What did Christopher Columbus and J.K. Rowling mean by this?

What did Christopher Columbus and J.K. Rowling mean by this?

(((goblins)))

Was it ahead of its time?

what's with these vile antisemitic threads in my Holla Forums?

Mr. Potter I'm Headmaster

Television and film are, by their own admission, run by Jews.

whenever a teacher did that during my school days, we'd say he was secretly masturbating

TELL ME ABOUT VOLDEMORT
WHY DOES HE USE THE HORCRUX?

these are just lies and slanders

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would kill a Dumbledore before taking control of the elder wand?

Or perhaps you're wondering why I would cut someone before snaking them out of

Well no, these are indisputable facts. Jews control most of Hollywood and are extremely forthcoming about saying so.

Its mostly a meme with harry potter akin to Raimi. But goblins do suck tho.

even if that was true, so what, do you have a problem with meritocracy?

It isn't meritocracy. Jews actively hire other Jews and always have. Whites are no longer allowed to hire other whites, so the Jews have taken over. No one could look at Hollywood and declare it a competent landscape.

sigh, i guess you learn all about it on the daily stormer, right?

It's not much of a conspiracy, they have strong tribalistic tendencies and hate the white goyim. They're pretty open about this too.

no, they hate white racist antisemitic pieces of shit like you, and they're right about it

You tell that bigot, show him who's chosen!

i gabd beleeb u drupquks r sdil sboudig dis andi-joosh filb abder drup broovd e liegs sercumfried dik

And does Mr. Harry Potter have his U73 form, cash deposit, signed letter of intent and finger of a white man?

FOR YOU

nice try

t. kike newfag

The Torah states that non-Jews are animals that can be murdered, cheated, or even raped. There's a reason Jews have been expelled from every country they've inhabited.

I love Harry Potter

Dont try to reason with /reddipoleddit/ newfags, they hysterically blame every little stubbed toe on "THE JEWS!!" while worshiping zionist politicians.

That's the Talmud you ignorant goy, and it's right about everything