Is it docukino? Putin literally said almost nothing wrong

Is it docukino? Putin literally said almost nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/oliver-stone-on-stephen-colberts-late-show-audience-laughs-at-director-defending-putin/news-story/ac364d6fdc28e8400faecb635c577c07
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's definitely kosher

jesus wtf is colberts problem

But did you actually watch it or are you just posting stephen colbert because you have to mention the faggot

Putin is probably the best leader out there at the moment. He's the Tarkovsky of politicians.

Here's a torrent to them
part 1 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:49c0096868dd393eac39c0ee9899bf38a6a40b8a
part 2 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:54a9a410f306df741810bf2daa199fddc2e15ebe

nice

Watching this now. Someone summarize how I'm supposed to feel about all this.

Horny.

Intrigued

Shit is actually pretty epic how he edits it as if it's JFK. Putin throws down some fnny remarks about women. Also I had no idea that he's a manlet.

Just finished it. Now I see why the US hates Putin. Dude is completely onto the jews and feminists.

that's exactly what a jew puppet would say

Holla Forums memes about Trump playing 4D Chess, but Putin has ascended to 23D Chinese Checkers on a Backgammon board.

That being said, a lot of his party is corrupt. I think he himself is fine, but his military and social leaders are pulling all kinds of dodgy shit, but he just lets them go as it keeps him in power.

God DAMN that guy was sick of Colbert's shit. I'm surprised he didn't walk out the interview. And why the fuck was the audience laughing?

because the LAUGH sign was lit up

I made the mistake of reading the comments and I got brain cancer. It's libtards cheering themselves about how the people who disliked that and did not like this interview are Putin's bots, are all russians paid by Putin or crazy conspiracy theorists.

We have reached a time where the crazy people run the asylum and it's insane to be normal.

None of you understand the first thing about politics and reading your rampant stupidity day in and out is depressing. I don't get paid enough for this.

yes, we reached it about 30 years ago

A>ccording to the on-set source, Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia. Why don’t you ask me about that?”
/ourguy/

Source:
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/oliver-stone-on-stephen-colberts-late-show-audience-laughs-at-director-defending-putin/news-story/ac364d6fdc28e8400faecb635c577c07
pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-stones-late-show-interview-went-completely-off-the-rails/

Putin is running a long con of flipping Israel to his side.
On one way he present himself as kosher as possible (so that (((they))) don't start WWIII over it, like last time), on the other he is surrounding Israel via the Syria, Iran, Iraq Lebanon axis (ITT Israel worst nightmare) but by securing Turkey and Egypt neutrality or even support, playing on Obama's mistake of backing Qatar/KSA coups.

So basically he says all the right things to not being accused of being anti-semite while at the same backing the jews to sea.
Once this is done Israel will not have any choice than either bend the knee to Russia in hope they reel in the tremendous amount of Russian backed countries that will be unified in their willingness to actually genocide the jews for good this time or face actual annihilation.
And once they do, it's fucking check mate, all the tremendously powerful Zionist lobbies in the west (that are basically in power everywhere) will work for Russia instead of against (or be purged because they did a 180°… either way is a win).

No, this is.

That sounds like a challenge.

As long as you realize conservitards have the same cognitive dissonance where anyone who disagrees with them is a sjw libtard cuck

No but both sides fight the same shitflinging fight recently

Nah I'm conservative and liberal in different areas, everything isnt black and white, going along with party politics is just playing into the game which is fixed though.

Nah but having values and trying to act edgy and insulting women 24/7 doesnt help your cause

No. There is right and there is wrong and the distinction is not difficult to make.

T. conservative SJW

is Oliver Stone /ourguy/?

As you will. You have no principles and shift blindly from whatever position will most aid you shallow pleasure seeking. Nothing to worry about from your half hearted opposition and nothing to gain from your fickle support. Your kind is irrelevant.

Putin is the man. Have a bump OP.