What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this image?

what is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this image?

there is only one right answer

that i wish his cock was hanging out of his pants and he cums on people's heads as he flies over them. i would be one of the lucky unsuspecting victims and would immediately look up with my mouth open like how turkeys do in the rain. just want drown in all his cum. gobble gobble.

A manlet makes it.

First thought was Eminem, then I thought about this video

That old shoop with the guy riding a giant dick.

I think of you, OP.

Xmen is fucking gay

Is that Tom Hiddleston?

Flying Homo.

"OP is a glorious winged faggot"

THAT IS NOT A BLACK MAN!

The Nirvana Nevermind album cover.

Yup, that's what I saw.

That's acting, though. Here's this guy, dressed like a summer farmhand with perfect blow-dried hair, some giant seagull wings glued to his back, dangling from ropes, and check out the expression on his face. He's totally serious!

Acting would be a tough job as it is, but did you ever see the behind-the-scenes shots of these capeshits, with these big-named people running around the streets in those faggy and gay costumes? How they could ever take it seriously long enough to get a decent shot on film is beyond me.

He looks jaded as fuck tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if all actors in capeshit were just really fucking jaded throughout the entire thing

if a woman sleeps with the Hulk, is she then JADED?

Gay model doing "performance art" at a gay rave.

why is that the first thing to pop into your mind?

that it would be nicer with pants off

Condorman

^

Brazil.

Don't talk shit about my nigga Ben

BIRDEMIC: Shock & Terror

I see the symptoms of pandorum have taken a turn for the worse

homossexuality

It's a flying faggot!

He didnt fly so good.

This?

Brazil

glorious winged faggot, but then immediately the part where he's scraping them shits off with a cheese grater. underrated scene tbh fam. it's a perfect analogy for white guilt

Tiny arms

Wow, he can't win here. If it was legit then he's being a baby for walking off, if he was in on it, then he comes off as really gay for allowing it.

that he was the most pointless character ever

Just like his entire career