Trumptards have become what they criticised about SJW's before the election

Trumptards have become what they criticised about SJW's before the election.

They refuse to listen to any criticism and just call everybody a libtard, much like SJW's refused to listen to criticism and call everybody a nazi.

Congratulations trumptards, you're the new libtards.

RONDALD BLUMPFT BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Nice quads

Trump is doing a fine job. Also he spooked that little fat chinaman Kim Jung Poundcakes.

Thats a rather hot coffee pot!
7 more years sweetcheeks. Enjoy the ride

WHERE'S THE PROOFS?

The cult of personality surrounding Trump is fucking embarrassing. You can also tell the dive in quality here since the election when loads of leddit monkeys who supported Trump flooded here.

FWIW, I'm glad Trump is pres instead of Hillary, but you can't say a single thing critical of Trump without everyone going "HURR DRUMPF IS OVER WE GOT HIM THIS TIME" or getting accused of being Holla Forums.

Go away. Holla Forums is not your political fee fees board

kek thanks for proving my fucking point.

If you're going to say something negative about Trump, make it something true.
Like his Israelophilia

Nope, can't do that either. His fans will claim it's 4D Korean starcraft to trigger the muslims and that he couldn't possibly actually like the kikes. Question that theory and once again you're labelled a libcuck snowflake who voted for Hillary. Anything but undue praise will trigger them.

Have you ever considered that we don't make fun of you because you "hurt our feelings?" That we make fun of you simply because it's so damn easy to do, and fun as well?

By the way, how's that "resistance" going? Have you hatched any daring plots to topple the white supremicist capitalist patriarchy from your local starbucks, or are you too busy sucking Tyrone's dick?

OP IS A FAG

Stop crying like a cuck.

Yup, keep it coming. Thinking Trump was the vastly superior option to Hillary is not enough, pointing out his fans go overboard with praise is enough to make you an honorary member of antifa.

cool story bro

a brain dead liberal sheep thats support hillary is a by definition a libtard

I miss Bernie too. It was fun watching that dumpster fire OP

Like pottery.

50 % of america is what you cocks call alt right
you how ever are alt left, far worse

triggered much, trump cucks?

Keep going, Holla Forums. I enjoy watching you melt down like this.

nice try we are not sheep
we dare to think for yourself
question everything

do not take everything the Democratic party controlled us media tell you without questing like Hillary supporting libtard does

when it does make sence
when it doesn't add up
when the REAL FULL FOOTAGE shows something QUITE different then the clips and reporting by the media the fucking lies are obvious

seriously how fucking stupid do you have to be to be-leave this shit?

I come on anonymous sources, familiar with his thinking etc bullshit stories the get debunked withing a week and never added up in the first place

really should read … what we made up about trump this week….

confirm everything YOUR SELF

Oh, of course I can't meet you in the Halls of Debate, Holla Forums. Your first-year philosophy professor and your degree in sociology show that you have a towering intellect, far surpassing my own. I will leave you to marvel in your own genius as I, a mere intellectual peasant, wallow in my ignorance.

so many arguments, i can't handle it!

Once again,

once again no arguments

Holla Forums sure is salty today, it seems.

Did your cleaning lady get deported or something?

learn to english you complete retard
you type like a 9 yr old nigger

Have this free image now.

why do you care so much for trump being ridiculed? how far up his ass are you that you cry "liberal" as soon as someone shits on him? can you can get cucked harder than that?

Baiting this hard because of the recent happenings. Sorry /leftyfag/ Huma, your god queen Hillary, and the whole DNC are going down. Orange jumpsuits and all. Do try to contain your tears. We already have a surplus of your salt on hand

He still doesn't understand why this is happening to him! Many such cases! Sad!

so you literally are just crying "liberal" because… you think that's trolling?
post 2010 Holla Forumstards really are just reddit faggots

Topkek

Gorbal glumpfanzees need 2 leave 2bh
Jimpfum grunkft is a disgrace 2 tha nation fams smh 2bqphwy all

No, I think it's laughing at you.

I recognize that style of posting
This guy gets mad and stirs political shit up on /fur/ all of the time.

seems like a poor attempt of damage control without being in control of anything. this is really tryhard trash.

I think at this point we can all agree klippity kloppity kloopf needs to be impeached like rn

no, hillary. Fuck off

btw, how old are you? this is even bad for Holla Forumsack standards

This. Lorban xompf and his legion of Trumboneftards need to leave

They're like 5 probably, like all dooman jurkf bullies

why should they leave, it's fun to get them crying over their zionist puppet being ridiculed

HAHAHA

This board is too damaging 2 their hoklorf supporting minds tbh

more like loser lumps
Because he's fat

No, crooked hillary and her shilltards should kill themselves tbh

hitlerf was an idiot btw, just like the clump emperor

No Holla Forums. It's pointing out how pathetic you are.

