Video of ONLY Lester Holt

SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS NIGGER HIS OWN PODIUM

Here is a video of only the dialog that Lester Holt said during the debate. When you only look at what he says it is incredibly easy to see how biased he was and how most of the questions were targeted against Trump. While NONE of the questions were targeted against Hillary Clinton.

Thanks Zuck. Great job picking the questions.

What a fucking farce our elections have become.
They are going to rig it for this cunt.

RWDS are going to be a reality when they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.alaskaair.com/alaska-airlines/people/captain-swani-retirement/
archive.is/XioUq
conservativedailypost-guvbvzsunddro8yrw.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/11-WHITE-TRASH-EMAIL.png
archive.is/Da6CT
conservativedailypost.com/leaked-dnc-email-ohio-and-pa-voters-called-white-trash/
youtube.com/watch?v=pCy9A-cD_H4
pastebin.com/wftraw3A
pastebin.com/ePtzatkZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure that asshole is a Jew / Negro Mulatto of some sort.

We need to destroy this man's career.

Jesus FUCK

WE'RE GOING TO OPEN UP THE LIBEL LAWS AND ''SUE THE JEWISH MEDIA'

There was absolutely no questions asked of Clinton.
Everything was a hit on Trump.

It was a debate designed by 100% kikes.

My mom's friend is his niece. He's a mulato. They have a really fucked up family with kids from third marriages and like 6 grandparents per person.

He is technically her half uncle btw. This is her father who is Lester's half brother: blog.alaskaair.com/alaska-airlines/people/captain-swani-retirement/

I am seething right now. Very butt-hurt.
This was such an abdication of responsibility by the debate council.
They have tarnished the reputation of the debates.

You can tell. He looks like he is mixed with Israeli Jew as opposed to Brooklyn Jew or European Jew.

I hate all of these lying assholes.

I don't think Holt was a manipulator (although there was an obvious Clinton bias) he just came off as a complete idiot unable to do his job correctly. Which gave Trump the advantage as he was given more air time and routinely shut Holt up.

Saw this coming a mile away. MSM did a nice job pre-shilling this one.

They were shilling this all day. They're attempting to shill her winning right now, only the online polls are saving us from these lies. She stood up there, said nothing but ancient libtard soundbites, and called him a racist/sexist. All with a smug and entitled look on her face. This thing was a shitshow. As soon as he let the planted crowd start cheering and didn't say a thing, I knew it was a complete sham.

That is really my main gripe with the Jews.
The incessant LYING.

I have always really prided myself on my word and telling the truth, but it is like the Jews don't have any guilt, shame, or internal moral compass.

For some reason though, it doesn't affect them when everything they say is a lie.
How do you live like that?
How do you not blow your god-damned brains out for being such a piece of shit?

You seem to have made a common mistake user.

Many people believe that there is "one species the human species", this is fundamentally untrue. "Race" is better equated as sub-species. The jews do not think as we do just as niggers do not think as we do and dogs do not think as we do. The chemicals that drive their brains are different, they are inherently different from us. When they say that they are a separate species from the goyim they are quite correct. They are an inbred and disgusting sub-species created from mongrelized european and arab genetics.

You are right and I know that you are right.
It is just difficult to fathom how someone could not have guilt or internal criticism.
It is really what sets us apart.
The fact that we look at ourselves critically and try to be better while they do not.

You make the mistake in assuming that they are in any way Aryan. It kind of reminds me of a hunted animal who wonders why the predator hides in the bushes and launches a stealth attack: they do it because it works. Honest people may be very gullible because they are used to a society of their own, one filled with other honest people, so a liar who lies effortlessly is like the jaws that instinctively go for the throat of an animal who has a long neck.

They have no concept of honour.

In what universe can they even begin to claim this wasn't clearly biased?

Ours, unfortunately.

I stopped asking myself silly questions like "how can this people do so and so?" when I acknowledged that they are basically another creature altogether.

The difference between suprahuman and infrahuman.

On the other hand, berenstain has been pretty epic so far.
No doubt Kek has a plan.

Like the plan he has for these dubs?

We just need to meme the digrace that tonight was. It will embolden our side, and make normies of the fence feel shame for being dumb enough to fall for it.

They derive enjoyment from it. Putting one past the dumb goyim is like sex for them.

I knew they'd go soft on clinton, but this is so blatant. Only the kikes would think they could get away with making it so obviously rigged. Spread this to normies, they'll see the light.

tells you all you need to know tbh

Bipartisan my ass; obvious hill shill

What a load of shit. The moderator attacks Trump on being for trickle down economics, racist for supporting stop and frisk, and being a birther. Yet nothing to Clinton about her emails, the foundation, or her foreign policy record.

What the fuck is that video? Jesus you should be ashamed for even sharing it.

Nigger, moron or goon? You decide

SPREAD THE FUCK OUTTA THIS

I fucking hate how nobody on Holla Forums listened to me how biased they were going to make the debates. The signs were all their such as the debate commissioners. Hillary stumped deeply but Trump had all these chances to get in much more choice things such as

In July, WikiLeaks revealed many dark and corrupt secrets of the DNC, and how they rigged the election against Sen. Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton. The leaks also showed that Democrats were often quite racist in their emails when referring to voters and demographics that make up this country.

In one email, Democrats referred to Hispanics as their “taco bowl engagement.” As racist and bigoted as that is, sadly, there were dozens more just like that. An email was also released from the DNC that regarded the two battleground states of Pennsylvania and Ohio.

In the email, the DNC is caught again categorically labeling millions of Americans in ways that are deplorable, and we should never let them forget that they used this type of language. Here is the despicable email:

archive.is/XioUq

conservativedailypost-guvbvzsunddro8yrw.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/11-WHITE-TRASH-EMAIL.png

“They’re blue collar, poor white trash, and similar to ‘the Jew’s’ supporters and we can peal them away.”

“They’re stupid.”

“They cling to their guns, their bibles, and they’ll believe anything we tell them.”

It should never be forgotten that the Democrats are the ones that wrote these emails. They were not doctored or manipulated, these are the words they chose to describe Ohio and Pennsylvania voters.

As damaging as this email leak is, keep in mind they also wrote several other things about Americans in this particular region of the country, as well. Senior leadership of the Democratic Party, in various emails stated that:

While Democrats and the mainstream media will argue that Donald Trump and his retweets are more important, this is very damaging news for Democrats. Again, we must never forget how they are the party that classifies people into groups instead of referring to everyone as what we all are: Americans.

archive.is/Da6CT

conservativedailypost.com/leaked-dnc-email-ohio-and-pa-voters-called-white-trash/

This.

Send that shit to Trump. I'm quite serious.

He missed several key opportunities tonight…

… but if he has a better showing next, week, it won't matter.

Checked and Kekked, dubs of truth.

I have noticed a pattern of Trump's debating that I haven't seen anyone else mention.

What Trump seems to do is for the first debate (per opponent basis), he seems to be in an info gathering mindset, where he analyzes his opponent. The next debates he hones in and tests weak points. On the next debaters he stumps the hell out of them.

He will need to optimize, because either there won't be a third debate, or he'll be on stage with Weed Man and maybe Green Kike too, as it is supposed to be a more "open invite" debate.

He doesn't have time for a testing phase beyond the first one.

Next time around, he must have a good showing - I watched the debate with a family member, an older gradually-improving cuckservative, and he was greatly displeased by Trump's performance this time around.

If that's any indication of the average White middle class businessman, then Trump needs to come out swinging next time around - which shouldn't really even be something worth saying, given that you'd be hard pressed to put your arms infront of you and take a step without hitting one of Clinton's various weak points.

A problem that he's going to have in the debates is that he performs much better when there's someone else setting him up to strike. For example, think about him and Rand Paul taking turns hammering el Jebo. That's gone for good.

(checked)

It was a shit show. As other user said, it was planned this way and we've known about it for awhile. No one should be surprised. The man was fighting on 2 fronts, and still did better than he ever has. The polls now reflect the reality, now that we have fought the ctr and leftist poll manipulation. The normies are seeing through the bullshit. The online polls in the past were way more stacked against Trump. Those days are over.

This actually makes me angry.

Trump still came out looking better than Hillary. Trump should push for no moderators at the next debates.

Remember one of the last Republican debates where it was just Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Kasich? Trump had all three moderators attacking him while Rubio and Cruz tag teamed him. Kasich just kind of stood by the side. He got stumped pretty hard in that debate by the saturation attacks thrown at him by 5 people.

We evolved to have guilt so our societies can be more cohesive, as far as I know we're the only race with this adaption

It's ok, he'll either swing from a rope if clinton wins or be jailed if Trump wins.
He's done.

