find a flaw
protip: ya can't, stupid goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Face of a slut, nothing more.

not a flaw. try again fucking idiot

THIS THOT HAS BEEN SHITTED

just a random nigger she took a picture with. she has never been blacked retard.
try again.

lmao how low can you go?

nice argument fucking idiot.
try again

all of her music videos are her dating nigs or acting like a mudshark.

shes a filthy kike, get over it.

wrong.

WRONG.

try again.

it is posted on Holla Forums
deal breaker flaw

pick one

all natural blond you idiot.
try again.

banji

this 2bh

Let me guess, she just dyes her roots dark brown?

You need to take off you waifu goggles dude. The girl is boring.

nice non-argument kiddo. try again

that's where you're mistaken, stupid goy. Jojo is anything but average.

try again.

Best Banji coming through.

all natural platinum blond bombshell 10/10 perfection.

try again, stupid fucker

It sounds simple, I know you're right… something about this stupid thot makes my dick incredibly hard.

Especially when I imagine her getting stuffed with giant nigger dick

She has HPV.

maybe third best. after jojo and lexee.
she has great tits tho.

You're delusional. It's a dye-job you retard… or does she dye her roots brown? Come on, answer it.

She is a woman and therefore is retarded

JJ is plain. Lexee is fat.

Larsen is the best.

There's a reason why Larsen is a model, and JJ can't even become a cheerleader. She's boring. They have a million blondes just like her.

only if they've been dying her hair since birth..

That's fucking creepy brah. Why do you have pictures of her as a baby. That's seriously not cool. I like JJ as much as the next perv-cuck-user but that's just fucking weird.

Lots of kids start with blonde hair. I pretty much have brown hair now, but as a kid my hair was blonde. You can tell she's dying it blonde now.

Although I will admit that seeing that picture. Larsen wasn't a cute kid. A creepy kid. She's hot as fuck now though.

larsen is a fucking bespeckled monstrosity who's only saving grace is huge tits.
fuck off you idiot

Flat and dresses like a slut
Like, so obvious

you mean why does google?
fucking retard

hey fuck you man youre the one posting it on a website full of pedophiles fucking nigger faggot

this

try again.

this isn't halfchan my dude. there are no pedos here.
only bro-tier hebes'.

Ok

lol, you're just pissed she's 100x hotter than your bland as fuck wiafu.

Boring brown eyes, dye-job dime a dozen blonde, tans too much.
Vs.
Freckles, red head, pale perfection, great body.

Like I said, there is a reason one is doing runways and modeling girls with big names and the other can't even become a cheerleader. One is somewhat unique. Where as you can run into a thousands Jordans in Cali.

Done
You try again

That means she has an extremely loose vagina.

The only flaw Larsen has is that like all these dumb sluts is that she loves that nigger music. So in all likelihood, like Jordan, she's going to end up with a nigger.

stopped reading right there. if you're gonna troll atleast be a little more subtle, lmao

Also consider what her giant ginger titties will look like when she's like 30… then 40… then 50… JJ will still be perky even after squeezing out a half dozen ugly 56% white babies.

Except it's true.

Face it dude, Jordan is bland as fuck.

No she won't. JJ tans too much, but the time she's 30 she's going to look 50. Where as, so long as Larsen doesn't start smoking, her skin won't star looking like leather.

Im talking about gravity my dude. Those knockers are gonna sag like fuck. JJ does tan too much; she looks almost mexican in some pics, so that's true.

debunk these, op
protip: fuck yourself

Its okay Im still gonna jack to her and imagine giant nigger dicks destroying her holes. also not op, not a faggot just a basic run of the mill polcuck. have a nice day user

Doesn't really matter what she looks like in 15-20 years. Right now she's hot as fuck, and better than the plain jane. In 15-20 years I'll have moved on to liking someone else.