Better than cheeto choof

Clumpf is a zumpf btfo

when trying to larp as a liberal at least put some effort into this.
well, no. you are, and liberals too, but anyone else who doesn't follow a cheap marketing campaign for republicans, whether right or left, isn't.

lol Shill samefagging with the copypasta

Not hard enough, it will never be hard enough to make up for turgin qworbft's crimes

it's trying hard to smokescreen over the fact that you literally are cucked and can't get enough of sucking the balls of your bull.

boogly blupf voters everyone

TORMUND TEW SKEWPS BTFO

Don't worry Holla Forums you'll only have to endure seven more years of Trump's presidency

bizzle flip has small hands and a tiny dick btw

7 years of free entertainment is fine with me

Klippy klompfers can't help but keep getting btfo by true communism

call it hillary or trump, or bernie for all i care, you are cucked either way, because it's your very nature to cuck yourself. all you do is pick your bull, in the end you still end up sucking balls.

yeah, keep "laughing" as you call it, doesn't make you look desperate and retarded at all

Beelzebubf needs to be banished back to hellf

t. Porker plupf
Go back to twitter you retarded cheeto

laughsinfreedom.jpg

Bumziggler fucks man ass btw

criesinkrumpkuckery.bmp

i don't even have to post screencaps or images anymore, you are so deliciously salty that you embarrass yourself
i'll leave it at that and keep watching you shit yourself more

that's gonna mean a whole lot of popcorn
or not

Found the real klorpf voter
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddipol/

disregarded

BAZINGAF

THIS IS NOW A WAIFU THREAD
post waifu

More drumpfanzee tears please, and pass some cheetofs too.

Dringle Drukft is mai waiu
Because he's a tiny handed, tiny dicked little bitch

Stay salty slump chumpf

t. retard who worships a soon to be impeached retard

It's a pretty feminine drumpenis

Why would I feel the need to defend my political choices to an effete cuck?

Do you think jerkf molests his autistic son?
IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

sounds painful

Same reason you keep posting bigoted pictures like that
You're an insecure cripper clompfer

Go back to your safe space

Oh boy, more political horseshit

That's what flukt gets for being a bitch tbh

Only one year in and snorkft is a massive failure. You can't prove me wrong, and we're going to impeach him then inject him full of autism as punishment

90 percent of it is OP samefagging. It's quite funny really. Stick around and witness the labor of futility

t. dorkf voter who accidentally wandered out of r/the_rump Holla Forums

Record stock market, lowest unemployment in 17 years, biggest tax cut in history, bringing companies back to the US is massive failura

BORK

t. no proof vorpf cultist

kek. Let's do the samefag shuffle

Kek, take your head out of your ass and you'll see

t. still no proof having humpitf cuck

Holy fuck

Trump is based because he's hated by all sides. Even Holla Forums hates him now.
The more hate different groups of people pile on Trump, the more I like him and support everything he says and does.
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

OP's copy pasta samefag finger got tired

It is faintly amusing watching them sperg out, but still, fucking politics

what's going on ITT?

nothing new itt at all
the same old circular arguments obsessively repeated. it's a working definition of mentally ill

wow so many memes unrelated to the topic at hand its almost like trumptards are the new libtards… wait… shills?

alpha male detected.
hey i saw another monkey on your turf,
get ready to slinging your shit!

topkek

How about we all agree that both sides are pathetic llosers and that the jews always win?

Whoever phished John Podesta's email did so via a Ukrainian email account. That's literally the only "tie to Russia" they have.

um who? 1 year a hole team and still ZERO
evidence, its obvious the shit started by Hillary's campaign ( fact read the Wikileaks) the mu Russia bullshit is fake news bullshit

nope his password was p@ssword
any crack tool would break in in under a fucking second

weeks later he STILL DIDN'T CHANGE HIS PASSWORD to shit setting in his email. half chan half alt of fun getting into his Netflix etx

the guccifer 2.0 bullshit was a DEMOCRAT trying to spin this to Russia, with fake tracks

also the DNC hack was LEAK

ad proven by NSA and TECH experts
the files where downloaded and a speed faster then ANY US PROVIDER at the time

translation the files where downloaded DIRECTLY from the server on to a high speed device like a flash drive, meaning it was a leak and a INSIDER

Key up the Seth rich hit and you have your leak

Dunno if that is critique of collectivism, or illustration the working model of it, or if it is just a bunch of submissive exibitionistic faggots that rather should make money in the kink scence than making normies feeling better about themselves.

no.
there is no compromise between 2+2=4 and 2+2=30.
only 1 answer is the correct one, and everything else is shit, stupid lefty.

This video pisses me off every time

so much this
it's like tri-gender neutrois dragonkin applied to politics.
unsurprisingly, they're all one and the same, but will pretend it's not the case.

cuck

Hello Holla Forums.

2+2=0 for the left because they never amount to anything
2+2=8 for the right because they always end up accomplishing more than you expected

If you disagree you are an anti-white cuck

nice

you got presented the right solution which is the termination of non-whites from our lands.
you refuse it because you're a faggot who loves nigger dick.
your shit argument is on the same level as its former iteration "stop being a bunch of antisemitic nazi, Hitler was a quarter jewish for realz".
it's really sad that your handlers let you run about without even the most basic shred of preparation.
get in the oven

you are an anti-white cuck

This bait tho

what's fantastical is it's the reason why you can't succeed.
all you'd have to do would be hate on the subhumans.
but nope, gotta have those nigger dick like the little faggot you are.

niggers gunna nig

2+2=8 for the right because we are always better than you expected.
Either accept my correct answer or you are an anti-white cuckold.

the state of Holla Forums

2+2=0 for leftists

Why do some people keep bringing up Trump incessantly? The vote was over a year ago, most people just move on with their lives.

Oh gee I wonder why?

Oh Jesus, I wonder why people talk about politics and the ones responsible for them.
It's just like somehow that affects their life or something.

Unfortunately not everyone is a lazy "I-don't-care-about-anything" waste of human space like you.

WOAH ITS A SHIT SHOW DOWN HERE!!!!

I wish more people on Holla Forums were.
This place is pretty good when politics are not involved.
But that's only maybe 1/10th of the time.
And it's starting to get that way on 4chan too. Just fuck it all.

if chans are gay then what is better

Nothings better, everything is shit and than you die.

then why are you here

Trying to prove my theory.

Imageboards were always kind of boring.
But all better places to be have been lost during the centralization of the internet.

imageboards > forums > chat-rooms
in my opinion

floogle florpf tbh

Forums are looking pretty appealing now.
Gonna dominate the normalfaggies with my ebin imageboard prowess.

If only I could find a forum that's like in the good old days.

Trump needs to execute Hillary and invade Mexico like he promised, tbh

Me on the right

I wonder there is some significance of their legs being crossed and tied to the lowest rank of the "population".

WTF? I hate drumpf nao.

GET ON BOARD

I find it funny that all the pictures Holla Forums posts to "mock" Holla Forums are either kids (>>7673058)
or just someone who's fat (>>7672396), whereas the pictures Holla Forums posts to mock Holla Forums are all "adults" (if the term even really applies to leftists) who are weak/effete (see pic related, , , , , , , , , , , , etc).

It shows that Holla Forums doesn't understand why Holla Forums posting weak leftists is so effective as propaganda, and why Holla Forums posting a kid on twatter or some random fat guy isn't. The average person sees those pics of some fat guy or a kid and thinks it's just a relatively normal kid. They see a pic of some leftist of indeterminate gender and instinctually realize that that is a picture of a failed man; a weakling.

Holla Forums is effective at propaganda by showing weak leftists because the average man has an instinctual dislike of weak men, and leftists are overwhelmingly weak men. Holla Forums is ineffective because the only pictures they can cough up are pictures of random kids on twitter and fat men.

Hillary and their ilk is the impersonation of "feel good it is the current year 2017", so progressive.

At least you got your dick wet. I wonder why the nigs think that is a good meme, probably a result of low standards. I also like the the expression "getting laid", like some passive power that pushed them into their beds, and also so neutral. Getting laid and getting your dick wet is at least a 7 on the beta scale of expressions if you ask me.

This one time, Donald Trump ate an entire birthday cake in one sitting and it wasn't even anyone's birthday.

Doland also drank one glass of water with two hands while everyone was watching.

What the fuck was this thread?

OMG GONARD GLOMPF BTFO
GLOMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Holla Forums KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK WITH ANOTHER APT AND TIMELY OBSERVATION

It was about a "mocking bird" i mean, once you get your first title discarded you cannot come up with something that doesnt sound like some fucking idiot wrote it, but it seems that idiocy is prevaling.
A mocking bird was getting laid by a stone.

According to you, user. But you, you're a nobody.

i don't think this is universally true.

It is true that the autism's on the_donald have built up a kind of cult of personality around Trump, but most Trump voters do not support the autists on reddit. You're creating a tempest in a teapot.

The criticisms Trump should face are covered up by you lefties
How does it feel being (((Trump)))'s biggest defender

Israel
No wall
No deportations
Kushner running rampant

the (((Alt-Kike))) is irreverent

Where is Trump sucking Kike cock

I'm confused

Mueller will in the end get Kushner

You don't expect anyone to fall for this shit b8 do you? You mashed together a pic of Holla Forums with fucking /furry/. How desperate are you cucks?