Putin says he never made comments about Trump

"I said in passing that Trump is a colorful personality"

youtube.com/watch?v=-C9I_jR-HA0

While Putin says his comments were mistranslated by the media he says he still looks favorably on Trump's proposal for a new restoration of U.S./Russia relations.
I think its pretty clear that Kikes orchestrated all this nonsense from the start trying to conflate Trump and Putin in order to make it look like Russia was somehow involved in U.S. elections and as preparation to frame them for the Hillary email hack. Its clear that U.S. wants war with Russia and is trying to smear them and Putin anyway they can.

Video Here

The US doesn't, the kikes do.

Both are ZOG puppets

Brother Nathanael is so weird…you can smell he's a shill yet I have never seen a video of his that I would outright disagree with.

Sadly for the U.S., its entire elected political system is zog

Either way they'll still have the puppets fight each other to achieve mutual annihilation. They'll claim the ashes and mold it in their vision. They're that insane.

The best lies tell the most truth

Putin demonstrates time and time again he is not a fucking idiot.

He wants a Trump presidency. He sees that Trump needs to distance himself from Russia to win. Putin helps.

4D chess, as they say.

That's just his jewishness. Everything points to him being sincere and on the very short list of "good jews"

Hey there are like three or four politicians in senate and congress who don't serve the jews.

They just have no power.

Possible. Or he’s one of these folks who pathologically hate their own heritage. And in what way could a Jew most effectively betray his own people? By being a good Christian and warning others about Jewry.

It's because an ethnic Jew with crazy eyes.

Really crazy eyes.

It's almost comical watching Putin and Trump dance around each other like this,

A bit, yes.

Holy shit

Remember how often the libs have bitched about Trump "not having a plan" to combat ISIS? I'd be willing to be decent money that his plan is basically "form a coalition with Russia and remove kebab", and the reason he isn't forthcoming with it is because Hillary and the medias story seems to be that we need to go to war with Russia…because reasons.

You might find interesting.

Russia killed 20 million jews in the second shoah that happened in 2020 didn't you hear goy.

Not the smartest race of subversives.

normie liberal faggots don't believe in marxism consciously, they believe in "freedom" and "acceptance"

Even if tha "plan" was public, it would only be used against him , did you see how Hillary paid for (((experts))) to attack the credibility of the tax reform, Hillary plan is full of holes too but as long as the (((jews))) has full control of the Institutions and Academia its a lost cause.

Any ideas will be shutdown by the so called experts , its why you have to pretend to love israel to advance in any career in most fields otherwise is a public execution.

As soon as we can sue the media for libel the next target is the corruption in institution and the real crediblity of academia.

The next few years we will be involved in a proxy war against their tools , The Feds ,MSM , Academia , Institutions ,etc

Leftists accuse others of things they themselves are doing. Hillary knows she has extensive financial ties to Russia.

Trump is doing the same thing– Say something nice about Putin, nice about Russia, then when called on it, he backpedals and makes denials, but the key is in the words used– the key is the words,

even when Trump is backpedaling and saying he doesn't know Putin etc, he calls him "that gentleman" This is the signal, that Trump likes and respects Putin. Meanwhile the jew puppets like Clinton and Cruz, refer to Pres. Putin as a "thug" and "dictator" and rarely use the word "Russia" without adding "aggression" or "fascist" etc to that name.

The voters get a clear choice– The Yids and Russia haters can vote for Clinton, Christians and Russia favorable voters who want peace and friendship can vote for Trump.

Hence why he's keeping it secret…

(((reasons)))