Luis Turner
Luis Turner

not a flaw. try again fucking idiot

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

THIS THOT HAS BEEN SHITTED

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

just a random nigger she took a picture with. she has never been blacked retard.
try again.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

not a flaw
lmao how low can you go?

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

nice argument fucking idiot.
try again

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

all of her music videos are her dating nigs or acting like a mudshark.

shes a filthy kike, get over it.

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Dime a dozen dye-job blonde.
Plain face.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

all of her music videos are her dating nigs
wrong.

shes a filthy kike
WRONG.

try again.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

find a flaw
it is posted on Holla Forums
deal breaker flaw

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

face of a slut
not a flaw
HURRR NOT AN ARGOMUNT!!!! DUUURRR

average modern woman
not a whore
pick one

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Dime a dozen dye-job blonde.
all natural blond you idiot.
Plain face.
try again.

Jose Young
Jose Young

banji

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

this 2bh

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

all natural blond you idiot.
Let me guess, she just dyes her roots dark brown?

You need to take off you waifu goggles dude. The girl is boring.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

nice non-argument kiddo. try again

average modern woman
average

that's where you're mistaken, stupid goy. Jojo is anything but average.

try again.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Best Banji coming through.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

all natural platinum blond bombshell 10/10 perfection.
The girl is boring.

try again, stupid fucker

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

It sounds simple, I know you're right… something about this stupid thot makes my dick incredibly hard.

Especially when I imagine her getting stuffed with giant nigger dick

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

She has HPV.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

maybe third best. after jojo and lexee.
she has great tits tho.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

You're delusional. It's a dye-job you retard… or does she dye her roots brown? Come on, answer it.

John Williams
John Williams

She is a woman and therefore is retarded

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

JJ is plain. Lexee is fat.

Larsen is the best.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

There's a reason why Larsen is a model, and JJ can't even become a cheerleader. She's boring. They have a million blondes just like her.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

only if they've been dying her hair since birth..

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

That's fucking creepy brah. Why do you have pictures of her as a baby. That's seriously not cool. I like JJ as much as the next perv-cuck-user but that's just fucking weird.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Lots of kids start with blonde hair. I pretty much have brown hair now, but as a kid my hair was blonde. You can tell she's dying it blonde now.

Camden Young
Camden Young

Although I will admit that seeing that picture. Larsen wasn't a cute kid. A creepy kid. She's hot as fuck now though.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

larsen is a fucking bespeckled monstrosity who's only saving grace is huge tits.
fuck off you idiot

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

Flat and dresses like a slut
Like, so obvious

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Not liking delicious flat chests
shiggitydiggitydigeridoo

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Why do you have pictures of her as a baby.
you mean why does google?
fucking retard

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

hey fuck you man youre the one posting it on a website full of pedophiles fucking nigger faggot

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

this

try again.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

website full of pedophiles

this isn't halfchan my dude. there are no pedos here.
only bro-tier hebes'.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

flat chest
delicious
Ok

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

lol, you're just pissed she's 100x hotter than your bland as fuck wiafu.

Boring brown eyes, dye-job dime a dozen blonde, tans too much.
Vs.
Freckles, red head, pale perfection, great body.

Like I said, there is a reason one is doing runways and modeling girls with big names and the other can't even become a cheerleader. One is somewhat unique. Where as you can run into a thousands Jordans in Cali.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Done
You try again

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Huge thigh gap

That means she has an extremely loose vagina.

<Fail

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

The only flaw Larsen has is that like all these dumb sluts is that she loves that nigger music. So in all likelihood, like Jordan, she's going to end up with a nigger.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

100x hotter

stopped reading right there. if you're gonna troll atleast be a little more subtle, lmao

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Also consider what her giant ginger titties will look like when she's like 30… then 40… then 50… JJ will still be perky even after squeezing out a half dozen ugly 56% white babies.

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

Except it's true.

Face it dude, Jordan is bland as fuck.

No she won't. JJ tans too much, but the time she's 30 she's going to look 50. Where as, so long as Larsen doesn't start smoking, her skin won't star looking like leather.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Im talking about gravity my dude. Those knockers are gonna sag like fuck. JJ does tan too much; she looks almost mexican in some pics, so that's true.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

debunk these, op
protip: fuck yourself

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Its okay Im still gonna jack to her and imagine giant nigger dicks destroying her holes. also not op, not a faggot just a basic run of the mill polcuck. have a nice day user

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Doesn't really matter what she looks like in 15-20 years. Right now she's hot as fuck, and better than the plain jane. In 15-20 years I'll have moved on to liking someone else.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Jordan is bland as fuck.
Jojo is funnier, more spontaneous and more energetic than larson. which isn't saying much since larson is as dull as a fucking rock and boring.
try again

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

are you people actually real? is this thread actually real? Are we actually arguing over which vane superficial she-demon has more appealing physical features? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

ALL IS OPINION
MARKUS AURELIUS

/THREAD

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Now you're just making shit up.

JJ is a bimbo, nothing more. Larsen is so much better than that dye-job blonde with shit brown eyes.

Face it dude. You can literally find thousands of JJ carbon copies in LA. She's plain as fuck.

David Foster
David Foster

jojo has tons of personality and spunk. here is just one video but there are more that show her personality.
show me one of larson now. if she has half as much moxy as jojo i will admit defeat

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

user doesn't care about personality, user- user only cares about giant ginger titties.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

She sounds like an idiot and a child, and looks like a child as well.

Larsen is pure woman. And not nearly as annoying as JJ (although being a teen I'm sure she is plenty annoying). Video is of her and Camren Biconodova.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

doesn't have blue eyes
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

She also doesn't have blonde hair, well not unless you count bottled blonde.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

HER LIMBS ARE DISPROPORTIONATELY LONG.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Larsen is pure woman
just another way of saying she's a dullard.
i watched the whole video, she is not funny, or interesting or energetic. no personality at all.
i would rather spend 5 minutes with jojo than an entire fucking day with larson.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

i would rather spend 5 minutes with jojo than an entire fucking day with larson.
but you will never spend a second with any of them

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

I'd fucking kill myself if I had to spend even 5 minutes with that ditzy moron. Sorry, you might be into children, and people who act like children, but I'm not.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

delet this

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

No they're not, must be the angle in that pic.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

no, instead you're into lanky dullards whos only talent is having big tits and zero personality or charisma.

just admit LARSON IS SHIT

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Says the guy who likes a dime a dozen dye job blonde with shit brown eyes.

If by "no charisma" you mean doesn't sound or act like a fucking child then guilty there.

Face it dude. JJ is boring and bland as fuck.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

Also Huge feet—- gross

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

I doubt this little thot has ever even heard metallica

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

dye job
this meme is tired user, give it a fucking rest.
shit brown eyes
they are hazle, my friend.

larson has ZERO personality. no character at all and not interesting. Just imagine the type of boring shit she would talk about. yikes!

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Oh god is this a recent pic!? Did she like, turn 18, and immediately become a generic big teeth hollywood whore!? That's what happened with Lea…

WHY GOD

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

So she dyes her roots brown then? You still have answered the question.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

I'm not a foot fag, all feet are ugly. Hell being a footfag is worse than liking JJ, that shit is on par with being a furfag.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

she has cute teef! delete this now!!

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

It's actually the most common fetish in men. I'm just commenting that she has large, ugly feet— which makes sense since she has large, ugly limbs. JJ looks shit in the above posted Santa pic.

They look fine in this pic. Maybe it's that bad angle user was mentioning.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Pupils are off, those cheeks, that nose, and the blonde hair dye.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Her limbs are normal, unless you're one of the morons who likes short stumpy legs on girls. That shit is NEVER attractive. Women are meant to have long legs.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Face of an angel

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

There's actually a lot of middle ground between short, stumpy cabbage patch girls and long ET looking bitches like this.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

yes she dyes her roots. i admit it.
you caught me.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Why are her limbs so long holy shit.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

*arms
Long legs are a good female trait.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

To a point, yes. Hers are unpleasantly long and slender imo, it looks sickly and creepy.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

jojos face is divine.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

It's just weird, not creepy but imagine those arms swaying while she walks, holy shit.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Larsen AKA slenderwoman

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

So she can wrap all four of her limbs around you tightly like half an octopus, and forcefully ram herself onto your dick over and over, utterly preventing you from pulling out, using her pussy muscles to milk every last drop out of you, until she releases you with a satisfied smile.
She does this morning and night for months until she is confirmed pregnant.
Then she uses her arms to lock her face onto your crotch to perform the same ritual over and over, morning and night.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

larsenfags BTFO

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

excerpt from the documentary
breeding habits of the female slenderman

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

white women

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

It's kinda hot that this little girl could probably kick my ass

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

probably
mate she would give you a bashing.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

she is a 3DPD

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

animefags out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

The smaller, blonde variety of the pair is the hunter, and will usually attack just after you've had a shower and before you've had time to dress.
She will slither into the room through a partially open window or venting duct and attack you from behind with a continous barrage of miniature punches, designed to sting the flesh rather than cause any real injuries.
The sensory overload is similar to that of a taser, and causes even the toughest man to collapse in a seemingly drugged state.
The smaller blonde then uses her surprising strength to drag the man to a comfortable spot or bed, and quickly impales herself on the drowsy man, locking herself in place before oscillating at incredible speeds, a living vibrator, causing the man to ejaculate inside her uncontrollably.
She then dismounts and leaves the area, waiting for the next opportunity.

