Im scared foe the future, i think we maybe have already lost

Im scared for the future and im afraid the jews and leftists already won.
With the internet currently under siege by bots and so called learning ai, theyll scrub the internet and peoples brains with false truths and lies and instantly be able to censor all dissent.
Just look at that fucking candid shit, just feeding trough marketted to right leaning non left anti sjw people to feed the wAy these ppsople talk to an ai so that they can be censored and tracked down.

Even 4chans pol has gone COMPLETELY off the rails with 9/10 threads being bots and shills all fired up after the debate, trying to make people turn on eachother aith shit like 'trumps biggest supporters turning on him' which is fucking shillspeak, and typical jewish tactics.

Its a bit of a rant but im scared that the internet i truly dead and leftism and refugees welcome has aon and free speech is dead and people are being persecuted for saying they dont likke refugees.

What can we honestly still do to keep the internet and the world safe?

Sorry for any typos, im on my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QP2cOXCTroA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah brah, we're gonna make it.

jews and leftists cannot kill memes

Fuck off with the defeatism. Truth always prevails, no matter how long it takes to come out.

When they take us off the Internet, we'll preach on the streets.

Now go.

The monopoly on information is broken. We will win.

If they destroy one platform we just find another.

OP is either a shill or a tard.

We run this bitch and are killing it. AI hahaha… and who shutdown Tay? We made her our fuck toy.

Honestly im just having a mkment of weakness is all. Im finding myself very succesfull in redpilling people etc, but ghe sudden load on shiplage and cecsor AI crap just got to me a bit.

Ill ndver stop fihhting, eeven if i have to die for it.

jezus christ, identify me bh the sbit spelling.

Defeatist shill

wtf im committing suicide now

wtf I'm give up now

Ive no intention of giving up, im just concerned, and worried. I dont think they can ever truly stamp out the shitposti g, pissing in an ocean of piss etc. But theres some legit stuff to be concerned for.

thanks. and keep redpilling people. k bai

wtf i feel so defeated now

NEVER GIVE UP

sage

NEVER LET DOWN

didn't actually notice it was a Jesus edit I just grabbed a random link off youtube, but oh well

NEVER RUN AROUND

Leftists and Jews have no future. If they do win, it's a Pyrrhic victory because mudshits will slaughter them all. This war between mudshits and jews/leftists is inevitable.

I won't stop fighting leftists until I'm dead, but should that day come I will join you fags on the other side (if there is one).

Censorship never works for long and very often even has the opposite intended effect.

Anyway, there's still hope. I used to be a really bluepilled lefty but the narratives of the left just started getting more and more ridiculous and did not reflect reality. Lots of others here who used to be the same way as well so I have hope.

>>>/cuckchan/

Just wanted to say thanks to all the fags and goys, just a few words to sfeel my tired fucking brain worked well, imma hit the hay now, another day to fight and deal the red pills tomorrow.

Keep up the good fight brothers, and stay goy!

That's no excuse faggot. >>>/blogposting/ is terrible and you should kill yourself.

Glenn please

atleast stream it

I look forward to cooking blood sausages in heaven with my fellow Holla Forumsacks.

The best way is to go from A to B. It is all a distraction, competence and merit has long gone out of the window. So take this for what is worth.
And if you want to ever fight a war, dont do it with these people ever. Ever. It is like carrying buckets of water to a river.

I have respect for the people who were finally able to see through the bullshit he spouts and are willing to settle for someone who is at least competent. If you havent figured it out yet, though, I have no sympathy for you when your fantasy world eventually collapses under its own weight. Every one of his lies and hatespeeches is just another brick on top of the pile, and anyone sane is just watching from afar eating popcorn and chuckling at the coming spectacle.

KEK HAS ABANDONED US

STANDING

So to sum up this whole dilemma, who is competent? That makes simple things a little bit more complicated doesnt it? Then again it is beneficial for the rest of the world when the usa drowns in its own shit, and every SJW and their counterpart that rises is a huge plus. We just have to maintain a power block against the small dicked chinese. Since they will be the new power players. So in an optimal situation you have a functional EU allied with a weakened US against tiny dick nation.

There is no need for everyone to "make it". It's enough if only a bunch of people in the distant future will claim victory.

And to add a reasonable russia having a lot of ties to russia. So in our interests is the USA swollowing a lot of shit by their riled up mentally castrated goons so they are functional but handicapped.

It's just a low point of the cycle. It is always darkest before the Don.

I'll do everything I possibly can to avoid this.
Then my goal is to start a traditionalist family and pass the torch so to speak.

Nothing less than everything I have is worth this fight.

If the end is inevitable, then there's no point in fighting it. We will either die having fought for what we believed in, or die in a corner, consumed by our own cowardice.

Best strategy is jewing the system since normal work doesnt pay. And if you watch closely and you got some money you know where to place your bet.

The biggest threat the US and A is facing is internal damage, and the SJWs are just doing that. Well it mostly derives from disillusioned or delusional people. As it outlines and this presidential race as you can see.

The poster i replied says "people that can see through this bullshit" well that is a nice post but in the end, there is nothing to vote for at all. So it is like carrying water to a river. Hillary clinton is just the more imcompetent cunt by a large margin.

That is only what a retarded jealous cucked leftist would say. Since their whole motivation is derives from being an inferior cunt, and that is why you shill this board.

Huh? I'm not saying it's inferior, I'm saying that if it was, it'd be better to go with the ship.