This.

Some of you aren't remembering the primaries realistically. Trump was ganged up on, misrepresented, lied and shilled about. Tens of millions in ads against him. The entire machine was against him.

Gotta give it to Hannity tonight. I've had mg issues with him, but he was extremely loyal and defended Trump with some great bants in the post coverage.

pretty important thread right here.

bump

Jeb Spent over $150m,Cruz spent $50m and Rubio also spent $50 I think so it's more than tens of millions

I also wonder if the idea that the media is out to get Trump has entered the consciousness of most people. If that were the case, this ganging up on Trump actually makes him a sympathetic figure in their eyes.

QUIT CALLING US THE MEDIA, GOY

webm it fag , i ain't gonna make you jewtubebux

Top fucking kek, they had to say "largely" because they themselves can tell he was a shit moderator but can't afford to admit it

What actually worried me a lot about the debate questions is how they're incredibly obviously setting up the American Public to be ready for things like WW3 against Russia, rigging the election in favor of Clinton (" Will you accept the result, Trump? :^) ") and setting up the excuse if Trump manages to win, that evil Russia is responsible for hacking his victory.

I've never seen anything this blatant and obvious before, nor have my alarm bells been ringing this frequently and intensely. Is this the daily programming on US TV?

t. Europoor

The man was being shut down and "Fact Checked" by the moderator, but you are right he should have said, "Fuck the questions" and used his 2 minutes to just list Hillary's Crimes.

I think he was trying to keep his cool somewhat and "be presidential".
That isn't going to work with rigged debates.

Yes the phrasing was terrible.
One of the questions was like, "Mr. Trump how would you deal with Americans who are homegrown domestic extremists?"
For Clinton, "Secretary Clinton, how would you defend Americans from attacks at home."
This paints the image that Trump is attacking Americans and that Clinton is defending them subconsciously.

That is a Stefan talking point, but it is one of his better ones.

I try not to watch any commentary by the MSM.
I will have to check that out. Thanks.

Gas yourself.
My channel is not monetized. I never ask anyone to sub or like. Watch it don't, but its much too long to webm effectively.

The final question you are referencing is because they know the Day of the Rope is coming.

Wtf. Are you a millennial?

Even Danica Patrick doesn't blame the flagger for her crashing out.

Because they bigger nationalists than us. They want to eradicate the white race. The tactics don't matter; they just want to win at all costs. You might see them as lying cheats, but they are morally consistent from their point of view.

You lost heeb?

NO ERA PENAL

Despite all this bullshit Trump stood his ground. They needed that nigga to dissipate his energy, else Hillary would be done in the first debate.

Reminder that this ended up becoming free ad for Trump, while showing how the media is manipulative and biased by never talking about Hillary. To the point of self reticulating itself with tinfoil-tier conspirations that no even normalfags can get to eat up.

Yes, and it isn't just happening in US media either.
If you observe the left-wing media through-out most of the western countries (be it fully western or even just western influenced), there's a strong level of manipulation being attempted on all of them. Of course, no where near as much as the US…but it's still there.

Case in point…an advert for a New Zealand power company (both on TV and on the homepage of their website):
youtube.com/watch?v=pCy9A-cD_H4

Side note: New Zealand's current leader is literally a Jew banker that is steadily selling the country to the Chinese (many of which are using NZ as a back door to flood into Australia).

something tells me Trump is holding back until the last debate. I'd like to believe Assange is doing he same.

Goddamn, that fucking loaded half truth. Fuck these kikes.

the funniest thing is..

atleast from what im seeing.. the saltiest fucks on goybook right now are the lolbergs.

They must be dealt with.

Snapshot of Headlines if anyone cares.

I really do not know if normal faggots will get the whole "Biased Against Trump" meme.
I know some red-pilled people that did not catch that until I explained it to them.
Not looking at the situation objectively and shouting Trump is not the best way for us to handle this.

I believe this is a CTR talking point.
If you are not a shill you might want to reconsider this argument.
If you are a kike, well then carry on I guess.

Is this guy black? I can't tell

i knew this would be a shitshow, but fuck me. the fact that a lot of people think this debate was either a tie or went in trump's direction speaks volumes about the man's ability to think on his feet

I heard he was part Jew. It would explain a lot, like his sniveling, cowardly behavior blatantly supporting Clinton.

