Do you know where your children are? He certainly does

Do you know where your children are? He certainly does.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbitnews.com/2017/12/24/bnn-2017-year-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gorbachev?

Deranged Cyberstalker Bill Schmalfeldt

Doesn't he belong to a communist organization that is known for bombings, political swatting, muder, and raping little children called Team Brett Kimberlin?

Don't care so long as my children don't know where I am. I ain't paying child support.

Sounds pretty jewish

The scars on his head look self inflicted. Probably tortures children for fun.

back in 2007 maybe

We are children too. Don't deny us.

Read somewhere he is wanted in questioning about kid dissapearences from SC to TX.

I don't care so long as their parents don't know where they are.

Man, Dysnomia is looking old.
Must have been a rough year for him.

Welcome to 2007. Also, this place has gone considerably downhill tbh I'm leaving see ya

Faggot looks like the type of monster that steals and eats kids

Have anyone seen this Cub Scout?

He has a special way with children.

Dude is one sick freak. I am buying a AR-15

I don't have children, so jokes on him.

rick harrison?

Rick Harrison went in for brain surgery and developed dissociative identity disorder. He goes by Bill Schmalfelt sometimes.

oh that sucks for him… them

Rumor has it that he is hiding from a federal court. Rumor also has it that said federal court is very interested in his current where abouts.

No shit! Is he really wanted in connection to raping and murdering kids? If so, how many has he raped and killed?

Got be in the hundreds.

Supposedly this was taken from a crime sceen in SC that authorities really want to question him about.

He is not denying he has killed hundreds of children.

(op)
Why have the cops not arrested or shot him or something? Sick freak don't deserve to be out on the street. Someone needs to dox his faggot ass.

He was asked to defend himself on this board. He was contacted numerous times and posts were made to breitbitnews.com/2017/12/24/bnn-2017-year-review but none made it through moderation asking him to refute the charges or this will be taken as a confession that he has if fact murderded children. He has declined. Note: as far as courts of law are concered he already has admitted to child rape.

Coming to a town near you soon.