move

BRITISTAN YES

The vid shows Anglo youth beating the shit out of a minority.

Sure thing m80.

Buang amerikano

]

maybe the whites were using insurgent/guerilla tactics

Kill police tbh

Back when I was a young lad I used to do some similar skirmishes, though no weapons apart from sticks and branches, against other white youth from other streets.

Guess youth now arms itself seriously and groups up to assault minorities instead of eachother.

Didn't know bongs were basically white niggers.

Kek, lol no, those are a bunch of paki's beating the shit out of an anglospawn.

It's pretty fun, though.

You can't blame children doing fun things.

this isn't a middle bong area, pretentious amerikano hurdurrhurdur i;m middle class because i earn above 30k $

The kids are still relatively pure against the brainwashing.

In contrast to their boomer scum parents and grandparents they are aware of what it means to "coexist" with shitskins.

Yeah you're right, we should just passively accept our death.

Let's all drink bleach, you go first though.

What is wrong with these Brits? Do they think they can set rules in their own country?

Video

Eh, might as well.

Got it from the source. Didn't find anything better. But hey, it comes from a land where public and private mean the opposite.

Shill detected.

Looks like the Anglos won the race war.

shitskins btfo

sounds like prison

there's reason people who come out of prison describe it as a redpill

stick to your own

Are they fighting mudgoblins or are they being retarded and fighting poles?

This is important. Have to know if they are waking up or having sleep-spasms

I don't even understand why you would fight poles, and not fight muslims and africans.

What in the fuck is happening in Britain as to why this is the case?

Is it a fake media thing by the jewbbc to d&c? Or is brit/pol/ so cucked that they think poles are worse than mudshits?

It's like a polling sample of what would happen in a true all out race war. There's a reason whites just fucking dominate prison hierarchy even if they aren't the most numerous race in prisons.

Poles are generally less furtive than shitskins and therefore are more easy to come across. But yeah I agree, we need to remove poo before pole.

They're fucking idiots.

t. Central European

not Polish

Because poles are FUCKING WHITE MALES

First picture is an Englishman and the second is an Icelander, lad.

All these white kids growing up in diversity are becoming hard men like their ancestors were. Six year old white kids fighting with bats, knives and bricks. These kids are exposed to violence constantly while boomers and generation X are like sheltered children.

The upcoming generation will be the death squads. These kids are going to be brutal.

YOU DON'T SAY?

God damn it, this should be a good thread instead of a shitty one.

kids are still able to see reality and learn from it

the (((media))) can't stop it

I'm just stuggling to understand the point of your post

Reminder that Brexit happened because Brits were getting jealous of all that BBC in Germany and the EU would only send them poles.

well, lad, if I have to point out the obvious:

Bot (or retard) detected.

damage control

You're the worst kind of guy on Holla Forums.
We don't need to breed more. We can't outbreed poor animal races.

We just need to remove them. Our birthrate is quite stable and where you want it to be.

Pic related, I've read enough crazy shit this year

Way too late for breeding to save us, m8. That ship sailed about 40 years ago.

negative birth rates are not stable regardless of whether we remove non-whites or not, you fucking idiot. What we need are at least replacement birth rates with very small and gradual population growth.

I should make it 144p so no sees

80% of the thread is D&C against Brits.

.. And so you blame the Brits?

i think you are not even trying

Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again

I didn't really blame anyone, just pointing out the obvious.

Ah, the invigorating feeling of the newer generation uncucking themselves.

At least the KIDS are TRYING. About time the halfwitted grownups made the effort to join them in removing kebab and nigger.

NIHILISTIC SHILLS ALL OF YOU
LESS THAN 7 YEARS FOR 5 CHILDREN
WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?
LOOK AT TRUMPS PROUD BROOD

for 90% of this site the excuse for not having sex (for any reason) is being a fat neet virgin piece of shit

Having a low class job and not being able to afford a single child or impress a single women to even get married?

looks like brit/pol/ finally met up

The white birthrate has to be the worst demoralization psyop I have seen.
Too many subhumans are the problem I don't need 20 kids I need 20 nukes to thin out the subhumans.

Interesting viewpoint. Had that one too until i realized the more mudslimes you kill, the more they victimize them. Getting rid of puppet masters seems a better idea, than trying to get rid of puppets first.

The last thing the masters will do is let anyone put them in a position to be removed and at this point we must remove their puppets just like they want.

Also we know at least 20%+ of whites will ALWAYS side with non-whites even when facing genocide themselves eg white liberals,lolbergs,constitutionalists ect.

