Exodus December 31st

Glad to know those faggots leaving made the lurkers come out of hiding.

It's a bright day today Holla Forums

The only reaosn it is 200pph is because the vols psoted roll threads directly from 4chan and anons here sucked it up like the fresh fish they are. There are still anons in the dead girl thread trying to count to 50 even though they were told almost 2 hours ago that it was a troll thread.

Besides, tomorrow everyone goes back to school and this place will be a fucking ghost town anyway.

Those threads were completely original

It was one guy, dipshit.
The exodus happened months ago.
This place is less than a tenth of what it was 2 years ago.
90% loss of activity, and nobody has come back.
That exodus user was just trying to get anons to tell him where to go next because he is too stupid to figure it out on his own.

At some point, yes. A few years ago perhaps. And on another chan.

I would've been willing to believe what you say.. Pedo.

Is what you speak of the truth young man?

This and he's still here.

It's the "silent" exodus that really mattered.. Feb 29 is the big one… The smaller one.. Where everything ends…

wew

yes, YES! Feb 29, be waiting…

confirmed
thats a lame way to get pph tbh
wtfbbq

expectacles mi

╠═══╣Lets build a ladder╠═══╣

252 ITS GOING UP.

Hi, I am an Albanian virus but because of poor technology in my country unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me other users. Many thanks for your cooperation! Best regards, Albanian virus

I was one of the last hold outs. I'm coming to join you boys

No ID's did that dumbass

80 PPH
lightning fast

The exodus hasn't even begun yet

Noobfag GTFO.
We used to have over 3000 users here, and PPH never dropped below 250 or so at the lowest.

The Exodus happened alright, just way before you and OP were here to know about it.

KEK

So where did they go?

Is your life now just going around to every thread telling newfags how things used to be 6 years ago.
It's Sad, user