TRUMP NOTICED CLINTON HAVING A SEIZURE AT THE DEBATE

MEDIA IS COVERING IT UP

GET IN HERE
THIS IS MASSIVE

Starting in this video at about 5:47, Clinton has a seizure. At this point, Trump looks at someone, says seizure, and nods. Smiling smugly the entire time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

This is why we have confirmation

The media has already admitted this is a seizure by covering up. Clearly the Clinton team has already contacted them and told them to cover it up.

This is the CNN clip, at 0:43 she begins having the seizure. However, the 1.5 seconds where Trump acnowledges it are edited out, making it much less obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNZenoPC3Hs

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS

Also, I added one video, but am having trouble with the other. I'll continue trying, but if another user could help out I would appreciate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
webm.land/media/wbl5.webm
webm.land/media/TiBy.webm
you
youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc
youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc#t=82m10s
youtu.be/x-2UJ5iCpIM
y
youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U
youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc
liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/28/mediocre-male-donald-trump-clinton-debate
diabetesincontrol.com/blood-sugar-101-what-they-dont-tell-you-about-diabetes/
vid.me/rCNv
vid.me/c6TK
youtube.com/watch?v=iDqeFrt9omI
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either she's shaking out her body due to her fresh blood transfusion injection clogging up, shaking off a seizure, or can't control her body when she forces laughter.

Interesting that I didn't notice this the first go around but most anons here will dismiss it.

First she was signalling, now she's having seizures, next there will a thread explaining how she pooped her pants. The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper, post more of this QT…

Congratulations, you have autism. Like literal autism. You are unable to process normal human expressions and behavior. I know girls who do shit like this all the time.

I want Killary in jail as much as the next goy but this is retarded. Focus on something actually important like the Clinton Foundation investigations.

sage'd

Because she certainly doesn't have a history of seizures and trying to play them off as weird movements.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

What I'm wondering is why the fuck they would edit that moment out in the first place with a white flash instead of having a clean long feed.

Literally nothing to see here. Those kind of threads make us look stupid, I wonder if that was made on purpose. Anyway, reported.

Needed to be corrected.

Reported to who?

The kikery is strong in this one.

You have to turn the volume up, but I can definitely hear trump say "Seizure" in the first video. And he certainly is mouthing it.

get the fuck out of here shill

Then why did he say what he did? That's not faked.

And why cut this little segment out?

Where's this?
I've never seen that edit.

Seizures end with unconsciousness.
At least understand the word b4 you type it OP

Lol, you can see her try to contain it She shuts her eyes and almost looks annoyed with herself.
Somebody let the ho rest. She's not well enough for a presidential campaign.

No, just no.

You can't even?

That is a grand mal seizure, there are many types some atonic are barely noticeable to the untrained eye and depend on where the brain is damaged.

I can't find her user. I tried my damnedest. I fugged up and didn't get her name in the pic. Now I can't find her in the endless ocean of all these fugging stupid camwhores

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One day I'll find her again… One day.

Oh shit, I remember this.

When it's her turn to speak, she says, "Wew!" And then shakes her head around and smiles for just a little bit too long. Bhe started talking just a split second after I thought to myself, "oh boy, this is it! coughing fit, pants of shit…"

I think there are two explanations. One is that she's having some kind of seizure (and as some anons are pointing out, there are seizures that don't make you convulse on the floor and lose consciousness). The other is that she was pretended to be excited and dumbfounded by Trump's comments, and had no idea how to respond at an appropriate speed to such heated remarks.

One thing is clear: for someone putting down Trump's statements with the word "wew!" she had a long pause that was inconsistent. Either Trump landed some demoralizing psychological blow on her, or she had a seizure (or maybe even both).

0:46-47 her shoulder twitches twice and then she leans over to mask that one.

There's already the footage of her fingers twitching behind the podium, not a rhythmic tapping but involuntary spasms. She's just good at masking it and evening it out.

You know too little about women tbh.

They do this - just not for THAT LONG.

Why is this woman so good at lying and weaseling her way out of everything?

Fake and gay. Fuck you OP for getting me excited

Because something like 60 people who were set to testify against Billary or expose them in some way just happened to die.

Though OP's longer video link is the first I've heard that Lester Holt was intimidated into acting on Hillary's behalf during the debate
Anyone got more info on that?

Also, pic related.

She's a horrible liar. The only reason she isn't in prison is the lying media.

You've got to be kidding me. This is the hologram hillary.

Trump is just taking in a breath through his teeth. Hillary is laughing under her breath and the cnn cut thia out because of the prolongues audience reaction. Thats a normal edit.

Don't fall for this stupid shit.

This may or may not be related to what she is displaying here, but this reminds me of the tourettes/OCD-like spaz-outs I've experienced before. You can suppress them but not 100%, if there is a involuntary compulsive urge it will find some kind of outlet to dispose of that 10% you couldn't eliminate. For me I usually choose to vibrate my eyes (strange I know). Her finger twitching coupled with her "seizure" in the OP, just seems like she is inhibiting behavior continuously, how I would behave if I had to behave as best as possible in a formal setting like this.

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

nice recommended vids

Not a seizure… but CNN sure did edit out how long it took her to recover from Trump mentioning her yelling at someone back stage.

Now this is Trump posting.

ever hear of petit mal you ignorant cretin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

you should really educate yourself before you open your mouth and show what an idiot you are

I can't download the file. My usual add-ons and software won't allow it, are any of you guys able to grab it?

HAVE THE COLD CHAI, FAM

just…..

cold chai

Yeah, she does have instances that reminds me of that. It's what my son was diagnosed with, petit mal seizures. He had to have the test done while being hooked up, one while blowing a pinwheel for a minute straight and another staring into a strobe light (two most effective tests that forced a small seizure to happen).

