User submitted and voted on questions for the next debate

Viewers unhappy with the questions asked at Monday night’s debate will have a shot to weigh in before Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meet again on October 9: For the first time, the networks producing the town-hall style debate have agreed to accept questions voted on through the internet.

archive.is/YxD7n

Send in questions here:
presidentialopenquestion .com

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3821/vote/
presidentialopenquestions
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3974/vote/#created=3974
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2961/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4161/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4203/vote/
npr.org/2015/03/02/390245038/ben-franklins-famous-liberty-safety-quote-lost-its-context-in-21st-century
presidentialopenquestions.com/search/?q=classified
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4032/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1277/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/408/vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVsrV12xukI
youtube.com/watch?v=07-aRmVVHe8
archive.is/rv7Tu
investmentwatchblog.com/nteb-exclusive-hidden-wires-and-mechanism-of-some-kind-clearly-seen-under-hillarys-jacket/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_brain_stimulation
baltimoresun.com/health/maryland-health/bs-hs-parkinsons-device-20150716-story.html
contrakrugman.com/ep-50-cuts-to-planned-parenthood-caused-pregnant-women-to-die-heres-the-real-story-behind-this-whopper/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4654/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4657/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4658/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4665/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4677/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4696/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/88/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1488/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/31/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5277/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5564/vote/#created=5564
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5781/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5942/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1734/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/824/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2328/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4451/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/conventionofstates/pages/142/attachments/original/1416248525/COS_Handbook.pdf?1416248525
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6568/vote/#
archive.is/Y7EiT
presidentialopen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The top two questions and votes.

If differences of opinion need legislated before a conflict arises, then wouldn't that necessitate that more laws, and therefore a bigger government, would be required in multicultural societies who have mixed groups of people with different opinions?

Vote on the top question. Hillary needs hammered on those emails she lied about.

Holy shit, literally all the most voted questions at the moment are btfoing Hillary.

The moderators have "agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted for on this site." Therefore, the strategy should be to ensure that all top thirty questions are ones that will make Hillary squirm. Otherwise they will simply pick the one or two questions that benefit her, to give her an easy ride. Again.

GTFIH and VOTE

oy vey

I can't seem to get the questions to work.

I'm removing the space from presidentialopenquestion .com and When I hit enter it adds www. to the start. Nothing loads though.

Try this link: presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

Cheers that works.

presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

Just remember to break them up with a spoiler, so people have to copy paste them.

If they directly click the link, it can be seen where the traffic is coming from. Could potentially be used to remove any questions and votes from Holla Forums users who didn't copypaste.

Shit, sorry. It's late in Bongistan and my cup of milky tea is wearing off.

Don't worry m8.

Love the gif btw

Ah fuck… I deleted the 's' accidentally.

Just add a spoiler inside of it.

That way it can be copy pasted with no adding/removing of spaces, but you still can't click it.

Any way we could slip something redpilled about Israel in?

Any questions about white genocide?

We should try to keep as many of these at the top of the list as possible.

We need to assemble a team and get proxies to make sure we can give the questions we want multiple hundred vote.

I have DSL and get a new IP each time my router dials. I am shit at javascript but I could try. I don't have time to do it myself with school and all but if no one steps up to it, I might try it.

Please someone else do it though so we can start early on this.

We'll struggle. Each vote needs a zip code and unique email.

Much harder to do with a bot.

On the other hand, it means it'll put off normal people from voting and stop other bots, so we don't have to shill as hard.

With mechanize it shouldn't be too complicated.

I think we have enough numbers with us 4cuck and TheDonald on reddit to vote up the questions we want.

Not sure if we want to get reddit involved though.

zip code you can select randomly from a list. Email is more difficult to ensure they have never used before.

That can be randomized. If it fails try a different one.

mail.com is fast to create, and may get past stuff that a standard burner email account wouldn't (10 minute mail, sharklasers etc)

Can't confirm, but I'd guess they'll send a confirmation email.

Let me test it.

"Did the Clinton Foundation accept donations from FIFA headed by corrupt former official Sepp Blatter and Prince Al-Thawadi of Qatar in order to throw the US bid for the 2022 World Cup?"

Once you give a email and zip you can vote on any questions you want.

THEY DELETED THE FIRST QUESTION

Good to know.

I'm surprised at how lax that is, given they've been throwing out the whole meme that we rigged all the polls.

Then we bring it back dubly big. And archive it this time.

Keep fucking archiving it.

There is a report feature… I wonder if it got flagged.

There are some good ones.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3821/vote/

okay I made it according to their "rules" where both candidates can "theoretically" answer it.

Just FYI email does not need to be verified in any way shape or form

So you can put random crap in it ?

It appears so. There might be some limits like # per IP address and the email must exist.

I made a question as well. Since we can vote for multiple questions lets vote for each others:

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote

Email doesn't appear to have to exist.

Though admittedly [email protected]/* */ might actually be someones email address.

There does appear to be a one per IP address limit though.

A VPN should be able to bypass this and, assuming it doesn't refuse TOR connections, TOR can shill it too.

upboated

Lol they already removed my question

Looks like the link isnt working. Was it already deleted?

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3874/

Vote for me!

Next I will write one about neocons

Thanks fam

upvoted

yes

Some of these give the Shillbeast way too much leeway, but I like this one.

Questions don't BTFO anyone. It's answers that BTFO people.

Yes, famalangadingdong

It's because both candidates have to be able to answer the question. Specifically pointed questions are removed.

==NOTE:== If you have a cell abd a computer you have 2 ip addresses to vote with. Also proxies could increas those numbers as well.

This faggot site deleted all my questions.

I would like to ask if Hillary is familiar with economic "price floor theory" and then give that, justify her support of raising the minimum wage.

This functions on multiple levels, because Hillary is economically illiterate, this is an introductory econ theory, and it should red pill normies who aren't familiar with why raising minimum wage is a complete failure.

We need to focus on questions that work on multiple levels, to force people to think and put Hillary into a position that forces her to denounce pure logic and math (there's no shortage of leftist shit here that is illogical muh feels based shit).

given that

Read the rules on questions. No naming candidates and both candidates must be able to answer the question.

I know it's tough, but be neutral and your question will stick around.

You are limited to 80 chars per question. It also must be for both candidates.

Like this one:>>7670301

Try again:

Then what about all those questions specifically pointed at Trump last night?

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3951

Be a good goy and upboat this

that one's great

upboat pls

It is the rules to these user submitted questions not the rules to the whole debate.

VOTE FOR MINE
I WANNA SEE HILLARY GET BTFO ON THE FED
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/3974/vote/#created=3974

I asked if the candidate supported charging the people in the US government who armed ISIS with treason.

Looks like you can vote more by opening an incognito tab and giving a new email address.

I'm voting with 3 accounts at the moment.

I don't see a thread on 4chan, maybe we should start one for more votes

fuck off

Ask Killary why she keeps calling semi auto rifles military style assault weapons?

That's bullshit.

Vote for my question, folks. I tried to be as subtle as possible in a red pill without naming them directly, if you know what I mean. :^)
/questions/4017/vote/
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4017/vote/

MODS, STICKY THIS THREAD AND KEEP IT STICKIED UNTIL THE DEBATES HAPPEN! WE MUST HAMMER AWAY AT THESE QUESTIONS!!!!

I wish we could get these stickied so more people would join in.

Can we get this stickied, MODS??

BUMP for anti-slide thread!

I like this one

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2961/vote/

That one won't make it, but I bet if you put:

I bet that would get to #1 fast.

Very gud, mods.

Now, let's upboat this question.
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4122/vote

We can ask Hillary's double how much she gets paid to be the most hated woman.

We could try to see how far it can get before they shut it down though for the keks.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE ROLE OF THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION IN THE GOVERNANCE OF THE UNITED STATES AND YOUR OPINION ON THE FACT THAT BILL CLINTON IS A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP

Activate it goys

Come on goys

If you can fit that in 80 chars post the link and to the question and we will upvote it.

Pls respond. Hard to say anything decent with the character limits.

Lol wtf

I just did lad

Hope I don't shoot myself 7 times in the back of the head.

He seems to be saying that the real hillary's body and the body double are both controlled by hillary's mind.
I wouldn't put it past her.

Looks like they censored the old top question

I think we can get 4000 or more votes if we pull our spheres into this too. What do we want to say /po? :^)

The medical section is a pozz mine.

WE NEED A QUESTION ABOUT DEMOGRAPHICS, ASKING IF THEY ARE WORTH PRESERVING

Actually the medical section is pretty hilarious. I saw like 5 questions in a row all basically saying "are there any medical conditions you're hiding from the american public?"

Also keked at those retarded "HURR DO YOU THINK HEALTHCARE IS A HUMAN RIGHT :DDD" questions

Actually now that I think about it.

Are you even allowed to say the words "Trilateral Commission" on television?

As an analogy, it makes complete sense - if hillary were using a double, she would be reading from the exact same script and being fed the exact same talking points by her handlers.

What the fuck is getting censored?

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4203/vote/

Yeah, that majority of the top questions are like "How will you gibs me free medicine n sheeeiiiiiitt".

How about: Ben Franklin once said, "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserve neither." What will you proactively do to ensure liberty for our real citizens?

They're just going to ignore all this shit and take the questions that are most hurtful to Trump. You all damn well know this.

They're not going to ask any of these. This is a waste of time

They'll seek to do that, yes, but they'll try to make it seem like they chose from amongst those of the highest votes.

That's why we have to dominate every clade, else they'll have an option.

Of course big guy.

I just want to use this to get normies redpilled on the trilateral commission by seeing my question

I actually like this. Something with the "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" angle, even.

Of course, but at least it could trigger or inadvertently redpill some retarded libshits looking through this website submitting their own questions

They'll probably stop advertising that this site is even a thing because they don't want people seeing all this inconvenient anti-hilldog stuff

Good! Look at the thousands of voters they'd be ignoring by doing so. I guarantee most of the successful questions are being submitted and voted for by us, moderates or undecideds. That will only convince them that the media is biased, which is what Trump's stated opinion has been this whole time.

Wasn't it pursuit of property?

CHECKED

I don't honestly think any of these will be asked unless Hillary can have her writers write something good. By submitting anything, we are helping her writers. That's it.

I'm thinking we should quit helping her writers. If this was in any way honest, we'd get to call in. No BS preparing answers and screening questions.

No, its Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness.

"Property" was Locke's.

My wife HATES Trump and she was pissed when Lester Holt asked about the tax returns.

Godspeed, burgers.

I like it too, but the context is misleading, user.
npr.org/2015/03/02/390245038/ben-franklins-famous-liberty-safety-quote-lost-its-context-in-21st-century

Cuck.

Personally, both me and my wife's son just rolled our eyes at that shit. Oh wow, rich people find ways to pay less money! What the fuck do these retards think (((accountants))) even exist for in the first place?

B-But Drumpf is a rich liar and a crook and a meanie and Hillary has always paid her fair of taxes pls be #ClinicallyHill

All those useless questions though.
How original. How specific and accurate!

Trump ALREADY said he'll repeal obamacare and that it's a disaster, Clinton said she'll expand it.

How do they expect them to answer this? Seriously.

This has been answered 2000 times before, Hillary will try to "repeal" it and Trump will protect it.

That's toss and you know it - call-ins? Seriously? That would never fly. You'd get Alex Jones calling in and yelling down the line about Hillary answering for her part in 9/11 until they hung up on him, and then wouldn't take any more calls.

So yeah, they're letting the candidates prepare for the questions. So what? Do you not believe Trump can handle the heat?

Do a search for "classified" and vote for all of them.

presidentialopenquestions.com/search/?q=classified

I see your point, user. I had no idea. Thanks for the link.

>npr.org/2015/03/02/390245038/ben-franklins-famous-liberty-safety-quote-lost-its-context-in-21st-century

Benghazi here we go.

I think all they will do is pile the heat on for him. I think they will only let in questions that are asked so that Hillary looks like a pristine candidate.

I think Trump should quit being nice. She wants equal? muahahaha

Keep voting up good questions and keep documenting the results. Keep an eye on what they remove.

Yeah there's a lot of garbage.
But there's also a couple of gems.

Auditing the fed.
Traceable ballots and Voter ID.

Could I have worded this better? Any ideas?

OH! that would be great to send to the right people just before the debate begins!

"The questions that weren't good enough."

Saudi Arabia one too, because it will hurt Hillary being that she gets money from them and was probably part of the deal:

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote/

About the 2nd amendment thing: The first debate rated at 80,000,000 viewers. She should tell an audience of possibly 80,000,000 that she wants to restrict guns.

Normies are too stupid to understand economics.

Checked.

What has Trump and Dilbert Man taught us this year?

Facts don't matter. Only feels

wtf the first one got memory holed.

this is what it looks like now!

The world would be absolutely insane if everyone thought in facts and not feels.

It's hard to control people who think, why do you think the jews work so hard at making everyone stupid?

Could have been for odd wording, but I'll bet it was consciously purged because if the content.

Maybe reword to "will you prosecute…" or "what will you do to punish…"

Nice dubs.

I don't think the jews are as powerful as we think, we simply allow them to exploit us. Trump is literally showing us all how to best them with their own psychological weapons.

Lol, could we get the JQ up to #1?

Yes goy a site created by jew is going to let you shoah them.

3 of our questions are trending.

Oh shit…
Trump truly is our revenge for Ron Paul

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4032/vote/

I honestly can't tell if this one is satire or not. Is this one of you or are we dealing with real tranny flips here? Poe's law in action.

I believe it.

Motherfuckers cherrypick some questions at sling them at the top, under the guise of "Trending questions" in the hope they'll get upboated. For example in the civil rights section right now it's:

That's literally a question for specific organizations anyway. Making the government enforce that, and do it effectively, would be ridiculous.

Then again, I guess it could be asked from a perspective of Hillary not being the vagina they hoped for to spread feminism.

Vote goy, gas the trilateral commission.

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1277/vote/

TRIGGERED

Sending back non-whites to their homelands.

"Gas the kikes race war now, next question"

OF ALL THE QUESTIONS ON THE LIST THIS ONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, I ASKED A CLINTON REPRESENTATIVE IN MY AREA THIS (LITERAL ISRAELI KIKE) AND HE WENT ON A SHPEAL ABOUT GLOBAL CITIZENS AND HOW EVERYONE WHO COMES HERE DESERVES TO WORK IN OUR ECONOMY AND IT IS TERRIBLY UNPOPULAR ANSWER FOR INDEPENDENTS

"Cut the schlock and give me a straight answer rabbi, I've had enough of your spheal"

This is easily the best question proposed, it forces Hillary to publicly choose between muh open borders and the dindus.

Guys, here's something you could do that would BTFO some kikes. So there's an option to merge duplicate questions. I found that theres 3 questions about term limits with over a thousand a pop. If we can all flag these three for merging then it would become the #1 question. Imagine seeing Congressional kikes squirm like rats at this becoming the #1 question.

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/282/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/117/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/408/vote/

I'd rather they get asked how will they deal with automation taking away more jobs than anything else in 3 years.
Spics are so stupid they'll be dropped first, but then the job is gone, nothing is there for a white to take.

But there should be no term limits.

All senate and congress terms should also be for life.

If someone is not good enough to be trusted with the position for life they do not deserve the position at all.

It requires you to sign up to merge the questions.

Just FYI. Its no big deal for those that already submitted questions.

No goy, you want more of my spheal

Lifelong term limits means that they never have to worry about reelection so they would never do anything other than the most kiked up shit imaginable. Elections are about accountability and ousting cucks. I would point you in the direction of the current SCOTUS if you wanted a real life example of how it would play out. Grow up.

Are there any questions involving dual citizens holding office?

You actually believe this, sad!

Also, if you actually think (((democracy))) works in any form or fashion get gassed.

We need a real American Repubilc, democracy has been shown by history to be both ineffective and irresponsible.

im sure they dont check, but you could always use a proxy, then use the zip code 32541, you would come up as having a florida address, which might have the added effect of being deemed more important, as we are a battleground state.

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3910/vote/

Weird, my post was deleted.

Oh yes, they would act less kiked if they never had to worry about elections ever again. So naive lmao, how do you survive the real world?

I am surprised many have not been. But your question was perfect in my opinion. It was probably flagged for racism or (((something else))).

Smedley Butler reporting in

questions/4404

It's still there for me

All of the top 30 must be ours, otherwise they'll choose the least difficult. We must corner them.

I mean my post in this thread went missing.

Man, I never noticed how cute Spheal is.
It's fucking adorable.

Of the most popular that I've read only a few seem like non Holla Forums generated questions. The weed one especially.

Polite sage for minor off-topic post

I'm glad to know there are so many more people like me that think that no congressional term limits are an important political topic.

presidentialopenquestions .com/?sort=-votes

heres the link to jump straight to voting for questions sorted by popularity

GET THOSE CORRUPTION QUESTIONS UP THERE

Cool my first one is trending (on the second page anyway)

/questions/3874/

#1 trending question is a white genocide question

HOLY SHIT, THIS!
VOTE FOR THIS FAGGOTS!!!
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/408/vote/

"ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted up on this site!"

Key word being "consider"

I got a feeling we are going to get screwed here even if our questions win.

Did they shoah the question? I'm not seeing it anymore. Your link was one of the links I provided earlier about term limits.

Dubs confirm

They won't choose question that damage the narrative but that's not really the point of this, we're trying to get the normies using the site to think about the questions.

Don't forget to vote for the questions about term limits in Congress too. Old kikes and cucks rotting away in their seats

Vote to merge them here:

Candidate Trump,

Niggers? Niggers. Spics, niggers, and kikes. Kill all, or deport the spics and shoot/hang the rest?

-pepe

Sputnik, I swear to God I'm going to kill me if you don't get your shit under more control. I'm gunna find a way to do a sweet cocktail of drugs when I get the fuck up there. Then I'll show you how we'll be able to get some major shit done.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVsrV12xukI

reported

Likewise. Good luck.

They'll consider and reject all the questions. Still, it will send a message to the media.

Also witnessed!

Who let the attention whore in?

Delusions of grandeur, tripfaggotry and blatant narciccism.

Anyone who insist on pseudonymity can fuck off back to plebbit, commit sudoku or both

Just like the good 'ol nights. Those threads on halfchan were magnetic. Why does it feel so long ago? Oh wait. God of obscurity.

Praise Kek. €=

VIDEO FOOTAGE CAPTURES MOMENT HIDDEN WIRES ARE REVEALED UNDER HILLARY CLINTON’S PANTSUIT JACKET.

youtube.com/watch?v=07-aRmVVHe8

For quite a while now, Hillary watchers have been baffled by her wearing of thick, bulky pantsuits and jackets even when it is very hot outside. Some have speculated that they hid a catheter or colostomy bag as a result of her various medical conditions like Parkinson’s Disease. This speculation is fueled largely because of lot of her outfits are obviously bulky and not form-fitting as if she was intentionally trying to keep something concealed. Remember sneaking outside candy and sodas into the movie theatre when you were younger, under a bulky sweater even though it was summertime? This is the impression Hillary gives you when you see her odd outfits and weird styling choices.

But at last night’s presidential debate with Donald Trump, as she bent over to shake someone’s hand, a wiring system attached to some kind of pod could clearly been seen under her jacket.

A hidden microphone system would go a long way to explaining Hillary’s very robotic answers, as if she was listening to the answers she was giving split seconds before verbalizing them.

So you look at the photo and video and decide for yourself what that is. A microphone, a defib machine…what? Whatever it is, she was trying to keep it from the public. If it’s a medical device that’s one thing – but – I think the American voting public needs to know if it was a hidden microphone or not.

archive.is/rv7Tu
investmentwatchblog.com/nteb-exclusive-hidden-wires-and-mechanism-of-some-kind-clearly-seen-under-hillarys-jacket/

Keep running around like a dirty old rag…Because that's what you're acting like. Also, you looked like an idiot on tv the other night. Your red clown suit was hilarious though.

lol nice new thread faggot

There is no way that's a mic/earpiece. If that's a mic/earpiece, it's 1970s technology. Why would it all be so big and bulky? It makes no sense.

because its a transmitter/receiver.

There is no reason for such a device to be so big in 2016. Look at what's currently on the market. Tiny stuff.

Hell, just look at smartphones. She would have been better off taping a fucking iphone to her back. Whatever she has strapped to her in that picture is a fucking brick.

Some sort of medical device is my guess. Fuck if I know what though. I assume the big box is a battery pack, so something that takes a lot of power probably. Maybe some sort of electrical stimulating device like an AED that stops seizures? I don't know.

I just googled "parkinsons device" and found this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_brain_stimulation

basically en electrode in the brain that can stop parkinsons seizures.

sage for off topic

baltimoresun.com/health/maryland-health/bs-hs-parkinsons-device-20150716-story.html

No big plastic headband, but the electrodes could just be taped on under her hair. They wouldn't even need to cut into her head for this.

