Think im going to stay off pol for a bit

Since reality is so fucking skewed

Telling the truth on the debate, which is obvious to anyone with half a brain and an objective attitude. And then being attacked for telling it how it is

Fuck it, I am going to let you cock suckers bathe yourself in your own fucking ignorance.

IM on the trump train. But im not delusional.
But Pol sucks. Bunch of fucking delusional morons

Here. I left space below for you to say I got my 2 cents, Im CTR, Shillbot ect.

Fuck you guys are pathetic……….seriously.

When you grow up. If you grow up. Life is going to be really hard for you, when you can't look at things objectively.

well hello fellow skinhead neo-nazi alt-rightist how do you do

bye, don't come back

Nice blog post you insufferable faggot. Nobody cares about what the fuck you do.

You will be missed fellow 8Channist. We await the return of your meemz.

cool.

fuck off thedailybeast

It's definitely annoying, and I can relate to such frustration.

A lot of people haven't caught onto the 3-tier strategy here, which Trump is almost certainly repeating once again.

1. Come out guns blazing with hard dogma
2. Ameliorate position to encompass more people
3. Play the "presidential" card.

From the perspective of one that is running against the political norm, it's pretty much a perfect strategy.

we all know it, what you see are journalists posting shit to write their own articles on how "look even racist 4chan frog posters think trump did bad"

So, you're saying someone disagreed with you and you got triggered?

I agree with you Donald is a con-artist and a liar.

There is only one man who can save this election, the forgotten hero, slow and steady winner of the race. The hero we need but do not deserve. One avacado to rule them all one avacado to bind them one guac to cuck them all and dip the darkness inside them.

GUAC GUAC GUAC

Okay, Reddit. Please fuck off and don't come back.

Nice new copypasta fam

Holla Forums has had 300+ shills turn up since yesterday.
OP is just one of them

see

I saw you in the other thread. I warned you that we could recognize you. And here you are again, with your insufferable errors and double spacing. Good riddance, you stupid kike.

OP really made me think

You misunderstand my position then. Playing a political strategy, of which its cornerstone is facing up to inconvenient truths, then there is no "con" to be played, nor is there any evidence that he is a liar. Quite the opposite, in fact. He is an artist, most certainly; I can happily agree on that point.

Can I get a link to said post lad? I want to get a better idea of current shill tactics.

If you are going to sage an obvious shill thread
than at least do it right and post some gore…. faggots.

Love how you googled this image to try and portray how you really don't give a fuck

Nobody cares about you

Go away

humumumumumumu

okay, bye faggot

Here's his last post in said thread, check the ID and notice his writing style is identical.

Here's my warning.

Hello fellow chinamation artist, thank you for sharing your doujin with us.

holy fuck the shilling is getting ridiculous

Thanks for correcting the record, your black bull is waiting for you at home, with your wife.

These fags will never learn. The only way to accurately imitate us is to become one of us.

shame to lose you fellow Pol :^)

thank you for correcting your record of events

Sounds like we got us a real cuck-boy here! What, are you some kind of weak, limp-wristed faggot? Say "I'm a weak, limp-wristed faggot!" What? I can't hear you! Sound off like you got a pair of goddamn ovaries!

We are members of the best racial organization this planet has to offer, the White Race. We may be few in number, but we are strong in spirit. One white man, with his rifle, can overturn the entire order of this fucking country with his pecker in his other hand if he so choose. Consider you maggots proud to be a member of this group if for no other reason but luck and birth. I wanna hear everyone say, "Goddamn I'm proud to be White" Louder! Are you all a bunch of bull-dyke asexual muslims trapped in men's bodies! Sound off like you got a pair!

At any time, you take a walk down Washout Lane (I'm talking about OP here, cuck boy), but remember, they insist on giving vasectomies to those weak-willed faggots that walk out on our race just because their 'muh fee-fees' get hurt when they have to fight essentially alone against the Jewish Semitic hordes. Do you not understand the meaning of a fucking memetic insurgency? Do you fucking want to get cucked by a black man? Do you want white children, private? Then get back in line, otherwise it's the old shave 'n' clip for you, do you wanna be saying the words "my wife's son" unironically? Jump back in line, faggot! You owe me a full set of bench, squats, and deadlifts just for the effort of convincing your faggot ass not to wash out! Do it! Do it now!!!!

