4chan and Reddit bombarded debate polls to declare Trump the winner

4chan and Reddit bombarded debate polls to declare Trump the winner

archive.is/HR6zQ

Donald Trump supporters artificially manipulated the results of online polls to create a false narrative that the Republican nominee won the first presidential debate on Monday night.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2006/05/22/archive/israel-junket-courts-the-cool-kids-with-party-tour-for-foreign-journalists
8ch.net/pol/res/7657334.html#7659073
archive.is/kShIM#selection-1705.0-1705.357
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replace a few key words and you have what the msm and illary have done this whole year.

Good.

They're just figuring this out now?

I saw it as a tie and I voted for him tbh. No sense in not trying to affect the post debate.

fuck off, shill.
we dont rig anything.

Yeah, the biggest blue-pilled site on the internet wants Donald Trump to win. What is it with this "Reddit is right-wing" meme?

Learn to read faggot. I didn't say we rigged anything and neither did they. They only said "bombarded" which is absolutely true. Tens of thousands of pro-Trump people between three sites = a bombardment of votes. That doesn't make them illegitimate.

They didn't seem to give a shit about it during the Primary debate polls, which is what I was getting at. They're just figuring out we exist now?

Why can't both be true? I thought Hillary was a disaster, and of course Trump supporters organized to move the polls in his favour, that's what supporters do. If Hillary had a passionate base of supporters, they'd have attempted the same.

CNN November 8th: Trump won the election, but that's only because a lot of his supporters manipulated the election by turning out in large droves.

If they want to rig polls to try to force a narrative then fair's fair I say. Of course they'll cry when it's done to them though.

4chan, Holla Forums, ???????

Plebbit

I can say with certainty that Jezebel is worse.
Calling the left wing right wing is a tactic to shit the overton window.
Start calling minority equality "right wing" and suddenly you have tens of thousands of people advocating "Minority supremacy" so they aren't "right wing".
It gives them an excuse to further censor anything that doesn't fit their endless march of "progressiveness".

The polls were rigged all around both by voters and sites deleting votes and trump still won

Reddit is filled with misogynist fedora-tipping MRA alt-right gators

Holy shit is that comic retarded

Nobody can be that stupid though, right? Honestly, are people stupid enough to believe this shit?

Oh my dear sweet summer child…
I can see you have yet to learn about how fucked up the logic circuits of the general population are.

Trump Support is so great that it can crush any tempt to counter it. Nice.

I can never understand things like this:

People honestly eat up whatever Kikes shovel down their throats? This isn't diff eq or something, it's basic logic.

Yes.
Yes.
That's because you're not retarded.

Holy crap is this 03 again?

check em

It's also outdated.

Kinda opens the door for more interesting opportunities. So how do we get in there are really sow deafeatism into the minds of our enemies?

Leftists are delusional motherfuckers. Victory in November will be sweet.

But the number of people polled was in the excess of hundreds of thousands. Ten thousand or so wouldn't do anything.

Its always the past in a lib's mind.

What are online polls? What does every site say about online polling?

"Its not scientific, more a measure on online support."

I think the results speak for themselves Moshe. ;^}

Hillary's cuck squad was doing the same thing, we just did it better.

Ha, they really are watching now finally.
Surprised they didn't discuss the Nick poll being messed with as well.

The guys around here with lots of accounts were going nuts trying to hit every poll they could about 10 minutes after the debates, these sites are quite correct to complain, for the same reason we want voter ID

They were straight links, they know the refferals of who was doing it and when it started.
Hence why you have to break up links or archive.

They put polls up, then complain when we vote?

This is literally all the media do. Try and skew things to make it look like Hillary's winning, that Hillary's the only reasonable option, etc.

They're just buttmad that they've been beaten at their own game.

You can't prove that was happening.

> jta.org/2006/05/22/archive/israel-junket-courts-the-cool-kids-with-party-tour-for-foreign-journalists

I mean I guess if you want to say its also okay for the election to be rigged, sure.

8ch.net/pol/res/7657334.html#7659073

Manipulation rises quickly my friendly little Ukie.

Do they think we control the voting machines or something?

I voted once in every poll. A lot of people did.

Actually, most weren't.

Who does?
The Daily Dot?
Sounds like bullshit to me, and they never claimed to have data showing that, merely inferring it from the fact that the morons on reddit made it obvious what they were doing and didn't break up links.

Which is what was done is basically every thread, so…

Its called a botnet, quite asy for the 200 kilo hackers to make and use.
I'm inspired by Hillary now to get through a hacking course, should be fun.

Not in the post debate that had it going and watching the polls change.
I linked right up.