Jojo is funnier, more spontaneous and more energetic than larson. which isn't saying much since larson is as dull as a fucking rock and boring.
try again

are you people actually real? is this thread actually real? Are we actually arguing over which vane superficial she-demon has more appealing physical features? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE

/THREAD

Now you're just making shit up.

JJ is a bimbo, nothing more. Larsen is so much better than that dye-job blonde with shit brown eyes.

Face it dude. You can literally find thousands of JJ carbon copies in LA. She's plain as fuck.

jojo has tons of personality and spunk. here is just one video but there are more that show her personality.
show me one of larson now. if she has half as much moxy as jojo i will admit defeat

user doesn't care about personality, user- user only cares about giant ginger titties.

She sounds like an idiot and a child, and looks like a child as well.

Larsen is pure woman. And not nearly as annoying as JJ (although being a teen I'm sure she is plenty annoying). Video is of her and Camren Biconodova.

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

She also doesn't have blonde hair, well not unless you count bottled blonde.

HER LIMBS ARE DISPROPORTIONATELY LONG.

just another way of saying she's a dullard.
i watched the whole video, she is not funny, or interesting or energetic. no personality at all.
i would rather spend 5 minutes with jojo than an entire fucking day with larson.

but you will never spend a second with any of them

I'd fucking kill myself if I had to spend even 5 minutes with that ditzy moron. Sorry, you might be into children, and people who act like children, but I'm not.

delet this

No they're not, must be the angle in that pic.

no, instead you're into lanky dullards whos only talent is having big tits and zero personality or charisma.

just admit LARSON IS SHIT

Says the guy who likes a dime a dozen dye job blonde with shit brown eyes.

If by "no charisma" you mean doesn't sound or act like a fucking child then guilty there.

Face it dude. JJ is boring and bland as fuck.

Also Huge feet—- gross

I doubt this little thot has ever even heard metallica

this meme is tired user, give it a fucking rest.
they are hazle, my friend.

larson has ZERO personality. no character at all and not interesting. Just imagine the type of boring shit she would talk about. yikes!

Oh god is this a recent pic!? Did she like, turn 18, and immediately become a generic big teeth hollywood whore!? That's what happened with Lea…

WHY GOD

So she dyes her roots brown then? You still have answered the question.

I'm not a foot fag, all feet are ugly. Hell being a footfag is worse than liking JJ, that shit is on par with being a furfag.

she has cute teef! delete this now!!

It's actually the most common fetish in men. I'm just commenting that she has large, ugly feet— which makes sense since she has large, ugly limbs. JJ looks shit in the above posted Santa pic.

They look fine in this pic. Maybe it's that bad angle user was mentioning.

Pupils are off, those cheeks, that nose, and the blonde hair dye.

Her limbs are normal, unless you're one of the morons who likes short stumpy legs on girls. That shit is NEVER attractive. Women are meant to have long legs.

Face of an angel

There's actually a lot of middle ground between short, stumpy cabbage patch girls and long ET looking bitches like this.

yes she dyes her roots. i admit it.
you caught me.

Why are her limbs so long holy shit.

*arms
Long legs are a good female trait.

To a point, yes. Hers are unpleasantly long and slender imo, it looks sickly and creepy.

jojos face is divine.

It's just weird, not creepy but imagine those arms swaying while she walks, holy shit.

Larsen AKA slenderwoman

So she can wrap all four of her limbs around you tightly like half an octopus, and forcefully ram herself onto your dick over and over, utterly preventing you from pulling out, using her pussy muscles to milk every last drop out of you, until she releases you with a satisfied smile.
She does this morning and night for months until she is confirmed pregnant.
Then she uses her arms to lock her face onto your crotch to perform the same ritual over and over, morning and night.

larsenfags BTFO

It's kinda hot that this little girl could probably kick my ass

mate she would give you a bashing.

