Why did you guys turn on Trump? I hope the lulz were worth it. smh

Why did you guys turn on Trump? I hope the lulz were worth it. smh.

archive.is/OtluD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Talbot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1469737285236.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1473375128498.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see anybody turning on anybody.

Oh wait, I know what they're doing, shills are posting their typical "UHH I THINK TRUMP LOST" shit, and places like Salon are reporting on it.

They post as shills, and then they report on their own posting.

What a bunch of faggots.

Wtf I hate Trump now.

We're going to need more rope

Et tu, user…

Out.

sage goes in all the fields you retarded fucks, mods should ban YOU

wtf I hate trump now xD

Here comes the demoralization
Brace yourselves, don't buy into shills pretending to be Holla Forums.

every time

You should have seen Holla Forums post debate, it wasn't even subtle.

We are not. Stop being a good goy and believing (((salon)))

you can fuck off now

oh wow, one user, that's it, we're done boys, pack your things, it's over.

They found out what it really means to be Anonymous; they found the exploitable false-flag weakness.

Perhaps we should

But what does lying about us really accomplish?

Weird how Holla Forums has become some community that the media doesn't just feel compelled to keep tabs on, but report gossip column updates on. Do normalfags give a single shit what "we" think?

This

I don't think there's enough rope in the world that can rap around their greasy fat lying snake necks.

So the degenerates at Salon are the pedos that infest our boards. Makes sense now.

We're #JillMissiles now

It's real in Salon's mind.

It's cute when leftists pretend to be retarded.

(Checked)
Nothing, they are trying to spin a story that doesn't exist.
Soon the citation link to the reported upon posts will be defunct because the brain dead libshits at salon don't seem to understand that imageboards have temporary posts.

They build up the "Alt-right" as a big mean scary boogeyman and then they use the guise of anonymity to become the "Alt-right" and then report on their own anonymous posting that is now under a co-opted symbol.

Same shit happened with "old Anonymous".
Then anons too young to remember wonder why we don't all anonymously ban together under a single symbol.

muh brand name blogs

So they are basically reporting about themselves right now? Or were they simply so incompetent to not realize what they're doing? Also what's with the fierce amount of tries to label places like this and cuckchan as "alt-right". These guys must be desperate.

Wish we could retialiate somehow. Fucking lying kike assholes.

WEW SONNY

If anything it helps us, by making us look like flip flopping Internet nazi commies who are also hackers on steroids and only sometimes worship a frog god.

We've actually gotten more ridiculous.

Except this time they're saying that we're let down and only doing it for the lulz.

I am confused

No. Only Dems and CTR would think we would turn backs to MAGA.

The opinions on who won have been more diverse than in other debates. But turning on him? Good fucking meme.

Its only ever been for the lulz, Trump offers us 4 to 8 years of limitless lulz.

Well they're just using it to push the narrative Trump lost the debate. There were already articles written that all the polls were fake and raided by 4chan/reddit, except for the one CNN poll given to like 18 handpicked "independents".

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not ALT right, you fucking cum-muffin.

Sorry forgot my goddamn sage.

Reporting that a build up enemy - an extreme right-wing internet powerhouse that spewes hatred, bigotry, and racism everywhere online and is a massive threat to leftism as a whole - is demoralized and quitting after a debate, is a tactic to solidify a narrative that "Hillary won! yay! Drumpf internet Nazi brigade is literally crying in their basements about how much he sucked! yay!".
It's not that confusing, user.

You really didn't need to point this out.

Shit, dude, a lot of people are going to die. I fear for the actually honest a ethical journalist.

UNLIMITED ASSMAD

(captcha: snugzd)

THE GAS WILL FLOW AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT

What disgusting propaganda. Do they say all Blacks are responsible when Blacks kill Whites? Do they even report on when Blacks kill Whites?

M E D I A  S T R A W M A N

I sincerely hope that one day the media can be dealt with.