It started with involuntary ticks (clearing his throat, hand jerking) and spacing out - being there "but not there" (staring off at nothing, not really moving, but responding slowly) - before snapping out of it a few seconds later on his own after shaking his head real quick to be completely fine.

He's on Keppra for the time, which makes him drowsy and moody as hell, and sometimes Hillary's habits reminds me of what he used to do before going on medication (or having to go a few days without for testing).

Desperate liar.

I'm not sure about the seizure part, but the first link is pretty interesting.

I made a video about this seizure, but it's 21MB.
Where do I put it? I don't have a youtube channel. Should I just make one?

Don't worry about it goyim. Huma Abedin will be able to control the colonies gubbimint whenever Hillary is incapacitated.

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

Time stamp?

I'm not seeing it.

Oh, Those Evil Russian Hackers

At what point will people realize that technology is just a tool, and it can be used for both good purposes and bad purposes? Every time people realize that a tool might be used for bad purposes they seem to freak out. The latest is that people are worried that Russian Hackers might be used by stalkers to find out where you live. Of course, there are plenty of other ways to find out where someone lives, but because Russian Hackers and phone books are available online for free, people are freaked out. While the vast majority of users use these Russian Hackers for perfectly legitimate reasons, there are always going to be some people who use them for nefarious purposes. That doesn't mean that we should ban the Russian Hackers, but teach people about it so they understand what can be done.

Don't worry, I made a better video. Only problem is where to put the file, it's 21MB. Youtube's compression will destroy important parts of the video. halp. where put

Merlin is some music distribution company. Was there music in the video or soemthing?

can you just webm the part where she seizures?

this was a waste of time

BETTER WEBM
Too large for 8ch

CTR is not going to be happy about this

webm.land/media/wbl5.webm

Neat. She trained herself to work with her decaying state.

Copyright got that one too.

I think this is the speech trump was referring to about the afl cio

It's good but I think it could be shorter, and also possibly include CNN's damage control edit.

It looks like if the podium wasn't there she might not have been able to regain control.

5:45 - 6:00 excerpt from the first video

Nice save. Man, I did a dig into Drowning Pool couple weeks ago, I can't remember they were brought up in a thread, but I found the jew in pic related and ended on the Merlin Group, which ends with a guy, Charles Cadas, who seems non-existanant. Shits shady af.

Damn, they are fast. I wonder how much time will this one last.

It's in the OP, 5:47 (youtube video, not the mp4).

Great.

I didn't even think about looking into the (((non-profits))).

Does anyone have the screen cap from the debate day, where it shows dubs predicting a seizure?

Guys, Merlin just shut the video for this thread down too.

Higher res excerpt

The Merlin Group sounds familiar. Didnt With Open Gates get taken down by the same group?

A "seizure" that lasts 1.5 seconds …

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

No they don't you fucking retard.

Just freeze my chai up

In the other thread, this exact same motion she's making here is reported as a "signal to the moderator to attack Trump".

Holla Forums can't make up its fucking mind.

Shut the fuck up you disingenuous faggot.

 ₪0.10 has been deposited into your account.

This.

IIRC With Open Gates was taken down by jews. I remember someone here doxxed them but Gex asked everyone to let him take care of it himself.

That was what motivated him to make a much richer video, which also got a ton of views.

Shame that the original was (((taken down))) as we forwarded it to hundreds of media outlets and politicians (who literally reposted it on our behalf) but it was not that bad after all.

Is it a seizure or is it a signal to the moderator? Make up your mind, faggot.

Nice sock puppet, >(1)

You're a dumb nigger.

I don't see it maybe I'm dumb.
In any case we need to be on the look out for any other possible health problems assuming she gets out of bed. Maybe make video montage of all the times she displayed health problems.

Incidentally did you see her walking around at the start and end of the debate she looked very shake-y like an old person that usually walks with a cane ,it was pathetic.

wow, you are dumb

the signal wasn't her having seizure
the signal was rubbing her nose with her forefinger, it's not showing in that video

It seems like body language, not a seizure. She was signalling that Trump was going overboard on his rhetoric and trying to get the audience to pick up on it.

Don't bother, m8; it's a goon. You can tell that by the expressions it posted.

LOL

Shorter version, designed for normies

webm.land/media/TiBy.webm

Sorry OP, I wish she seized and shit herself live on stage in front of everyone, but it didn't look like Trump said shit. Also didn't really look like she had a seizure, was just trying to convince the audience and make fun of how "unhinged" Trump was and failing miserably at it.

This could also be some kind of anti-anxiety coping technique.

put it on youtube or tweet it for max reach.

Watch again. This time pay attention.
OP said it perfectly:

He knows, he just doesn't want to bring it up (for now, at least). Notice how he doesn't attack her much on her health, other than saying she should show her health records.

Enjoy your last days of Obama, Chaim.

Same company that shut down "With Open Gates" before it reached critical mass.

Confirmed, just checked myself from the PBS feed. Skip to 1h22mins into the video. Maybe download the whole PBS video with youtube-dl in case it gets pulled.

you tube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc

webm attached with annotations.

That's just body language

Uh…overstating her case?

Uncontrolled shaking. She's going to be in a home, not the House.

That German feel.

Get lost kike. You gave yourself away with "I want her in jail" she's a traitor and traitors get death

>>>/x/

(you)

Stop embarrassing yourself

It causes both. Parkinson's is a neurodegenerative disorder that can produce a wide variety of symptoms and seizures are one of the more common ones.
You are the one being a cringy ignorant faggot itt.

Also the bitch had a stroke and the brain damage caused by ishemia could possibly result in everything we talk about here. Including seizures, coughing fits, memory loss or incontinence.

t.medfag

That means you are straying form the orthodoxy when it happens heretic.