Ah yeah and whatever your equivalent is in Europe of these type groups.

Because the anglo is the eternal race traitor. They've murdered Irish, Poles, and French for centuries. But they welcome their shitskin pakis, curries, and apefricans. They're like a fat white chav bitch you know is a nigger fucker.

Let Britain be drowned in its own self-imposed sea of mud. Bunch of fat, pasty inbred islanders. All the good ones died in the war. All that's left are trash and chavs.

This. It's a mistake to breed like roaches to try and outpace the shitskins. We need a more direct approach– remove the shitskins. Problem solved. 2 kids per couple average is ideal. Once we're all white again people will start wanting to bring kids into the world. Imagine if the entire planet were pure white, and we kept a stable population. We would see utopia. Shitskins are the problem, the solution is not to become shit ourselves and start breeding like rats.

Its pakis and blacks

There is what like 5 billion chinks,niggers and pajeets their countries are eternal shit-holes causing them to flood our countries.
Then 24/7 we hear faggots yell about world over population but only ever preached to guilt whites.

The world IS overpopulated, but whites are only 4% of the global population. It's the fucking curries and chinks and apefricans who breed too much. But saying facts is rayyyycissss. Holla Forums I can't stand it anymore, I just want to purge this world of filth. Every last one.

At this point purging non-whites is a solution for a lot of our problems but also humanitarian and environmentalist.

There's always got to be some dumb bitch that gets in the middle of everything trying to break up the fight.

Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ

This is how these things start. Give it some time, and the riot police won't come to save the invaders anymore.

I've tried to explain this to the nogs at work who are always going on about how hardcore the somali gangsters are.
The only reason they are still alive is that we do not want to do jail time over some worthless criminal cunt.
The second that the police are out of the way, or law and order breaks down, they will have to face the hard truth that the police (who they hate and disrespect) were actually their only friends.

It is easy to collapse the shitskin population and restore whites above replacement rates. Just stop substituting their existence and use the surplus wealth from that to help young families. There, fucking easy.

That's one of the easiest redpills to swallow.

b-b-but different foods

Come on brit/pol/, what are you niggers doing?

Let me guess, some british lad insulted an immigrant and the immigrant called his cousins.

Happens all the time.

ALL I NEED ARE BURGERS

Of course the Pakibrits of brit/pol/ are too busy pushing racemixing to care about this.

This is the future of all formerly white nations. Because the boomer parents were selfish and destroyed the nations to signal how socially just they are, now their grandchildren have to defend their lives in the streets with baseball bats smh

Who did dis

How long until the kids start figuring out old pre-firearm warfare tactics and start phalanx-ing the muds with homemade shields and spears?

No, we don't.

Yes, it is.

Birth rates are literally not a problem at all. Only Jews pretend it's a problem because they need those warm.bodies for their debt farm. More people=more debt=more taxes. That's the only reason you are told that declining birth rate is a bad thing. In reality, the population was above capacity and was just downward trending to a more comfortable level. And less people are necessary every year to maintain the same level of production, because of automation, so the only people benefitting from increased population are usurers and bureaucrats.

Brit/pol/ is mostly cyber-security agents, but there might be a few bona fide pakibrits as well.

They are, they believe that pakis, indians, nigerians ect. are always better than eastern euros under their "civic" Nationalism.

Tensions have been rising, they haven't been reporting it widely.

This was three days ago in Sunderland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806185/Woman-26-abducted-raped-gang-six-migrants-Iraq-Syria-Bahrain-spiked-night-out.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/642690/Vigilante-Crewe-claims-brawl-rape-threats-school

No every white nation accept Ireland and Iceland have below 2.1 birth rates.

We are collapsing, and with it out banking a financial sectors.

sending meme magick your way, britfags

vote for moonman
kill a nigger tonight

brit/pol/ is cuckservative central

you spelled "delet" wrong

I agree, and fuck anyone who doesn't.

kek.
NEET master race tbh fam

You're a stupid retard

Nigger, where do you live? Where I live whites who have no children cannot get welfare and are laughed at when applying.

Besides my wage cuck job allows me to eat more than once a week so Im going to here to keep working.

Seriously grow can you NEETs justify living in squalor and starving to death like the common Nigger?

Why not both, little bitch?

Which is not actually a problem.

It isn't a problem until you add shirking hordes to the mix, then you are looking at a future without whites.

She's cute, she should respect herself more than to post nudie pics on the internet.