It went all according to Kekkaku

archive.is/vyQxe
Trump Staffer on Halfchan(he's legit because he correctly predicted every element of Trump's Immigration speech while we was pretending to soften) said that the debate went all according Kekkaku.

Apparently the entire point of this debate was to project Dominance/Strength and then next debate will be about calm specific policy. This also more or less proves that halfchan is unofficially integrated into Trump's campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuckchan is more like integrated into Shillary's campaign at the moment.

Also even i could predict what's Trump is going to say word to word since he just repeated same message he says every single debate over and over again.

It's just a mix of shitposting, actual shills, and retarded cucks that think posting in cuckchan is cool and hip.

I could predict it too. Moderates watched the first debate, Trump presented himself as a balanced guy.

You forgot the goons, current year cuckchan is full of fucking goon pedophile filth.

how retarded do you have to be?

At least it serves as a WALL, that those goons rarely cross to get here.

Exactly what I thought. Trump is smart and an expert in persuasion. If he's not tearing her to shreds there's a reason for it, and it's almost certainly related to the fact that there's more than debate to do so. Good to know what that reason was.

(Checked)
Trump did very good, some people just had outrageous expectations for the first debate. Seeing as the entire debate was 100% created by jews, ran by jews, hell the moderator was a nigger jew hybrid, he did above my expectations. But most of these cucks are shills.

And even when the goons do get here they act like they're still on cuckchan and don't know we can smell a shill by the scent of his circumcised jew shlong.

You have to admit that a good deal of them want to gas the kikes.

Hopefully after Trump wins and Rowdy Gowdy is attorney general he can take down the Goons will all the information that we've passed onto him.

Trumps eats fart

You're never ever getting that $10 back.

I wonder if they pay shills more on cuckchan than here, because the audience of cuckchan is bigger than ours.

But at the same time we were labeled as "the most trolly" website on the internet.

Trump just needs to get rid of Rubio's ghost so he stops drinking water.

I noticed something about the water thing though.

Trump drank water at least 10 times, while Hillary didn't made a single fucking gulp. Probably because the anti-cough medicine might wear off from drinking cold water.

We should make a stink about the flag pin.

Is that code for codeine and cocaine?

But he didn't, were you even listening?

He's nervous. Or at least he wants his opponent to think he is.

More like meth and vallium.

Actually, Trump was incredibly low energy for himself. His tie was a mess, he drank water like fucking hydration machine, he responded nervously to a lot of things, he didn't know what words to choose about his taxes, he said "i agree with Hillary" at least three times, and admitted he will support Hillary if she wins.

A total disaster, incredibly low on energy for such "believer in all forms of energy", as Donald. Shillary came prepared, he didn't prepare, probably was fooled by her health. He needs more energy for the next debate, and better argumentation, since his opponent attacks him lowly, and he treats her as a an old friend. Maybe entire Hillary's health thing was to catch Trump off guard on debates, so he will not treat her with disrespect and will believe she's almost dead and needs constant medical attention, so he will lower his defence.

I hope he won't fuck up second and third debates like this one.

Hillary drinks 'thickened water'.

Seriously google it. Its for people with gross old people problems.

Why not Holla Forums tho?

Too small numbers.

Only a dumb trafficking trader would taste his own product, Bill might it maybe.

lads you haven't checked my post

Granted, it was pretty fucking impressive but.

CHECKED

none of this matters

Clinton definitely had a strong first attack with the taxes and his other controversies. However the majority of the time Hillary just spent it attacking Trump and none of her "policies" were that laid out well, she just used politispeak and basically said nothing about her plans.

Trump has a possibility to come back from this strong and looking stronger in the next two debates.

Look I want trump to win.

But he really needs to step up his game. There was so many opportunities for him to actually give it to her like saying how it was her who started the Obama birthed rumor.
Or talk about how curbing illegal immigration will help with jobs and the lower class.

When gun get bought up and she starts using retarded language like "military style assault weapons" he could have smashed her with facts.

If it were any of the meme e celebs like milo or crowder hillary would have been shaking on stage.

But she just stood there the whole time with a smug look on her face while he talked himself up instead of making a point.

then why do you want him to use all of his ammunition in the initial skirmish

trump doesn't need to do anything

when will you people learn that you have no influence over the course of election. all is pre-ordained by kek.

Trump was always going to win. He's still going to win. Nothing has changed.

Get ready to win.

Testing the waters?

There is only going to be three of them and it's hillary clinton. There is an unlimited amount of ammo against her.

Shit the stuff on isis. She kept saying she has a plan and it would have been perfect for him to attack her for arming the "moderate" syrian rebels who had a truce with isis.

Likewise, he could have hit her on the Clinton Foundation when she was jabbing at his tax returns. He could have invoked Bill when she was jabbing at him for misogyny at the end.

It was actually a pretty weak display, like he's pulling his punches. Or he's throwing the fight.

Not to mention when the moderator was trying to fuse stop and search as racial profiling. It's crime profiling, jackass. If blacks don't like getting random searched, they should stop breaking the law so damn much.

This.

Jesus christ she gave him so much ammo and he didn't take any of it.

Oh I'm sexism and against women? How's that little girl you defended the pedophile?

Has bill ever invited you on the logical express?

I hope so. It does feel a bit like that due to his poor performance.

