failure of law enforcement begets vigilantes
failure of political leadership begets nationalists

(((far-right)))

And nobody died..

How convenient.

Also

Fucking hell.

Go arrest the mossad or something.

That's pretty iffy. archive.is and archive.li mirrors are still working properly via HTTPS though. Seems like archive.is will redirect to archive.fo, but you can change the .fo to .is in your address bar and it works like it should.

Wondering if they just mis-configured the .fo SSL cert or if someone is trying to spoof the domain.

Mosque bomb lab malfunctioned, far-right blamed before the truth must be memory holed.

German unification day is going to be the target of jihadi terror attacks, the attacks will be blamed on the "far-right". Just watch goys.

Must be Brit/pol/

Going to work miracles.

HARRIS
DO IT AGAIN
HARRIS
HARRIS
DO IT AGAIN

I'm the OP. I hope I didn't post some browser hijacked archive link. I'm new I posted before without archiving and got banned, so this time I just clicked one of the other archived links and erased the last part of the url and went from there. I am no tech security expert. Nor a l33t hax0r.

Germans are starting to wake up, jews and traitors will be targeted too if we will redpill them on jude.

Yeah we know you should lurk at least 3 years before posting your first time, general rule.

How does it feel to be a stooge of the eurocrat police state ambitions? Do you think killing a few immigrants is going to make everyone just give up laws and peace and shit and join some poorly defined nationalist uprising?

liverpool blitz best day of my life

RWDS

Soon we`ll see pipebombs go off on kebab markets.

Imans being kidnapped and tortured to death.

Traitorous politicians being killed.

RWDS
pls nsa no bully

How does far right bomber Harris keep getting away with this?

just adding https works like it should
op was a faggot by not having an encrypted initial connexion

I'm honestly hoping for the big one to happen at some point here, would have suspected it would be France or Eastern Europe.

With this huge shitwave of migrants in Europe, things are inevitably going to escalate into an open race war and an attack from the far-right against muslims would be a first major psychological threshold to cross.

The shitskins have gotten bold, they see the weakness and impotence of the European governments in dealing with them as they openly proclaim their plans of conquest and colonization as well as the masses' inability to get off their hands and put up even vocal resistance. Things would be better for them if they had waited until they were approaching the majority population levels, but fortunately muzzies aren't known for their patience or foresight.

Despite the amount of brainwash that has saturated the west for generations, you can't reprogram the basic instincts. Once some Frenchman decides 'enough, fuck it' and McVeigh's an apartment complex of these vermin in revenge for Nice/Paris, there'll be the usual fanfare from the media and ZOG and the lemming public about these ebil nazi white terrorists, but a small portion of the population will think 'good, finally they got what was coming to them' and the psychological taboo of violently killing the enemies of your race/nation will crack.

It'll agitate the muslims even further and leading to even greater attacks and vice versa. The government will be as impotent to stop us as it is to stop the muslims, and we're on the inevitable path to open racial war. Things will break down, people will begin openly turning against the system due to it's treason and protection of shitskins at the expense of whites and turn to the radical nationalists as a more legitimate leaders of the nation.

The Day of the Rope is coming.

Most likely a false flag by the antifa and/or secret intelligence.

The problem is we can fear Soros will literally help the far left to be armed, and they'll take side with muslims. Medias throughout the West will make it like : "Oh wow far right is trying to exterminate poor mudlsimes, quick we must help the (((RESISTANCE)))".

I can already see it. And (((who))) will be perfectly happy to see muslims and white catholics to exterminate each others… ?

Muslims are racist motherfuckers, unless you're an arab they want you dead.

They won't let whitey work with them unless he prays to Allah twice a day and is a devout muslim, and when he does that they'll choose him to be a patsy and make bombs and deliver them.

You can't avoid dealing with the 5th column.
We won't win by whining about how victimized we are but by offering a solution.

You're quite right user, I didn't even notice the original link wasn't https:// good catch.

goy…

And solution is to give Brussels the excuse they crave for? I'm glad this "deus vult, race war now" posturing is just a violence fantasy. You guys actually think our enemy is incompetently flailing around and Islamic terrorism is bug instead of a feature.

I have that enabled. The point that made is the original link isn't , it's . Something with archive.fo is fucked up and when HTTPS Everywhere switches from http to https it breaks the cert somehow.

Bah, they'll be no real threat. I mean those bloated wailing fleshpiles from unis will be more of a danger to each other than to us.

Hell the muslims might even do it for us. You read the Turner Diaries? There's a scene where they put a nigger enclave under siege and eventually cleanse it, finding that the niggers cannibalized the whites dumb enough to side with and board up with them after the food ran out.

Hey you learn something new everyday. Thank all of you. Now I'm glad I didn't wait to lurk for 3 years.

Dubs confirm DOTR is incoming!!!
RWDS

Couple dubs in this thread so far.

Lot of dubs in this thread.

It's always samdniggers.

Just how much gasoline are they gonna pour on this fire before the Germans strike back?

this

A mosque near where I used to live had an martial arts school on the top floor.
It was a mosque/"sport club" for kebabs.
They are using these places to train and store weapons. About time they blow themselves up!

Please elaborate on why you think this is so.

There is a very vocal fraction of polacks here that seems to belive the powers that be are made up of one clique with one common goal and a concrete plan.

Even in medival times political power was divided in practice.
You had several strata of royalty competing against each other for influence within the same state. Those held common interest against merchants and chambers of crafts and still forged alliances across this border to out a rival within the same team.