ABC and CNN arent going to use any of these most likely. They are going to shill the fuck out of these debates.

God, Kek and Ammit will see justice rendered unto them though

Wait are you guys kidding me? You don't know what's on her back?

It's a Scientology device. It's really old though, yuh. But see…when she was out doing shit in the late 60s, early 70s: she was obsessed with the thought of 'not learning'. Kinda tripped her up a bit. That's why we called her an idiot. She didn't keep her distance from someone when she was supposed to. I guess it was all just part of the plan, though.

If we shill this on social media to the highest extend, then when the moderators ultimately discard them for the american public being (((too bias))) against Hillary normies will see the blatant corruption. Though this could be a double edge sword considering how many liberals would post their questions.

This question is why democracy is fucking retarded. And why women especially should not vote.

The number went from like, 7 to 14. There is not enough information to determine a cause. But it's certainly not because these women didnt have access to abortion

Bob Murphey and Tom Woods tackle this topic here contrakrugman.com/ep-50-cuts-to-planned-parenthood-caused-pregnant-women-to-die-heres-the-real-story-behind-this-whopper/

WEW lads!

Guys, you are failing miserably right now. You have to come up with questions that are only subtly pointed. Questions that are good for Trump, bad for Clinton, but are essentially politically neutral.

I can't ask these, but I hope done user will do the honors… don't make them obviously biased!

What is the greatest contributor to racial tension and racial discrimination in the United States?

How does your economic policy address deadweight loss, one of the most prominent problems in the United States?

Do you stand for or against electronic voting on election day and why?

What do you think the primary job of the President of the United States is?

Israel has a border security wall to protect its territory. Would an American border wall be an effective domestic precaution/defense?

but there already is a term limit for the Supreme Court you dips.

Even if they don't use any questions from the site, that's still better than letting the Hillary shills use the site to get questions into the debate that favour Hillary. We saw in the last debate how biased the moderator was. They will want to use this site to get a few more anti-Trump questions into the next debate under the guise of "but the normies really want to hear your answer to this, so it's not us being biased."

This is the one we should focus on

i think i did upboat that one already

Good eye user

Hit 100 votes lads

Also do you have a higher res version of that image?

Watch them manipulate the questions that actually make it and use this "voting" system as an excuse to make it bias against Trump, again.
OH GOY YOU CAN'T BLAME US, YOU CHOSE IT! :^)

There going to do this

Can we all agree on a few questions to vote up to the top?

What will you do about the federal reserve?

All going to be vetted as according to agenda.

Going to go bye-bye.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4654/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4657/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4658/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4665/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4677/vote/

Vote for mine. It's time we (subtly) named the Jew:

Sorry, I'm a newfag. Here you go.

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/88/

>presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1488/

God damn all those people signalling with their climate change bullshit.

Trump denied climate change exists, ofcourse liberals will aim to take advantage of that, since they've got nothing else.

Trump will reframe it as him saying that the US already does too much in order to reduce impacts compared to China and other places, as usual, and nobody will pay much attention. Would be great if he also brought some numbers ("China releases 5 times, people, 5 times more than the US – and I think it's more than that, I think it is closer to 10 times – but, China, China and these other countries, specially China releases 5 times more CO2 than we do and they're not doing anything, they're not doing anything to stop folks, nothing; believe me")

You should send this to Trump about issues tbh, sounds really good, could get all the greens behind his flag.

Okay I made an account, let me know if there is anything you want me to upboat.

He has said stuff similar to this before and I trust his delivery enough to not need to worry in case the question comes up.
Side effect of Trump's last debate performance: EVERYONE is saying "Trump should say this, Trump should say that"
He picks on something you wish he would say and delivers on the next debate: wins your vote a million fucking times over.

just disable headers already you faggots

Mine is presidential health issues: 4787
A popular one, same issue: 677

The first question has been removed.

To my knowledge, he was only ever critical about global warming bullshit, not climate change.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

I'm a bit surprised that it took this long for this question to drop.

if they require verification or something you could buy email accounts in bulk from blackhatworld or something

These are good.

Our closest question to the top 30 (pic related):

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3872/vote/

They dont verify

Yes they will delete them if they are too pointed or pertain to one candidate…sadly.

Make another question on climate change that he can answer in a favorable light, then recommend it be merged with the first. Hopefully the word choice when they average the questions will benefit him.

You know what they say about what dogs say in Japan "Pa…Pa"

Questions we want up there in some regard I suppose… Thoughts or links to ones that are similarly worded?

1. How will you protect the second amendment?

2. How will you protect free expression on the internet?

3. What will you do to punish Government officials who fail to protect classified information?

4. What will you do to reduce the cost illegal immigration has on America?

5. Would you be willing to work with Assad and Russia to stop ISIS or do you think it is in the interests of the nation to further destabilize Syria?

6. Should foundations accept money from countries with human rights violations?

7. Do you think it would be worthwhile to reopen a new 9/11 commission? Furthermore what are your thoughts on the senate's recent actions making suits against Saudi Arabia possible for victims of 9/11?

8. End the fed?

I though they said Ed..ward

Jesus.

I think you guys are missing the point. She's wearing some sort of light version of this. It's not mics, it's not poop bag, it's a crysis suit Maximum Clinton bullshit.

