Would you rather move to Korea or Japan...

Would you rather move to Korea or Japan? Personally I want to move to Japan although I hear the cost of living is much higher than in Korea. However the air quality in Korea is worse, there's the threat of rocket man, there are less opportunities to learn the language is offered at my nearby universities. I think the women in both countries are attractive although I definitely think the Japanese have an edge.

japan is a very homogenous society
you will always be a gaijin you know

SO? I'LL INTEGRATE AND MARRY THEIR WOMEN.

Ive heard korea is superior monetarily. If you want the cush life with loadsamoney they say korea is the place to go

YEAH BUT I DONT WANT TO STEP OUTSIDE AND GET MOGGED BY CANCER DUST. I'M HOPING TO MAKE DECENT MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES FIRST FROM INTERNSHIPS TO HELP OFFSET THE INITIAL COSTS OF MOVING ,IDK,

I have talked to someone in the JET program and they say that the pay is great, housing offered to teachers is cheap, and you fuckin get to live overseas. DO IT FAGGOT

*weeb conventions in philippines, to meet cuties

Korea, started learning the language last month

you should have left the last part out, thats immoral. I do know a half filipina girl here in the states and she's cute as fuck.

Yeah chinese girls are alright but there's so many of them that the dating market is flooded with tons of quasimodo-lookin-ass-girls. Some of the ones with plastic surgery are absolutely A+ though (pic related)

That being said, in Japan they have pretty girls at the same rates per capita as they have in affluent white neighborhoods here (im white but middle class and all the women are alcoholics).

sounds cool yeah I've heard about it but apparently the pay is really quite shit if you actually intend to live a full life there with a family and kids. Thats why im going for a masters degree.

thats cool good for you, how easy is it learning the moon runes? I met a girl in seoul online if everything goes well I might visit her next christmas and bang shes like a solid 7/10

Japan. NK is too crazy right now.

pretty good i think, language is quite logically structured, and the sounds arent too difficult to pronounce. nice, but next christmas is far away m8

It's absolute ass here in flipland, don't even considering moving here and stay the fuck away from the cancerous capital.

YEAH IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL THO. IM JUST TRYING TO TRAVEL RIGHT NOW BEFORE I DECIDE FIGURE I SHOULD GET A GF BEFORE ANY TRIP SO IM NOT WANDERING AIMLESSLY

well, gl with that

fewer than 10% of the population between 15 and 25 yrs old. birthrate statistically neglible.
Literally NO YOUNG PEOPLE anywhere and nobody having sex either.
Economy in ruins for the past 35 years. Still convinced of fundamental japanese superiority over piggous and chinks

Aiming for your masters degree? Have you considered Singapore? Official language is English and virtually everyone speaks it. Everything is cheap as hell; their GDP is fucking insane. Everywhere is air conditioned except for most hawker stations to eat. Education is top notch if you go there for studies the government pays a good amount of money to immigrate for studies or if you have good credentials, especially if you're American. Before you know it, you'll be with your honey in The Sands gazing down at the nightly light show with her marveling at your success.
tl;dr Singapore - look into it

I might check out singapore. I was thinking northern europe for a masters because it's cheaper than US but singapore could be legit as well.

Ive known plenty of flips and none look anything like this.

I haven't considered it but I suppose it's a possibility… only there is no nature. And I'm simply not rich or talented or "connected" enough to afford anything there I couldn't get in Japan.

Did U read the post?

Just move to north coast Australia. Plenty of chinks there

Korea is way better for sure.

Then you cannot emigrate comfortably anywhere.

And about North Korea, Japan is as likely to be attacked as South Korea, and not taking into account that North Korea for historical reasons hate Japan even more than South Korea.