Why? Because it doesn't fit into your racist narrative?

What if I told you he was republican?

Utterly meaningless, goon; we've been attacked by (((Republicans))) left, right and center since June 2015.

Are you retarded?

Millennials are the second worst thing to happen to the world since baby boomers. Baby boomers at least have the excuse that they were tricked due to being unable to look shit up for themselves but millennials are a completed different league. Those fucks have every source of information they have at their fingertips yet they have accelerated this mess faster than any generation before. Fuck you for defending those fucks.

Have you ever heard of a Cuckservative 59cebb (1)?

Personally, I hate Republicans just as much if not more because at least Democrats are open about their Anti-Whiteness instead of trying to pass "compromise amnesty plans" and forcing our kids to die in the sand with another war for Israel.
Republicans sit there and act like they represent us while selling us out down the river.
Never support the Jew that stabs you in back.

My spouse is saying this video is manipulated and constructed to make it look like lester is biased. She said "I watched the debate and he said x thing and did x thing."

She thinks Donald will fail because he doesn't have any experience in politics. Please refute her.

Merkel has been in politics a lot longer than the God Emepror and look how well she has been doing.

That not a good enough example?
How about shillary?
How about Gee Dubya jr and senior?
How about the Greek prime minister and his aGREEKment?

It's pathetic that a strong womyn like Hillary Clinton needed a man to save her from Donald Trump.

There is nothing to refute.

He is, in fact, inexperienced in politics. But why is that a bad thing?

Are you suggesting that this board is made up of baby-boomers or 10 year olds on Ipads?
My best guess is that the majority of people on Holla Forums are 18 - 35 which would make them millennials.

Millennials are the ones who memed Trump to the point he is today.

Do you think Trump would have even been able to get into the First Debates of the Republican Primary if we had not been running a grass roots e-campaign?

Who has the skills to do that?
Grandma using Internet Explorer or those people who have grown up with the internet before it was cornered into social media ghettos?

user i hate to be the one to break this to you but i believe you married a retard. the good news is should you divorce her she'll only fight for custody of your children's legos.

I forgot jewgle changed the meaning since a ton of millennials cried about how everyone was talking shit about the "millennial" crowd.

Hillary Clinton has over 30 years of political experience – what has she accomplished of any positive significance in that time? Donald Trump has already influenced NATO into making anti-terrorism a big part of its duties and he isn't even in office yet.

I don't think it is. There's a thread here where anons talk about if he was too defensive and whatnot. It seems like he WAS softer last night but it was for a purpose. He was trying to reach more towards the undecided voters and maybe some dems. I've found multiple news reports (one from nytimes no less) and he DID convince some people with his performance last night.
At the same time though he was debating on 2 fronts essentially. Real bullshit.

Thanks anons.

I agree. His main focus was to be presidential and not feed into the MSM narrative that he's a loose cannon. If anything, Hillary was the immature one when she kept on throwing out -ims and -ists at Trump. The only thing Trump called Hillary was "Secretary Clinton".

Smart fucking move for him to do that. The moderator and Clinton both resorted to almost insulting him and he still acted respectful (with some great bantz thrown in).
I cannot wait for this guy to get in the WH and start fixing shit.

Her calling him "Donald" in that drawl was a pretty good impression of that bitch schoolteacher in the 5th grade who would always pick on you for no particular reason.

Trump was nothing if not respectful, and this being the first time millions have actually heard him speak on a public platform and announce his policies, it was a great way to appear more presidential.

I don't think he even used "crooked" once in reference to Hillary. That must have thrown a lot of the MSM for a loop since they were probably getting ready to print a lot of their pre-made "Trump was immature" articles.

She thinks it's because.
He will never be able to accomplish any of his goals he set out to do.
He will be easily manipulated by everyone else in office and America will become a laughing stock.
She was a Bernie supporter and isn't voting now.

Full Transcript: pastebin.com/wftraw3A
Lester Holt Transcript: pastebin.com/ePtzatkZ

Nice try.

Let her have the kids, they are probably imbeciles.

You thought wrong

Whatever man. I think you mean the young adults who have been brainwashed by the left.
In that case, we agree. Those people with their iPhones, "ironic clothing", facebook accounts, worthless college degrees, etc… need to be gassed.

That is the problem with broad labels and identity politics. The identities are designed to push a narrative in a specific direction .