Oy vey every single one of the questions with high votes is gonna cause an absolute shoah. Gonna be really pissed if they try to walk around them and choose the ones they can deflect or misinform with the most.

o-okie dokie

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Deserves? I thought the American view was no one deserves or is entitled to a job….or is that just what they say to white natural-born Americans?

Most of the most liked questions would not give us any worthwhile answers, I mean the currently most liked question about the second amendment is fucking worthless because we already know the positions from both.

The second question is a better question: "Will You Support a Voter ID System that Insures that Only US Citizens Can Vote?"

Excellent questions

I'm submitting a question asking if usury should be abolished. Hopefully we can get some traction for this idea, at least.

Fuck, can't submit. Anyone willing to do it for me?

Text below:

(1st field) Should the practice of usury be abolished?

(2ns field) Many Americans are trapped in debt slavery, and see no way out, while rich bankers make a fortune while not creating anything of value. Would you support a ban on charging interest on loans?

This one. This one is a major torpedo for Clinton.

Trump is just gonna laugh and say it doesn't.

The site doesn't even load for me.

it is done user

presidentialopenquestions
.com/questions/5277/vote/?source=share-tw-5277

hope i don't get black baged lol

im actually scared

DON'T FORGET THIS ONE

Some kind user submitted this for me, I think we should make it into an issue. Get people thinking about it, and even if neither of them agrees with it,we can get the idea in people's heads.

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/5277/vote/

Also someone ask one on why Executive Order 11110, despite being passed, has never been enforced. Let's name the Jew, folks.

your welcome nigga

My thanks user

This, they'll see the top questions when the site gets shilled on tv

GUYS GET A RUNNING LIST OF ALL QUESTIONS FOR ANONS TO VOTE ON REGULARLY POST IT

Is this a preemptive response to weaselguy getting roasted on congress today?

There's like 5-6 leftist shill questions on there. This needs to be rectified with mass voting for other questions.

If anime is supposed to be degenerate and bad, how is it that we all can tell exactly what this picture means even though when you look at it its literally just a fucking dog in a wig. How the fuck does my brain know exactly what you meant by this picture even though its just a fucking dog in a fucking wig?

When will you guys finally admit that anime is deeply ingrained into our collective consciousness and is actually one of the main reasons that we are saving the west?

what's the point, trump doesn't answer questions?
maybe questions to trump could be limited to how great he is, he'd probably have detailed answers for those

Which is fucking retarded since the first debate spent half the time talking about Trump's taxes.

Stop derailing about anime bullshit

Thanks for your input JIDF shill

15 of the questions were directed negatively towards Trump, 2 were directed towards Hillary and were neutral.

why is that so hard for him?

Someone make a question asking why Trump is so great so we can make this faggot even saltier

it looks like he's hiding something
and the bootlickers don't care

the rest of us have a right to know

Jesus, there's like 8 questions alone about MUH CLIMATE CHANGE formally changed from 'global warming' because it's too specific and proven wrong

Yea okay shill, gtfo

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/307/vote/ - this one replaces it, quite nice!

semantics
you're just trying to dismiss the real problem

even law enforcement and the courts are in on it
the whole world is conspiring against you and donald

Goon, still salty that your gayboy club got BTFO?

don't be mad

Any of you folks prepared to email this to someone like David Duke. Could significantly up the number of votes, he's got a lot of followers.

how many times has trump told us how great he is?

Quoting Clinton directly? Fuck off.

It's hit 200 now, need more votes.

a lot of the 20-25% that will always vote for an authoritarian

maybe, but it's a good question

why don't the bootlickers care?

Heres the link
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/31/vote/

Why are you guys responding to the goon still?

Just filter and report it.

if trump turns out to be a disaster the the personal responsibility crew will say they never heard of him

You'll probably see questions like this:

How would your adminstration fight the scourge of institutional White racism that’s devastating so many noble, innocent black men?

someone should ask why they're gonna spend more money on killing isis when we could just lit the russians handle it

neither side is going to stop the wars

COME ON PEOPLE

Question on abolishing usury.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5277/vote/

ask what the public should do if the government continues to ignore them

Yeah, being fucking dead.

Top Question at the moment

Other user's Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3874/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3910/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3974/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3963/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/3951/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4161/vote
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4203/vote

user's Subtle Pro-Trump Questions
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4654/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4657/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4658/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4665/vote/
presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/4677/vote/

represent the needs of their constituents?
and how will term limits fix that?
the rich have lots of money to stack the deck in their favor.
what if you do find someone that is good for the ppl but has to quit because of term limits. that's not democratic.
shouldn't the people decide the term limits by voting?

It's just a dog in a wig though.

I'd probably pick obama over to two running to replace him
but that's not a choice I have

what if another roosevelt came along?
2 terms to fix the mess and that's it?

who are the people that want term limits?
the poor?

ask trump why he wants to build up the military if he isn't going to fight more wars

it's not for defense, it's for more corporate wars

ask trump how trickle down will work this time when it hasn't worked in 40 years

Obvious shill

(wasted dubs)

I really hope, but severely doubt that they'll let that top one be read out

if you think trump is a con artist you must like clinton?

yeah, I think you should restricted you democratic choices as much as possible

shill

Vote for Glass–Steagall

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5564/vote/#created=5564

What are you on about? Are you implying that my attacks on your posts are somehow anti-Trump? Because if so, you must even more deluded than you present yourself to be.

jesus he can't tell

trumptards lead the way

Just report and hide him, he's a waste of time, trying to derail the thread with typical libtard talking points that show a severe lack of how politics really are in the US.

