A quick note on the Donald Trump "sniffling" non-story...

A quick note on the Donald Trump "sniffling" non-story. You will hear the sound in a number of his regular speeches also. It sounds as if he is "sniffling" simply because, he habitually breathes through his nose and not his mouth when he takes air when speaking in public. In view of how many speeches he gives, as opposed to Hillary Clinton's extraordinarily few, this is absolutely necessary for him to do. Breathing through the nose both because filters the air, and humidifies it, so as to prevent dryness of the lining of the lungs and of the bronchial tubes. So that again, Trump would very quickly lose his voice if he breathed through his mouth and not his nose, in view of how much public speaking he is presently doing.

If you breathe with anything but a perfectly clear nose through your nostrils while speaking into a microphone, (and it is impossible to keep it clear at all times,) you will hear precisely the same "sniffling" noise that people are noticing in Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/doctor-hillary-clintons-abnormal-eye-movements-point-serious-health-concerns/
youtube.com/watch?v=OZbrTCQtRf8
youtube.com/watch?v=FwEKN_0Ktgw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2QPGc6LBw4
twitter.com/night_0f_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

both because filters the air,

both filters the air*

His nose is not big enough to contain his Jewish soul.

It was funny enough to make yoohoo's front page.

SNOOOOOORT! Oy vey!

Trump shills are in full panic mode.

Maybe a nigga has a runny nose half the time and doesn't use tissues because he's a gawdy New Yorker; I sniff habitually because of that.

I wouldn't go straight to coke from that, honestly.

please go back to where ever you came from

Is this a thing they're trying to play on? The fact that he is an ALPHAMALE™ and not a mouth-breathing faggot like every leftist and they're calling it "sniffling"?

Dude, don't even worry about it.
lugenpresse even bringing it up when nobody notices it shows they are desperate.
We don't need damage control, we're fine.
Trump won the debate.

+0.10

It takes some chutzpah whilst people are casting aspersions on Hillary's eye movements being due to a neurological disorder.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/doctor-hillary-clintons-abnormal-eye-movements-point-serious-health-concerns/

You can't really attack a guy for having a runny nose when your candidate is collapsing and having seizures.

DELETE THIS, FAGGOTS
WE DO NOT NEED DAMAGE CONTROL
WE WON

He wasn't on cocaine it very obviously dilates the pupils.

Would also possibly cause 'twitchy' behaviour. And yet he wasn't the one bobbing his head and blinking very slowly throughout the debate.

Here's your rope. Use it.

I analyze eye movements for a living, I was just backing up my theory.

What they're saying about CNVI seems spot on.

Holy shit, Holla Forums's on maximum damage control.

there are only two take aways from her eye movements it is either a tell that she is lying and knows her lies are see through or it is either a serious neurological disorder

OMG HES NOT QUALIFIED!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LEADER!

After the extreme beating the Don took last night, it's not unexpected.

His "sniffing" got a lot of attention from the kike media here too, as if coughing green slime and collapsing to the ground isn't a big deal, but sniffing is…?

Look at all of these shills.

He can just say he had a cold and that unlike Hillary, he didn't collapse and lie about it.

Filtered for life.

you shills aren't even fit for a bullet, we're gonna smash your teeth into splinters with bare fists and slit your throats you fucking vermin

I did not expect this.
What the fuck man. Some people u n i r o n i c a l l y get ideological guidance by this person. Wew.

He really must have won that debate. You CTR faggots are on overdrive.

this kind of anger internalized,over trivial things is unhealthy to your mind/body health user

you must stop thinking like this or really externalize it and kill some sjws

CTR

click through rate?

shut the fuck up, Rabbi. Holla Forums has always displayed this type of anger, and rightly so. Is Hilary really paying you to shill a Philippine imageboard for 24 hours?

ebin reply, 4/10

you stupid faggot pull the wool from your own eyes

The microphones were extra sensitive and pointed right at their noses. The only reason you didn't hear Hillary is she wasn't actually breathing.

I didn't even notice the "sniffing"

It shouldn't matter. If the sound of someone breathing is worth mentioning by the press… well, you all know the current state of journalism.

Was mark (((cuban))) there?
what about that gennifer flowers cunt?
Nobody's even bringing that up.
Must be because of how massively Hillary lost anyway.
Better to just whip the moderator and hope for an assassination if you're a leftycuck.

HE WAS A BEAST

EVERYONE KNOWS BEASTS BREATHE THROUGH THEIR NOSE

Yes and Megyn Cunty had him on after the debate giving him all kinds of airtime.

No one cares, stop pushing non-issues faggot

Why would anybody ever listen to this cunt? I never understood why this cunt was shilled so hard here.

They fucked with his microphone to make it pick up any sound and amplify it to the same level as his voice.

Somebody noticed that Trump breathes through his nose and so made this video about four months ago: youtube.com/watch?v=OZbrTCQtRf8

Every public speaker should breathe through the nose and not the mouth - in fact, everybody should in life generally speaking as a matter of health.

2016, the year inhaling through your nose became political.

Thought it was just me who noticed that. Don't tell me him breathing through his nose has become a news story.

If so, it's actually telling. If this is all they have on the God Emperor, my sides are about to start hydroplaning.

Oh, you should've seen Cspan's coverage. Better yet, you shouldn't. They had two smug assholes, one an obvious kikel, the other a dull-eyed cow, pretending to be completely impartial, then every few minutes they'd cut to reactions from Twitter and pretty much every one, to a T, was either some snarky asshole using libshit humor to try and stump the Donald or someone posting about how the decision is irrelevant anyway. So… d…definitely don't vote for the misogyracist, goy, but if you were thinking about voting for him, better you stayed home anyway. We're programming some extra fun goy tv for you if you do.

this post reads as if it was personally typed by Donald himself
lurker confirmed?

Cannot believe the libs are actually trying to make this into a serious issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwEKN_0Ktgw

youtube.com/watch?v=R2QPGc6LBw4

Sam Hyde posted on his twitter that he believes the sound guys were messing with Trump's body mic to pick up all his mouth and nose sounds. I did notice they were adjusting the audio during the debate at times. And if you watch the videos, Hillary will lick her lips or something and no sound will be picked up on her mic, but every inhale or lip smacking from Trump is noticeable. And the media seemed prepared to pick up on it, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had it planned to make a big deal of his breathing sounds.

Link to his twitter: twitter.com/night_0f_fire

Thanks for giving me a trip to filter

Even with a clear nose, that sound will get picked up by the mic, especially if it's a little too sensitive.