Lain Thread

Post all your lains in this thread, lewds are encouraged but not required. Discussion of Lain is also allowed and very encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
archive.is/jSZ0Y
archive.is/tYp0d
archive.is/2I1b6
archive.is/K5L4C
archive.is/pgPHu
kissanime.ru/Anime/Serial-Experiments-Lain
fauux.neocities.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone have any lewd lains? I haven't been able to find any and I want to see lain get lewded.

I have a few rare Lains.

Lain is love.

This is all I got. If I remember right we get a newd Lain in the series though.

Lain is life.

Lain is non-sexual, or should be. I don't even care if you're perving on other lolis but Lain is special imo.

I agree, I want a daughter like Lain

In the wired she wouldn't have any cloth's so she is lewding herself. Also no one can escape lewding.

I don't care, I think lain should be lewded just because of the amount of non lewd lains there are.

You see her naked at the ending song of every episode. That should be more than enough. Lain is not a basic 2d whose sole purpose is to arouse hikos and neets. She's more than that, friend.

This, don't lewd lain pls. It's out of respect.

And you don't seem to understand.

There is a serious lack of Lain wallpapers.
Some of those that exist are poorly made.
Like that one wallpaper that had oversized hands.
The others just looked ugly.

It's as if amateur artists start drawing Lain and never revisit her again.

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

I remember all the lain hater's coming out of the woodworks when lain got the get. That's why Holla Forums fell, it was because of the lain haters.

I see what you mean with the hands by what posted, those are the hands of a middle aged man, not a cute loli like lain.

Trump is a shitty president, like every pretty much every president, and you are retarded if you think he is going to do any of what he said he was.

Good thread

Lain is the reason I love asymmetrical hair.

I will destroy Rain forever ever if she isn't lewd'd.

Good luck with that.

L E T S A L L L O V E L A I N

meep meep レインを好きになりましょう tbh no homo

UR WAIFU A SHIT

She's not a waifu, she's a daughterfu.

Lain isn't my waifu. Also what said.

no u

meep meep and you don't seem to understaaaaand that you can't impregnate your hand tbh no homo

pick one

OP sucks cock, lain is pure/

Shut up cocksucker.

Here's your lain lewds, fam

Also bump for lain

That's not Lain.

I want to make love to Lain. Hold her close and pet her hair and gradually help her spend just a little time offline, comfortable in her own body. Make her feel special and appreciated on a personal level for exactly who and what she is. Then just like fuck the shit out of her every single day.

Lain is for hugging and taking care of. Not lewding

This is the only time I've ever responded to something like this, because Lain was the original queen of the internet and only she has the power to make it happen.

Let's all love Lain.

i dont think ive seen this one before…
what anime is this from?

how about non-lewd nudes?

yep that's what I wanted to see posted, thanks

(Checked)

Are we going to turn into a hybrid digital-psychic humanoid in the future? The computers are getting smaller and smaller until it’s a nanometre. The humans with nanocomputers in their bodies would no longer need to go to the Onsite School because every nanohumans can see everyone’s mind through their brains.

for someone who has seen a couple episodes of lain on and off years apart and never understood any of it, can someone please explain to me in 2deep4me level speak what it's all about and what the moral of it is and the meaning? everyone always talks about lain but for some reason it never got through to me.

It's meant to be weird, just watch the entire thing through and then come back. It's roughly 5 hours total, so it shouldn't be too hard to watch the whole way through in two to three sittings

meep meep Lain is a manifestation of the collective consciousness, as it arose from the depths of The Wired (basically the internet but in some kind of corporeal form), that learns to become self aware through observation of itself and interactions with human beings, and its various interactions explore concepts that an AI that became self aware might ponder about its own existence in relation to humans and the world tbh no homo

interesting. thanks for the summary guys. what's that whole thing about with lain being afraid of her clone stealing her body? seems like globalist cult false religion propaganda like the skeleton key and "get out". they love pushing that body snatcher shit and it's even in kanye west's awoo music video.

Actually watch it or play the vidya gaem

Have some screen caps.

some of these have lain spam in them

shillspam1

hilarious imkampfy rage thread

archive.is/zPVCZ

read the old one first and then the new link because they delete a bunch of posts that don't show up as the thread continues on.

(most recent)

archive.is/QgZRT

shillspam2

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree

archive.is/4v3n1

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of shills, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt shillmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to shillspam it because they hate a really really good shill awareness image that exposes shills really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

shillspam3

thread archive that shows shillmods on Holla Forums spamming the shit out of the thread for going too deep:

archive.is/jSZ0Y

shillspam4
CAIniteHevensthread/n/
archive.is/tYp0d

shillspam5 Holla Forums thread
archive.is/2I1b6

shillspam6 Holla Forums shill warning posts, and GET thread
archive.is/K5L4C (get here)
archive.is/pgPHu (thread created here to show the get also GETS) notice the spammer.
all posts deleted. get thread deleted.

best place to watch lain ?

more like laim lol

Not the best but it'll do.
kissanime.ru/Anime/Serial-Experiments-Lain

thanks
already started watching !

VOTE LAIN 2020

Ahh, 20 years anniversary. She'd be a mom by now. Miracle the rose isn't.

lol tru tru
sage for le avant guarde memeshit 3deep5me autism anime

sage negated

It really clonks my bonkers that you mostly get Lain and still talk like a massive faggot.

Why is lain so popular? My friends really really into it and it just never caught my eye.

IMO it's a sophisticated work that touches on a lot of important things that haven't been well-covered in other mediums of any kind. As someone pointed out social media wasn't even a thing in 1998 when it was written so it's already prophetic. The Matrix hasn't been released yet either. Depending on your headcanon Lain really says a lot about the nature of technology and the universe we're creating. It also speaks from the perspective of a growing child, which gives it some universal appeal.

moar

die

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

When will that desk be empty?

It's a glitch in the wired.

Who's Lain? I have a flash from some time ago title Lain Eyes, who is she?

just kind of a fugly waifu abducted by ayylmaos. nothing to see here move along citizen.

I never watched this. Why's this girl always in bear suits?

do.. do you even Lain, user?

My stupid weebfriend demanded I watch it, and basically, it's about a girl who lives in the cyberpunk version of the early 90's, and becomes a badass hacker. Then the story does what anime always does and has no idea where to go with it, and just makes shit up that makes no sense. She like literally becomes the internet, because when the show was made apparently the uncultured savages in gookcity asia thought the internet was like god or something.

The reason she's in a bear suit is to try to attract pedos to watch the faux intellegent show, like all animes do, which is whyu she's like 10 in the show.

How?

Lain's a jap, wrong use of le ebin 56%

Lain is 14, not that it makes a difference to amerimutts raised on Cuck Hansen. She's also a goddess and deserves to be fapped to.

She's a daughterfu, other lolis are fair game

(next-cycle world) (inof cycles) (print-world world cycles))))(defun life (source) (let* ((size (length (contents))) (life (make-world ;size size ;current (make-array (list size size) ;element-type bit ;initial-contents source) ;next (make-array (list size size) ;element-type bit ;initial-element 0)

Her sister is the slut, though.

At least that guy got to nail her before she went insane.

present day… present time
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

meep meep bump for Lain tbh no homo

yea about that why did she go all loco ?

The knights targeted her in the hopes of reprogramming her brain so she could destroy Lain's computer so she wouldn't interfere with their plans. It failed, though, which left her close to brain dead.

This webm reminded me I have this gif.

Anti-lain is code for anti white

For over a week now, this thread has been the best thing on Holla Forums… Probably the best thing on 8ch.net, actually. OP may be a faggot, but he did good.

Agreed.

meep meep Lain is grain tbh no homo

Not enough bandwidth.

fucking lainiggers

Lain is Love.

fauux.neocities.org/

(Checked)

this movie sucked and you're all faggots for liking it

Does anyone know where I can pirate the manga?

Bump for sauce.

There is no manga

There is a short story made by Yoshitoshi Abe.
'The nightmare of fabrication'
It's on sadpanda.

BUMPING ALL GOOD THREADS BEFORE THE (((PURGE)))

meep meep would you want a new animation studio to give lain a remaster or not tbh no homo

I wanna live in the afterlife with Lain.

Nah, the 10's aesthetic doesn't work properly for something like lain.