I think you need to leave

Bump

Well I sent a tip to drudge using this webm. I recommend spamming as many different sites as possible to try and get some coverage. Dont forget to add in that its at 1:22:00 in this youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc

Don't know about the seizure shit but we're definitely on to something with the hand signals. I think we've struck a nerve.

The video was taken down due to a copyright claim

Holy fuck they can't keep getting away with this

(1)

(1)

(1)

Holy fuck that's so obvious
fuck this cunt!
No wonder she had that stupid grin.
Good eye on the creator of that OC.

(1)

One problem with your "shimmying girl" theory.
At 0:13 the pupil of her right eye is blown open.

She closes her eyes to hide her pupils, as they have been seen to dilate during previous seizures.

Vid got pulled. Wew, starting to think there's fire behind this smoke.

Just saw webm, hell yea that's exactly what it was.

(((They're scared)))

Listen to the first couple of seconds of the webm over and over again + watch her body language.
She's out of control, the "wooh! " sounds more like a dog bark.
How did she pull it back so quickly? Hidden drug pump? Brain implant?

lol

Both

Anyone who thinks that the US government isn't capable of creating brain implants that can deliver small amounts of drugs and control basic neural responses is living in a fantasy.

In a way she really is a robot.

SHUT IT DOWN
PURE FUCKING COINCIDENCE

These are the same Jews who take down all anti-multiculti videos, for example Gex's With Open Gates.

Electrical implants for controlling seizures are already a consumer medical product.

Can the Russian hackers disable it?

Is this /pol or /cow

fucks sake

There was something very noticeable under the back of her pantsuit, Trump seemed to notice because at the end of the debate her patted her on the back twice.
It has also been hypothesized that Dr Harambe wasn't carrying a Diazepam pen but a lazer pointer so when she had an episode he could use the pointer to refocus her. Trump could have noticed Harambe in the audience re focusing her after the attack that's why he made the comment under his breath.

(1)

IDK, with you here it seems like both

(1)

first vidya down

what? I can shitpost where I please.

Ahh shit Holla Forums. I like to think that you guys are reading too far into this, but… Fuck me, man. Is Holla Forums ever wrong?

Nice catch.

God damn there are a lot of people posting once in this thread.

I'm still interested to know whether there was music in there or if the copyright strikes were full SHUT IT DOWN.

Link on youtube at the exact moment it happens for user's convenience: youtube.com/watch?v=EuHuzhzb1nc#t=82m10s

It reminds me of how she acted when a protester got almost in her face, and she temporarily blanked. Her saying "okay" seems to be a technique for snapping out of it. Trump's verbal assault actually sent her spinning longer than the protester who was acting physically aggressive.

Re-uploaded

youtu.be/x-2UJ5iCpIM

Nice attempt to discredit the board. Not surprised the mods fell for it and stickied it.

Seizure?

Talk about grasping at straws… Why can't you trump supporters accept that Hillary just did better than him?

Trump clearly whispers "seizure."

That was an odd movement pattern.

But… still not entirely convinced. It did seem out of place though and unorthodox

He did mime something. And i suspect because he knows internet people look into this

no one does this except spergs, spazzes and autists

The video got taken down, anybody have a mirror?

you are correct in that this is reaching. You are wrong in thinking Hillary did better.

>youtu.be/x-2UJ5iCpIM
dont worry im retarded

It's a Senile White Mom thing but that doesn't mean I hate it any less.

mods confirmed for encouraging /x/-tier bullshit

I didn't think it was honestly a real seizure.

Then the video was taken down.

Thank you for correcting the record!
Now seriously, fuck off

The CNN clip fades to white, and that

ABC clip seems to cut out before the President says what he says

Any more full clips Anons? I'm looking at other ytubes, but any help is appreciated.

I have the device. Too much remote input can be an issue.

Thank you, but I can't take the credit. Another user pointed it out in the signalling thread. All I did was notice the doctored footage on CNN, realize how big it was, and make the thread.

Thanks to all the anons who made the videos. Below are several that show it. It's also important to show that Trump noticed it and signaled.

To recap

We have videos taken down, along with several others which show the seizure on Youtube.

The people responsible for which as pointed out are also responsible for shutting down several other videos which go against the narative.

And we have absolutely been bombarded with shills, some of which are offensively obvious:

And of course, both the seizure and the signalling is pretty clear to begin with. This is essentially confirmed at this point.

The man's a fucking shark and there is blood in the water.

Your candidate lost the debate goy.

Just take it gracefully.

#imwithher

The didn't look like a seizure to me, but the editing and take down by kikes makes believe that it was

How the fuck s MUSIC LICENSING company got the rights for CNN videos?

I'm not seeing it

inb4 >(1)

Yeah it looked more like a "lol look at me I'm so much smarter" signal to me

Not all seizures have the person fall to the floor and convulse. Watch this, it's 4.5 minutes long.

y outube.com/watch?v=i5KRUVfMRRY

Now go back and watch
. She has a seizure, and almost falls over. Her shoulders shaking? That wasn't her being sassy. That was part of the seizure.

Seems like a bit of a reach tbh

But hey, whatever fuels the memes

Not related to the seizure part or whatever, but more about the first video that got deleted. The one showing how Hillary signaled to Lester for a softball.

Video related to the after-debate
(

Definitely looked like a Simple Partial Seizure. Has anyone tried to enhance the audio to hear what trump says more clearly?

More like (((Merlin SC Distribution)))

Thank you so much. I would agree with your assessment (not a doctor). I've spent all day watching different seizures on youtube, and once you know what to look for, it's incredibly obvious.

who's that QT?