As well, people sit and watch here, its very easy to use this place as a means to an end.
All that remains is too show that when the pawn has a gun, regicide is the least of the worries they should have.

That's not how it works chaim.

This is the game: They put up polls, noting beforehand that they're unscientific and only really a general sign of online support.

Hillary loses, obviously, so they claim it was merely manipulation and thus 'fixed', while if Clinton were to win THOSE polls are 'more scientific', ignoring that the 'unscientific' polls demonstrated what was stated at the opening: Much greater online support for Trump.

Yeah, the KKK is like 90% FBI now.

Trying to cause seizures?

Good riddance Holla Forums isn't mentioned.

Moishe, I was there, and the vast majority of links were broken on h8chan threads.

Then you're a dummy.

Not really, considering its just more spinning of narrative to try to play to the masses - most of whom don't care about online polling anyway.

Not sure what this cryptic faggotry is supposed to mean, but your whole narrative is shit son.

From the Time poll:
> archive.is/kShIM#selection-1705.0-1705.357

;^)

Checked and Kekked for Hitler dubz of truth.

You sure sound like you're here from the daily dot.

r/the_donald has 200k subscribers and probably four times that in lurkers.

It wasn't the Daily Dot who talked about shilling after shilling, was it?

Oh, no, it was the Daily Beast.

In any case, we're clearly being monitored by media now.
We should find a way to fuck with them further.

Nah you're the dummy for avoiding this post

in this thread

My cryptic is a call for blood, but as usual I see you're domesticated.

Such a compelling argument, please, do substantiate with some facts here.

Right so then again, you are saying that multiple votes are okay, its just a sign of support, good to know that since Hillary has more meat space support, this is fine to do.

Easy media effort is to do more marches and protests of the silent type, no collusion, no presenting arms, just politely standing places.
That's how you get them.

So then, it would seem the primary 'culprit' they're aiming to call out ought to be reddit, as, even if these journos have the data showing from whence the votes derived as a result of direct linking (dubious), they'd clearly be getting much, MUCH greater volume than they would off h8chan, if our listed value for regular users is any indication relative to "200k subscribers and x many lurkers", eh?

How do they know lefty chans and message boards didn't organize and do the same?

Whatever, I misspoke.

The holier than thou plebbit sarcasm doesn't fly here.

Dailybeast did an article on just that in another thread. However they made it seem like trump supporters "turned on him " in voting

It's been 70 fucking years and you still haven't realized that streetwalking doesn't work. Streetwalking isn't a means to an end, it's a heat vent put in place by the establishment, and a very easy way to get an idea of who they're going to go after.

op, that gif is a good one. Hillary's supporters are overwhelmingly women. She goes around having hug pics with women and faggots, after she gives her speeches. Dudes don't show up, straight dudes, and she doesn't like guys anyway, since Hillary is a lesbian.

No, the silent protests were the ones we went out armed and made a simple show of force in compliance with all the laws, had no statements and dispersed after 30 minutes with no words.
That works.

No it fucking doesn't, you didn't accomplish shit and you had no message.

I replied directly to that post, you nonce.

You keep trying to claim some comparison to a fixed election, but this isn't the or a election - this is online polling designed to be employed in exactly this manner.

Again, see the Time poll, which I already discussed, but which I will not repost for you, because you are clearly a dummy:

From the Time poll:
> archive.is/kShIM#selection-1705.0-1705.357

Yes, moishe, in an online poll which is designed with exactly that in mind, that is exactly what I am saying.

And you're now going to try to suggest that the above is directly equitable to THE ACTUAL ELECTION, which IS EXPLICITLY NOT DESIGNED WITH THAT IN MIND?
Is that what you're doing?

Because if so, wew lad, that is such a Jewish behavioral pattern on your behalf… That, or you're just kind of a retard.

I mean, you're not actually arguing that, because people flooded online polls (designed to show online support and acknowledged as such) this should act as justification for voter fraud in the actual fucking election, are you?

Fine, you're right, let's go commit treason and go for sedition and war against the US in open revolt.

This tbh fam.

I was thinking more like screwing with their heads in some way, and the average nu-male Jewish-indoctrinate journo doesn't give a shit about silent protests by white people.

That makes zero sense…

That IS always an option, just sayin'.

Seriously, what did those silent protests accomplish? I thought that maybe anons would lose fear to organize IRL but they just kinda died off on their own.

Would be worth the reinvigoration just to see that potential of IRL interaction reinvigorated tbh, but its not a top priority, as it would be a repeated attempt at a tactic which has failed in the past.

reddit as a redpilled site is the best thing ever
it will piss of all the libtards and they might flee to another site, causing reddit to crash and burn just like digg did. That's why I personally shitpost on reddit everyday to trigger faggots

Hi defeatist. The protests are meant to bring attention to the fed, and guess what? IT FUCKING WORKED.

Because there was the first one, then a bunch said, yep mission accomplished, we're done, others freaked out because they didn't have an immediate changeover of everything, and quite a few people realized just how much work it will actually take to do anything.
Quite simply, it ran into reality, and finding most people on here are enlightened lazy assed faggots that are unsure of what to do and need fascism simply to do anything other than make it to the next day.

Also

the vast majority of reddit's userbase while lefty hipster trash just want to talk about shitty video games, look at cat pics and post puns. so when some faggot enters the thread telling them how "problematic" whatever they're talking about is they usually tell them to fuck off although politely because muh etiquette. this triggers the sjw because everyone who doesn't fall to their knees and apologize for being a shit human bean for liking a video game with bikini armor or thinks the last star wars fucking blew are lvl.94 mra shitlords that hate women.

If Democrats can't take a few seconds to click some links how will they get up on election day to stand in line and vote irl?

I can guarantee you that the_donald brigaded those polls to hell.

Its also doing pretty well with R/Donald or whatever, but is in full shadowban and no dissent mode to acheive that by not letting anything negative be said, especially if you just post Trump's tweets.
Same here too, so I'm quite sure she is the same mod on both

They're saving their energy dubster.
We shall be weak and easily conquered by the effort we put in, while they shall be strong, for Pokemon Go trains their flesh.

Texas also demoralized a lot of people because it was poorly planned. There is a lot to be learned from both. I plan on picking a weekend and showing up to the one in MLPS in the spring when anons might show up (or not) and hanging out with a video camera and a pistol on my hip for an hour. I'll announce it several weeks ahead of time so peeps can (or not) join in. Really this is all we need is people to just do shit and learn to rely on themselves.

Anyone not hiding their power level is a fed.

Large portions of them are going to be super butthurt when they realize they forgot to register, like that do literally every election cycle.

My issue is that I can't carry period in Maryland, and I have to pay 12 USD to get out of the area such that I don't trapeize into DC and have a felony.
Tpitcally its 126USD though since there's a bunch of faggot cops with radar pistols grabbing everyone they can and citing them, since the court costs alone are more than the ticket, much less the community service plea is never given.

Nope, if they primaried, which they did, they can get in.
Also that's much more on Trump's Bernie pickups than on Hillary's base.

That blows ass user. You could try showing up anyways. Thinking outside the box… maybe a literal musket is an option?

gooks with their political cartoon narrations are doing the same, or is the claim pol produces those as well?

Found the fed.

No one, anywhere, thinks Reddit is actually like that.

DC doesn't even allow Black powder as I understand, and those are the one true and premiere 2nd amendment reeee shall not be infringed gun.

In MD proper, no carry, period.
Everything stays in the locked case until the range.
OTOH, car and home castle doctrine, but with proportionality
No shooting Jamal unless he has a knife or gun, but at that point have at it.
Also nothing against gun point holding.

Articles in November

MFW it rained on the brexit voting day and loads of libs stayed at home. Then they complained about it on social media the following day.

Sounds like everything I've heard about MA and DC. I hear in DC you have to keep it not only in the case but dis-assembled until it's ready to be used.

You have no proof what so ever that people voted multiple times per poll. And that is impossible in nearly all of them without changing IPs or using multiple accounts.

Making petty unproven accusations and accusing the opposition of hypocrisy using "logical conclusionism" is a hallmark leftist tactic.

Also setting up this narrative:

Last winter thousands of Trump supporters were standing in freezing sleet just to catch a glimpse of the Don.
The writing is on the wall for the Democraps and they're too busy shilling to see it.

It must really panic CTR shills that Trump supporters really love to vote for him.

DC prohibits carry.
Period.
You do however get to store a gun in there finally.

MD, the most they ask for is if you travel long term, please store the mags in the glove, and the guns in a case or the trunk, wink wink.
OTOH, it is highly, highly ill advised to go near Baltimore with a gun.
Well near it period.

But its pretty fine elsewhere, Western part is pretty much anarchy.

Oh so you don't think people just pull the plug on their modem or flat have multiple accounts already?
There is reductio ab absurdum, and now there is you.
But sure keep your logic, you can't prove multiple votes in November, so clearly its Hillary.

Are they really this stupid? Do they understand how voting works?

Yep, reported. Thanks for telling us.

Im not the guy you are replying to but when I reset my modem I get the same IP.

Tis a bit annoying when you get banned from somewhere.

Its 15 minutes for ADSL, if you're on cable, you have to call in most places, but if you are on cable, then you fucking deserve it.

Normies outsource their political thought to mass media kikes so they can focus on what's actually important to them: entertainment, creature comforts, status/virtue signaling, making money, and cumming. Participation in government should be a privilege not afforded to 80+% of the population.

MD sounds like your typical state that's ruled by a city that is fine elsewhere. DC is just… JUST

MN allows for open carry (and is shall issue iirc) but it's restrictive. You gotta have a conceal permit, and you can only OC pistols.

fuck off and get raped normie

Well you have to remember, DC is the center of power and has attacks regularly, people also weren't supposed o live in it, why this was a thought I don't know, but yes.

So…Just because a group comes from some website their vote don't count anymore?
I'm sure fagbook and tumblr voted for shillary in droves.

Okay and how do those numbers compare to the Clinton and other libshit subs?

Lets entertain this conspiracy theory for now. How many people and accounts would it take to rig these polls, where the number of participants number in the hundreds of thousands? You would need an extremely large amount of people to pull this off. More than just Holla Forums, 4chan, and reddit.

I'm sure some do. But those people don't explain the sheer loss of Clinton in those polls.

As for the certain voter fraud that will occur due to the Clinton and Dem party, it won't stop the wave. The Left knows this which is why its panicking trying to poison the well early by suggest DJT supporters are cheating.

If he was honest, he would come out and say that. But the Left doesn't need any reason to cheat, as they do it naturally out of instinct.

Im on cable like most people in my area.
The ADSL is really crap around here due to very old wiring.

Its a choice between never being able to change your IP on cable. Or having your connection drop out when you really dont want it to. Oddly with ADSL one of the big problems was the IP would change while your playing an online game and everything would get confused.

It proves trump supporters are more enthusiastic. Get fucked, you low energy hillary plebs.

They're just flinging shit, aren't they?

Probably a fed, but what are you reporting?

Is this b8 or are you fucking retarded?

Toppest of keks. Expect the same thing come november.

You mean the site that banned a load of subforums because free speech was 'triggering people' ?

Caring isn't manipulation. Fucking delusional cunts.

It was a tie. Which still speaks in Trump's favor since it was 1v2.

On some animal level, the media understand that they are losing control over the general public (i.e reddit), and are lashing out accordingly.

ok schlomo

This alone deserves a bump. Bump.

there was some vote to legalize weed somewhere and it didn't pass because all the college kids were too stoned to go out and vote for it. pretty funny.

This x100

It's good that he didn't blow a gasket and scare away independents from watching the next 2 debates, now he can can go in full force and not give a shit about the rules like in the republican debates.

Plus Cruz is helping him.

Reddit has a handful of right leaning boards now, and is only like 99% the lefty circlejerk it was a few years ago. Naturally this makes Reddit Hitler.

K

Fuck off Shillary, we're on to you.

I don't know what's more humiliating, the fact that last night we witnessed them literally deleting votes from Trump and still losing, or the fact Democrats lost to Republicans, on the internet. Aren't they supposed to be the tech savvy ones? They own Silicon Valley and Hollywood and other limousine liberal places.

The tide has turned in our favor. They might own the internet, but they don't control it.

I don't think people understand just how much our generation is now against Clinton. Sure a lot dislike Trump too but they hate her more, the only reason its not fully reflected in polls is because the demographic situation is so bad and there's so many shitskins. But since shitskins aren't very skilled with tech their presence isn't felt as much online.

Some of the truly "problematic" right-wing subreddits got nuked though. I used to browse /r/european quite frequently until it got nuked by the reddit admins. /r/european was one of the quickest growing subreddits while it was alive and it was filled with nothing but red pills.

Clinton support is completely fictional.

There has to be a serious analysis into this. I'm convinced it can be mathematically proven the polls are rigged.

Use the search engine known as nigger to attempt finding real hype about Hillary. PROTIP: It doesn't exist

forced meme queefs

I voted once per poll. But if you think there's some kind of problem with fraudulent voting, why don't you implement some way of identifying voters? A voter ID, if you will.

if dems really were tech savvy then they wouldn't need a base of operations for technology. you can't claim to be monolithic and lithe in the same breath.

I would, national ID card and chip shoved inside your wrist bone. No theft, no manipulation, boom great plan.

Obviously online polls are worthless and highly manipulable. Just look at who won Time magazine's man of the year.

asfasdcxzcfsdre

fic

asfdsdhbtrhvfdzx

sdaxczcqfewdsx

dsfghfds

sadgfbd