Just spent another Christmas & New Years alone, 7th in a row. Depressed, semi-debating suicide. AMA

Just spent another Christmas & New Years alone, 7th in a row. Depressed, semi-debating suicide. AMA

Pic unrelated, small project I run.

I spent it with my parents, not much better I guess

Will you stream it been years since i saw someone off themselves live.

Probably won't happen, the thought of suicide just helps me right now. Maybe I'll become depressed enough to do it one day.

Doubt it you would have done it long before seven years if you were that kind off loser. Get a prostitute, avoid drinking. Keep on, keeping on.

Just because I'm in the christmas spirit I'll give out free lifetime plans on my VPN. Contact me over XMPP @ [email protected]

So that's what this thread was for all along.. Clever girl.
Never would've guessed

Not what it was about; I'm just trying to be kind if anyone else is having a bad time.

Nice try FBI

no u

are you social?

Somewhat, depends on the day.

If you'd like to talk my Kik is kik.me/u/wannacrypt

You only come out on Sundays?

Nice kik. Go on Omegle, they'll pay alot to encrypt

Some days I just don't respond as often, as I'm zoning out listening to music or fiddling with openvpn / tor / virtualbox

Sweet what music do you listen to!
Of course. Get fucked.

I'll whip you nigger

And I listen to:

Lil Xan
Rucka Rucka
Post Malone

Other stuff in the mix

Also, forgot to askā€¦

What?

Rockstar is pretty good. Otherwise the rest sounds retarded. Is this underground hipster shit?

What?
Stop fiddling. Especially with tor. Hope you get jailed you filthy pedo

1. Not a pedo
2. When I say "fiddling" I mean seeing what I can do, like what services can I put behind Tor, e.g IRC, Demonsaw, XMPP, etc.
3. the whip threat was related to you calling me a pedo

You're out've your league to fiddle around with computers. Go outside and play.

I completely understand how these programs work; fiddle in this case means just seeing what else I can do. Quit being a fag.

You know how to tie tires to trees? Go sled or somethin. Pursue anything else. It'll do ya much better.

I got off work around 5. Passed out in my bed, woke up at around 11 with the worst migraine I've ever felt. Fireworks go off and exacerbate it. Didn't even bother calling off from work this morning since I couldn't even look at my phone without wanting to blow my brains out. Today's been painful. Back to work on Wednesday, don't fucking care if I lose my job.

nigger nigger nigger

seems this conversation is done; kys

You should drink some water, maybe meditate to help clear things out

wew

I've been chugging water and popping pills throughout the day. Had a couple hallucinations and my eyes flash light when I close them. I hope it isn't a tumor.

Pills aren't a very good idea, imo.

Sobriety is your best option in a situation like this.

It's just acetaminophen caps. Didn't even drink or smoke for new years. It just came from nowhere. It isn't too bad right now, thankfully.

If it's only aspririns then you should be fine, as long as you don't take more than 4g. In that case, you could have kidney failure.

congrats youre going to do another irreverisble liver damagae to yourself if you pop more thab like 6000mg's in less than 15 hours

Thanks ohpee. I hope you feel better too. If not, I hope you find respite in death.

I have not surpassed more than 3000mgs today.

I say, hide thread

eat ass

dont take anymore and dont drink alcohol then

Ass with a bit of salt will do. Had enough of you however. Everybody hide thread

What's gotten you so salty? Did you not get your tendies?

Fine I take it back. Nobody hide the thread. Now go ahead and reply to all the intelligent people enjoying it

You do realize that this isn't supposed to be a serious thread? I took some aspirin myself and I'm feeling numb to what I was earlier. No reason for you to get mad that I'm dicking around in the random board :p

I'm certainly looking forward to buying your vpn tbh

if you say so

Completely different Holla Forums user here. Hiding thread sounds good to me

sure

This mustache says otherwise.

gang gang

OP here (obv)

Going to quit responding to the thread. Going to eat some soup, and watch some of my 1.5TB of downloaded TV Series. Enjoy your nights everyone.

Wow downloaded tv series now are we?!?!? have fun with big bang theory

Are you Benji?

M U L L V A D
U
L
L
V
A
D

Everyday it feels like this