Let Holla Forums die Mods endorsing the cp spamming of other boards… Its official

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Let Holla Forums die

Mods endorsing the cp spamming of other boards… Its official. Holla Forums needs to die its natural death. Fuck you dysnomia
Been keeping this shithole alive too long. Not any more

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

butt mad /pol/ tard

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Cuck mods deleted a thread were user's where duiscussing the AoC and the pedos were winning

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Yea, I've tried to keep Holla Forums alive in hopes it would get better. But mods have stepped over the line. I don't surf pol, but I respect each boards ability to function unmolested on fullchan. This cp raid endorsed by mods was the last straw for me. Its only a matter of time all of Holla Forums is subject to this shit. RIP Holla Forums

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

cp raid endorsed by mods
what? when

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

CaptainEaver had to get rid of all the harmful Instagram photos

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

The thread is still pinned. Happened about an hour ago

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

nah, he's a few posts down, look for the post with DELETED next to some salty faux-smug text

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

calling whats being posted on /pol/ cp
how normalfag are you?

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

You obviously didnt see all the pizza that was posted

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

ox?

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Niggers

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

You're doing gods work user

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I only just went there like 5 seconds ago to see if it was legit and didnt see anything so you're probably right

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

he's a nigger faggot yes

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

check again tbh

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Yeah i saw the 1 crappy video

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

fuck pedos and fuck Holla Forums

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

no. FUCK YOU

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

I hope they reassign this board soon.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I don't know why this comes as a surprise to anyone. Dysnigger has been deliberately trying to get this board deleted for months now. Not reassigned, but deleted. He doesn't want it to go to anyone else, he wants it dead so that anons can't talk about his failure afterwards like they could if it got reassigned.

But yes, the point is that nothing would make him happier than to piss of Ron/Jim in just the right way to get them to delete Holla Forums. Unfortunately for him, he has failed at everything he has ever tried…meaning that at some point Ron and Jim are going to be as sick of his shit as the rest of us (and the rest of the board owners) and send his fat ass packing.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Raids are the spirit of imageboards
ACTUALLY KILL YOURSELF

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Amen user. Wtf are Ron and Jim waiting for?

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

They don't have a problem with dysnigger. It's just you.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

I can assure you user. It's not "Just me"

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Holla Forums's been dead for ages. Even with the shill settings as they are the pph is still shit. I agree. Let it die already. All the good posters went to the other boards anyway

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit