archive.is/LEhxc
reddit.com/r/Holla
medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was a government spook all along.

Right about here

Jim >>> Moot >>>>>> Hiro

moot sure got fat

Hotwheels fell for Jim's staged DDOS attack.
That was the defining moment.
HW bought it and turned over the site to Jim "for protection" on his servers.
That was the moment the cancer became terminal.

was hotwheels too stupid to setup a cloudflare account or was he too poor?

Too poor definitely, but more gullible than stupid.

Cloudflare may not have even existed at the time either, but there were certainly similar alternatives that he could have used. But he trusted Jim and Jim was offering it for free, so he was led by the nose like a pig to slaughter.

Did that cuck ever pay back the monies?

i miss hotwheels

How did you miss him? That fucker cant even run.

I hate all this drama bullshit and monetization and general jewry. Why can't people just do something for the sake of other people's enjoyment?

Because that is not what Holla Forums is anymore.

we didn't

That is what triggers me more than anything, because even though Jim took over and changed a lot of things about the site, this board could still have been about providing each other with fun and enjoyment if we hadn't been saddled with a BO who believes that this board should be more (or more recently only) about his own personal enjoyment.
That is what went wrong with this board, OP. We were supposed to get a BO who was more concerned about our enjoyment than with his own. We got Dysnomia instead.

I think you guys just complain too much

Why would he pay back some disabled cuck who is in league with Israel? Josh was based as fuck. He took the money straight back from the kikes.

I think complaining and Holla Forums faggotry is what's wrong with this this site.

you epitomize what went wrong with ibs
you are so boring you make me incontinent
an agenda driven, stale, repetitive and self-destructive idiot. your mind, like your posts, goes round and round in ever decreasing circles until you are sucked into the vortex of your own, single-minded faggotry
you will never dislodge dysnomia for the simple reason that he is admin. Holla Forums is owned by admin. if you can't work out the simplest of 8ch's conundrums, well, eat some dicks instead of filling the board with garbage

Cucks be jealous of josh

Sorry you guys read that as complaining, I didn't mean it to sound that way. Just stating matter-of-factly what I think went wrong with the board.

Unlike who is obviously so angry that he believes that everyone who is unsatisfied with Dysnomia is actively trying to have him removed.

Sorry, , but removing staff from this site/board is not my job. Nor is it yours, thankfully. I suspect your lack of self control would be a significant detriment to quality performance.

we didn't leave when everyone else did
look at this shit
anons can't even have a normal convo without niggers jumping in and chimping it to death
the only way to deal with niggers is to kill them all or to move where there aren't any
getting rid of niggers here is not an option for anyone with the power to do it, so leaving is what we should have done all along

God I fucking hate niggers I can't believe they did this

based user

This doesn't work. Corporate lobbies will implement new programs to move niggers into white cities and neighborhoods. I live in Colorado, I am at the forefront of this problem. Our state is now blue because of section 8 housing developments and other programs to migrate niggers to white majority areas. It is slowly consuming the entire country. I'd guess by 2030, most formerly red states will magically turn blue because of nigger integration. All of this stems from California. California is basically a test tube for what the USA will be like in several years. It's like a plague spreading across the country. This is why we must push for California to secede. It will be better for them and the entire country.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

White Nationalists are the cause of
"White Genocide".

Josh pls the money came from anons. Dumb anons truly. But there heart was in the right place.

What if OBL was CIA's man who was used to kill those Afghanis?

what the fuck are you talking about? Dylan only killed niggers

Fuck off, faggot.

He's a retarded Indian that's assmad he got banned from Holla Forums for spamming that retarded drivel everywhere so he's taking it out on several other boards.

Sounds like he should fit right in here, 2bh.

The internet became mainstream, moot realized a decade too late what he created and tried to erase it from his life

I miss moot and hotwheels :c

remember that nude pic of hotwheels he has a giant cock

that's not hw tbh

remember that pic of jack ruby and lee harvey oswald they had a great band

When we collectively decided that board traffic was more important than the integrity of the site's administration.

What board traffic? If the reddit hordes had killed this site it would at least be active.

reddit.com/r/Holla Forums/

8chans sub is kinda dead now.

You don't need a subreddit for an imageboard that's retarded anyway

How would normies find hot new spicy memes then?

