This video kind of got me to realize how much this shit sucks:

This video kind of got me to realize how much this shit sucks:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ArkJmUOIqM

How long did you guys realize this?

Welcome, user. Welcome.

I always knew it, leftist theory just made me more confident in it.

My job drains the life outta me.

Ever since dad made we wash the dishes every night by hand to "build discipline" even though we had a fucking dishwasher

hahaha how?

that isn't even comparable. He should have made you do something more productive though.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CALVINIST ETHICS!

This is actually a perfect example of "yes, we have the robots doing everything… .. but you still have to work to live!"

You misunderstand. I meant it was then I realized that there is nothing positive about work, especially work for work's sake

agree

I hate it, it's repetitive, demanding,demeaning it takes too many hours of my day, makes me feel nothing but contempt for every person that walks in.

u shuld be happy for the oportewnity two work ther. praise mike rowe

Like wow dude!! What an ungrateful little shit you are!! There are people starving on the streets in Africa!!! The job creator who is your boss is helping you keep yourself alive! Talk about first-world problems!!

P
L
S.W.E.A.T.
D
G
E

Lol fam. Anyways I'm Venezuelan.

Yes, but in Nigeria things are worse… And somalia even worse!

CHECK YO PRIVILA!

That's no excuse! Bend down and pull yourself by your boot straps!

No te creas camarada.

So are you living in Ven. right now?

Yes, to my misfortune, I am.

So what's going on?

WHY WON'T YOU GIVE FREE (cheap) OIL TO GREECE???

Fan fact. This was used as an argument to support leaving the euro last year.
I like to think there is a paralel universe where this happened.

What isn't? shortage of food and basic items like Toothpase continues to be incredibly scarce. People que up for days waiting so they can buy shit like Pasta, suggar, flour and rice.

I mean literally queuing for days, like going wednesday to form a line for saturday and such.

Most of the cities are completely taken by the National Guard, anti-riot squads drive up and down all day long, it's fucking annoying.

Repetitious jobs aren't nearly all that bad as they're portrayed. You just kind of drift and "autopilot" them. Any society revolving around worker collectives will retain them for the sake of efficiency.
.t former construction worker/machine operator

When I watch videos like this, I feel myself becoming more and more radical.

They're horrible. I know what you mean by autopilot but when you wake up from your trance you fucking freak out wondering what you're doing with your life.

Good video though!!

That sounds horrible. So what do you think is the cause of this.

Yeah, but there's a difference between saying "okay so someone is going to have to do this and we can take turns doing the shitty parts" and "this is what you are doing till you die or retire."

Watch this shit dudes!!

As if everyone used to have a trade where they were imaginative and creative and felt fulfilled once upon a time.

If you hate your job in the western world, there's a 99% certainty that your parents were morons who didn't provide for you or teach you properly, and that you have never taken the initiative to better yourself. The guy even fucking says that the average Joe wastes their free time on monotonous, brain killing bullshit like at their job. Even people who think themselves sociable really just get drunk each weekend, act stupid, and then forget what they did the day after. Normies are just scum. Genetically inferior. Boo fucking hoo.

It's only 99% because bad luck still exists, to a very small extent. So some people who're not inferior find themselves on hard times temporarily, but push through it and make something of themselves.

Just go start your own business you stupid wagecucks.

this. just b urself. do wat u love. achieve ur dreams & becum an entrepranur!

like if u agree!

Not an argument.