No shit, even when they try to use our insults and vocabulary they still stick out like a nigger in an empty snow field.

Fuck, forgot to sage

look at OP, look at him and laugh

Such an obvious shill, ffs isn`t there a binder with the info on how to be hip here?

Bullshit you're leaving a discussion board because people don't agree with you enough. Get fucked pinko.

Nope nope.

OP is right. This place is a Trump hugbox, and the worse Trump is doing the more likely you are to be banned for bringing reality to the party.

Fucking delusional. Fucking mods. Enjoy your idiocracy. "You talk like a fag" isn't debate.

GREAT POST BROTHER 8SKIN NEO-NAZI!

UPVOTE!!!

I miss Jeb!

If you look beyond the weak mama's boy act he did during the primaries, you'd know that John Eliott Bush is a fucking piece of shit and a criminal, just like all the others in the Bush family. Although, he did make for a lot of funny OC.

John Ellis Bush, not Elliot, sorry

Here's the thing. We all know Trump isn't perfect. But we've gotta keep up the high energy at least until he gets elected because high energy makes the best memes. This is a war of ideologies, globalism vs nationalism. This is bigger than Trump. But he's the first step in turning this shit around, so he deserves our full support at least until he gets elected.

Remember the price of failure. America will be doomed forever massive immigration, so-called refugees, and legalization of all illegals. And probably WW3.

>>>/reddit/
or better yet
>>>/oven/

fuckin lmao
this is the best you faggot shills can come up with - kill yourself

Don't let the door hit you.

Thats why I miss ole Guacman

But it you leave, post quality will go up!

There will never be another lolcow quite like iYeb!

We need more Guy Fieri (Ovenman) memes.
I don't care if it's defamation and he doesn't really hate kikes. It would be fucking hilarious to further Ben Garrison this guy.

Who knows, we know actually meme Guy INTO The Ovenman.
He could be like a Super Hero.

I missed the debates. Was it more lackluster that people were expecting? Are the ctr shills already crying "he didn't go full 14/88, fucking drump!"?

This. The whole point of this is that even if it turns out to be a disappointment it will shift the overtone window, it will shift politics to the right. He's not going to singlehandedly save us and there will probably be moments when we will be at odds with him, as on internet censorship, BUT he's a step in the right direction and all other options are certain to lead to more globalism, liberalism, kikery and rapefugees.

kys tbh fam

Good.
Hang yourself while you're at it.

Judging by what everyone is saying, it doesn't look like the kill everyone was expecting. Did he really not even mention the email scandals? I just want to know if it's true and he played defense most of the night.

I dont think we truly understood that at the time. It was literally daily Jeb! was giving us magical gifts like vid related

Most people think Trump won, but not by much. He was debating the moderator half the time as well who was white knighting for Hillary. The mod also hit Trump with about 17 hard questions, and Hillary with 3. And chances are she was informed previously, all her answers were robotic and stiff.

So it looks like Trump won slightly. The bright side is even normies could see how biased it was against Trump. Also, they blew through pretty much all of their anti Trump ammo while he was pacing himself because there's 2 more debates to go.

trumps face. ftfy

Pathetic to think he was supposed to be running against Hillary. She would have fucking mopped the floor with him months ago.

gay and lame

Im so glad Trump, in true entertaining as fuck fashion, crushed ole Jeb!

If he had not, I dont think I would be giving much of a fuck about the elections in any way.

Not at all. Had Jeb won, we would just be shitposting about kikes.

That's what I thought, I felt like watching the debate live would be painful due to the bias, that and I had work last night. Glad to know the normalfags could even see the bias in that debate. I'll go watch it now but it's nice knowing what to expect.

I wish people like you would die. You're the exact opposite of a man.

retards tbh

You may as well, you're already avoiding reality.

Holy fuck.
Go to hell, weeb.

Know the signs, fellow Holla Forumsacks.