My dumb bitch grandmother let my cat out while I was sleeping and now he is lost. I lost my cat

My dumb bitch grandmother let my cat out while I was sleeping and now he is lost. I lost my cat.

I hear it helps if you leave its litterbox outside and maybe some of your old clothes to lead it back home via smell. Hope it's not too cold where you are, it usually drops to ~5F at night where I live.

Cat is probably glad to be away from you.

Cat will find you so don't worry. I had a cat and he is never allowed to go in the house.

Done.

I know cat only loves me for the food I give him, but I love this cat more than my life.

Methinks some filthy fucking poor nigger has stolen my cat and is waiting until I put up posters detailing a reward. While I will do this today, it will be a huge mistake for them to expect a reward other than seeing me happy with my cat back, and their life

dont start to worry if didnt passed 2 days since he left.

It is just a fucking cat, you are better off without it 2bh.
You are using it as a social crutch to compensate for your lack of social skills anyway. That is a horrible reason to own a pet, and only reinforces your poor social skills because it teaches you that using someone just for your own benefit, rather than for mutual benefit, is ok.
If I was your cat I would still be running, quite frankly.

I'm sure people love having your company.

That's funny, I just found a cat.

hey I'm op where do you live? did you find my cat? here is where I live! NOT! don't fall for datamining shit! be careful!

I do hope OP finds their cat though.

That's funny op me too. All I did was go to someones back yard and meow with wet food. Then it let me pick it up and carry it into my house. But after a while it got a little scared and started running quickly to different windows meowing sadly and anxiously

Dont be like OP's grandmother, keep the doors shut.

I think it's time you left the door open and lost your grandmother.

If he is a white cat with gray spots and a raccoon tail, let him go. The Cat knows his way home. I nearly got fired from my job today and I'm at the point where I may do bad things to the person holding onto him expecting a reward.

I'm almost certain my cat was murdered at this point.

good now that fucker is out of your life, go get a dog.

You cat escapped you because no one like you.

Haha you are lucky if a nigger is smart enough to do that. The most likely thing is they might kick the cat in the ribs for a good laugh

Check the pound/ animal shelter or someplace similar, some people see cats on the street and think that they are stray or whatever, then they snatch em and then take them to the shelter.

How long have you lost your cat for?

my family let my cat out and it got eaten by dogs
sometimes I think about killing the dogs, but that really is just their nature

any updates OP?

dominating dogs is in our nature

lol me and my mates just lit a stray cat on fire yesterday who kinda matches your description
tough luck OP ;^)

don't worry
if your cat isn't used to living outside she'll come back when she gets hungry