Whoever stickied this is an idiot. This is a shill thread to make us look like conspiracy theories that call every little mannerism that Hillary makes a seizure. It's the exact 'alt-right' narrative she's been trying to push, quit feeding into this shit.

Wait until her next actual seizure or pass-out. Over-analyzing every smile she makes is fucking retarded and is going to create a cry-wolf scenario when she actually does have an episode. They don't want us uncovering shit that gains press traction anymore.

That's not a seizure, you dipshit, it's bad acting. She's just rolling her eyes and shaking her head to indicate (in an overmelodramatic way) that the idea of Trump having a good temperament is laughable.

God dammit, this board is so full of retarded spergs now.

Why is it possible to copyright something as important as a PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE? It's in the public's interest to have this information freely available.

Fucking kikes.

it's fucking nothing.
this is only a tremble caused by the presence of a real man. Don't forget hillary is still FEMALE, and females shake and vibrate and wet their underwear when a man tells them YOU RE WRONG STUPID BITCH.
Come on, you would have a seizure too if you were debating against Trump

go on, shlomo
very interesting

Who the fuck still sages in this day and age?

Fuck off CTR

mixtape.moe

Fox news has the same footage as PBS
>youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U
2:16 onward

But from the rumors, the seizures are the side effects of the Parkinson's medicine.
Her going "Wooo!" is a learned/practiced behavior to help break the body out of it.

You can hear the President say something (seizure) in both the PBS and Fox clips.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc
approx. 1:18:30 onward
They visually focus on Cdawg, but I don't seem to hear the President say seizure in this clip…audio scrubbed?

Either Holla Forums is full of retards these days or this whole thread is a shill thread, CTR trying to push nonsense on us.

This could just be her preparing in advance for the OBVIOUS stamina and/or health issue.

But the scratch on the face and the subtle look to Lester is suspicious.

Yes, it might be a CtR shill I think.
The body double was started on cuckchan, the alt right and on reddit.
This is fringe 2.0.

Get fucked, hillshills. Your walking zombie of a candidate is held together by chicken wire and duct tape.

Well, it almost didn't work. She damn near falls over!

At what time in the debate did this occur? Realtime–not offsets into videos subject to "oy vey shut it down" bullshit.

I had a tape rolling but no way I'm listening to Illary's babbling for that long again just to find this.

I want to check this and other Anons who made live recordings should also be able to verify.

Your request makes no damn sense. You do know that different channels had different time offsets? It should be roughly around 1 hour, 20 minutes

Damn, I just finish uploading a video I made and now I see this.

Guess I'll make one about the seizure later. PS, what do you guys think of this?

While that video does look a lot like an involuntary motion, if you look closely it's played forward then in reverse (look at the smiling guy on the right). The most violent convolution is the moment when the video changes directions.

Fuck whoever stitched that together in the asshole. The convulsion was interesting enough without it being edited, they had to go too far and beef it up with a reverse playback. Makes us all look bad.

Around 1 hour 18 minutes after the nigger says welcome etc.
+-2 minutes

Seems we have struck a nerve.

Wow… just wow… yes, that could be a seizure, and yes, Trump does say something inaudible, and yes, Trump's lips move consistent with "seizure". It looks like Trump didn't intend to actually say "seizure", but the thought "leaked out", so to speak–only the "zure" seems to be visible.

Look up the symptoms for Parkinson's, it seems highly likely she has it.

Most concerning is symptoms eventually progress to fear and insecurity, which isn't the temperament most would want the person with their finger over the button to have.

I'm willing to search a few minutes of tape, but not the whole thing. The debate was supposedly live–time offsets of more than a few seconds would be irregular in the extreme.

Thanks.

sorry first pic too low res.

This is certainly a seizure. It's way too much to justify a smug little "victory dance" just like when she was "startled" and wanted to get people to try iced Chai and when she spaced out in front of a protester because she was "concerned for safety" and when she fell out in the street because of "heat."

Interesting new form of shilling here, take note

Obviouslt a seizure, but do we have brtter footage of trump saying its a seizure? The webm wasnt exactly showing that propperly.

The tech i'm really afraid of is their microwave gun. The one they can aim at you and it loosens the plaque in your arteries, causing it to start traveling through the body and then, whattayaknow, heart attack, stroke, "problematic" candidate gone, no one the wiser.

It feels like a blatant nod to us. He knows normies aren't going to look too deeply into this, hell most of them have already moved on to the next episode of Survivor or Big Bang Theory but this is exactly the kind of meat the Cult of Pepe would voraciously devour.

i didnt see a seizure in the vid.
this is just about Trump mentioning her unusual behavior?

This thread is fucking retarded. I'm the first one who'd want to see this bitch have a stroke/seizure on stage, but have you guys ever seen someone have a seizure? They fall over and can hardly breath. They get all purple and it's really disturbing to watch. These are just her shitty attempts at trying to act normal and happy. She overdoes it and it looks fake. But it's nowhere near a seizure. Maybe nerve damage though? If she's doing some shaking.

It's a poor impression of what a women's studies student thinks would motivate us. It has the markers of a shitty hate-crime hoax. Might as well be a backwards shit swastika.

There are different degrees of seizure.

Turn off the TV, son. There's varying degrees to neorological damage, not everyone falls to the ground twitching and shaking. The point is losing control of your body.

I would hatefuck Meg Lanker Simons so hard. That chick runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn't care who knows it. I think its so hot and makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch.

Great stuff. Well done.

The seizure shit is autistically grasping at straws (probably a misdirection to make us all look stupid).
The hand signals to Lester Holt were consistent & conspicuous as fuck.
I would definitely pursue the hand signals. They're really damned obvious.

I love you, Holla Forums but you can't be pushing shitty theories over good ones, c'mon.