William Martinez
William Martinez

fucking hot!

do one for Lexee now

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

find a flaw
her nose
anyways she is prime age for marriage material
not that I am into blondies

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

her nose is qtp2t!

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

need a demonstration of her abilities/assets for inspiration - I mean for field research

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

i got you senpai.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Ugliest of the Banji's
No idea how they find her attractive.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Still better than plain Jane JJ.
Dye-job blonde with shit brown eyes is no match for Larsen.

William Wright
William Wright

still doing the dyejob, brown eyes thing, sigh.. im done replying to you dude. enjoy your shit tier lanky pasty pale ugly boring bitch.

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

her ass and thigh game is out of this world.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Lexee is recognisable by her large, round and cushioned rump and will wait, hanging from the corner of the ceiling or light fittings, sometimes on top of wardrobes, cupboards and other high places generally out of sight in wait for her victim.
When passing below her spot within a few feet of her, she will leap with extraordinary vigour and precision, feet first towards your face. Mid-air, she opens her thighs and collides with your mouth, instantly wrapping her legs around your head and sending you tumbling to the ground in an intertwined mass. She holds this firm position, with a perfect seal over your mouth and nose with her legging cladded vulva and buttocks for two to three minutes, until you lose consciouness from lack of oxygen.
During this position, she removes your trousers and other obstacles, and begins mouth stimulation in preparation.
She rapidly dismounts and turns in a single, fluid motion, and swiftly plants her impressive behind down hard, commencing a slow, swirling, gyrating motion with an almost vacuum seal on the man's member. This causes involuntary contraction of the scrotum and intense pleasure on the awakening man.
Her powerful thighs prevent her removal before the task is complete, by such time as the man is too weak to move.
She then scurries into a hidden part of the house and awaits the next passing by.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

/cancer/index.html

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

i would imagine after a few of these encounters it would become extremely painful and unpleasant from lack of sperm. Like, the first few times sound blissful, but after the third time it will be pure torture.
good thing i carry mace at all times.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

These creatures generally secrete a pleasant nectar from a gland in their armpits, similar to a thick honey, which they force feed to the man on a regular basis. It is full of minerals and propolis-like regenerative material to replensih the man's spent reserves.
Their attacks are too swift to give time for any kind of reasonable defence. You just have to bear it. They tend to reduce the frequency of their attacks once impregnated. That might only take a month or so.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banji
Banji is an extinct genus of oviraptorid dinosaur that lived approximately 66 million years ago during the latter part of the Cretaceous Period in what is now China. It was a small, lighly-built, ground-dwelling, bipedal carnivore.
Almost correct, apart from they aren't extinct, and not exactly carnivorous - though they do tend to 'devour' their prey.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

It's because you refuse to admit the blatantly fucking obvious. Either she dyes her hair, or her roots, and since no one is going to dye their roots, she fucking dyes her hair.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

interesting, so they relied mostly (entirely?) on semen for sustenance? what happened if there where no males around? or if there was only one male and like a dozen or more banjis?

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

She isn't a natural blond, look at the eyebrows.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

They don't live entirely on semen, but they do hunt males in order to reproduce, which they do frequently.
They tend to graze in fast food restaurants in malls, and steal food from the victim's refridgerator while he sleeps or is out.
A dozen or more banjis with only one male around would result in a rota system, a new female pouncing on and scent-marking the male's entire body with their sumptuous crotch, so the others know it is their turn afterwards.
It usually only happens twice a day, less often if the banjis are already impregnated.
With a dozen banjis constantly feeding the man their nectar varieties, he would easily be able to cope with the demand, though he may become too tired to do anything else for the first few weeks.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

ITT: thirsty niggers claiming she been blacked and angry kv betas who haven't embraced the one true goddess of Cunnyanity

where mah boi Rindow™ at??

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

jebus hab mercy ( joj)

Carter Price
Carter Price

She has been blacked, all these Banji sluts have been. It's to be expected since they listen to nigger music.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Lies! Blasphemy gets you nothin but a one-way ticket to hell, you know..

j -j

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

her nose is almost polygonal.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

fakeblonde
make up
coal burner
spoiled baby face
attention whore
actual whore
bitch attitude
wouldnt even come close to this roastie bitch

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

I'd fuck her cute face so hard. Diamonds just thinking about it, fuck.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

she is a mudshark and her boyfriend is a nigger
she gets down on nigger dick and lets her nigger pet boyfriend suck her clit

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Find a flaw

She has the ultimate flaw for your kind, she ages.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

pedo > hebe tbh

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Hebe is natural, pedo isn't.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

i wanna punch her in her fucking pumpkin head

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

You are right OP, she's an absolute perfection.
I pray to God every day, that she doesn't go crazy and fucks a nigger.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

THIS IS THE IDEAL FEMALE FORM

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

You're delusional as fuck if you think these Banji girls haven't already been on the nigger dick. They worship black music, they're constantly around black dancers… they've had their holes stuffed with black cock. That's a given.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Peak performance

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

This is the truth.
I worked in entertainment industry moving equipment for a bit.
I see girls like these surrounding rapper looking black monkey because they're what's hot right now.
Nigs brag about how many girls they boned and I'm just working my ass off hauling heavy ass boxes.
Not fun but its the truth.

Nothing can be done to change the trend unless you actually plan to stop those Jews.

If I ever spoke out about this atrocity ill just get fired from my job and be labeled racist.

So tired of this Bolshevik bullshit.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

She's foxy, but she is rich and extremely attractive. High risk of her being a shitty person.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

If you see her as extremely attractive, you have some pretty low standards.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

I never said she wasn't attractive. She's fucking hot. I was just stating that that shit can go to a persons head.

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

She's not extremely attractive though. She's got an OK body, but her face is plain.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

I'll agree that she isn't very unique. Kinda standard hot bitch and I hate blonde hair, but I'd still poke.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

what's wrong with her nose?

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

she's too old.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

find a flaw
Her lips are not around my cock. Thats a big flaw

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

I found two.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

How the hell did you miss the tip of her nose. Dumbass

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

JJ best gril

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

You mean besides the fucked-up nose, right?

Juan James
Juan James

MAKE RIN GREAT AGAIN

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

pig nose

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

Well, well look who it is.

Based Onision

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Huh, I never thought in a million years I would ever agree with anything he said. Again. There was that one time… but I digress.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

onision

enough.

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

nice non-argument kiddo. try again

Tautologies are by definition not an argument, you are correct. Yet they remain perfectly true.

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Will I get banned for posting in this thread ?

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

yes

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

she has never been blacked
I really doubt that

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

I once did a tread about a woman who used to play in a local drama when she was a teen and I was a kid, and mentioned how well she aged and was banned 4 months for "pedo shit"

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Yo that's Old Orchar beach right? Every Quebs go their during the summer when they can't afford a flight for their vacations.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

her nose is mishapen and her eyebrows look retarded

Dominic James
Dominic James

You've been on cuckchan too long. I suppose they're still banning anyone who posts a female that looks under age 30 and doesn't have a penis

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

JoJo such a cute

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

thinks dyed hair isnt a flaw
maybe not by itself, tho it doesnt look good, it also points to mental instability.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

dyed hair meme
i will find you and beat u to death fucker. mark my words

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

her boyfriend is a nu-male soyboy asian cuckfag.

jojo is definitely a degenerate for dating a non-white, but alas, she hasn't been blacked. thank goodness.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

promoting beta-ugly nigger lover slut
Where are the mods? Why is this thread not locked yet?

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

He's right ya know (^:

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

we SHOULD get banned, but we're semi-lucky enough (if you wanna call it that) that we don't have a snacks around

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

(You)

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

find a flaw
is 3d
hmm

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

She's a female. That's good for the males fucking her, but very bad for herself.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

he's sexual attracted to cartoons

hmm

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

when she gonna be on BLACKED

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

She sound annoying like a 13 years old tbh.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

shes a coalburner slut, and on top of that, she is a fucking filthy nigger with her filthy nigger shit-brown eyes.

are you a nigger too op? why would you ever dream of a slut with shit-stained eyes?

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

find a flaw
She's not Zhenya. Easy

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

never

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

slavs
white

pick only one my friend.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Banji is kill tbh.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

in my head it's still 2014-15 halfchan /tv/
;_;

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

this thread

William Johnson
William Johnson

Not to mention that one derpy eye.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

flawless

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

She is 3d and looks like a slut

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit