Milo Hate

By way of a suggestion in another thread, this is the Milo Hate thread. Try to keep all your hatred of Milo confined to this thread, don't bring him up elsewhere if you only mean to talk trash, and keep it visceral ITT.
Milo may be the most degenerate human being in the West right now, and he has no right to call himself conservative. He and every other retarded anti-feminist who doesn't want to be associated with an explicitly reactionary movement, preferring to join this faggot's cult of personality, should be thrown in the bog, no? As much as I dislike Richard Spencer I hope he does something about this cancer so that people stop acting like he has anything in common with other currents of the contemporary American Right.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/25/fash-the-nation-week-58-alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you new here?

as a right leaning faggot myself i hate being compared to that race mixing, pro-abortion, liberal kike.

Why aren't we attacking him? Openly, I mean

fuck all jewish fags

now please lock this thread

milo is half greek half kike, the worst combination

thanks for not saging

why the fuck can't I talk shit about this kike in any other thread?

get fucked loser

God he's like a parent trying to fit in with all the hip young kids.
Repeating all the dank pe pay memes he saw on reddit.

Everything that the alt right fags call the "alt right" has been pol culture for long before he was heard of.

He needs to learn his place before he goes around saying shit like us le dumb dumb 1488ers aren't really part of it.

How long until they "ironically" convert to our religion and worship Kek?

They already post shit like that but probably have no clue what dubs areā€¦

I would like to extend this hatred to anyone that ironically consider him/herself as "alt right". Fuck you, you retarded teenage idiots. And suck you Richard Spencer for creating.g this dumb term.

sage

Re: Milo

I don't hate him, but that homosexual doesn't speak for me, nor represent me, nor even understand me. The only people who pay any attention to him are the lefties who love to give deference to homosexuals.

give it time

You're a disgrace to your ancestors, and, by that alone, you're a full blown leftist. You won't be spared.

Please bog thyself

You can, but this is the general.

t. Milo

>>>/bog/

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/25/fash-the-nation-week-58-alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/

FTN did a pretty good piece on Milo this week.

FTN is the best thing to come out of the Alt Right, maybe the only good thing.

What the fuck does that supposed to mean? What's next, fucking hashtags?

Wait till the elections are over.
Then we attack him.

It's email parlance, it means 'in reply to'. Are you twelve years old?

I am predisposed to thinking that sufficient information has been provided on this matter.

C'mon nigger. You're suppose to do that shit on Tumblr and Reddit.

I don't hate Milo. I just think that at this point, he is completely predictable and boring.

It's a professional operation. A bad circus that comes to town.

At this point, we can thank him for cur stomping SJWs, but I don't really give a shit anymore.

I agree, but the whole site is getting flooded with redditors so it's not surprising.

How about just not shitting the board up with shitty threads about e-celebs.

Yes, let's just not talk about the Alt-Right, that'll make it go away.
This isn't a thread for fellating someone a minority on Holla Forums loves, this is a thread for figuring out what the answer to the gay Greek BBC-loving Jewish Question is.
Milo is a strategic hurdle for anyone here who is serious about counteracting degeneracy in society, as is anyone who has a message like his and spreads it as he does.

I bet you faggot don't even have pictures of smug animu girls.

I tell you what to do: just point out repeatedly that he is a disgusting faggot who should be thrown in a bog for the sake of hygiene. It's a simple truth nobody can deny. But he enjoys attention, so don't actually go out of your way to tell it to people. Just say it whenever this kike comes up in a conversation.

It's not really 'going out of my way' to make a thread about him. I'm aware that he's an attention whore, but something needs to be done about him, and I'm trying to move a consensus about this fact into a stage that involves tactical planning.
I'll do that, too, but I don't want to turn any conversation that involves him tangentially into a conversation about him. Rather than hijack threads that aren't about him, I've decided to make a thread about him.

Well, here is this thread, and now you know what you should do. And if someone wants to turn the conversation into a discussion of Kikepoils' antics, then just tell them that he is a mentally ill bastard, and you aren't interested in him at all. That way you will even rub salt into the wound.

Okay fair points

I don't take orders from you.
It's not just that I don't want to talk about him, it's that I want him to stop being what he is. Calling him names won't do anything. He thrives on controversy.
What wound?

