I don't always drink tapwater, but when I do, I always make sure it's filled with mercury. Stay mad my hatters

youtube.com/watch?v=GvVaaZ21C44

Other urls found in this thread:

dmsachelation.com/protocol/
youtu.be/Bw94F94FZqA
purewaterinc.com/products_detail/residential/mini2.htm
mercola.com/article/mercury/detox_protocol.htm
archive.is/7SqzV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do i cure this?

Seconded

Thirded

I'm not a nigger, so yeah.

Must be nice up there in your ivory tower while the poor whites suffer.

Stop living on welfare and get a job.

Got one fuck face.

then invest in a Pro Pure

are you for real?

wow you guys are fucking legit retarded. get help.

Check your non autism mercury poisoning privilege.

I feel like an idiot for not doing this sooner. Practically Free mineral water for pennies on the dollar. Makes so much sense it rhymes.

dmsachelation.com/protocol/

This link is not an endorsement of any product or program. I take DMSA strictly under my doctor's care. The link is something I just found by searching. Do not take DMSA unless you know what you are doing.

Oh, by the way, tap water may be the least of your mercury problems if you've ever had a cavity filled by a dentist.

youtu.be/Bw94F94FZqA

I have my own well water.

I picked up one of these a year ago:

purewaterinc.com/products_detail/residential/mini2.htm

The thing rocks my fucking world. Now I've got a bottomless pitcher of safe water to drink.

That's the best depending on where you live.

Until Japan cleaned up its act in the 1970s, they had a huge problem with mental retardation in children because they dumped mercury-laden wastes into their waters, and since the japanese eat so much fish they were contaminating themselves.

Check for Hexavalent Chromium

Best thing to do is run well-water through a reverse osmosis filter. I grew up on that shit.

adults 2 to 4 tablets
Your ability to clear toxins will be impaired if you do not have proper fats to support digestive function. Your diet should contain adequate fat from unprocessed pure oils. Omega Nutrition, Flora or Arrowhead Mills

safflower
sesame
OR fats naturally found in foods:

nuts
avocado
free range organic poultry, eggs, or meats
9. Antioxidants
Vitamin C and E. It would be wise to take Unique vitamin E one capsule per day and about 250-500 mg of vitamin C with each meal. If you are exercising aggressively you can take 1000 mg of C 15-30 minutes prior to exercising. It is also wise to consider adding 2-4,000 mg of Vitamin C powder to a half gallon of water and drinking that throughout the day.

archive.is/7SqzV

Members of the AP National Investigative Team reviewed hundreds of scientific reports, analyzed federal drinking water databases, visited environmental study sites and treatment plants and interviewed more than 230 officials, academics and scientists. They also surveyed the nation's 50 largest cities and a dozen other major water providers, as well as smaller community water providers in all 50 states.

Here are some of the key test results obtained by the AP:

Don't worry goy your water is clean, and if it isn't hey it's not our fault, why would we poison you!

Okay, so what kind of filters are acceptable BESIDES (((Alex Jones))) filters? I'm assuming never buy from Goymart?

OP thinks this is Facebook, uploads a selfie.

I'm not going to watch your mongoloid video because if there was murcury in anyones water, everyone would know it within hours, days at most.

Buy a water distiller or an RO filter.

Distiller is your best bet though, but remember you should use a cheap charcoal filter before you distill.

Go back to your containment site cuckchanner.

Mercury isn't cheap, user

Where would we be without our greatest ally providing us with such essential advice?

I have dreaded my amalgam filling forever. I absolutely know they are like kryptonite for me. I'm 38 now and my life is fucked.