He was like a completely different person and may have put on a weak show to begin with. There were times were he got the energy back though so I can't be too sure. It feels like he was going in blind against Hillary who had been coached and trained for months against him.

Actually we were often mentioned as the worst of the worst in the underground internet community. You could also use the slogan that codemonkey gave to Holla Forums, which is "the Darkest Reaches of the Internet". The problem with paying to shill here is that we can spot a shill from a mile away while blindfolded.

Reminder that vice president debate will be ongoing soon. What's your trust in Pence?

He will be debating against this guy btw.

He's the Wojack to Trump's Pepe. So, low energy.

Cuckservative to the core so he'll be the least controversial and boring.

He's also got a much more even-keel personality, so he's probably going to turn in an absolutely average debate performance. He'll probably beat weak-ass Kaine, but he's not going to wow anyone.

He spoke way more than Clinton. I don't know about you, but when I talk a lot, I get pretty thirsty.

It did sound like he had the sniffles though. The weather is changing so that's probably the reason why.

He's a good public speaker, but he also has a rural appeal which will overpower Kaine's sleaziness much like Biden vs. Ryan in 2012.

Where did this come from? What is your basis for asserting this?
Do you have digits or Egyptian references to back up this assertion?

seemed more like he was luring Clinton into a false sense of security than anything.

Sometimes you need to repeat yourself when your nation is composed of a good hundred million low IQ retards.

Thanks Obama. And weaponized culture destroying Marxism.

Trump dominated the first half of the debate. I think the birther question flustered him because he started rambling after that.

you blend right in

He lost last night debate was that part of the plan?

Of course!

He maaaaay have intentionally did a weak performance so Hillary has her guard down and really schlong her in the second and/or third debate like Billy Fischer did to that Russian Grandmaster that he totally mind broke.

That's what I figured.
Normies will pay most attention and remember most clearly the last debate.

First debate: Establish ground game, throw out red meat to base and blue collar. Let Hilary blow her infertile load early.

Second debate: Policy policy policy. Strong solid and detailed while Shillary shills. Even if third debate cancelled, he is seen as presidential with plan

Third debate:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Governor vs Governor. Peer vs Peer.

Pence outclasses Kaine in every way. It will be a boring but solid win for Pence.

When strong, appear weak, when weak, appear strong. If Trump knows what hes doing he will be utilizing the arts of deception and war to their fullest now and in the coming weeks.

Many normies had never seen Trump in action, they quite literally thought he was insane and dumb. He came off as balanced and strong. He also had the clear upper hand on policy, to a hilarious degree. I honestly had bought into the lie that Hillary would be some policy expert due to her legal experience, but all she could do was refer people to her website and spew clickbait slander at Trump. I was pretty surprised.

Hillary's biggest problem is turnout. Leftists always short circuit when confronted with this because they are programmed to simply avoid it. This debate did nothig to get Hillary-leaners or democrat-leaners out to vote. Trump's performance reduced the fear of the same people, so they won't be as motivated to vote against him.

Even the Illuminati talks with Halfchan m8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/page/1/

They talk with them because they're 10 times as large as we are.

frogposters OUT tbh lad

He went backwards last night. We have to admit it. His performance was lacking in focus and discipline. I don't think debating is his style. I suspect that he'll go backward in the polls as a result of all this.

go back to brit/pol/

U wot m8

Debates won him the primaries, and they'll win him the election.

The madman brought up the fucking Federal Reserve in a presidential debate

(checked)
user pls

CTR has been really fucking annoying for the past 24 hrs

Maybe it's the same thing that other guy way back then did to reference water-gate.

Brace for the "new" tactic soon: Calling Holla Forums a hugbox and showing off their obvious shill bans. This shit happens in cycles nowadays.

Proof? I just found out about thickened water a week ago. My grandpa had a stroke and now he would choke if he drank anything else. Hillary doesn't seem that frail. Even if you chalk up her apparent fitness at the debate to a strong drug cocktail you have to admit she is almost fully functional or a drug cocktail wouldn't achieve those results. I remain skeptical as to WHAT health problems she really has. The balance thing and weird seizure like episodes are undeniable but that doesn't mean she has all of the complications that are being speculated about.

Whether she needs thickened water or not, Trump should unironically let her talk more next debate. Let her tire herself out. Ideally on topics she doesn't like. So when something comes up that she doesn't like let her talk. Then when something she is well prepared for comes up interrupt her a lot (again). He needs to pick his moments wisely so whoever the next moderator will be lets him get away with the interruptions that really matter. He also needs to keep his damage control short. Whether he can clearly defend himself is less important the less time it takes up. Example: Birth certificate. He rambled on and on about that when it really wasn't favorable for him to give it any attention at all.

just like anyone, he must pursue the truth.
then, he must come to hard realizations.
then, he must form society based on that foundation, attempting to meet the mark.

1) where is the target?
2) how do i strike it?

Is it just me or did it look like Batman vs The Joker on stage. On one side was the hero we need and on the other was a smiling, psychotic agent of destruction. I think that Batman could have done better, but The Joker was on full display for the world to see, the soulless abyss of her eyes wasn't softened at all by her vapid creepy smile.
Just remember the Dark Knight will rise above this.

Kek smite this heretic.

Time for the Batman pic. Someone post it, I'm not at home.

The Joker is chaos.
Hillary is more like some cunt villian, the plant lady or whatever

Because he is smarter and more well informed on this matter than trump