she is a 3DPD

animefags out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The smaller, blonde variety of the pair is the hunter, and will usually attack just after you've had a shower and before you've had time to dress.
She will slither into the room through a partially open window or venting duct and attack you from behind with a continous barrage of miniature punches, designed to sting the flesh rather than cause any real injuries.
The sensory overload is similar to that of a taser, and causes even the toughest man to collapse in a seemingly drugged state.
The smaller blonde then uses her surprising strength to drag the man to a comfortable spot or bed, and quickly impales herself on the drowsy man, locking herself in place before oscillating at incredible speeds, a living vibrator, causing the man to ejaculate inside her uncontrollably.
She then dismounts and leaves the area, waiting for the next opportunity.

fucking hot!

do one for Lexee now

her nose
anyways she is prime age for marriage material
not that I am into blondies

her nose is qtp2t!

need a demonstration of her abilities/assets for inspiration - I mean for field research

i got you senpai.

Ugliest of the Banji's
No idea how they find her attractive.

Still better than plain Jane JJ.
Dye-job blonde with shit brown eyes is no match for Larsen.

still doing the dyejob, brown eyes thing, sigh.. im done replying to you dude. enjoy your shit tier lanky pasty pale ugly boring bitch.

her ass and thigh game is out of this world.

Lexee is recognisable by her large, round and cushioned rump and will wait, hanging from the corner of the ceiling or light fittings, sometimes on top of wardrobes, cupboards and other high places generally out of sight in wait for her victim.
When passing below her spot within a few feet of her, she will leap with extraordinary vigour and precision, feet first towards your face. Mid-air, she opens her thighs and collides with your mouth, instantly wrapping her legs around your head and sending you tumbling to the ground in an intertwined mass. She holds this firm position, with a perfect seal over your mouth and nose with her legging cladded vulva and buttocks for two to three minutes, until you lose consciouness from lack of oxygen.
During this position, she removes your trousers and other obstacles, and begins mouth stimulation in preparation.
She rapidly dismounts and turns in a single, fluid motion, and swiftly plants her impressive behind down hard, commencing a slow, swirling, gyrating motion with an almost vacuum seal on the man's member. This causes involuntary contraction of the scrotum and intense pleasure on the awakening man.
Her powerful thighs prevent her removal before the task is complete, by such time as the man is too weak to move.
She then scurries into a hidden part of the house and awaits the next passing by.

>>>/cancer/

i would imagine after a few of these encounters it would become extremely painful and unpleasant from lack of sperm. Like, the first few times sound blissful, but after the third time it will be pure torture.
good thing i carry mace at all times.

These creatures generally secrete a pleasant nectar from a gland in their armpits, similar to a thick honey, which they force feed to the man on a regular basis. It is full of minerals and propolis-like regenerative material to replensih the man's spent reserves.
Their attacks are too swift to give time for any kind of reasonable defence. You just have to bear it. They tend to reduce the frequency of their attacks once impregnated. That might only take a month or so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banji
Almost correct, apart from they aren't extinct, and not exactly carnivorous - though they do tend to 'devour' their prey.

It's because you refuse to admit the blatantly fucking obvious. Either she dyes her hair, or her roots, and since no one is going to dye their roots, she fucking dyes her hair.

interesting, so they relied mostly (entirely?) on semen for sustenance? what happened if there where no males around? or if there was only one male and like a dozen or more banjis?

She isn't a natural blond, look at the eyebrows.

They don't live entirely on semen, but they do hunt males in order to reproduce, which they do frequently.
They tend to graze in fast food restaurants in malls, and steal food from the victim's refridgerator while he sleeps or is out.
A dozen or more banjis with only one male around would result in a rota system, a new female pouncing on and scent-marking the male's entire body with their sumptuous crotch, so the others know it is their turn afterwards.
It usually only happens twice a day, less often if the banjis are already impregnated.
With a dozen banjis constantly feeding the man their nectar varieties, he would easily be able to cope with the demand, though he may become too tired to do anything else for the first few weeks.

where mah boi Rindow™ at??

jebus hab mercy ( joj)

She has been blacked, all these Banji sluts have been. It's to be expected since they listen to nigger music.

Lies! Blasphemy gets you nothin but a one-way ticket to hell, you know..

j -j

her nose is almost polygonal.

wouldnt even come close to this roastie bitch

I'd fuck her cute face so hard. Diamonds just thinking about it, fuck.

she is a mudshark and her boyfriend is a nigger
she gets down on nigger dick and lets her nigger pet boyfriend suck her clit

She has the ultimate flaw for your kind, she ages.

pedo > hebe tbh

Hebe is natural, pedo isn't.

i wanna punch her in her fucking pumpkin head

You are right OP, she's an absolute perfection.
I pray to God every day, that she doesn't go crazy and fucks a nigger.

THIS IS THE IDEAL FEMALE FORM

You're delusional as fuck if you think these Banji girls haven't already been on the nigger dick. They worship black music, they're constantly around black dancers… they've had their holes stuffed with black cock. That's a given.

Peak performance

This is the truth.
I worked in entertainment industry moving equipment for a bit.
I see girls like these surrounding rapper looking black monkey because they're what's hot right now.
Nigs brag about how many girls they boned and I'm just working my ass off hauling heavy ass boxes.
Not fun but its the truth.

Nothing can be done to change the trend unless you actually plan to stop those Jews.

If I ever spoke out about this atrocity ill just get fired from my job and be labeled racist.

So tired of this Bolshevik bullshit.

She's foxy, but she is rich and extremely attractive. High risk of her being a shitty person.

If you see her as extremely attractive, you have some pretty low standards.

I never said she wasn't attractive. She's fucking hot. I was just stating that that shit can go to a persons head.

She's not extremely attractive though. She's got an OK body, but her face is plain.

I'll agree that she isn't very unique. Kinda standard hot bitch and I hate blonde hair, but I'd still poke.

what's wrong with her nose?

she's too old.

Her lips are not around my cock. Thats a big flaw

I found two.

How the hell did you miss the tip of her nose. Dumbass

JJ best gril

You mean besides the fucked-up nose, right?

MAKE RIN GREAT AGAIN

Well, well look who it is.

Based Onision

Huh, I never thought in a million years I would ever agree with anything he said. Again. There was that one time… but I digress.

enough.

Tautologies are by definition not an argument, you are correct. Yet they remain perfectly true.

Will I get banned for posting in this thread ?

yes

she has never been blacked
I really doubt that

I once did a tread about a woman who used to play in a local drama when she was a teen and I was a kid, and mentioned how well she aged and was banned 4 months for "pedo shit"

Yo that's Old Orchar beach right? Every Quebs go their during the summer when they can't afford a flight for their vacations.

her nose is mishapen and her eyebrows look retarded

You've been on cuckchan too long. I suppose they're still banning anyone who posts a female that looks under age 30 and doesn't have a penis

JoJo such a cute

maybe not by itself, tho it doesnt look good, it also points to mental instability.

i will find you and beat u to death fucker. mark my words

her boyfriend is a nu-male soyboy asian cuckfag.

jojo is definitely a degenerate for dating a non-white, but alas, she hasn't been blacked. thank goodness.

Where are the mods? Why is this thread not locked yet?

He's right ya know (^:

we SHOULD get banned, but we're semi-lucky enough (if you wanna call it that) that we don't have a snacks around

hmm

She's a female. That's good for the males fucking her, but very bad for herself.

hmm

when she gonna be on BLACKED

She sound annoying like a 13 years old tbh.

shes a coalburner slut, and on top of that, she is a fucking filthy nigger with her filthy nigger shit-brown eyes.

are you a nigger too op? why would you ever dream of a slut with shit-stained eyes?

She's not Zhenya. Easy

never

pick only one my friend.

Banji is kill tbh.

in my head it's still 2014-15 halfchan Holla Forums
;_;

this thread

Not to mention that one derpy eye.

flawless

She is 3d and looks like a slut