Most cats have pink paw pads

Is my cat a nigger Holla Forums?

nope

Does your cat poo in loo, or does it use the street?
Might be a pajeet.

She's an outdoor cat, so she uses the ground outside the barn.

She kills a mouse about every day, if that makes a difference.

The absolute state of Holla Forums.

She would kill 3 mice a day if she had rose paw pads. Since your cat has brown paws, it is a niggercar. Niggercats are lazy and do not like to catch mice that often. They rely on your food and are not so independent.

So how do I fix my niggercat? Can I wash the negritude out of her?

Shouldn't a political board include people who can argue coherently?

You should let him fuck your wife

Should have gotten a dog.

Oh I don't know Holla Forums, I don't think we'd be able to stand up to your supreme intelligence in the Halls of Debate (TM).

You are after all the intellectual superiors here. It takes an esoteric knowledge to truly understand the subtleties of Marx, I'm sure. I am but a a mere working man who makes fun of prissy little antifa fairy boys online. Whereas you are surely a well-educated Sociology student who knows all the ins and outs of the world. How could you not? Your first year philosophy professor taught you everything you need to know. The rest, you got from reading some textbooks written by people who ply their trades lecturing people for a living. With real-world experience like that, how could you possibly lose a debate?

Maybe you could bring your tranny BO with you, to really spice things up. I'm quaking in my boots at your clearly superior intellectual prowess.

I bet you less than 1% of white people would be capable of doing that.

I like the well thought out backing mirror. Wish I could find a video of it driving.

Any white man with a home shop could put something far better than that heap of trash together.

A real life GNU/Car.

Hurr beeerrd uuu daaat hwyyte beepul goodind dooo dis

No this is.

More nigger car

all cats are niggers 2bh

Oh, so anyone who dislikes Holla Forumsacks is from Holla Forums or a Jew? Put some critical thinking into what you are saying, user.

What about all that european cars and american cars, i think they were made by white people.

But, you know, let the niggers have theyr fair share with this flinstones car.

Well, the autistic scheeing thing does look like lefty doing.

Nigger

56% white

I have a tabby with black paws. He is unequivocally a nigger so based on my extensive experience I'm confident in saying your cat is a nigger.

Let me guess, you're going to say you're a "centrist" aren't you?