Illary using earpiece during the debate

Were earpieces allowed for the debate?
Because Illary was sure using one.
No wonder she looked distracted during some of her responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a mike. watch the debate video: they both have mikes.

But they had mics on their podiums.

The mike is on the chest you retarded cuck.

Bulletproof vest. She probably still had an earpiece, but it doesn't take up most of your torso.

Shit you're right.
Why the fuck did they have mics on the podium then?

For show.

Actually hang on.
The wire is clearly heading up her spine. That's absurd for the clip on mic which was placed on her jacket breast.

OP is a moron. They had mices on their chest and podium to ensure proper audio.

I might be a moron, but at least I didn't see mice on the candidates.

Seriously though, think about how that cable, clearly visible at the base of her neck, would have to travel to reach the location of the microphone.

Her mic's unit would be attached to her waist.

did think it was strange how he touched her back twice, almost like he felt something something strange

what a smart motherfucker

Maybe he was trying to turn it off.

its either an exoskeleton or one of those tiny receivers in her ear that you have to wear a conductive necklace with a transmitter attached to use. someone posted a good webm in the earpiece threads from her debate a week or so ago but i never saved it

Here's a pic of it from 9/11. I suppose it could be the same thing.

How do you think she came up with those zingers

Yes, she had an earpeice

Only way she could be that much on top. She had peoples will laptops and internets feeding her info

So donald wasnt' debating her. He was debating her TEAM. She was just the fleshy parrot in the middle

i was meaning this one
you tube.com/watch?v=NdoPzOVtUd8

She has a mic on her chest and so does trump

but we need a pic of her right ear

Nice video. He doesn't get the credit he deserves.

An image of the back of the neck would be most telling.

she kept her hair low, to hide the mic

they know what kind of shit storm the last time she got into, when people saw the ear peice

this way, she has plausible deniability

no earpiece

see

clearly exoskeleton
fucking cyborg

He was trying to find the emergency shutdown switch

It wasn't Hillary at the debate, it was a double. The real Hillary fed her answers via the earpiece. This was done so she wouldn't pass out under the bright lights and shit herself on stage.

No man, this kind of insanity needs strong proof.

Look at her eye movements when she was speaking. Look at the cadence and hesitation when she was giving answers. She was being fed answers remotely.

Congratulations America! You will have the first disabled president in history! Setting a milestone for inclusivity to the world.

Mentally disabled.

Haha, I noticed that too.

HE RAPED HER LIVE ON TELEVISION
HOW IS DRUMPF ALLOWED TO DO THAT

She was a mess.

Trips confirm mess

Those trips don't lie.

Don't forget that this event was rigged in Clinton's favor, so if she did have an earpiece, the cameras would be positioned and angled in a way that would not make such a device visible. This woman is vile.

Exoskeleton Confirmed

During the debate you can see her demeanor change after Trump started to ignore the moderator.

She was either reciting memorized lines or she was repeating what she was hearing.

Quit shilling this shit. It was technically her on stage, just a more drugged up, robot version.

Maybe dubs man here is right. Maybe it was exoskeleton under there.

Not gonna lie though it was pretty great the times they both just ignored Lester and banted at each other.
ILLerys bants were clearly being fed into her ear though.

Them bantz were so good, can't stump the Trump!

Here is good picture of it. We must get this trending!

Also should get word to Trump so he could bust Hillary in the next debate.

This type of well-poisoning should be bannable.

I have been saying since day 1. Look at the the fist minutes of here Greensboro speech. You can literally see how she's listening when she talk about personal information of the people that set up the rally.

Look at the two earpieces. I think it's quite possible that she uses an earpiece that is tailor made for her ear, extra small and uses the latest technology. The things marked green have this plastic / plastic + makeup look. Just doesn't look right.

Can we get more high def pics of her ear?

Again, that's just the light. Why would she use those when she can use vid related?
You guys making these stupid images doesn't help us.

Listen to the idiot talking. Put a rice grain in your ear and have it bang against you eardrum. Then tell us what it's like. Also this is very susceptible to all kinds of interference. The clicking sound you hear when a cell is near a speaker for example. Also we're talking about a 70 yo woman.

Put a timestamp on it from the debate, I slowed it down to 0.25 and HD'd it, still see only light, especially on the left ear.

The right ear is more covered with the hair and in the dark, so this is somewhat flimsy.

Why are you so emotionally invested in your dumb picture of the light shining off her earlobe?