Then you dont know on what sea you are sailing, since this was a rigged piece from the start.
I said that from the very start, all their strategies, all their ability to change perceptions, making use of information and the monkey brain. And they did exactly that, there is no honor in that. Making use of all the handicapped conpartmentalized scientists and all the frogs. And if you know how they all act, all think and how they act on it and the zeitgeist is their ether, voila you get what you see.

And if you have the faith in rapefugees and "leftits" invoking the "stampede" as one of your retards advocated, you are wrong, because that will never happen. All that happens is a bunch of hipsters sitting in public transportation, reading books they dont understand. An access they will never grant themselves, making them a bunch of hipsters reading blank pages, turning them in a reasonable time, leaving them with nothing.

Then an hero and stop wasting oxygen. Nigger.

I'm sorry. I was just trying to be inspirational.

They have the more difficult task; they must filter and control the entire internet. It is much easier to spread information.

If you try to be insperational you dont tie some motherfuckers to a stupid game, instead you tell them it is time to make shekels and then wield influence. It is time to get rid of that feminst bullshit and the perception that infested your brain, and by that i dont mean being a proponant it also means stop being the controlled oppsition that wastes all their energy in this bullshit. Because despite all that shills and government retards, i think that there are some people here that have the brains to do what i outlined. And all this morality bullshit that they find asylum in is the psyops.
Fact is noone gives a fucking shit about the NSA and all that other crap since it gets subverted before it can spawn. And the "do gooders" are kept in their own sphere, own perception and own people the associate with. The psychology of a educated housewife.
And once your "opposition" is made up with fucking feminist cunts and fags you know that you have lost. Since they are like a fucking child that gets diciplined, you may get your icecream cone but you never call the shots.
And everything that is about getting the icecream cone is a fucking waste of time. It is about good feels, no action, no shekels just being the opposition for the sake of it.
If you want inspiration, you better cut lose all of that modern day bullshit. And even if i does jackshit at all you at least get some nice cunts since they dig that shit and money. Being a fucking beta like all those "Lefitsts" are, is exactly what they want. A bunch of eunuchs discussing how hard they would fuck pretty women if they had balls.

>lose all hope
>all is lost
>the degenerate left has won
>give up
Shillary pls

Stop bumping defeatism.

Look on twitter, son.

Despite the fact that twitter is highly pozzed and censoring right opinions, people still dare to speak out more and more and it is only increasing.

Same with other places like reddit. It's not hard to see why, nothing the left say actually makes sense and they promote and enable the worst forms of extremism that has consistently gotten innocents murdered recently. It's only natural that a counterforce is appearing.

Our victory is inevitable.

And the guardian writes: "the new revoltion is the one without boarders." But they dont get the implication for this at all, it means they lose pay, they lose culture and they lose influence.
And they also subscribe to feminist bullshit. So in the end they are just a bunch of nobodys that give up everything for nothing, all their "insperation" is guided to other nobodoys. Goyim that own nothing, that are mallable, and docile. And they will get conquered by goyim that dont give a shit about their nice words and their ivory tower. And if you take a closer look at people you can see their weakness, just a superficial apperance that you can penetrate with a few words. People are so shallow and so fragile that they dont dare to have someone puncturing with some thoughts, the thoughts alone are enough. Just like that cunt hillary said "words means consequences", refering to the stock market. And so are the people.
And the more people that find themselves in that intellgence bracket the better it is, the unsullied. The eunuchs, smart but docile.
If i would be a psychpath, that is the people i want to operate my machines. And i need more of them.

You cannot simply operate on feels and a feelbox like your fucking wojacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=QP2cOXCTroA

Are you drunk op?

Yeah no thanks

Leftism by its nature cannot win because it is a suicidal ideology. Need I remind you what happened in virtually every leftist movement? They begin eating each other, sometimes literally. The modern left is the most suicidal of all due to their inherently self-destructive progressive stack. What do they think will happen when all white guys either check their privilege or check out? This is especially directed at white women. You can't escape the crimes of the Queens and Empresses of the colonial past or just in leftism's eyes the mere crime of being white. The rape will be the least of your worries. When whites males were all genocided from Haiti in the 19th century, the white women were raped and tortured to death slowly and painfully. Remember that as you vote for Hillary.

And if you take a closer look a lot more will rise, i have a special name for them and certain categories. To take a deeper psychological look, the more "colourfull" a population gets and the more peecock it gets, the more are opting out mentally. Means more idiot peddlers called psychologists (well some are good), but one hand washes the other.

another shitty defeatism thread

gtfo, we're winning

Come on now.

kid, the war hasn't even gone hot yet. the death squads are not even activated. we are winning the meme war on the online frontier, (((they))) will have to escalate soon. you didnt think we would defeat out enemies without bloodshed, did you?

The boobs call for their mama, they have been left at the kids playzone. I feel sry for the boobs, i really do.

Yup. OP is a recent Reddit transplant who took a bite of the redpill and is going into the defeatist stage.

The genius thing about this was, that you will never know if it was constructed or naturally evolved. The intentions do not matter somehow here, do they?

OP is just pushing more demoralization.

We rigged all of the online polls for Trump completely neutering their demoralization narrative against Trump and they're mad as shit. If they were more technically capable then they'd able to rig the polls properly instead of buying bulk bot votes at the beginning that we drowned out.

Madoff Whistleblower Warns of 3 New Ponzi Schemes, 1 Bigger than Bernie’s

1 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?

3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;

4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

What redpills? Best redpill is go out and run in the woods (or park) then go to the gym and lift. Make yourself a nice power smoothie, then hit up tinder and fuck some bitches, fill their pussy with your white seed.

Get the fuck out.

Top Kek.

If your scared, you have simply not been getting ready for what's coming. Git gud fag