How to deal with the college educated negro?

So pol, I was thinknig. When Trump wins how do we handle the amount of negros and whytes that stabbed us in the fucking back? I was thinking of creating multiple data bases and targeting them for non-hiring purposes. For too long we were afraid to speak out because of losing our kek given right to make a wage and live. IT's tyme to repay the favor to the leftist.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-02-27/in-fake-classes-scandal-unc-fails-its-athletes-whistle-blower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

googles cant be educated no matter how hard people try

Execute them.

Best way to deal with intellectual nigs is a bullet. Same applies for the dumb ones

True, but they are perceived to be educated and act like it. That's the problem with googles and their hangouts.

I want a slower method. I want to starve them out politically and control their labor so they can't work

see

so we take care of the route source: the skypes

Wow, I didn't know colleges had degree courses in how to pick cotton.

The college professor skype is losing it's power. That's why they're so silent now.

Start European only academia. Bring back segregation. They want it, we want it. Make both sides happy.

Concern troll slide thread. Is this supposed to be some attempt to demonized the board? We say prose shit than that every day, you don't need to fake it for your hit piece, Chaim.

What do you know, he's pushing the D&C:

Put me in the screenshot, fam!

What the fuck are you trying to articulate?

*rubbity rub*

Just a bunch of crybaby kids brainwashed into severe delusions by the commie academia. They're a symptom, not the root of the problem and without soros money and media remote controlling them via a narrative they're irrelevant

Hell, they're irrelevant even now. Being very butthurt, very loud and very jelly they don't do anything besides maybe helping with ghetto autodestructions. Noggs will always be naive, tribal and jealous. Only difference is their level of activity - its easier to mobilize indoctrinated students.

Hide a grenade in a book about the black emperors of Europe.

They are more annoying than the uneducated negro because they actually believe they are educated. They will always default to "muh degree" as if having a degree from one of our many degree mills matters. The best counter to thesee negroes is simply to acknowledge their individual success and make it anecdotal by using language/concepts they'really familiar with like privilege. These "educated" negroes have had the great privilege of going to an institution of higher learning that many of their people simply won't due to the fact they can't even graduate high school. Other them by establishing this divide, take them out of the "black" category because "blacks" are predominantly uneducated and the social construct known as "black" re-enforces this.

Watcha slidin, Rabbi?

Sorry, didn't proof read. OP is a kike shill making a slide thread with some dumb talking points he thinks fits into Holla Forums's discourse. There's nothing of actual content to discuss. It'd seem like he's intending to pad the board with racism to screenshot for a hit piece, but it's pointless since it's not anything worse than what'd you find anyway, this thread is just specially idiotic stormfag shit

He's also complicit in the astroturfed Google psyop. Anyone bumping this thread is either a newfag or a shill.

Are you satan?

Holy shit Rabbi

See how in a thread with only 20 replies, OP already makes up 1/4 of them. Stop bumping your cancer, faggot.

Look how he projects. Just learned a new term from Satan, shlomo? Really fitting in

Did BLM teach it's apes to use the internet finally?

You mean you don't actually want to fight and don't want a genuine solution to the problem once and for all. Got it.

Seconded.

Go home goon

You don't, you retarded manchild. The is the United States, not some third world junta. We don't put our political dissidents in prison or execute them or deport them.

Trump winning the election doesn't mean you get to gas the people who voted for Hillary. That's not how it works here. Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise.

We won't need to. Most of them won't even be able to hold a job let along get one with their attitude in the new America. The rest are the ones who are willing to change.

Not anymore they don't. A college education on a nigger is like lipstick on a pig.

Go away FBI

Nobody wants to hire an SJW.
They cause nothing but trouble for businesses.

There is a big opportunity for somebody to start a company that sells access to a college SJW database to businesses to use while hiring.

You're doing a very awful job at sliding, Schlomo. Your boss should fire you for doing a shit job.

I have a feeling you have no idea wtf you are talking about. They are called Uncle Toms for a reason.

Educated nignogs who actually make it to the middle class are the first to push another black man down and make him eat his own shit. A majority of what you see on TV (the protests, BLM) is bullshit. Middle class blacks don't go around saying kill whitey… they go around hoping no one notices they are black. They want to keep their neighborhoods and schools as white as possible because it's only for their benefit.

They all have to go. But you have to learn how to fucking prioritize.

This.

Jesus christ this board is gong to shit.

that's like maybe 1000 niggers in the entire world, and most (all) of them at the very least half white.
It's a non-issue.

Okay Killary, time to stop posting.

Kill them

The REAL ones are countable on your hands.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-02-27/in-fake-classes-scandal-unc-fails-its-athletes-whistle-blower
Niggers that go to college are artificially admitted (affirmative action) and artificially passed (so they can keep playing sports and make billions). THERE ARE STATISTICALLY NO INTELLIGENT NIGGERS.

Op is a shill, but college psuedo-intellectual are very annoying

Pffff this shit again
Ok listen
Patterns are defined by the median
Outliers do not disprove the pattern, quite the opposite
32% crime rates among any demographic is a HUGE problem
No it doesn't matter if 2 in 3 niggers do not shoot your brains on the wall
If you can't win the NAXALT debate easily just remove yourself from politics

College nigger detected.

NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE
NIGGER KIKE

That's all nice and well, except
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean

The kids of smart black people will, more often than not, be of more average intelligence than their parents. You let smart black people live in your nice gated community, chances are their kids are going to be causing all sorts of trouble. And their grandchildren? They'll likely be common niggers.

Honestly with googles, with anything they say just reply back with.

and they really have no response. Because ultimately, multiculturalism does not work. They best thing is a racial divorce.

Execute yourselves, journo/interns.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

And kill yourself

Fuck me sage was off
Kill myself I guess

It is very possible to do since almost all the sjws leave traces of evidence linking to their real identity through public social media.

You could use archive.is as evidence for the report, we're already archiving hilariously ridiculous tweets during major salt mining operations and happenings, we just need proper cataloging and searching.

Imagine a simple name search could reveal his/her political/social opinions along side with her past twitter/kikebook/linkedin history.

Obviously this could backfire as sjws employer could use it for the opposite demographics, just be careful not to reveal your power level on clearnet.

Literacy tests, and then we hang em.

It's just… as a ____, America was always my home, and honestly, I really want to smash a Marxist's smug face in. I can only hope I'm executed last so I can get my fill of liberal tears.

Step 1: End disgenics programs.

Niggers are breeding because we are paying for it. End welfare, aid to Africa, etc.

Step 2: Enact Eugenics.

Being proactively reducing nigger populations. Give teen age niggers money to get sterilized before the breed. Offer to send any older niggers who will go on a one way trip to Africa.

a truly educated negro doesn't have a chip on his or her shoulder nor does he/she state that he/she is educated. Some books by truly enlightened negro authors include Thomas Sowell and Walter E. Williams. All of their books I'd recommend.

Boy, that was an easy answer!

sage

user, it really shows when you're not putting your heart into it

that doesn't really mean anything anymore

reported, nigger kike