I thought he want her to start coughing.

Yea, I threw together a video about it.
Who the fuck knows?

People will just write it off as a Microphone pack, but the microphones were attached to podium/wireless and wireless equipment can be seen behind the podiums.

I wish someone could sneak in with a radio frequency jammer and shut that cunt up.

This a photo that has basically the same angle. Overlay the ear from the screencap it's a perfect fit. It looks like the ear in the photo is much deeper and it isn't just because of the lightning. Also notice this little thingy on top of the screencap ear. To me this looks like she has some thin inlay in the ear. And the little thingy could be the antenna.

She's already dead.

I agree, looks very fishy

I see it, very suspicious. This needs to be publicly addressed, this is massively cheating if this cunt can't even think of her own answers. Frisk her and have someone check her ears and clothes for wires or devices.

yep

What are angles

Wait
She was given the questions ahead of time
Why would she need an earpiece?

There was no earpiece tonight. Even if there had been, we certainly wouldn't see it.

The earpeice meme is from people who want Hillary to be this super mastermind and brain damaged bint not able to stand and hold her bowles at the same time.
So its clear that Hillary must be a puppet and not the one running the show, at which point you have to ask why the focus on Hillary and not the master?
Which then gets back to muh Hillary is mastermind evil.

People are shit on here or shills trying to D&C with it.

Made a mistake in the first video. Opacity of the overlay picture was still at 50%. Now you can see it more clearly. You can see how the earpiece is making a small bulge above the earring.

Searching for wires

She often gets confused and need to be reminded of things

no, it's actually simple, Chaim.

Soros and the saudies and the kikestablisment want her to be president, since they have 30+ years of deals together.

problem is, she is disintegrating, and it is too late to change horse now.

so all her support staff are running rampant to make her seem like a functioning human being.

but all the diazepan in the world, all the catheters, all the ear pieces… she is falling apart.

but they just need her to stand upright until the 8th, after that she can be hooked to a life support for all they care, they just need her "signature" on whatever crap they want to push trough.

The only ones saying she is falling apart are you, Trump is sick, low energy now, maybe he should just sit out?
Sure was drinking a lot of water last night and not doing too well with standing still.

We've had a guy missing chunks of his brain three different times in the white house, women running the country 5 times.
This just settles it all into one nice package.

Now actual talk with you and not Trump talk.
Those deals already exist and are undr the purview of Congress, it will take you a while going through the archives, but you can find each one.
To repeal them require 2/3rds of Congress voting them out then Trump to say yes.
Or a SCOTUS ruling of 5/4 against for others.

Further, any treaty is actually unassailable without a constitutional convention, All treaties are the highest law in the land, our word over riding everything.
So those can't be gotten rid of, just renegotiated, ehnce why Trump wants to renegotiate NAFTA in talks, not disspel or ignore it.
As further parts go, these other countries still have full leverage they have had for thpast 60 years, kill squads, money, and resources, that has not changed, with most of the stuff not happening until next Jubillee (patterns patterns patterns, it all keeps working out).
What you will be very sad to see is that Trump or not changes very little, especially when you start seeing Trump becoming any other politician as he realzies there is no difference of the ruler and it may as well jus t be labeled meat vessel for American spirit.
Which makes sense for everybody becoming ghostly at the end,

This is no better than the MSM using an orange filter on Trump.

Stage 1: denial

This is low energy bait.
Here's a free (You) out of pity.

Sweet, you and dubs from somebody posting the first time, I'm honored user.

AWESOME FIND FAM

WHY IS THIS SHIT NOT GETTING MORE ATTENTION?!

Mike Tyson?

Can you give us the 2 pics side by side with some explanation?

Why is this sliding?!?!?!

Pic from debate
The other is a glamour shot off the web. As you can see from the video, the angle is basically the same.

Imho it looks like there is something in her ear. Also this little thing on top of the ear, what it is? It's certainly not hair. It casts a shadow. I think it's possible that it is some thing like But of course better. Lets not forget she has the access to the newest technology and the means to buy it.

Yeah, there is definitely something in there.

Compared to debate pic

Bump

Don't let this thread die. Great evidence here.

Top fucking KEK.

We should try to DDOS her website next debate.

DDoS her radio.

But FBI-kun, we never do anything illegal here.

but if you manage to feed a bunch of static into her ear it will be fucking hilarious how she will be unable to hear shit :^)

i mean dossing the radio dossing a website does nothing

bump