Speaking about gas, how would one go about building an ACTUAL high capacity gas chamber? You know, without wooden walls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Talbot

This could have something to do with all those Skypes coming out of the woodwork and claiming to be Jewish and alt-right. Then they get the media's ear because there is a narrative the media wants to push.

No, those stories almost always get limited local coverage, never national.

wtf I'm infighting now

sage

BEING racist is even better for you.

Of course, that dopamine rush from being a good goy does reduce stress temporarily. If you want to reduce it permanently by eliminating dissonance, you can try

Read your Dr Pierce, rope is only for those whites who defiled their race.

Skypes go on pikes.

No one fucking uses the word lulz anymore. No one.

Obviously theyre trying to coopt the deplorable racist vote into Hillary's camp. It's a flag she would wear well.

You mean kikes? Stop that, it's confusing and we don't even appear on Google anyway.

I do.

Really makes you think

you're a dirty kike and need to leave

(checked)

Heil Hitler
Kikes will never be anything but kikes, dirty yids, and grubby Shlomos on this board.

THATS NOT POL YOU FUCKING KIKE, THEY USED LEFTYPOL AS A SOURCE, WHICH IS COMPROMISED BY CTR, WE WERE RAIDED YESTERDAY

bingo. Typical leftist racket. Shills delenda est

This guy gets it. It's why it's so retarded to embrace the Alt-Right meme. The fact that nobody owns Pepe is what makes him potent. Claiming ownership is a trap. Being anonymous and amorphous is how you beat the system at this stage.

this
Salon is literally retarded

WEW

so desperate to find anything that looks like an anti-Trump consensus they are reporting on CTR shills, who probably also work or Salon's parent company.
checked

You have aids and will be put in a gas chamber after the election nigger.

FUCKING goons GET OFF MY BOARD

We're gonna be doing it roughshod. Take a metal shed from home depot. Caulk the seams. Throw in the traitors, weld the door shut, and turn the gas valve. Rinse and repeat.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1469737285236.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1473375128498.jpg/

That quote is from Holla Forums you fucking nigger

god I hate cuckchan

That makes Salon even dumber that they can't differentiate a lefty safe space from Holla Forums

It's deliberate.

This

I've seen a lot of kooky shit on Salon over the years, but this one has to be fake.

You know what they're doing? They are coming to these chans posting BS disguised as "fellow anons" and then pointing at these posts as proof of shit none of us ever said or had anything to do with. Now they can make fully inaccurate reports to spin it as if Trump lost.

That said, I still am voting for Trump and you should too.

Just making shit up.

DELETE THIS

It's just a hairy milf vag, like you can't even see anything but hair and lower abdomen.

no

Is >>>/newsplus/ being bombarded by ctr shills or is it just leftypol messing with it, I'm seeing a lot of anti-trump news stories.

Oh yeah, nothing says "winning" like the frothing at the mouth anger and salt that was on all their message boards all day long.

ROFL

Am I the only one who noticed the kid holding up the Pepe sign looks conspicuously Jewish?

I know you think you're being clever, but what you wrote is true. It's why Trump invoking MAGA works, it's why Obama's Hope and Change worked. It means something different to everyone, while also being very personal.

People willingly die to protect "America".
Nobody dies to protect the Government.

This

hello salon

you don't belong, niggerkike

It's a fat fold, deal with it.

Nothing can fix that busted face.

"Nobody owns America" is why white people accept street-shitting filth from every corner of the world and don't even demand they come here legally.

This can only benefit us in the long run. Imagine how many leftist (myself included) have come to 4cuck and here to debate "ebil Nazis" and wound up staying because of the memes and becoming red pilled. Exposure to Holla Forums pretty much forces one to confront hard truths about the world (like the Jewish Question).
Widespread exposure can't hurt us because no one here gives a fuck what normie fags think.

so this is how the media is going to spin it

this

are we shillmissiles yet?
deception is awful. it strikes deep into the spirit of the people.
help in your own way.
fucking salon.