Seems like Jim actually saved this site, kikewheels wanted to shut it down.

medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b

this

2008 LOL

It's in response to faggots refusing to go to any other imageboard because they're "dead", which perpetually keeps other imageboards' traffic at a staggering low rate. Holla Forums has a lot of fucky moderation and a shady administration, enough that we would be better off ditching and going to a chan that was actually run by competent anons.

But "muh board traffic".

If memory serves, Moot lopped off his balls for some gaslighting psychotic cunt.

Fuck Dysnomia

Sure, but participation isn't a meaningless metric. Image boards are about communication. You can't do that when there's no one there to hear you post and there's a bazillion other chans out there. Some coordination really is necessary. Those exodus faggots may have been goofy, but they weren't entirely wrong. If you don't have a specific destination in mind then it's meaningless to say we should pack up and go somewhere else.

It went wrong when it became about political agendas instead of luls. The second it opened the door to ideologies it was only a matter of time before tardos from both the liberal and conservative extremes moved in. And they did.

See:

Say what you want about hotwheels and moot but they at least knew how how to keep things entertaining which attracted more users keeping things from turning into a ghost town unlike every other image board on the net. Hiroshima and josh only know how to data mine the fucking buzz killingtons.

Also this.

:(

topkek

don't you mean infestation user? you know the best way to get rid of a vermin nuisance right?

Somewhere around 2016, when HW sold us out to YogaPig

██▄░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▒▒▒░░░▄██▒░░░░░░▄█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒█▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄░▒▒▓█░░░▓▓▓▒▌░░▄▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓█░▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒░▒░░░░░W░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▌▒▒▒░▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒Ñ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█▓▒░▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▀▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒Ñ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ñ▒░░ '░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓█░▄███▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒L ¡ ¡░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▀▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ '''░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀Ñ▄░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▒▒▒▒▒w;╓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓è╔▒▀░░░U░▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒"▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓j▒ƒ▌╢▒Ñ▄▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓█░░░ ,░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄░ù░▒╧█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄╢░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀░║ ░░█▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓Ñ▓▌▓▓▓██░▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▌▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀¬φ; ░║W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▒▌ç,,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╛ ¡.▌Ñ¿█▐▒▒▒░░▒▒▒║▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄Y, ╙░,eΘ▓Å▀▄▒░░▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓█▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄' ,▐▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▄▄▄▄▄███▓▓▀▓▄▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀─²▀▓▓▌▀▀▓▓█▀▓▄≤▀▓▌▀▓▓██▌▀█▓▄▀▓▓▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ▄▀▓▓▓▀██▌▀▀▓▄▄██▓▒▀▓▓gg█▀▀▄▄▓▓▓▓█Ç▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▄▓▓▓▄▀å▀▓▀▄▌▀▓▌▄▓▓▄▒▒▓▓▓▓▓H█▀▓▓▐█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█▓▒█▓▓▀▀▀▀⌠┌▀▀▓▀█▀▓▓▒▌▀▓▌ç▓▓▓▀█▀▀▓▓▓█▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐▓▓▓▀░╜ ,,░*╨É ░▒▐█▐▄▐▄▓▄▒▀██▓▌██▓██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀⌐▓▌▀⌐ ╙ ╢`,░║▒░░░▀▓▓█▓á▄▓▒█▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓V▐▐▐U█- ) ░▒░▒░▒╓▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒█QÅ╜ µ▒W░░╙░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒░║░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓M╜` \,░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░ ,,░░▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░' '' ,░░░▒▒██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓██▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▒▒▀░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░ ¡ ,░░░░▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▀▒▓▀▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒║║║║║▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒▓▓▓█▌▌▓▓▓█▓▓▒▄▓▓▀▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¼▓▓▀▒▐▌▀▀▓▄██▓╣▓▒▀▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓É▓▓▓▓██▓▄▓▓▓▌█▌▀Ü▀▒▓▒▀U▓▓▓▌▒▒▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▌█▓▒æ▒Ñ▓▐▓▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░║╢║╢╢╢░▒Ñ░░K╢╢╢╙Æ▓▓▓▓▓██▓Å▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓2▀▀▀▀Å▓▒b▓▓▌▀â▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╢ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ

October 1, 2003

t. dysnocuck

wrong? this is chan culture at its finest.

Josh was right.
Legacy boards were a mistake.