Fuck, marry, kill: jewess edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ann3frank/videos/535295016830023/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill: any and all of them t b h

this

smh tbh fam

Fuck #2, Kill #1, Marry #3.

Shit tier thread though. Literally cuckchan tier tbhqfam.

same for me tbh
Sage

How does that make you feel?

Bitch whire kike is streaming till 2018

facebook.com/ann3frank/videos/535295016830023/

BITCH LASAGNE

*bitch whore kike

I feel nothing now

Open bob and pee vagene

15 years old and roasted to hell

Dropped

Fuck 1, 2 and 3.

Black Mirror is normalfag-tier trash. Only good episode was the 15 Million Merits and Nosedive

this really is turning into 4/b/

Bad goy

The easiest question in my life since do you want a BJ?

Marry cos she is perfect (but she's dyke so I can't)

Fuck cos she's a 9/butterface whore

Kill cos HIV

Halfchan hasn't this kind of threads the only threads you will find it's about traps and rate traps

criminally underrated

GET OUT OF HERE ALREADY!!!!!

Eww sucking pimples

WTF cant unsee this

Why'd you want to unsee her?

Roz is a camwhore, I dont like camewhores

roz is a freak, agatha is adorable

For god sake, Halloween passed 2 months ago take out your mask already

Agasa tan doesn't approve this gaymaker

Reporting this shit for being offensive

Oh come on. You can just tell she'd be an absolute beast in bed. Unlike Agatha who'd probably just lie there not knowing what expression to pull.

Que?

This Mac Ann a whore tbqh

Kill all

That's the magic of Agatha her clumsy expressions when you manhandling her Ohh user what are you doing to me thinking about Agatha how I suppose to deal with this urges of defiled her

In spics language VIH SIDA I guess

well rozelli would be equally confused, but unlike agatha she'd probably be grabbing for you and awkwardly trying to find the most crazy position

Not even on same league user fucking Agatha it's like a legendary achievement and I know that you know it, let me make an analogy fucking with Roz it's like enter into the ghetto, fucking with Agatha it's like discover a new civilization of naked women

Oh come on. I can't believe you prefer boring fucks because it gives you some feeling of a trophy (protip: it's don't).

whos this

rozelli

Ok I hope you can understand visualize this two scenarios
1st scenario Posting:
-Hey guys I just fuck roz and was crazy
Replies
-Yeah right- -lying bitch-
Post pics of you fucking her
Replies: -Ewww- -disgusting- -fucking a whore good luck with your new friend herpes- -I'll be ashamed to fuck her- -how much you pay-
2d scenario Posting:
-Hey guys I just fuck Agatha and was weird
Replies:
-Yeah right- -lying bitch-
Post pics of you fucking her
Replies: -Nooo this cannot be- -she was so pure- -mooooar- -how- -green text please-

Tell me user really you still pick Rozelly?

Ur mom

more like pozelli tbh

She needs to go back to the jew factory to get her face mask readjusted.

Isn't that Ben Shapiro's sister?

Yes she's like doll the dream come true

What a hot little roastie.

correct

Except that I don't care about bragging on the internet whom I fugged. I understand that Agatha has shitloads of beta orbiters, unlike Rozelli, but fact is, Rozelli, for the pure experience, would be better. Also the whole "disgusting" "enjoy your herpes" is guaranteed to come from beta orbiters of Agatha and similar girls who can't handle that there are other better, more purely sexually attractive women out there who don't even bother with the retarded "pure maiden" larping, and are rather at terms with their sexuality.

WHERE OH GOD WHERE DOES ONE GET SUCH A PERFECT GF

thats sammy classic sonic fan?

she plays devil may cry like a fucking pro

FUCK ME MAN HOW CAN ONE WOMAN BE SO PERFECT

Rozelli? Ok ok I give you the ((((pure experience)))) which is figurative cos we don't know, but sexually attractive there's no such thing you're attractive or you don't maybe she is crazy at sex but that doesn't matter because you have to close your eyes cos if you opened you're going to see the real life cinematic of left 4dead 2 when the witch it's over you that's creep as fuck meanwhile with Agatha everything it's at your own pace looking her adorable loli face and teasing her well developed body come on user just tell me

samefaging this hard to give relevance to the acne tits just imagine her butt full of pimples

Rozelli's face is adorable. Good job picking the pic where her hair is wet (she often takes pics right after getting out of shower fyi)

maybe for deadbeats like you. shes the most bland one out of the lot. also she has no clue how to pace herself on "content" and just sold her self out. funny how history repeats all the time and i see a repeat in process with her.

again clearly you're not rating girls on their actual quality, but how well they are at keeping up celebrity status. and then you say that I have shit taste who am interested only in genuinity.

Same thing you orbiter.
Yes I do, you don't see it because your an obsessed orbiter. She charges way to much for her content for what it is and is shit doing requests. You can find a better girl to orbit on a normal cam site.

This is officially one of the saddest arguments I've ever seen.

Both of you, kill yourselves. Now.

Kek you your sight is bad pal she's ugly like poverty in africa

Now your new nickname it's THE WITCHER

Really wow that's interesting

No I'm not rating rozelli as a camwhore. I'm rating her as a girl in general.

Real women don't camwhore user, only dead end women with no future camwhore because they want to be "independent".

That's right, rozelli is fucking up her life. Doesn't make her a bad person tho, she can still get herself out. But camwhoring itself doesn't make her a bad person.

Imagine if you yourself camwhored. Imagine if your parents and friends found out about it. Imagine if your boss found out or if you had kids, your kids or wife find out.. What if later after you find the women you love and have kids, one day some one shows them how much of a money hungry attention whore you where and they show your wife. Imagine if you where a kid who found out his dad or mother camwhored. Imagine your friends trying to look up and finding old video of your camwhoring mother.
You get it now? Camwhoring dose not make you a bad person to YOURSELF or the people fapping to you but for everyone that dose not fap to you it dose. Do you think whores end up living good lives or being good people?
She fucked up big time by going to far, i even told her to just play the innocent girl and if she was to go overboard like she did don't get her friend involved. She told me she will take my advice "with a grain of salt" well I'm glad she did because now and in the future she shitty life and its pitfalls will supply me with all of her own salt.

I would fuck a girl who camwhored, but I wouldn't marry her.

M, F, K

I don't care about that, really. She's screwing over folks who are actually buying her shit. Buying vids from a camwhore is what is shameful here, camwhoring itself… I don't care.

Hot but still not marry material

Marry one hundred times

Do you think she have big areolas? Her jew tits was massive afterall

I cant believe I wanted to fug that jewess at one point. That appearance not to mention that roast beef vagina makes me feel sick. When the fuck is Holla Forums going to exterminate the jews already??

Wut?

No I don't think so cos always see white snow skin on every careless slip but she's growing fast and she know it

come on her flaps are quite meaty and not worn out at all. that right there is the peak outie performance, and that shit feels great on your dick

You could marry one and just not tell anyone.

Pic I am including could easily fool people.

about 15-20% of israel is russians who aren't jewish at all but immigrated because they had one jewish relative somewhere, so entire families used that as an excuse to flee soviet union

This.
Israel's jews aren't Jewish by any measure. They're only "Jewish"

Only idiots thought this was hot.

Good thing she didn't attention whore all of Holla Forums and get away with it. Oh, wait…

Wouldn't even fuck her with the three bag treatment. One for her face, one for mine, and one for the poor bastard that walked in on it.

Oh my god i never seen such a rotten beef and I am a butcher

So this thread is over and Agatha prevail that's good