Yes you do.
You can only cure him with a bullet. Other than that, you'd have to somehow turn away the media's attention from him. You can't really do that, as they love faggots and controversy. He is basically a leech that feeds not on us, but on normalfags's attention. So the best we can try to do is to make him disassociate on us. And that is rather hard.
You wound his "image" by pointing out that he isn't some adorable gay guy we all wuv so much, but some faggot who should be executed. You rub salt into this wound by shutting down the other person's attempt to make the conversation about him.

As I saw Milo, he was a happy opportunist who thought that there was no right-wing contingent of youth until he came across it.

The problem is, he's a disgusting neocon literal faggot (and this is coming from someone who is personally ok with homosexuality but can never forgive race mixing) who dilutes the message (this is why we aren't the alt-right, dilutes the message way too much and associates with literal cucks) and wastes funds on dumb shit. At best, he's only good for PR cuckoldry but the fact of the matter is that the left and their media is full of such outright lies and accuses us of so many things that it doesn't matter anymore. Think of Gamergate for example which Milo was heavily involved in and how no matter how right Gamergaters turned out to be to the point that chat log leaks revealed the entire truth of the affair with incriminating evidence of actual full blown crimes and their lies such as false flagging themselves and accusing Gamergaters of doing it, they still stick to this false narrative despite the overwhelming evidence against them. We only made gains by standing our ground and that's why Milo has to go.

So you're telling me a greek homosexual race-mixer, drug abusing megalomaniac that is jewish and works for kikebart is a conservative reactionary. Are you in favor of every degenerate that votes for Trump.
Milo is probably a left-leaning faggot in reality , the only reason he is on the right is because a degenerate jewish homosexual on the right gets more attention than in the left.

Just the reason that you had to mention that you're homosexual puts you on the same position as Milo. Were you raped like Milo too and then became a homosexual.

As if that matters, he will never change the mind of liberals to vote.

What do you think is more harmful to the hwhite race. A homosexual that can't get children, infiltrates institutions so they teach young people not to form families or a white man that marries a korean or hispanic wife. In the long term. So far homosexual have caused more damage to the white race than some idiot with jungle fever.

I hope you too will get AIDS, just like all the homosexuals. Degenerates, all of you.

Nice Common Cuck meme

Fuck off degenerate

He is a semen slurping semite. Literally nobody here gives 2 shits about him, so why rhe fuck do we need this thread?

Good try cf.

You fucking moron. The Jewish propaganda is the worst, your yellow fever is next, and a tiny percentage of the white population not having kids because they're gay is negligible.

The tendency of homosexuals to be promiscuous and align with the left are far greater social problems than not having kids, although the former two things can either be fixed or pushed to the fringes of society via ostracization. Gay childlessness ALONE is the least of all of the above problems. It's also a demographically immutable problem, because homosexuals are still at the few percentage points of the population that they were a century ago.

Heterosexuals race-mixing or deciding they cannot afford (literally, or out of selfish hedonistic reasons) to not have kids is a much bigger problem because both problems are mutable and growing, and the former adds to the numbers of our enemies.

Milo is probably not significantly Jewish - it doesn't fit his previous background of trying to pass himself off as German. ("Milo Andreas Wagner.") He is almost certainly an opportunistic sociopath (or just a self-loathing pathological liar who built up a glamorous persona to disappear into - haven't decided, personally) who claims to be Jewish without guilt to escape criticism. Of course Jews also routinely do that; but even Jews seem to find Milo's behaviour opportunistic. (Pic related, it's from an older version of his Wikipedia page.)

He is likely a criminal who has been involved in some sort of fraud for which he has not been caught yet - he has too much disposable income for a man who's never had a successful business venture of any kind.

Probably only the homosexuality thing is true about himself, because it's quite difficult to fake being that much of a degenerate. I actually don't think he likes having a fetish for blacks, and elaborately justifies it. His tweets with that guy choking him just felt desperate and empty to me.

Milo is eventually going to get caught out in some kind of massive personal scandal - either financial, or someone is going to dig up some crazy "double life" shit on him, or both.

you're the only one who's new here. first post is always shit

because right now we need all the trump support we get. once the emperor will win, we will deal with this jewish attention whore too