What's the matter user? Don't you want to come over and talk about politics? Most girls aren't into that, they don't even like lolis, but you know how I feel about that too don't you.

I wasn't even going to vote, but I'm going to vote for Trump now just to spite these assholes for their shitty journalism.

silly leftists.
When will they learn?

ENOOOOOUGH, MAN

They are all out for morale destruction.

Fucking scum bags. We need to get chaotic again. What they do with shills here is their equuvalent of a chan raid.

So i say we start shilling them big time. With the truth.

Post the worst shillary emails you can on the most popular forums. Use tor and fake details/emails.

If you can script to spam the emails.. fucking do it.

We didn't. Instead, Holla Forums was invaded by pro-Hillary subversives LARPing as Holla Forumslacks.

Do you actually believe Salon?

keep in mind that they do this for a lot of things, half of the harassing tweets they post are written like ironmarch roleplay

Its not that safe of a space.

It's almost converging ideal wise with Holla Forums in a lot of ways.
Especially the antisemitism.
They know the bolsheviks fucked with their ideals.

I thought you liked memes, I thought you liked Pepe. Not to brag but I thought that last one was Dank.

I guess we could always just watch Netflix and Chill.

Put another way, what happened was that Hillary shills invaded /pol to spread "I'm on your side, but…" concern trolling/D&C, which gave Salon the chance to hold the shills up as evidence that /pol has turned against Trump. Neat trick. Too bad we're too smart for that.

EVERY. TIME.

We're talking about symbols user….

RÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're playing with confirmation bias.

What is seen cannot be unseen. Which is why we need to spam the emails on places like tumblr, twitter, facebook and the cucked areas of reddit all of it :^)

Time to burn these fuckers on their own medium. Show them they can't run from the truth. Show them the pointlessness of ridding Holla Forums this late in the game.

Post those emails in real life. Force your friends to read them.

If we lose this election, it will only be through fraud and rigging. No ones voting for a psychopathic criminal. No ones voting for more control for the elites that commit tyranny.

This.
These people are liars.

I think I see exactly what's happening. Right after the debates we and halfchan were(and still are) flooded with shills in an attempt at demoralization.

Hell just look at 4/pol/ these days the shilling is fucking unreal.

suuuure kike

Of course that's whats happening.
The PPH doubled our normal average at the end of the debates and there was shilling fucking everywhere.

I'M GONNA BAHF

See, I hate the fact that some people think that the alt-kike won't turn on us or Trump, or nationalism in general as soon as the leaderfags notice their shekel income start to drop off. First, they'll cut us off, because we're "too extreme" in an attempt to pull more neutrals/disgruntled leftists, etc. It's just going to be Goyimgate all over again.

no one should ever be exposed to lena dunham's crotch

you know there is something essentially wrong with you as a woman when a kebab is disgusted with you.
t.roach

She grew up in a "home" with paintings of twats hanging everywhere on the wall.

What a crappy tattoo.
The guy was probably puking the whole time.

oh god I just touched "her" blluuuuuaaaaaaaaeeerrgh
I don't think I can finish this, pete
quick! take over and do the other house

I'd pound the shit out of that.

fine, dont come to us when your dick rots off

I think you're just threatened by intelligent women. Sexual arousal is mostly mental after all.

I wish you fuckers would stop forcing the skype meme. The google one was at least funny and got some attention but this skype one is counter productive. It's like you fuckers have forgotten what uncle goebbels said, call them anything and they'll shrug it off, call them a jew and watch them recoil

Nail meet hammer

I think trump lost the debate, that must mean I hate Trump now wtf

eaxfrcsgersfdcxdsfb

efweewft5hcrtdgsfzdr5y4eter

efcgcrgdferf

fcgvdfxcvrefd

dsfdsfc

csdfsfed

gytegdfhgy

,kjunihyjtfgvbh

fuck me

shiet