You have people that support immegration because they directly make money of it.
You have religious cucks that can't allow themselves to think differently.
You have people that lament the displacement but see no alternative to our demographic problems.
You have opportunists that support whatever gets them ahead and chose to ignore or are too dumb to see the consequences of their actions.

We see bluepilled normies buying into this shit against their own best interest every day.
Many of those are neither ideologs nor stupid.

Why do you think our politicians are radically different to those?
They grew up going through the same school curriculums and watching the same pozz on TV that we did.
When watching them debate, it is obvious that most of them are within 1 std deviation from the mean IQ wise.
Unless of course you assume they play dumb on purpose.

Just in case you are just stupid/uninformed and not intentionally shilling, all the competition is going on for the bread crumbs the (((elites))) leave for their shabbos goys.

The game of medieval alliances ended long time ago.

Drunken fist.

Could this be related to the whole D.A.K 10.16.10 thing?

That hardly looks like a bomb strike. Looks more like a small fire took place. Like, someone lit a bag of dogshit on fire or threw a babby molotov. I've seen "palestine missiles" make more of an impact.

LET LOOSE THE FROGS OF WAR!!!
PRAISE KEK
KEK SHALL GRANT US TOTAL ARYAN VICTORY!!!
hWHITE MAN SHALL SPREAD THE WORD OF KEK AMONG THE STARS
UNTOLD WORLDS WILL BE SUBJUGATED IN THE NAME OF KEK
BINARY STARSYSTEMS SHALL BE THE HOME OF HIS INTERGALACTIC TEMPLES
OUR SHITPOSTING SHALL LEAD TO RWDS
RWDS SHALL LEAD TO FORTRESS EVROPA
FORTRESS EVROPA SHALL LEAD TO A hWHITE WORLD
A hWHITE WORLD SHALL LEAD TO A WHITE GALAXY
SPILL THE BLOOD OF THE SUBHUMANS IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HIM
HAIL HITLER

Based Bomber Harris did it again.

Look -
i won't deny powerful people colluding for mutual benefit.
Nor will i deny that their benefit is often to the detriment of everyone else,
or that this is often enough illegal,
or that it is the ruthless that get propelled to the top, meaning many of them just don't give a shit about consequences,
or that disproportionally many of them are jews which makes them even more indifferent to consequences imposed onto others.

That is just what one would expect to happen.

But that is still a very far cry from EVERYONE with power working along the same set of goals.
Just think about how such a constellation could ever come into being in the first place. It is ridiculusly unlikely.

Please tell me something like the following would be me strawmanning and not what you actually think of as sound reasoning:

Of course that's what's happening, you create a problem so you can present the "solution" you want to implement.
No one wants to give up freedom or privacy, but if it's to "prevent terrorism", "stop Islamist", etc., then, well, what choice do we have?
It's the strategy of tension, lefties have been aware of that since at least the 60s.

Yeah, sure.

Is that Electric Retard? I haven't seen that shit in years.

Ok at this point i'm out.

Evil masterminds plotting the enslavement of european peoples does fit all data.
But please note that this is the only answer they could come up with within the constraints of moral framework fits it just as well.

As would a dozend other explanations.
That's not sufficient as proof.

It is.
Comfy huh?

Fullshit. Looks like some shitty incinderiary device, probably set by Antifa as a false flag for more money.

…HEY IMAM… WATCHA DOIN?!

You must kill them in such numbers they flee back from Europe. You need to kill all (((establishment))) and (((civic nationalist))). When muslim population rise above 20-25% they start takeover. 3 way war ensures: muslims, nationalist, globalist (((goverment))) who wants to keep status quo.

Dont fool yourself that half measures can save you. It will only slow inevitable.

If that kind of """"""explosion"""""" happened in fron of a church, the media wouldn't have bothered to cover it.

This.
Also if they truly didn't want nationalism to rise, they are fucking retarded for completely disregarding and actively disenfranchising people that aren't ultra liberal cucks.

Wow, the hacker known as Krautchan is really stepping his game up. What an awful terrorist.

There's absolutely know way this could be Antifa or just Alohas snackbarring prematurely. After all, the media is saying it isn't them and the media would never lie. Especially not the German media who worked tirelessly to honestly and openly report on migrant-induced violence and sexual assault in the past.

Same old story (if not false flag).

The German people snapped before do to the resentment caused by the Treaty of Versailles.

The German people are beginning to snap now do to the immigrants so much so that Merkel is already crying at the polls.

It's only a matter of time now.

Odd to use explosives however. It's very out of character for the right wing in Germany.

Oh it was the Antifa btw
They attacked the mosque because moslems are anti-semites and oppress women.

You can't make this shit up

German source
archive.fo/fRrUh

Oh it seems to be a fake, ignore this

Kebabs were probably making bombs in the Mosque and it exploded prematurely.

Really makes you think about the feasibility of making something like that up, doesn't it?

The "own most of the money" part was the hint you should've taken. We are working off of months at minimum reading material, summarizing it in a spoonfeeding post is downright impossible. You are asking the impossible. Money masters, princes of the yen, even introductory lessons as to how fractional reserve banking works, all are mandatory reading material for understanding the monetary jew. History of the fed is also a good place to start. If you believe we can just shove hundreds of hours of reading instantly into your soft newfag noggin you are sorely mistaken.

In other words, some mudslime's bombs went off accidentally or false flag since IIRC most of the "far right" in Germany is different levels of police spying on each other much like the WN movement in the US.

Bingo.