All religions are cucked by the globalists

ALL RELIGIONS ARE THE SAME RELIGION AND ALL ARE SATANIC

best advice, read all religions and gain whatever wisdom you can from them but don't get brainwashed and corrupted because all have corruption in them as well.

don't belong to any religion just love God and that's it. God is all you need.

I agree with this.

that's cool. thanks for agreeing with me.

you whalecum

it noooooooowooooooooooooooooooooooo problem

also if you know the source I need it as my soul cries out for it.

nvm guys it's kayenne pepper west and it's illuminati globalist cuck music. fuck. now I can't listen to it.

WILL READ SOON!

these posts are really weird imo, but i support you and your freedom of speech

BIG, if true

OP here. I read as much of these as I could and I'm not following. it's just not making much sense to me. it's a lot of stuff to take in but I think you're over complicating it. you need to do a better job of improving your presentation and making the information easier to digest or everybody including the people who aren't shills and trolls will call you crazy or say "too long didn't read". if you want to keep it long because there is no other way to present the information then you need to put some passion into it and make it very interesting to read so that people finish reading it before they realize it's such a long read. it has to be interesting or people will just shut down because it's so much. you should take a moment to sit down one day for an hour and write down the most important points of all that text and then present it in a clean and easy to read format in chronological order. that will help a lot.

OP here.

most updated God pro tips list: a guide on how to cut out all the bullshit and corruption and just simply be very close to God in the most innocent and pure and undiluted way possible while on earth.

here I will try to explain:

once I got rid of all the garbage between myself and god, I felt much closer to god.

I'm not exactly shitting on everything the bible or every religion says, since you can clearly see me using the bible as a source. just remember that there is wisdom in all religions but there is also corruption in all religions so read up on pretty much everything but be very careful. believing everything you read or experience in life as perfect, that's the problem.

simple pro tips:
try to be a good person by your own standards.
keep trying to improve your own standards.
avoid things you know are bad for you and try to expose yourself to things you know are healthy.
keep trying to learn more good things, and keep trying to unlearn more bad things.
learn to better tell the difference between good and bad and learn the differences in between all the absolutes and grey areas that exist.
who what when where why how if and/or/not/but/however. factors variables dependencies catalysts controls grey areas in absolutes, and absolutes in grey areas. recursive. meticulous. systematical.
just love and believe in God. pray whenever you want, wherever you want. no dumb ceremonies, no dumb rituals. you don't even have to talk. just whisper to God in your own mind with your soul and pray. just pray.
always try to just flow. move like water. (beware there are many corrupt teachings that parrot this because it sounds deep and edgy)
flow in the zone to flow with the force of God. (do not misinterpret this as doing what everyone else does. it is no measure of good health to conform to an ill society)
no strings attached. that's it.

pro tips continued: I will try to stay on topic and not derail too far unless it's slightly important to know or be aware of:

>there is no hell, other than the very earth we live on. when God made the earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars and said "and it was good" it was not good for humanity, but good for the purpose God has for humanity.

>some thoughts come up so that you can think "No! that's stupid, that's totally bad, lets not do that." because it can make you aware of what Not to do.

>many religions are intentionally designed to trick people into thinking they need to go to a special building to worship God so that they don't feel as if they are being heard by God as well as if they were praying in the (((approved place of worship))) like churches, synagoges, and mosqs.

Exodus 20

Deuteronomy 5

remember people, I'm talking about the one and only God here. the infinite, beyond infinite. eternal

I hope you all learn good stuff from this. peace.

>>>/rel/

slid this thread harder shills. bump!

All religions are male fantasies.

getting really bored bumping this while shills slide it down at a million miles an hour

bump

It's not "sliding" you gargantuan faggot. No one is interested, so it's moving down as other posts are bumped. I recommend suicide.

slow threads don't fall this fast. it's the shills, I'm sure.

for that to happen, even dead threads would have to be bumped ahead.

this is some schizophreniac shit
fuckin saturn saturday santa claus

nigger voice at the start ruins it

bump.

more people need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID MORE!!!

bump