Retierment plan

i'm looking for a place to retire

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/travel/@steemigonzales/a-software-has-calculated-this-is-the-most-liveable-place-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i need a place worm without niggers and low crime, preferably an island

SWEDEN!

what part of "warm and without nigger" didn't you get?

niggers like warm, so you lose

Sanible Island in Florida, my folks retired there and it's very nice.

in b4 mewch

i'm not American.

So? Just move there.

where?

To America.

not a good idea, he's a child fucker, he'd get locked up in no time.

graveyard

CANADA HAS LOTS OF ISLANDS AND I DOUBT THE NIGGERS GO THAT FAR NORTH

have you seen immigration requirements? thats crazy !
i'm not a beaner i can't just cross the border and pop a kid.
all that just to get shot by a cop or get mugged by a nigger, i'd rather stay in France tbh.
no offense.

tell them you are african, you can go then

i still don't want to get shot by cops and mugged by nigs

does that happen in canada too?

same crazy immigration laws, i'm not middle eastern or black so i won't get a free ticket.
also too fucking cold

Come on the Ice Age is coming soon so you need to embrace the coldness from Ice Age's pretty hand upon your cheeks.

poland

too cold, too poor, too fucking boring.
isn't there a white island out there?

why is cold an issue

Because i'm not a fucking Norwegian damn it, i live in southern France, i have Italian blood, i hate cold.

You get used to the cold. I don't believe that poland even gets very cold

I am from Australia and I don't hate the cold.

its still a boring 3rd world country.

its not coldness as much as the lack of sunlight that would get me.

Singapour.

Try finland then

philippine

dysnomia should retire. PLEASE.

Latvia

come to brasil!

not safe

avoid favelas!

brazil is a shithole

and it's full of subhuman negroids mixed with latino shitskins

brasil is white!

nice meme

its unsafe, politically unstable and full of untermuschen.
no offence, buts ist one of the least place i would want to move to.
both south America and Africa a no no for me

Why don't you stay in your french shithole. Fucking frogs man, swear to god.

Ya free machete massages

Corsica fits that description pretty well. There are aerodromes for your death trap and you'd be within flying distance of Mandelieu or the Italian coast when that westerly picks up. Income tax need never exceed 15% of income for a retiree in France and a good mutuelle costs 100 a month, so unless you're subject to the isf and your funds are illiquid, the fiscality is managable.
France has other fantastic islands in the pacific, too, including the cemetery of illusions that is Tahiti. Then there's La Reunion in the Mozambique channel or Nouvelle Caledonie: fantastic places both.
But the thing is, op, where you are is better. Le Cap d'Antibes or Les Collines Mentonnaises are just so much nicer than a rat infested island in the middle of nowhere.

Too much taxes.
fuck you

hi kraut

this just isn't true if you plan intelligently and factor in the benefits of living in France, like amazing free healthcare, great roads and railways, safe food, cheap water and electricity, unlimited 100mg fibre broadband for 30 a month: it goes on and on and on.
ofc, if you want all that for free, there's no place on earth for you but a favela.

pic is today on St Marguerite

you forgot about the cultural enrichment and all the benefits we get from it.

I said this in an earlier thread but the thread got deleted before I could read your answer.

What about the Canary Islands?

i don't speak Spanish.

Lots of Islands don't have english as a native language. You can't really expect that.
Also around 15% there are germans, british or italians. Since they capitalize on tourism it's quite common for the people there to speak english.

BUT according to an AI the best city to live in ranked by an AI was West Perth in Australia. Take a look at it.

steemit.com/travel/@steemigonzales/a-software-has-calculated-this-is-the-most-liveable-place-in-the-world

FINALLY found the article!
I searched the whole google maps through Australia to find the name of this place to look for the article

Looks nice, but i already checked Straya immigration policies, they're worse then the US.
unless i have a job and i can't be replaced or i'm over 65 and wealthy i'm not going there

Its not warm, but you'll almost never see a nigger there. Iceland. If you dont consider Indians (the kind from India, not wagon burners) as niggers than Mauritius, but go soon, the island wont exist in 25 years due to rising sea levels.

Iceland

Too cold

Croatia , EU-country so no law bs
4 islands with airstrip , 5 more mainland near the coast
hella warm (coast)
no niggers , crime as youd expect but nobody cares about foreigners. No idea about tax.

Alernatively theres Montenegro , same but not EU so not even 1 nigger.

You could research Swedish , Danish islands , like Gotland. Maybe they dont put niggers in islands.

Soo if this answers your question maybe you could share some lying tehniques or hebe experiences.

Prison.

Security, 3 meals a day, comfy bunk, cable TV. All on the state dime.

of course theres also Slovenia too , EU , coast SHOULD be warm-ish.

Legislation is good there , so you couldnt avoid tax like you could in Croatia and would in Montenegro.

I keep forgetting info.
Monte - AoC 14
Croat - 15
Slove - 15

An oldfag like you should check if this applies to older people.

Find a stable but unclaimed small island and build a comfy cabin on it.

i'm still seeing Cayman as the best option
-no direct taxes
-30°c all year
-epic beaches
-airport available
-bonus two smaller islands

the downside is, it has nigs, but the crime rate is relatively low.

kek. just play dumb.
if a hebe wants your dick she's gonna lie about her age and pretend to be older, if you want to fuck her you're not gonna call her on it. and vise versa.

most of the time, you both know you're lying about your age but play along because its more convenient that way.
they're not stupid (most of the time) they don't expect eternal love, marriage or a relationship, they just want to try some dick

bump

benis

malta