Nothing wrong with the art of coning, it depends what you applied it to. kikes gave it a bad rep.

She already did.
1st debate: "we need to take guns away from bad people", and something along the lines of (iirc) "we need to restrict access to guns".

never mind, I'm outta here
continue your circle jerk in peace

lol reported

Thank god

Deported

I pray your mother dies a long slow death from breast cancer.

Good list, don't forget to add the usury question too:

What a waste of a good ID.

Gas yourself.

This question sounds neutral and reasonable, but it's a direct attack on Clinton's neoconservative agenda. There's no good way for her to answer this without pissing off Sanderfags.

These questions are too hard for Clinton, they wont go ahead with this. I really hope they do, tho.

someone ask if we can afford to give billions away to the richest in corporate welfare

Fucking JDIF plz go

and if they can, then why don't they stfu about free markets?

We see your ID, Jew.

looks like most of the questions are being asked by bitter chiuldren

When I heard of (((Shimon Peres)))' death, I had a hearty chuckle. You'll be one of many to go against the wall, and the only good your existence will be is to fertilize fields with your blood.

what is it, about 1/3 of the questions about hillary's emails? jesus, really? that's the biggest problem in america today?

Time to take a smoke break Steinberg

partisan trump children cluttering up the space for questions

ask about hillary's email 50 more times that'll maga

she'll tell you no laws were broken. next question

ask if both sides are done with regime change

See:

good question

REMINDER TO VOTE ON THE USURY QUESTION

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/5942/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/1734/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2328/vote/

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4451/vote/

I forgot to break the links, if some mod could fix that, that would be great. Sadly I can't delete my post.

I though shills abandoned this tactic?

I thought shills abandoned the "trump is a jew" pic and shit, as it only makes them obvious and gives away their identity. But shills and jews are very short sighted.

get glad

This is what happens when you work your life away being a marketer.

There's a good array of questions currently in the 900-1,500 range.

I did notice that the moderator gave Hillary easy questions. They're not even good at covering their tracks.

MAGA

Mine is slowing down now that it has hit that level. I think they algorithm calculates votes per minute as an average of total votes to get you on the trending page, which is the first page you go to on that site. That being said the total votes become so large that the avrage with votes per minute drops off unless you are one of the top 5 questions.

My guess is that they will go through the top 30, and throw out at-least 1/2 for some reason or another. So if you aren't in the top 5 you probably wont get picked.

As one user pointed out what another user said, if during that night or next morning that even the left are going after Lester's throat, (((they)))'ve lost.

Lester was tossed under the bus and to the wolves. His reputation and cred has been voided. The prom queen has her own history of being a get-away driver for attempted murder brought back to haunt her which has invalidated her and Hillary camp's attempts to throw everything including the "miss piggy" insult during the debate.

It's all backfired on them. They expended so much shit at trump, leaned and rigged so much shit against him, and yet he's still come out on top.

(((they))) must be very afraid while Hillary and her camp are bashing their heads into a table.

The boundary of the top 30 is 2,800, so I think that's still in range. There were some unique ones in that range that didn't appear higher up. If voting picks up in the next few days, the gap will definitely widen, so now is a good time to look through the ones that are close.

Question was removed 10 minutes after posting

wew - checked the guidelines, and it doesn't break any of them. Coolest mods, ever.

Yeah I hope I can make it in time.

It is to pointed towards Hillary. It has to be a completely neutral question or vague enough that both can answer. They can not apply to a single candidate or even be blatantly bias towards one or the other.

Asking about the DNC Leaks and DNC corruption while valid is too pointed towards Hillary. They only let debate moderates pose such questions (but only a week ahead in writing to Clinton).

presidentialopenquestions. com

/questions/6165/

the alternative is death, goon.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Do you thin Israels racial settlements in the west bank and border walls which wrap around them are a cause of terrorism?
Should Israel open borders like the rest of the western world has to Islam? After all, if they are good enough for Europe they are good enough for Israel.

Trump may not give a shit, but the dems will be btfo

Reality wise, the terror was MUCH worse before the wall. That wall effectively ENDED suicide bi weekly bombings. Seriously google it, watch what year they all stopped. They year the wall went up and they had to pass through check points.

However this is a GOLDEN opportunity. Say we want the wall because of the drug war and if any Jew fights it, tell then to tear down THEIR wall first.

Of course they will not, but it will piss off rank and file Dems whi are kebab lovers. It also shows PROOF that walls work.

well done
I was thinking of doing a Bastiat question even though I don't see it taking off

*is, not are

Work on your grammar, moran.

List of questions I'm voting for, so far:

Many questions suggested in this thread are not on the list because they are obviously biased or going to be used.

I will see if I can script it to make it easier. The captcha will still have to be solved manually.

Our goal should be to control the top 30 questions.

Dubs of truth

Urge to kill rouge alchemists… RISING!

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

HOLY SHIT. Did anybody else see that fucking field?

what if states wanna pass theocratic laws or ban minium wage .ect?

"There are many who're in jail for simply possessing or selling a joint. I'm sure many many of the Democrats & republicans who oppose Pot have no problem with the consumption of Alcohol or the selling of it.

If the Democrats are willing to trade some decent gun reforms for the Federal decriminalization of pot,and the Pardoning of the Non violent potheads who're in jail I'll build the NDAA or Federal budget around the reforms to get them passed.

I want a Federal Constitutional carry or a License that would nullify any anti-carry ordinance in the Nation.

If there's a license then I want to enable people to order guns online without going through a FLL,there would be background checks of course. Logic dictates that if you're qualified to own a gun carrying license then you're qualified to order guns online to ship them to your home.

I want an App allows those who do private sales to do background checks.

A Pardon of the Non violent criminals who're in jail for Possession,selling,or the growing of pot, and a Decriminalization of pot on the federal level will require the repealing of the NFA.

I want to reform the importation regulations. I support American manufacturing but there are guns you simply can't get into the US.

I want a program to pressurize foreign governments to make it easier for their citizens to obtain guns. At the very least Women should be allowed to defend themselves.

"

Since when has anything that claimed to be "user-submitted" actually been "user-submitted?"

if the laws were draconian enough people might leave and the rich could buy up the whole states foe pennies on the dollar

I noticed this floating around again
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/conventionofstates/pages/142/attachments/original/1416248525/COS_Handbook.pdf?1416248525

they wanna change the constitution so people have to follow the constitution.

last time they wanted to make property right above the constitution.
natural rights or some shit

I guess now that they own almost everything they wanna keep it

they talk about balanced budgets
but they are the ones benefiting from the tax cuts/ monopoly rules /legislation that gets passed.

this isn't being done by the poor

basically they'll have little countries where they have the protection of being in the us but the government is powerless to tell them what they can't do or tax them

KEEP VOTING, GOYIM

OUR JUDEO-DEMOCRACY DEPENDS ON IT

Poor Bibi is in for a surprise

trump wants nato allies to pay more but I've never heard hims say israel should pay anything

has trump ever said he'll cut israel off?
he got the balls to tell everyone else to get in line

That would be political suicide in the ZSA. Leave that stuff to Ann Coulter, she isn't running.

He got close to naming the jew in Morning Joe during the primaries. Don't expect him to go full Henry Ford during the campaign. Also even if he was truly a shill for Israel, he's still better than Hillary, and getting him in office would show the disgruntlement of a large group of Americans.

Reported.

He said it on the same day he spoke to AIPAC.

He said it on the same day he spoke to AIPAC.
he said what exactly?
he wants israel to pay for nato?
out of the money the us gives ti israel?

I bet there are 10 x more americans that don't support israel then there are israelis

why should they? israel is just a base for oil country management

every man for themselves except when were all in this together for oil company profits
carter tried to start moving away from oil 40 years ago but the republicans wouldn't have it.

What's wrong with that? There's no minimum wage in Sweden or Switzerland.

Employment would increase with no minimum wage. You need to research the issue.

btw, all these oil wars were planned in the early 90s, ppl that think if the could just see hillarys emails, they'll catch the bad guys are delusional

why is Sweden or Switzerland trying to push down wages so they can compete with the 3rd world?

yeah right, how lower wages helps me.
you don't see ceo's trying to cut their pay
maybe it's only good for serfs

Lower wages help you because you won't have to pay welfare for the people who have been priced out of the labor market

it this asshole would cut his pay by a 3rd maybe we could have 3 more bullshit artist on the radio

the serfs should spread their wealth?

most of the welfare already goes to the richest
taxpayers subsidize big box store and burger joint workers
because they don't make enough to live on

Fuck.

And Loss is just nine lines, but when you see it, you always know what it means. Even when Loss doesn't look like Loss, you can tell it's Loss.

Polite sage.

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/6568/vote/#

good one. clinton will say yes

im not crying… your crying

We're trending. :^)

I have no idea who loss is. I barely watch anime.

How about this question?
As president, will you get rid of the PATRIOT Act?

The current top question is obviously false anti-gun bullshit:

This is a stupid myth, but is it bad that this question is so high? It will likely be asked over the question of protecting the 2nd amendment. Who will it make look better?

It's a free podcast, dumbass. The host works for himself and the guest is there for free.

Anyway, you never explained why it's so devastating to eliminate the minimum wage. Why is Switzerland such a horrible place to live compared to places with a minimum wage? I haven't heard anything yet except for shallow regurgitated fallacies.

REMINDER TO VOTE ON ABOLISHING USURY

presidentialopenquestions. com/questions/5277/vote/

Keep this bumped, we have to get as many signatures as possible.

Bumping important operation!!!

Way way way too many faggot nigger questions about nigger rights. Outvote that shit

As of right now, see link related:
>archive.is/Y7EiT
How do we fix this?

Bump.
All the website needs is an email and zipcode. A single user can input tens of votes by clearing the browser cache and refreshing after every voting session. Front page is currently filled with faggot rights and muh climate change.

Questions to support:
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/924/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/5848/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/308/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/408/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/485/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/301/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/151/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/1165/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/405/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/2569/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/143/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/238/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/39/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/39/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/77/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/573/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/26/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/2676/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/412/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/31/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/5848/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/1283/vote/
presidentialopen questions.com/questions/2726/vote/

checked prase kek

You get deported too "American" "citizen".

Don't forget