Tfw New Year's Eve and i have no friends to go out with

Same here OP

Nice dubs!

you're totally the only person on Holla Forums to have that problem OP

for the past few years ive been sleeping at 10/11 on new years. and i put my fan to max settings so i dont hear any fireworks or loud noises outside. It is sad as fuck but it makes me feel better than staying awake and knowing i'm missing out on all the fun. I'd rather sleep in bliss and pretend it is just another day.

OH HEY SELF PITY THREAD GUIZE

Hey, it's New Year's Eve!
The whole planet has a party!
I'm not invited.

I have friends who i hate and an ex who i would happily strangle.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

kennedi check em

BE yourself. Pretend you're too badass for everyone else. Eventually they'll believe it and look up to you more often

That's you and your life.

What are you getting at? Just be yourself while at the same time pretend to be too badass

cons - literally none
pros - some girl usually get drunk af and end up with train run on her happen few times

This is bs tbh, if you don't go to the club on new years eve you're a mega loser (like i am)
t. german

its a slav thing Hans Führer, yea some people go out. but majority gather group of friends and go to someone house everyone bring food and drinks and basically its a small house party with close friends. no bs this is how shit work here.

you have no friends here either, so why bother posting this pussy thread?

its cool user you are among friends here

No he's not, you all hate eachother

You poles really are primitive people desu

why will i hate a fellow social outcast ?

why would you need friends when you have brothers in mind on this site, all across the globe.

>tfw when your only (((friends))) are commies from canada and pedos from romania

srpski here, I can confirm
I was even invited to my aunt's place. My mother and sisters went but I declined as my cousin would make fun of my autistic habits when drunk and normies would drink and sing and I don't like either of those things so I would just awkwardly sit there and wait time to pass

thats depressing

We'll be friends tonight fuckers

WHY ARE YOU ENABLING THAT SHIT?

at least you're not that lonely soul who doesn't even know how to find other losers on the internet
happy new year

It's alright user. All of us are just like you.
I'd say try a video game?