Two Manpigs Arrested on Child Rape Charges

Two Manpigs Arrested on Child Rape Charges
Will Violence Against Womyn Ever End? Likely Not, if the Patriarchy Has Its Way

archive.fo/HsoQz(archive you massive faggot)

hot

EPIC BRO :DDDDD

sure are white names
some patriarchy, holmes

Fuckin' Spics.

You were gone for so long that I became hopeful that you either killed yourself or someone did it for you. I'm disappointed to see you back.

I thought I just filtered your thread.
Anyone have that image of an estimation of this guys rach folder?

Foolish mortal, Rach is beyond all manpig estimations.

What do you think he was doing?

Filtered.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

You've gotta be joking mate. Everyone knows he already does.

We’re missing a vital component.

I see.
Indeed.

>704

GAS YOURSELF!

They go beyond 1700 user.
I'll find the image for you.

Long time no see, kind of though we broke your spirit and you gave up.

Here it is.

Hahaha, user i am utterly disgusted. I can almost feel the mental illness shining through the image. Why isn't this guy perma banned? Proxy abuse?

There's rumors this guy is imkampfy but I haven't seen any actual evidence for that.

If I ever found out out one of my mods was learningkike I would publicly execute him on livestream in a stickied thread. But imkampfy is not.

nigger

Why are learningkike's slide threads never deleted or bumplocked (for the most part)?

lol.
I would probably shit myself with laughter.

The faggot used to do research, and put an effort into his OP's. He also used to offer up a little bit of debate practice for anons from his delusioinal version of reality. Lately it seems he's slipped off the deep end though

Answer the question.

try to stop sucking so many cocks

They do get deleted sometimes.

Can't argue with that, actually had quite a bit of fun in some of his threads in the past.

Eleven seconds is a long fucking time when it comes to some of the posting issues we have around here.

Drown in semen.

ignore, sage and report rachposter.

Is he ok?

lol, at least Ron's been putting in a good amount of work with the site. Much better than say, a year ago eh?

It wasn't even three months ago when shit hit the fan again and all the bunkers were getting shilled. Ron? I don't keep up with the management.

Jim's son, codemonkey. He's the one that does all the changes and coding for the site. You can thank him for pepe colored quotes in the options (hex code #148800)

Was he fucking about with that about 2 weeks ago? Was wondering why my yellow quotes were turning green again randomly.

About that time, yeah

Of all the enormous faggots here, Rachposter is mostly harmless. Just another autist, albeit a narcissistic one that makes it a personal mission to be as annoyingly visible as possible

Granted, it could be someone who stalks the board logs and makes it look like imkampfy is rachposter.
That, or imkampfy -IS- rachposter.

Either way, why didn't you delete the thread and ban OP?

I will assume that you do not realize the red text in the OP is the ban message

I do realize that, but why not delete the thread?
Hell, it could be locked and stickied and OP edited as "this is an example of a thread that we will not tolerate, please report all future rach threads".

DROWN YOURSELF IN CHEEZ WHIZ

Well, it's a start.

I was having a discussion with an user. I do not need to ask that people report learningkike threads, trust me we get plenty of reports on them.

Yet you don't bumplock his obvious bait?

Ok, I'll just report rach OPs then and move on.
Banning the guy is a nice change, I think this is the first time I've seen a rach OP banned.

Can you show me where we are even discussing the content of the shit OP anymore?

here

Then why you dont delete or anchor his threads

Those posts have no relevance to the topic learningkike posted about

Fair enough. I get not bumplocking his threads because it is kinda funny how triggered people get, and it's their own fault for replying, but it's kind of annoying when there are multiple in the catalog, all of them obviously bait

Thanks for linking the other thread. Fag didn't archive those links either

Also this was just dodging the question which everyone is asking

I gave an answer to why he wasn't ban on sight above. Just because I don't give you proper attention doesn't mean I didn't give an answer

I saw it, he supposedly used to make decent threads, but because of that his current "STORMDERPS BTFO!!" tier bait is somehow acceptable?

Have you been taking his autistic bait? Then you're no better than he is. Feed them and they keep coming back

Shouldn't the bans be longer than 1 day though?
Like 7 days or something?
If it's 1 day, he can make another tomorrow.

Then we will see if he learned his learn2archive lesson

True but simply banning him on sight would solve both of those problems.

I see, thanks.

They always come back after a ban or just evade. But if you starve it of attention, it may not.

It's just a flesh wound.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

FUCKING DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

shit, forgot to sage.

Daily reminder that this pathetic wretch tripfag got removed from reporter position by Jim himself after somehow managing to snake his way to /newsplus/ because he was such an autistic waste of food and water that could not control himself even there to a point where every single one of his news report got bombed with global reports.

ザーメンで入水 しろ

All this impotent shitposting
On a Tibetan fingerpainting blog
He's still going to win in a landslide

My sides have achieved peak kek

Daily reminder that Holla Forums's kike owner allows these trolling threads to stay up in order to fuck with everyone. You just saw the kike's absolute contempt for you demonstrated when he appeared in this troll thread, and then left without answering questions or deleting the thread. He sees every Rach thread, but he doesn't want to stop them and he doesn't give a shit about your views or Holla Forums as a community.

How much more obvious does it have to be that the owner is a kike, and hates your guts? Would it help if the owner turned up in your mom's bed, assfucking her and rubbing his hands together while screaming I'M A KIKE, GIBE SHEKELS PLOX?

How much datamining do you think this kike is doing? How much do you think he controls what you do and don't see on this board? How many news stories does he kill? How much does he control you? And you let him - knowing that he's a kike, and he doesn't care that you know.

Man up. Do something. Contact Jim Watkins using the email address admin at Holla Forums.co, and tell him that this moron owner is ruining Holla Forums for everyone. Explain to Jim that it's hurting Jim's revenue, because this moron is making users pissed and driving them off the board.

maddow is the best poster on Holla Forums and you're an unfunny butthurt fag

slut

You're free to address any of the million issues of hotpocketing that imkampfy is directly responsible for. You're also free to address why pakiman posts 'reported for intl' or lets it happen in any threads critical of christianity. Your little pocket squad has problems and it needs addressing. It's clear kampfy gets bored while modding so he posts rach to get his kicks. It'd be nice to have a new moderation squad, at your discretion, since it seems like these people are burnt out by the job.