Audio wise it could be her breathing in at the same time he says something, but he does seem to signal.

ee yuropoor. showed this to my wife, she phds in mri pd diagnosis. forwarded to her coordinator - total seizure.
trump knew, the restraint he has to exhibit seeing the foe almost dead and waiting to be vanquished and not doing it because 4d chess is AMAZING.

Holy shit it's meg lanker-simmons!!

Why the Fuck is this a sticky?

top kek. Exactly. It's a stupid person who thinks they are smart doing an impression of a smart person whom they think is stupid. Very obvious that a young woman in her 20's wrote that one.

I've noticed several other patterns here. Some of them are probably pretty easy for anons to spot. I won't point them out for them to alter themselves though.

The only real evidence for this whole idea is that Parkinsons patients are susceptible to blue back-grounds; as shown in the 1st presidential debate.

Notice the whole background (including Trumps' tie (despite her saying it would be Red)… is blue for her comfort)

I completely missed your post here and made my own.

Oy vey, lets reciprocate an placate the CTR (((narrative))) in which Hillary is normative.

The shilling is so hard it made me go from 60 percent sure this was a seizure to 100 percent. That and the videos getting deleted. CTR is basically here to leak insight and tell on themselves. They're a liability. I'd keep it concealed that it would have been smarter to not even come in the thread, but since they have to, it might as well be said; It's demoralizing to them that both sides are fully aware that they are failing and transparent just like their decrepit candidate.

Jesus, no Shill remarks and attempts to overtake teh thread have been attempted on this thread?

Maybe there might be a shred of evidence that the (((shillls))) can't refute.

Jesus, Mohammed, Abraham, might there be something that can affect you "chosen people"?

Also, wow, in >>7679268's video, her right eye starts to dilate (more than her left eye) in frame 247. At frame 252, she starts to look into the camera. By frame 256, her right pupil is plainly much more dilated than her left pupil. This remains until frame 261, when Hillary closes her eyes–she's probably noticed visual disturbances by this point.

ID # 000000

Right, Goy. It's another distraction (shoa)

Fuck that's a high level of ruthlessness to wear a blue tie. "Is that Okay. I want you to be happy." Top kek.

You're correct

No, perhaps it's not 'Ruthlessness"; maybe it's controlled opposition in which one wears a blue tie (despite hillary saying he will wear a red one 3 days before)…

Just maybe, he's controlled opposition to hold a place in which she coulnt not win an election in the otherwise free-election process.

We have all seen the Trump/Clinton pictures.

Mediocre Don.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/28/mediocre-male-donald-trump-clinton-debate

Yo, Yidshill, we have IDs on this board.

In you call another poster a kike for saying that this thread is retarded.
In you downplay the severity of Illary's condition.
In you post an image of Illary with blue sunglasses.
In you call another poster a kike for mocking an obvious shill.
In you claim there are no shills in this thread.
In you mock my dubs, where I picked the video apart and gave exact frame numbers supporting that Illary showed signs of a seizure.

I think I found CTR… How many shekels are they paying you?

that's a reptilian if I ever saw one

For who, in which puts this much effort to subdue (the non-jew) in this instance, I have nothing left for you but for this image.

Try harder Schlomo.

For who, in which puts this much effort to subdue (the non-jew) in this instance, I have nothing left for you but for this image.

Try harder Schlomo.

I'm spreading this around

We should drop this and start focussing on the actual video of the hand signals. Its much moee damning.

Also is there a way to contest the Merlin block.

Blue images reduce the effects of Parkinsons disease effects as shown in this video.

perhaps, this is why Trump (controlled opposition) wore a blue tie and the whole Debate was in a Blue background?

There never was a cut, I watched it live. Anyone who thinks there's anything shifty going on with this edited-after-the-fact video CONFIRMED DID NOT WATCH THE FUCKING DEBATE. There was no interruption in the original feed, also Trump did not "acknowledge" shit, he just made an understandably annoyed face during Cunton's antics.

Shillary was simply trying to be "sassy" or whatever the current euphemism for being an obnoxious cunt is. She was trying to appeal to her "you go girl" peasant soccermom audience. This is a distraction from real issues.

Meanwhile she wore BRIGHT RED which she would see any time she looks down or gestures. Real smart.

effort level of = trivial
dank kike-bashing pictures from user hit with shill false-positive = priceless

Live broadcasts almost always have a short delay. Nothing to freak out over

And why do you think there were so many requests for time stamps earlier? So those of us who made our own recordings of the live feed can go back and check, perhaps? No?

And did Illary ever look down or gesture? Perhaps she wore red precisely to scam us? And blue seems to have a calming effect, but there is no evidence that red is harmful, even to Illary.

The fact that this is a sticky goes a long way to discredit everything on this board and makes many people wonder if it is indeed disinformation planted/worked up intentionally by CTR or whatever group of poeple out to discredit. If anything this just shows what a completly pandering and fake politician she is.

There are many more clear examples of hillary having health issues than this crock of shit. Lets focus and spread the many more realistic scenarios and leave this tinfoil shit alone.

fuck off kike, do you think we're that oblivious to what you're trying to do?

p.s. tell your superior to update your goddamn formatting and style cheat sheets. That's not how greentext is used around here you mongoloid

All of you should commit seppuku, starting with the mods.

commit sudoku faggot.

What's even remotely paranormal about someone with a documented history of seizure-like symptoms experiencing seizure like symptoms during a debate, when you have video evidence of behavior that looks similar?

Exactly. It's fucking nothing.

His post has nothing to do with PR.

You sure corrected the record there buddy.

Please, tell me more.

It's not fucking nothing. It's just more evidence of Hillary Clinton's health not being adequate for the job of President of the United States, which may be the most stressful job in the world. I wouldn't make a big deal about it, but considering the backlash Clinton supporters have when confronted with the tape, including CTR here, it's obvious that it struck a nerve. We (as in for not you) should keep striking that nerve.

Damn straight. Remember to keep meming, lads. Oh, and:

PARKINSON'S LEADS TO DEMENTIA

Why not both?

(-4)

OY VEY, GOY!

From what I've gathered here, it wouldn't be their first successful takedown of a too accurate video. They seem to have offices in London, NYC, and Amsterdam. I'm close to one but I highly doubt they'd straight up tell me why they keep fucking with videos related to politics rather than music.

Also, since I was late to the party, is it correct to assume the video that got taken down had no music added ?

The fact this is stickied is embarrassing. This is the kind of shit you see on glp or ats. I guess there might be some truth in our mods being compromised.

Whatever mod stickied this should be checked out very closely.

is definitely on to something even though the entire fucking thread is calling him a shill. If it truly was a seizure, Clinton got very lucky and it happened to her at an optimal time where it could be dismissed as a reaction of her "brushing off" what Trump just said beforehand.

is an example of a similar movement happening to her at a moment that's completely out of context and it's 100% obvious that it's a seizure. Also, after watching this video it's apparent that what happened at the debates could be seen as a milder version of this. Again, context is what made this seizure stand out. If Clinton's "seizure" at the debates happened several seconds earlier when Trump was talking then this thread wouldn't be coming up one day after the debates but DURING the debates. The fact that most of you were watching the debates and it takes some "eye opening" thread one day later to show you she had a seizure shows exactly how idiotic this is.

Regardless, any conversation (whether true or false) that actually leaves Holla Forums about Clinton having a seizure is good. It can only make Clinton look weak.

Also, pic related. It's my company logo.

It actually did have music in it, but it was very faint, barely audible, unnecessary. Sad!

I don't exactly have any proof, but as I explained here , I did notice this moment while watching the debate live. I would have mentioned it in the debate thread on here, but it was moving so fast it was making my browser hang and I had to close it to get a smooth stream.

Now, I'm not saying I actually figured out that it was a seizure at the time. I still don't know for sure. In actual fact, I didn't give it any further thought after realizing that Kek wasn't delivering on the "coughing fit, pants of shit", until this thread came along.

I think it's very possible that OP's vids show a seizure, for the same reason Hillary's "try the iced chai" moment could have been. They both could have been her exaggerating while pantomiming shock and bewilderment, or they could have been a medical problem flare-up.

That looks pretty serious. I think she's going to drop dead in a couple days.

She was acting extremely strange, but I wrote it off as acts of foreknowledge of rigging the election.

But now that you say it's a seizure, I could say it's more than possible to be that instead. I've been around people with seizures. But to be real, if that was a cause, she would have dropped within the hour. Maybe she's drugged out of her mind against it.

Come on, guys. She was smiling and laughing at everything with empty answers. They probability shoved a jug of morphine up her anus.

Because everybody knows Youtube's system is fucked up.

I think she was just drugged as fuck too. She looked a bit insane and unnatural throughout. She also does have brain damage so there's that too.

Most of us still sage, fucking retard.

But that poster is a faggot. This is highly suspect that they'd edit Trump's comment out.

She had the demeanor of a drugged out spoiled sweet sixteen on her birthday, who can't do no wrong and don't need no man.

I'm definitely bringing a pinwheel and a discoball app for my phone to the next debate

seriously, do this

Congress confirms Reddit admins were trying to hide evidence of email tampering during Clinton trial.

I'm definitely bringing a pinwheel and a discoball app for my phone to the next debate

seriously, you should do this

STOP FUCKING TELLING SHILLS THIS. YOU'RE ONLY TEACHING THEM HOW TO BE BETTER SHILLS. All you have to do is link two or more posts, say samefag, and all the regulars who know what you mean can sit back and laugh at them. Fuck sake, there was another thread where an user went full fucking retard, provided screenshots and all.

DEAR LAZY SHILLS

LOOK UP WHAT A SIMPLE PARTIAL SEIZURE IS

IT'S A SYMPTOM OF HER CEREBRAL VENOUS SINUS THROMBOSIS (CVST)

hehe ya good goyim focus on this, the populist candidate is what you want hehe ignore guys like Gary Johnson who want to audit the fed. Hehe just keep voting for the republican guy and Hillary is the devil so you can never vote third party.

Gary's a mess.

Hotwheels, let me post dammit!

Just going to leave one last reminder. Ignore the uneducated shills who think all seizures are the same. Hillary had a Simple Partial Seizure at the debate and also that time when she started retardedly shaking when confronted by reporters. When she fell down on 911 that was possibly a Complex Partial Seizure. All symptoms from Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis.

I'm amplifying the "seizure" in Audacity right now, but the first thing you notice once you cut out the video is that the applause and the laugh track IS MANUALLY AMPLIFIED after Hillary says "woo!". They're making it sound like the audience is laughing harder than it actually is. Listen to the video with your eyes closed and you'll notice it right away.

How very interesting the "smile" with the weird movement is already a meme, it just needs to be shitposted into: its a seizure

So it can enter the normies head

Trump's spoken out about the Fed, you retard.

It's also somewhat reminiscent of mild hypoglycemia.

I'm a type one diabetic. Sometimes, I misjudge how much insulin I need and can't get to food in time to fix it. I end up feeling detached from the situation, making weird movements, and can't really speak on a coherent level, so it all comes out like generic NPC dialog.

I doubt she's an insulin-dependent diabetic, if only because she'd probably be blind by now. But a hypoglycemic presidential candidate defintely isn't a good one, either.

Garry "what is a aleppo" Johnson? Kill yourself faggot

shiggy

don't care what alleppo is and don't care about foreign leaders

(((they))) give you some idiotic trivia and then judge you by your success at wasting time learning useless shit instead of focusing on the big picture and how to solve things

it's like my friend who knows all the names of Noah's kids and stupid bible trivia crap like that but doesn't have any faith or christianity or love in their heart

it misses the point

Gary "DON'T YOU INSULT MY ILLEGAL HOMIES" Johnson???

Modern Libertarianism is a joke.
That's why lolbergs become reactionary/traditional/fascist.

Now get naked like that bozo at your convention

Gary Johnson is retarded.

That is real retarded, Sir.

this is why she's going to win.

requesting image of that plausible seizure reducing thing under Clintons clothes on her back

I'm waiting for him to pull a gun and just kill her right on stage. Like when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and no one would care.

Bump, waiting for a serious webm compilation

Lol what. We have a guy at work that has seizures and it often just ends with him staggering absent minded for a while.

Oh fuck, I hadn't considered that.
kek

I've known type I and II diabetics and I'm familiar with how they get when their blood sugar is too low, sometimes to the point of behaving exactly like a belligerent drunk. I wonder if that's the source of Hillary's "volcanic temper"?

Also, if you're following the ADA's advice on blood sugar, you're on the road to blindness and footlessness, as you seem to know. This book has helped (the more disciplined) diabetics I know to keep their blood sugar spikes to more reasonable levels to prevent that. Type I diabetics can even sometimes grow new islet cells in their pancreas and stop or reverse the degeneracy you DO hate degeneracy, right user?. Thought you might be interested, since shitposting while blind sounds awful.

diabetesincontrol.com/blood-sugar-101-what-they-dont-tell-you-about-diabetes/

Also, does anyone else find it impossible not to believe they are talking to an anime girl when replying to a post with one?

>does anyone else find it impossible not to believe they are talking to an anime girl when replying to a post with one?
Only if they are somewhat in character.

They are blocking embeded youtubes on certain sites like 8ch.

Doesn't look like a seizure to me, just a silly woman-ism. Pretty sure Trump was just making a silly joke.

Not saying she doesn't have seizures, but I don't think this is one.

checked

You're not even paid for your shilling. Get on our level.

Trump even called out Yellen and the Fed in the debate. Git gud Shlomo.

sweet double oughts reveal the path

HAHAHAHA!!! This guy is right, you can hear it get louder in the middle of the laugh. Filthy faggots!

inb4: MEDIA IS SHILLING FOR HILLARY, NEWS AT 11.

I wish I was paid for pro-Trump posting.

I made this video about it a little earlier, if you want one that highlights things a little better:
vid.me/rCNv

Seizure or not, we need to meme this because it looks autistic as fuck.

- That OP video is one of many where the temperament segment has been edited to hide Trump mouthing "seizure". Notice when the cut happens, to Hillary talking. They leave the seizure in there, because it just looks like a body gesture. But Trump's mouthing part is almost always left out.

- People need to stop putting copyrighted music tracks on top of these kinds of videos. Websites such as YouTube are designed to purposely give benefit to instant censorship of content, due to small details such as an audio track playing in the background.
Don't weaken the spread of your message by being tempted to spice the video up audio wise. Editing it to drive your point across is certainly good, but even just cutting at the right spots and a bit of additional visuals will do fine (eg. the captions explaining the zingers and signals).
If you have to use an audio track, don't pick a copyrighted one.

You will be rewarded by living under a true golden empire in like 5 weeks nigger

Got spotting on the laugh amplification.
Happens mid-laugh, just before she starts leaning off to the side.

Laugh tracks being amplified is kinda freaky, because the public is very heavily programmed to play off visuals when they are served alongside a laugh track.
Most comedy shows are just a creepy mess without laugh tracks.

She had another "bobble headed" Parkinson's Dyskenesia like episode yesterday with Comrade Sanders.

are you guys serious? i saw this thread this morning and laughed. she obviously danced to buy time and had to act like he left her speechless and smug. so she can buy time for her response.
IT WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT A SEIZURE.
who made this thread? and who pinned it? genuine idiots? or shills trying to spread disinformation to marginalize Holla Forums?

inb4 CTR shill

terrible accusations like this are the reason hillary being on her death bed is seen as a conspiracy theory.

Parkinson's Dyskenesia is a type of seizure you fucking faggot. Not every type involves falling to the floor and convulsing.

never said it was, retard. go back to reddit or cuckchan with this bullshit. youre making us all look retarded.
are you a shill spreading disinfo? or a genuine retard.

No, but you are an autistic fuck-wit that posts a video of nearly the same uncontrollable spasms except more exacerbated as "proof" that Hillary isn't suffering from the same or similar neurological disorder.

But don't take my word for it. Take Dr Ted Noel's professional opinion that is indeed Parkinson's. Or maybe take the countless other medical professionals' opinions who are all saying the same thing.

Or maybe we should take a CTR user's opinion instead while the kike claims to be "one of us"?

CTR Shills think they can simply ignore the massive amounts of evidence that argue against their point simply because they think we're too stupid to keep multiple data points in mind at once.

Bro you have to post a picture of a truly dank meme before you are invited to a secret IRC with Eric Trump who negotiates your pay rate.

selling the idea that hillary dancing for about 3 seconds between 1 question is proof of a seizure isnt going to do anything but muddy our increasingly convincing point.
and her fucking fidgeting finger for 2 seconds? are you serious?
parkinsons fits last long. after a 5 minute seizure you add medication like diazepam through either a suppository, injection. or orally if its not a concern. sometimes they take increasing doses of kepra or zonisimide. then it takes between 1 and 3 hours for the symptoms to go away.
shes obviously sick, obviously has some kind of mental problem, shes getting a script for provigil. but showing these videos just makes us look stupid.

Have any of you ever actually seen a seizure? It's not something you giggle through. It's not something you recover from instantly in order to continue laughing and answering the question.

We're really fucking reaching here.

Still haven't responded to a single fucking point I made, right shill? Care to respond to Dr Noel's medical opinion? Care to respond to Dr Drew (and mostly his more expert colleagues who were in agreement with him). Care to respond to to the Professor who said she has less than a year to live?

No, you just restated your same losing argument like a nigger who keeps saying "I dindu nuffin'" while he stands over a fucking dead body with a gun his hand thinking his "magical powers" of repeating the same statement over and over again in hopes the reality before our own eyes is ignored?

Your kike magic no longer works here.

I've had work colleagues with Parkinson's and when they were first diagnosed their seizures would most assuredly only last a few seconds and were generally mild trembling/shaking/wobbling/circling. Less than 2 years later he was in a nursing home.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Oh, did their mild trembling not at all interrupt their giggles? Did they just keep laughing through their seizure?

sage goes in every field user. dont bump this.

because i didnt argue against any of "your" points you fucking retard. read what i wrote. i said shes sick. its very obvious. and theres tons of evidence. but her dance at the debate isnt one, and saying it is takes away from the actual evidence we have.

if you truely believe thats a seizure why dont you go talk a long walk into the woods and just lay down and dont get back up.

No. You didn't watch. The second she starts shaking, she also stops making sounds. In fact, once the shaking is over, she takes a huge gasp for air.

no, actually she says "OK" as she starts to "shake" then continues while grinning and looking around.
gasp is a rapid inhale. whe says "WOOO" while exhaling. not a gasp. so no… wrong again.

youre only convincing other idiots user. stop trying to spread this disinformation.

I did watch. Nothing about her "shaking" seemed disconcerting to me at all.

She's probably seriously ill, but this is seriously reaching.

The one guy had this really weird thing where he would sort of "zone out" in his eyes and his head would simply make a circular movement like someone trying to work a cramp out of their neck. It's so similar to Hillary's multiple examples of the same movement its like watching the guy all over again.

Visible signs of tremors didn't start to show until about six months to a year or so later (this was years ago, so excuse me if the time ranges are a bit wide, trying not to be in anyway untruthful here) when his medications began to become less effective.

Obviuosly, this was over a decade ago and medications have come a long way since then.

However, even Pharma-Bro says it's obvious signs of Parkinson's or some other similar degenerative neurological disorder in its beginning stages.

Then after the tremors "events" began, it did seem like it was a rather quick transition from occasional tremor events to a constant trembling and then he was forced to retire and ended up in assisted living.

"You didn't argue any of my points". Is that supposed to be a properly conjugated sentence than can definitively be interepted by a literate human begin?

Did you mean to say "I didn't bother refuting any of your points because I couldn't." or did you mean to say "I'm playing a well known shill game where I claim to "agree" but then try and convince everyone than "we" shouldn't push this because it's against "our" best interest.

This has already been memed into existence (praise kek!) and we will continue to meme this until it becomes absolute concrete reality that can not be refuted even by the deaf and blind.

And that scares you a lot, doesn't it?

So, the fact that she almost fell over isn't disconcerting? Or the fact that she danced a little too long? Or that it looked exactly like a textbook example of a petit mal seizure?

I didn't notice her falling over, and she seemed to dance until the laughter in the audience died off. That's normal.

She literally catches herself on the podium to gain her balance back. Are you being purposely obtuse?

no, it means youre literally arguing against a point i wasnt trying to make.

again. i said shes sick, and explained her sickness. and that the video you are using as evidence isnt one of them, and all its doing is blurring the evidence by adding in phony evidence.

do you know what disinformation is user?

she danced for about 3 seconds user. thats not a seizure. she did not almost fall over. she had 0 symptoms of a petit mal seizure. she didnt change her expression, lose focus on her eyes, or even a single piece of the physical symptom. watch this video at 40 seconds to see what TEXTBOOK petit mal looks like.

This is a slide thread, as shills and retards have shit up the thread the major scandal about rigging the debate is getting slid off the catalog.

Jewtube doesn't SHUT IT DOWN over tiny partial seizures, there's plenty of footage over that already.

THE HAND SIGNALS IS MORE IMPORTANT

vid.me/c6TK

Fuck me, I used the wrong term. I meant simple partial seizure.

The first vid already got deleted, i hope you saved it/ made a webm out of it.

fucking retards

excellent. If they think we're flakes they aren't going to take us seriously, which is the second best thing to anonymity

This is why you should be mostly vegetarian like hitler.

What's with this pic? It kinda vanishes once I click on it…

retard this is about trump alluding to a seziure when she did her gay little shimmy

Holy shit

Just found this, haven't seen it posted yet. The important thing to note is that Holt says "She's fine" at the same time as Trump says "Seizure". The voices are also adjusted to be much more audible.

Yup, she had one, he said it.
Meme it.

You need to start embedding webm if it is a short clip.
YT: youtube.com/watch?v=iDqeFrt9omI

>youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

welp, as if i needed more convincing

mirror?

lesson for my diamond 8's.
know the old school language of communicating basic concepts with a friend or business partner you have good chemistry with through eye contact and subtle movements. if you need to get something across you only mouth the first half of the first syllable so it only looks like a random mouth movement. only first half of nods so you end with your head very slightly up or down for yes or left or right for no. you never do full motions or syllables. Trump spent his whole life in high stakes board meetings hes so subtle and natural its like second nature, Its like watching a figure skater do a perfect double axel to me.
When i saw this i got se or sei(zure) and a yes.