There is such a thing as Gen X, you're just too young to be in it. Gen Y was renamed "millennial". Sorry it hurts your feelings.

Bill Clinton's wife is pretty fucking inexperienced when it comes to politics too, and she's been in the machine for like 30 years. Be a man, sit your wife down and watch CLinton Cash and Hilary's america, show her the emails, show her the death list and all the people in the CURRENT YEAR who have died while trying to shed light on the families crimes

don't ask us for help, be a fucking man you cuck.

Who was the one who got asspained at being called a millennial in the first place? What makes you think I'm as young as you are? Why bring leftism into the conversation? Sounds like you're the one projecting, son.

damn dude, so you married with no intention to uphold the 14 words huh?
cause no fucking way is some vapid cunt who can't see communism as the direct threat it is gonna be wanting to preserve the future.

I'll give you that, of course not everyone within that age bracket will be pozzed. However, are you going you say that the youth of current year have the same resolve as the youth of 40-50 years ago? Just think of what the world would look like if 8ch and the internet was as common back then as it is now.

I was just pointing out your projecting since the beginning. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. :^)

Remember in the email survey Trump asked what should he bring up even if the moderator doesn't? One of those was the emails. CYBER SECURITY was brought up and Lester was going to completely ignore emails unless Trump said something.

Go back to your chinese schoolgirl cartoon escapism

Is there a version of this video without the nazi themed CG in the corner? I can't very well red pill normies with this if they are going to turn off their brains as soon as they see "the bad guy flag"

The best part is that you can just put on a shit eating grin as you deconstruct them and they sperg out. It's a matter of TACTICS dealing with kikes. They have no long term strategy.

Once you figure it out, the world is your oyster.

I made a kikess prosecutor cry in court when she was caught in her lies. It was hilarious.

I would but the sjws infested my fucking hobby. The Emo scene was a mistake.

I think your efforts would be more effective if you weren't so obvious.
Everyone just looks at your Jewish posting and laughs about how uncreative your people are.

Yeah, OODA. Trump is analyzing.

Next debate we will have the coughing, third is when she shits her pants.

Kike get the fuck out.
That half-nigger was biased as hell and didn't even try to hide it.

He introduced himself with an anime reaction image? Does everyone have brain damage today?

Hope you like moeshit, that's all the future holds.

Nigger lover get the fuck out.

Offtopic, but looks like Google is already rigging the views on this video.
+ 10 Thumbs up
+ 0 Views
between these two posts.

Ever since I stopped watching Talmudvision the normie narrative of false choices is just so fucking annoying.

Have another donut.

Question: Why doesn't Trump arrange for an informal debate, during the weekend, which last 5 hours so they can discuss EVERYTHING and hire a good moderator (e.g. guy who moderated 12 debates in the past)?

Question: Why is Illary allowed to even run, why do 6 of her aides have immunity as of yesterday, why is combetta not answering a congressional subpeona, why is the CF still around, etc, etc?

same answer, because the jews are going all out, but were gonna crash this thing

So what you are saying is Hitler was too soft with just wanting relocation.

I mean I know what she's done (I was in the CF investigation threads, I still have a lot of stuff if you make a thread about her foundation I can dump all my info) but this is pretty easy, what I suggested.

Relocation is not bad if your country is cucked.

When you're in a world war and you're fucking Hitler, relocation is a mistake.

The media calls Generation Y "millenials" for some reason.

The "millenials" are just learning to drive this year. They won't vote for two more.

This came up with the Trump/Bernie debate that didn't happen (and because Bernie got 2nd place so why bother?). Nobody put up the money to host the debate.

Hitler's problem was exactly that he was too soft. That's why he lost. If he had genocided the kikes and anglo-kikes, Germany could have won.

If you group everyone in to a single category, they have no identity. Same as muddying the races.

Yeah but he's a billionaire and he's spent next to nothing on the campaign, couldn't he afford 1 or 2 millions?
Bernie was 2nd place but Hillary is 1st, good point.

You wife needs more dick user. See your doctor for pills if you have to.

Your living with oven dodger, that's the problem. Secondly, Clinton looked unhinged as fuck. Do Americans really deserve some crazy old bat with a Cheshire smile?

In this case the Millennium is 2000 so if you were born in or after 2000, you are a millenial.

More of a time period, like antebellum South, because there is no more 'group identity' aside from the plastic fake kike shit coming out of Tumblr.

Perfidious Albion.

t. Québécois

It takes $10million for a debate. Trump has so far spent $54million of his own money during this election (Hillary has spent $2k).
Besides, two are already lined up so it wouldn't make sense, and nobody is going to watch 5 hours of debate except people like those around here. 3 hour primary debates were already taxing.

That's not what they do. People born in the 1980s are "millennials" just as much as the kid who is 13 years old.

this guy looks like a snake, i bet he got a second hand suit that didn't fit well when the human suits were handed out to the lizard people

but that's not how it works
the statemedia kike hybrid abomination dictates who moderates, where debates are, etc. illary is of the beast, no way we should attend a privately arranged event.

she would attend** don't mind me have you tried this cold chai

I was born in 1986. I detest how they've lumped me in with people who can't even vote yet. It's like they decided to merge two generations into one and erase any individual identity that either of them had. A 13 year old female "millennial" and myself, a 30 year old male "millennial" have absolutely nothing in common. She doesn't remember a time before the internet and all this other nigger tech existed, and she takes all of it for granted while have zero grasp on what it actually is. I remember having to go to the neighborhood corner store with a quarter and use the pay phone outside to check in with my parents every few hours when I was playing manhunt with my buddies. Really pisses me off that these fucking kikes can't even let the Goyim have their own distinct generations anymore.

You sound like a cuck.

I feel it too. Our government seems to have enacted our version of the Samson option: go to war with Russia so whites can never have the country again because it will be fucking ashed by an enemy we never wanted to fight. Bonus points if we manage to ash or severely cripple Russia in the process. The world isn't going to end over resource wars like Fallout and so many other apocalypse fiction stories imagined, instead it will be ended by something as utterly petty as Jewish spite.
Better get ready. Our only hope is that Putin will want to avoid the war too and that Trump gets elected, and they both go back to the negotiating table. Because right now it looks like they're aiming for war with Russia before November.

Here you go fag, part 2 in the next post

revealing…

What a faggotlord tie, my fucking god.
Who the fuck wears a hearts tie to a presidential debate?

Oh and his tie is full of H - as in Hillary, or Holt?

Has to be fake

Ah, thank you.
I didn't that about the cost and the own money used and yeah I forgot that people wouldn't watch a 5 hour debate.

Yeah, that the image is fake.

I love how these little faggots try to lump Gen X in with the ultra-fuckarded millennials.

This.
Every word.

I think it's similar to the whole Baby Boomer shit, since anyone born in the nearly 20 year period from 1946-1964 is considered a boomer, even though the earlier ones and the later ones have barely anything in common culturally. Although, there was actually data from birthrates to actually make this distinction, I'm not really sure what they're measuring this with now.

The debate was rigged hard.

this.fucking.nigger.

Fucking hell. The Lügenpresse needs to hang.

GREAT READ DO NOT BYPASS THE INFORMATION IN THIS user'S IMAGE

In Regards to "Both #4" and "Trump #11":

Notice how the question asked to both is "How do we fight it?" How do the American people fight it as a whole. Howe do we work together to conquer an external threat?
In contrast, "Trump #11" paints Trump as coming after the American people by saying, "Tell us specifically how you would prevent homegrown attacks by American citizens Mr. Trump."

On a subconscious level he is painting Trump as being in opposition to the American people.

He actually does this subtle language trick in various forms throughout the entire transcript, but I felt that this one was the most poignant.

Quoting into the OP

luckily though, lester the molestor is getting btfo for allegedly pulling a matt lauer by asking even those 2 questions

I have no idea how he could be more biased unless he just ooked 'raycis' into the mic for 90 minutes straight.

Views are still being fucked with.

It really is fucked, isn't it. The moderator was not at all moderate, that much is clear. But given how much Hillary referred to her notes, I also suspect she was given some information beforehand, like what questions she would be asked and how the questions would progress. The order of the questions was clearly no accident.

Astute observation. You can also see the "moderator" subtly criticizing Trump in his first question to Trump

Clearly painting Trump as a forceful authoritarian who intends to "force" companies to come back, rather than simply make it more profitable to operate here than elsewhere.

And maybe I'm reading too much into this one, but the "how are you going to tell American manufacturers that *you have to come back*" sounds suspiciously similar to Trump's famous quote "you have to go back!"

Its by design. You are not reading to much into this.

Checking the GET

trial by fire, trump.
trial by fire.
fight it.